Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:01 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 09:57 PM

Old January 21st, 2024, 02:05 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

Herbs in her maw, Lightningstorm hadn't expected any of the cats to approach her. No. That was a lie. She had expected to be approached with derision. Sneers. Complaints. Maybe even threats. Most certainly not with the offer to help more than had been ordered. And much less from Wildstorm, of all cats.

The tom was a bit of an oddball as far as the healer was concerned. She remembered how quick he had been to condemn her despite having no facts to back up his claims - in earnest, it was the lack of evidence on account that there had been none what bothered her more so than the condemnation - and demanded Twilightstar be exiled alongside Cowtuft when the verdict had been reached. Both seemed passionate responses with little logic behind them... and yet the fact that he had stood so valiantly for Cowtuft when others had wanted to make a game out of his death was... endearing in its own way. She still understood why he had been exiled, of course. Her previous mentor. But it mollified her some to know that some cats still remembered all the good the black and white tom had done for the clan before the trap had been set for him. Before his mistake.

As such, Lightningstorm found herself at a strange impasse with Wildstorm. She trusted the tom to turn on her and kill her in an instant, but also believed his intentions to his clan were good. Doubted he'd had a thing to do with the poisoning, and as such assumed there was no ill intent behind his query. With this in mind, the spotted she-cat shook her head, the potentially tainted berries still in her maw. Hesitating for only a moment, she let go of them once more before speaking, placing a dainty paw on top of them as to prevent any from being taken. The last thing she needed was someone else dying from these herbs when she was trying to dispose of them.

"Need many a things all things considered. But borage and moss aren't found just anywhere, love. And with it being leafbare, finding some is pretty bloody important. Priority, even. Focus on those two things. Would be proper ace if you can bring back some of those, no matter how miniscule. Now, if that's all, I've got some herbs to dispose of. Can't have whoever poisoned the herbs last... Well, can't have a repeat of the last event," she mewed, dipping her head once more to grab the frostbitten berries and leave the camp, preferring to dispose of these as far away from WindClan as possible.

@Cubeisdagoat [Wildstorm] | @al3cc766 [Ravenwing] | @Katiethewolfchild [Adderpaw]
Wildstorm could tell Lightningstorm was suspicious of him. He knew the signs too well. He was an unpredictable, insane maniac sometimes. But he just wanted to help today. Nothing would change him for the world.
Old January 21st, 2024, 02:21 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Adderpaw looked for her patrol mates, stifling a yawn. She was exhausted because it had prevented her from getting a good night's sleep the last three nights. Her chest ached with dull pain and her very much audible breathing was raspy, heavy, and shallow. @Cubeisdagoat @al3cc766 (She has asthma)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 21st, 2024, 03:13 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Adderpaw looked for her patrol mates, stifling a yawn. She was exhausted because it had prevented her from getting a good night's sleep the last three nights. Her chest ached with dull pain and her very much audible breathing was raspy, heavy, and shallow. @Cubeisdagoat @al3cc766 (She has asthma)
Wildstorm caught sight of a young apprentice wandering over. He figured it was Adderpaw. Then he quietly got a bit worried. "... You alright, lass?" He asked softly.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; January 24th, 2024 at 11:49 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 01:34 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Dewsong Nodded Birds Head, Before Searching For The Apprentices. @elaif @Yunhos_Personal_Potato
Orangepaw padded to his mentor, his look shy as he gave him a small nod, sitting a bit close as he was shivering from the cold

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old January 22nd, 2024, 11:15 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningstorm] @Estelle [Silverpaw]
Leechscar's ears twitched as soon as he heard his name called for a patrol. Alas, his Rper had been on a hiatus, so poor Leechscar was stuck arriving a little later than he would have liked. But there was nothing the tom could do about that so it was what it was. His gaze remained plastered on his former apprentice as Lightningstorm explained what she'd like found. Out of habit, his gaze roamed over the younger she-cat's body checking to make sure he didn't spot any ribs jutting out more than usual or fur sagging or overly messed.

She seemed alright at a glance, but he couldn't read her as well as he could Twilightstar. He was sure there was some sort of inner turmoil stewing around the medicine cat. Honestly, if he didn't think it would cause Twilightstar such a hassle and more pain than she was already in, Leechscar would propose that Lightningstorm ditch the clan while she still had a chance, hell he'd even help her. She must have seen how easily these cats turn on each other, how quickly they were willing to throw a clanmate under a monster without a second thought.

They preach about loyalty and willingness to die for each other, but it is all lies. He wished his mother would open her eyes and see the same as he saw. The clans just used cats and tossed them aside when they were no longer of use. Turning on each other at the drop of a leaf, they didn't care how long a cat served or what good they had done for the clan, it all went out the entrance the second a mistake was made. Leechscar had the urge to ask Lightningstorm why the hell she was even still here, but he bit down hard on his tongue till he tasted blood to keep the words within his maw. He shouldn't be taking his frustrations with his mother out on Lightningstorm, she must have some sort of reason.

"Let me know when the other imbeciles fail their patrols, I can take out an extra patrol and search around for any herbs you need." Leechscar grunted to Lightningstorm before he stomped off, extra cranky for no reason.

"Silverpaw, let's head out. Littlepaw can catch up later if she shows up." Leechscar told the older molly who had been waiting for him and the other apprentice. He was late enough as it was, no need to waste any more time.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; January 22nd, 2024 at 11:17 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 10:16 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy shivered as he slowly became numb while he waited for the patrols to come back. He should probably wait somewhere warmer, but he really didn't feel like moving. Oh well, he would just suffer through it while he waited. Besides, being numb was better than being in pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Bearpelt called out Fallownose? There was a ShadowClan patrol at the borders patrolling at the same time that we were though there wasn't a fight or anything. Other then that the borders were clear. Oh and Fallowpaw never arrived. Not that she had been expecting a fight since they had an allegiance with ShadowClan. @Lillith @Blaze_Songs239@lesbianism
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - tags; @Lillith @Katiethewolfchild @Blaze_Songs239

Her tail twitched in annoyance at the mention of her apprentice never showing, but she didn't have anything to add there, so she kept quiet.
"Thanks for the report you two. I'll keep an eye out for Fallowpaw." Fallownose was glad that ShadowClan didn't seem intent on bothering them. He really hoped the alliance would work in WindClan's favor, especially since (loathe as he was to admit it) Dawnstar seemed to have mellowed out over the past few seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lichenpaw-*
112/100
she/her || 11moons
small and scruffy calico with one blinding eye
Carrying her ermine and her shrew over to the prey pile first, Lichenpaw quickly sprints back over to report her patrol to Fallownose. There was a point of pride in her posture as she approached, feeling a little proud of herself for taking control of the patrol and the warriors letting her, taking her seriously. She felt good, she felt important.

"Fallownose!" Lichenpaw calls to the deputy, a note of cheer in her voice and her tail raised high, confident. "My patrol is back. Houndear never showed so I decided to be the one to lead us." A little boastful? Yeah, maybe. But she's earned it! "I've brought back an ermine and a shrew, Icedapple and Hogstrike have their own catches as well." Smiling (just a little bit too smugly), the calico sits and waits for the rest of her patrol to make their own reports.

[ @Lillith // @Fritter // @Swiftheart <3 ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
Icedapple soon followed Lichenpaw, tail held high as she dropped her rabbit and her two mice on the prey pile. “Yo, Fallownose! I brought back a rabbit and two mice!” Icedapple said.
Mentions: Fallownose - @Lillith , Lichenpaw- @FrostyGalaxy , Hogstrike- @Fritter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Hog Strike

|Windclan warrior| He/Him|

purrks: Beefed up tier 1 - Ultimate predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Hog Strike was hot on their tails, following behind with the rabbit and vole gripped tightly in his jaws, overall he was quite happy with his catch. Especially since he'd caught them both easy peasy! Well, he couldn't help but smile as he dropped the prey and gave his own report. 'Rabbit and vole.' He assumed mentioning what he'd caught would be enough unless it was mentioned he'd need to say something else, he didn't patrol often so it had been nice to get out for a little. Especially with others!
( @FrostyGalaxy - @Swiftheart <3 - @Lillith )
Link to post- Here
Fallownose's ears twitched as Lichenpaw was quick to arrive after Bearpelt and Softsong. While Houndear's lack of participation was irritating his whiskers still twitched in amusement as Lichenpaw explained how the patrol had gone. "It seems you did a very good job leading the patrol, Lichenpaw. This is probably one of the most successful patrols I've seen during leaf-bare. You're probably going to be one of the Clan's best hunters if you aren't already," he praised.

Turning to the other two warriors, he gave a smile and nod, trying to convey his appreciation that they allowed Lichenpaw to take the lead and weren't complaining about her reporting the patrol to him. It was always good when apprentices took matters into their own paws and showed responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Alright so he should have been home faster but having to take a break and guide Quillpaw back had taken a bit. Still the group got a great amount of prey for being mid leafbare (just one benefit of having cats who went below the ground, thats where most of the prey went to hibernate) and Crowtooth was putting a hustle to drop that off and trot over to Fallownose.

"Heya. Huntin' went well, no issues 'n the tunnels an' we caught a good amount. Think we mighta wiped the vole population though heh. Uh Quillpaw wasnt feelin' well or somethin' so I had ta guide her out early, I don' see her in camp now though so I don' know whats up wit' that. Nothin' really ta report though so Imma go eat, take a vole sometime today will ya oh mighty deputy? Ya need ta eat too."

With that the tom padded off, a flick in his tail.

@lilith
Oh Great StarClan! Fallownose was afraid he was going to have to tell everyone to stop hunting so much. I mean, seriously?! First Lichenpaw's patrol, and now this. They were going to run out of prey to hunt at this rate!

"Good job Crowtooth, but er... maybe give the voles some time to repopulate before trying again in the tunnels. Still, it seems like a smashing success, so I'll keep this in mind for future patrols. I'll also keep an eye out for Quillpaw and make sure she checks in with Lightningstorm."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Creekchill had little clue where Beastpaw had gone off to or why the apprentice hadn't followed him and Redspring out of camp, but at this point he didn't really care. It was his own butt he was primarily interested in saving here, and given how cold it was all he wanted to do was report this patrol and go sleep.

Approaching Fallownose after dropping his mouse off, he said, "Hunting patrol is finished. Beastpaw didn't complete the patrol, but Redspring did. I have no clue where Beastpaw is." He waited to see if the deputy had anything to say, hoping that he'd just dismiss him.
Well, perhaps he was wrong about his earlier sentiment when the only thing Creekchill brought back was a mouse. That, or everyone had already hunted.

"Was the mouse the only thing your patrol could catch?" he asked to be sure, not having spotted Redspring dropping anything off on the prey pile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
──────────────

[Springpaw | She/Her | 7 moons ]

Windclan Apprentice | Post : 33

purrks: none

──────────────
Oo! Does this mean Springpaw gets to report the patrol again??? "Hello Fallownose! Springpaw knows this is a bit late but late's better than never! So about that riverclan patrol...uh...well Springpaw dunno where Deerfang is but Deerfang did mark the border. Guess Deerfang just forgot to report then." Springpaw just shrugged. Maybe some other urgent warrior duties? She wasn't sure about why but maybe Deerfang has too much on their schedule! "Oh yea speaking of marking the border, Spring also dunno where Mapledusk and Gooseflight went. And Brightpaw was a bit late. No other bad things though! Everything at the border's aalll good!" she said with a happy and cheerful smile "patrol reporting is fun!" Will Springpaw be able to do that again on her third patrol?? It's a bit odd that it happened twice now considering it's usually the patrol leaders that report patrols. Won't complain about doing it though! Talking about the things that happened a few moments ago is fun and doing it twice now! She'll be able to that more when she's a warrior!

╰─▸ ❝ @RavenzzGlow [Deerfang] || @Honey Bee [Mapledusk] || @pink.ghostface [Gooseflight] || @al3cc766 [Ravenwing] || @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw] || @Lillith [Fallownose]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
Deerfang arrived, sneezing. "My apologies for the late arrival sir," he coughed, "We managed to mark the border, though Mapledusk and Gooseflight were absent."
@lilith @Pangoligon @al3cc766 @pink.ghostface @MockingRabbit @Honey Bee
Fallownose planned to set out to move the border with ThunderClan once the last patrols had reported. Which it seemed like the one to the RiverClan border was, with another apprentice reporting instead of the leader. Ugh.

"Thanks for the report, Springpaw! I'm glad you all didn't run into trouble. Go get some prey and make sure to keep warm," Fallownose purred warmly, making sure to keep his irritation in check since it wasn't directed at Springpaw, but rather Deerfang, Mapledusk, and Gooseflight.
Old January 24th, 2024, 02:43 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

Wildstorm caught sight of a young apprentice wandering over. He figured it was Adderpsw. Then he quietly got a bit worried. "... You alright, lass?" He asked softly.

ravenwing trotted over to the other two cats, the apprentice didnt look too well but wildstorm had asked already so he didnt bother. for now. moss and borage at twilight falls.. he was glad it was only one herb he had to remember the name and smell of. moss at least was going to be easy.

@Katiethewolfchild @Cubeisdagoat

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old January 24th, 2024, 09:44 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Adderpaw smiled yeah, I'm fine. She still hated the cold thought because it made it worse. @al3cc766 @Cubeisdagoat
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 24th, 2024 at 09:44 AM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 08:14 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

PATROLS ARE DUE FEBRUARY 9th BY 11:59 PM EST
If you need an extension, let me know a maximum of 3 days after the deadline
If you need to be replaced, have your character approach Fallownose with an in character excuse
Hunting patrols, have your character report the amount and type of prey caught and insert links to the posts when reporting, or your hunt will be invalidated, and your character will be punished

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Another day and another round of patrols. At least Fallownose wouldn't have to send one to the ThunderClan border since it had just been moved. He would just pop by quickly to make sure everything was still in order if he got the chance.

"Blizzardpelt [ @arrow. ]! You'll be leading the patrol to the ShadowClan Border. Take Dunecall [ @Wingnettle ] and Swiftfire [ @Tiabirb ] with you."

"Dovegrowl [ @Kieran. ] will lead the patrol to the RiverClan Border. Lichensprout [ @CollapsingStars ], Littleshock [ @Poprock ], Fleckstorm [ @dino. ] and Foxbound [ @Shellwhisker ] will accompany you. Be extra vigilant, I wouldn't be surprised if they try to start trouble."

"Cypressflake [ @Starphobia ], take Scalescar [ @SpiritWolf_yt ] and Spottedpaw [ @TheLostAmongTheStars ] hunting at Windy Hills. Make sure to be extra careful where you put your paws, we don't need any injuries."

"Thriftfall [ @Spookez. ], lead the hunting patrol to the Sky Glade. Take Heatherwhisker [ @vellichor ], Frostpaw [ @The Doctor ] and Dovepaw [ @Kaybug. ] with you. Last time a lot of prey was brought back, so if there's still plenty make sure not to overhunt. We still have another moon of leaf-bare to go."

"Rookscreech [ @Shade. ]! You, Foxpaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ] and Lilacpaw [ @Dust ] will come with me to Twilight Falls. I don't know if you've taught Foxpaw how to hunt yet, but this will be Lilacpaw's first lesson and I'm hoping that we can find some prey."

With his orders given Fallownose waited for the three he had called to join his patrol to show up. He had decided not to send one to Sunset Grove or down into the tunnels considering WindClan had enough prey and he didn't want to overhunt before leaf-bare was over.
Old January 30th, 2024, 08:38 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Thinking

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Cypressflake
She/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Cypressflake skipped over, and dipped her head lightly before snapping her head back up, beaming.

"Will do, Fallownose!" She exclaimed, the tip of her tail twitching with excitement. "I'll make sure everything goes well, don't worry! I'll just wait for the others to arrive!!"
{ @Lillith }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; January 30th, 2024 at 08:54 AM.