Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM

Old March 29th, 2024, 09:19 AM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default otter in shark infested waters [p]

《 Otterkit 》
2/10

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [active]

In a shadowy corner of the Riverclan clearing, the small brown kitten crouched over some reeds and flowers. Otterkit distinctively remembered watching small black spiders in the nursery spinning their silk into beautiful looking shapes. The image of the intricate silk shapes danced in his mind. He opens his tiny maw and bits off the tops of the reeds. Using his small brown paws, he weaved the left over plants and flowers into a flower crown. Except, the nature crown was a bit too small for his head.

Yellow eyes narrowed in thought before he placed the object delicately on one of his forepaws. Otterkit shook his paw around, marveling at how the flowers and reeds swayed and danced with all their vibrant colors.

( @Epiales ; Sharkkit )

Last edited by nyx; March 29th, 2024 at 11:39 AM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 09:28 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: otter in shark infested waters

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Otterkit 》
2/10

Silk Spinner [active]

In a shadowy corner of the Riverclan clearing, the small brown kitten crouched over some reeds and flowers. Otterkit distinctively remembered watching small black spiders in the nursery spinning their silk into beautiful looking shapes. The image of the intricate silk shapes danced in his mind. He opens his tiny maw and bits off the tops of the reeds. Using his small brown paws, he weaved the left over plants and flowers into a flower crown. Except, the nature crown was a bit too small for his head.

Green eyes narrowed in thought before he placed the object delicately on one of his forepaws. Otterkit shook his paw around, marveling at how the flowers and reeds swayed and danced with all their vibrant colors.

( @Epiales ; Sharkkit )

Sharkkit
|he/bite/they|RC kit|river blue kit with seafoam eyes|

"You'll never catch me!" Sharkkit screamed at the imaginary cats behind him, chasing him. He looked back at the imaginary cats, Hobble, he called one, and Paws. He stuck his tongue out at them, not paying attention in front of him as he toppled over a kit and a few flowers. "Eep!" Sharkkit said, tumbling over the flowers in front of him, getting a few in his mouth from just simply breathing. "Bleh," he mumbled as he spit out flowers, gross.
He got up and shook his pelt out as he looked around to what he had stepped on. "Probably a stupid rock," he mumbled to his imaginary friends as he peered over the flowers. And, to his surprise, it was a timid kit.

He didn't know what to say, of course. This was another kit. Though, he would look back at Hobble and Paw in distraught as he waited for them to tell him what to say. "I.. ah.. very, very, very, very sorry," he mumbled to the other kit hurriedly.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀
TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ )
Ravenswings was here :>
Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army
finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0
Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere!
leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN!
CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started.
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; March 29th, 2024 at 09:36 AM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 09:42 AM
alastor my darling~

《 Otterkit 》
3/10

Silk Spinner [inactive]

Otterkit's time of play was put to a halt as his body was suddenly pounded on and shoved. "Oof!" he sputtered out. He shook his head, dazed and watched as a blue kit tumbled into his precious nature garden. The kit tumbled over all of his flowers and petals were scrambled every which way, even out of the kit's mouth. He sneaked a glance back to his wrist object, atleast that was still intact.

He widened his eyes as the kit apparently believed he was a rock. The brown kitten couldn't blame them though, Otterkit wasn't one to make sounds so he could be mistakened for one. To be a rock, water flowing peacefully around him. And also, getting stepped on by cats. He bristled at the cat, gesturing to his ruined plants with a mrr sound. Otterkit's yellow eyes softened a bit as the kit apologized to him. He gave the kitten a slow nod before following bite's gaze over to..nothing. He tilted his head, confused. Who was this kit looking at?

( @Epiales ; Sharkkit )

Old March 29th, 2024, 09:54 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

《 Otterkit 》
3/10

Silk Spinner [inactive]

Otterkit's time of play was put to a halt as his body was suddenly pounded on and shoved. "Oof!" he sputtered out. He shook his head, dazed and watched as a blue kit tumbled into his precious nature garden. The kit tumbled over all of his flowers and petals were scrambled every which way, even out of the kit's mouth. He sneaked a glance back to his wrist object, atleast that was still intact.

He widened his eyes as the kit apparently believed he was a rock. The brown kitten couldn't blame them though, Otterkit wasn't one to make sounds so he could be mistakened for one. To be a rock, water flowing peacefully around him. And also, getting stepped on by cats. He bristled at the cat, gesturing to his ruined plants with a mrr sound. Otterkit's green eyes softened a bit as the kit apologized to him. He gave the kitten a slow nod before following bite's gaze over to..nothing. He tilted his head, confused. Who was this kit looking at?

( @Epiales ; Sharkkit )

Sharkkit
|he/bite/they|RC kit|river blue kit with seafoam eyes| doesn't like touch unless trusts someone|
"I look for you in everyone"

His paws fumbled a bit in the dirt as he looked back again with sorry eyes. "I... We can find you some more flowers!" Shark offered to the kit. Shark was anxious and very sorry, bite didn't know how many times bite needed to say it. They mumbled to themselves a bit as they looked up again. He was so used to talking with Hobble and Paw that it felt weird to talk to another, nonetheless, look at them. Hobble walked up beside Shark, whispering something in his ear. And Shark seemed to pale slightly, bites face and tail drooping. They fumbled with the dirt below them again.

"Sorry," he mumbled again, his breath heavy. Shark picked up some petals gently and handed them to the kit, noticing the crown. It looked a bit small, though Shark would never know whether it was or not. Bite picked up a few more in pawfulls before dropping them lightly next to the kit. They looked back again, nervously. He never knew Hobble to care about if he interacted with others... usually Hobble would actually encourage him. But this Hobble was strange, or maybe Hobble was just tired. Shark knew Hobble was always mad whenever he was tired.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; March 29th, 2024 at 10:11 AM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 10:45 AM
alastor my darling~

《 Otterkit 》
4/10

Silk Spinner [inactive]

The kitten gave Sharkkit a confused glance. We? Who is we? Otterkit looked around again warily. The prospect of other cats nearby gave the brown kit shivers.

Again, he tried to put that creepy thought out of his mind. Despite his apprehension, Otterkit pushed aside his discomfort and focused on the task at hand. The actual question was to help him find more flowers, which he silently agreed to. He wasn't a big fan of.. being with other kits but it's the least the kit could do for roughly steping on him. Now how to tell the other small kitten..

His mind blanked as the visitor started placing flowers back into his tiny paws and beside him. Bright yellow eyes glowed in realization. He fumbled through the pile of flowers and reeds and prompty showed the blue kit a small blue flower. His tiny brown tail flicked expectingly. What if they didn't know what he was trying to say? Would he think that Otterkit is weird?? Otterkit's yellow gaze held small clouds of worry swirling in them.

( @Epiales ; Sharkkit )

Old March 29th, 2024, 11:25 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

《 Otterkit 》
4/10

Silk Spinner [inactive]

The kitten gave Sharkkit a confused glance. We? Who is we? Otterkit looked around again warily. The prospect of other cats nearby gave the brown kit shivers.

Again, he tried to put that creepy thought out of his mind. Despite his apprehension, Otterkit pushed aside his discomfort and focused on the task at hand. The actual question was to help him find more flowers, which he silently agreed to. He wasn't a big fan of.. being with other kits but it's the least the kit could do for roughly steping on him. Now how to tell the other small kitten..

His mind blanked as the visitor started placing flowers back into his tiny paws and beside him. Bright green eyes glowed in realisation. He fumbled through the pile of flowers and reeds and prompty showed the blue kit a small blue flower. His tiny brown tail flicked expectingly. What if they didn't know what he was trying to say? Would he think that Otterkit is weird?? Otterkit's green gaze held small clouds of worry swirling in them.

( @Epiales ; Sharkkit )

Sharkkit
|he/bite/they|RC kit|river blue kit with seafoam eyes| doesn't like touch unless trusts someone|

"Do you want more blue flowers? Or..." Shark mumbled to the kit, his blue eyes scanning the other's green ones. Shark felt weird at the flower being held at him, did Otter want him to take it? Bite didn't get gifts often either, and Shark was still young and didn't have much interaction with others. He was mindlessly doing tasks, hurriedly, not realizing the other kit didn't talk, or perhaps he just didn't care enough. Their main goal was to make up for running the kit over, which Shark felt he was failing at. His brain seemed to be flicking from one task to another, feeling Hobbles and Paw's eyes on him, every slight movement he made, being watched. Or maybe bite just felt guilty, for something. Their stomach churned. He could tell the other kit was also anxious so Shark kept his calm face on. Not worried, which pushed away the anxiousness of himself into a more mindless state.

Bite tilted his head as he waited for a nod or a shake of the other kit's head. His fur spiked a bit as Hobbles imaginary body circled him, his eyes always on Shark. Hobble's claws, he could see them now, threatening. What had they done now? Shark had done everything Hobble had asked. Shark closed his eyes and counted to 10, his breath was the only sound until he opened his eyes again. Hobble was gone. Must've run, Shark thought, then turning his attention to the other kit again.

Art Shop
Old March 29th, 2024, 11:53 AM
alastor my darling~

《 Otterkit 》
6/10

Silk Spinner [inactive]

The kit rapidly shook his head and relief swept over him. Thank Starclan he understood, even if the kit seemed unsure of it. He lifted himself upwards and onto brown paws. Picking the blue flower up in his maw (what a great excuse for not talking this was), he beckoned the blue kitten to follow with a flick of his tail.

He walked slowly and his head stayed bent downwards to see where he placed his paws. Otterkit would shrivel into a dark corner and stay there if he tripped in-front of this visitor, he's done it before. He didn't like being made fun of. He led the kit to an area of the camp with the most flowers. His eyes widened in wonder at the plants, he always did like nature. Without a word, he dropped the flower in his mouth and looked for similar florets. Otterkits eyes trailed from the flower to the plants in front of him for reference.
( Epiales ; Sharkkit )

Last edited by nyx; March 29th, 2024 at 11:53 AM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 09:05 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

《 Otterkit 》
6/10

Silk Spinner [inactive]

The kit rapidly shook his head and relief swept over him. Thank Starclan he understood, even if the kit seemed unsure of it. He lifted himself upwards and onto brown paws. Picking the blue flower up in his maw (what a great excuse for not talking this was), he beckoned the blue kitten to follow with a flick of his tail.

He walked slowly and his head stayed bent downwards to see where he placed his paws. Otterkit would shrivel into a dark corner and stay there if he tripped in-front of this visitor, he's done it before. He didn't like being made fun of. He led the kit to an area of the camp with the most flowers. His eyes widened in wonder at the plants, he always did like nature. Without a word, he dropped the flower in his mouth and looked for similar florets. Otterkits eyes trailed from the flower to the plants in front of him for reference.
( Epiales ; Sharkkit )

Sharkkit
|he/bite/they|RC kit|river blue kit with seafoam eyes| doesn't like touch unless trusts|

Shark stared in awe at the flowers. How could there have been so many...? And they were so... beautiful. He slowly walked up to the flowers and carefully touched them with his paw. The little petal bent and bounced back up. It almost... shined. He wasn't paying attention now, looking at each different flower. Then, when they did look at the other kit, the kit was searching for the blue flowers. Bite had forgotten about that.

He trotted next to the other kit, looking at the blue flower as well and finding a few similar to it and placing it down. Each one is delicate but firm, and pretty. Always pretty. Then, while searching for the blue flower, they found a gold one. He imagined a star had fallen, and when it did, this flower was found instead. Bite's silly imagination, giving bite things that wouldn't've ever happened. He then looked for a few others and came back to the other kit with them in his maw. They placed them down gently. "Can you put these in my pelt?" Shark murmured to the other kit, quiet. His voice and demeanour seemed to have softened from the flowers.

Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 1st, 2024 at 09:05 AM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 10:27 AM
alastor my darling~

Default Re: otter in shark infested waters [p]

Otterkit
10+/10

tags; ( @Epiales ; Sharkit )

Silk Spinner [inactive]

The kit looked around and couldn't find the anymore of the flowers he wanted on the side he was searching. Thankfully, the kit, who he's grown a little more comfortable around, gave him more blue flowers. Otterkit saw the gentle way they handled them and watched as bite's eyes locked onto a certain flower. A golden one.

Otterkit stepped towards it once the blue kitty moved away and picked it and laid it gently in his paws. It was a similar color to his own eyes and the brown kitten just relished in it's beauty for a while. His eyes found blue ones as the kitten asked him to put flowers in his pelt. His face twisted in surprise. This kit wanted him to decorate them? He hesitated then nodded, he would be able to forget this is a kit and think of it as a creative project.

The kitten swept the flowers on the ground towards him with a long flick of his tail. He worked swiftly, humming and matching the hues of blue with the kittens pelt. He brushed the side of the blue kittens pelt and noticed the scars. Otterkit paused, worry pricking his thoughts. Where did this cat get these from?

With his tiny paws, Otterkit placed the golden flower on the fur near his scars. He scooted back, looking at all he's done. His yellow eyes glinted of an emotion he's never felt before. Was this pride? It made him warm inside and he couldn't look away from the kitten. Without realizing it, Otterkit let out a grumbling low purr. This was nice.

Last edited by nyx; April 1st, 2024 at 10:36 AM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 03:38 PM
death does not define us

Default Re: otter in shark infested waters [p]

Quote:

Otterkit
10+/10

tags; ( @Epiales ; Sharkit )

Silk Spinner [inactive]

The kit looked around and couldn't find the anymore of the flowers he wanted on the side he was searching. Thankfully, the kit, who he's grown a little more comfortable around, gave him more blue flowers. Otterkit saw the gentle way they handled them and watched as bite's eyes locked onto a certain flower. A golden one.

Otterkit stepped towards it once the blue kitty moved away and picked it and laid it gently in his paws. It was a similar color to his own eyes and the brown kitten just relished in it's beauty for a while. His eyes found blue ones as the kitten asked him to put flowers in his pelt. His face twisted in surprise. This kit wanted him to decorate them? He hesitated then nodded, he would be able to forget this is a kit and think of it as a creative project.

The kitten swept the flowers on the ground towards him with a long flick of his tail. He worked swiftly, humming and matching the hues of blue with the kittens pelt. He brushed the side of the blue kittens pelt and noticed the scars. Otterkit paused, worry pricking his thoughts. Where did this cat get these from?

With his tiny paws, Otterkit placed the golden flower on the fur near his scars. He scooted back, looking at all he's done. His yellow eyes glinted of an emotion he's never felt before. Was this pride? It made him warm inside and he couldn't look away from the kitten. Without realizing it, Otterkit let out a grumbling low purr. This was nice.

Sharkkit
|he/bite/they|RC kit|river blue kit with seafoam eyes| doesn't like touch unless trusts|

Shark flinched a bit at the touch but tried to stay steady so the other kit could put the flowers in. He smiled when otter stepped back, finishing putting the flowers in. They could feel the flowers next to…. Their scars? That’s funny, but bite didn’t care, although it was thoughtful. “I never ask you your name,” Shark chirped, looking at the other with careful eyes. Otters eyes looked like the flowers, Shark noticed, and giggled at the thought. “I’m Sharkkit by the way,” Shark purred his name, he liked it, the sound of it. And how he was told sharks looked, he wagged his tail slightly.

He looked at the other, very happy kit. That was funny. The other kit seemed so… quiet before. Almost distant. Now the cat seemed attentive, and excited. Shark didn’t quite know what to say to the other kit now. Maybe ask them for a game of moss ball? But that was basic and this kit didn’t seem like type to like a game of moss ball. He turned to the flower crown. “Could you teach me how to make one of those?” Bite asked the other kit. Shark was never known to like much of nature, or even take it in.

Shark flicked his tail as he felt something brush him. Hobble was back. The imaginary kit walked beside Shark, a small growl from the other. Could the other kit see him? No. The other kit was looking at the flowers, at shark… and… through Hobble. As if he wasn’t there. Hobble brought his claws close to Sharks scars and stared at Shark. His breath quickened. Close your eyes, they thought. Shark closed his eyes, breathing in… and out. He opened them again, Hobble was gone but Sharks nose bled a bit. Bite rubbed bite’s nose, trying to get the blood to stop. Finally it did, and the cut was slowly healing. Did Hobble do that? Shark wondered.
@nyx

Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 4th, 2024 at 09:23 AM.