by starry
Last post by starry
Today 07:30 AM
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 07:25 AM

Old April 20th, 2024, 09:32 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Minnowsplash padded out from the warrior den, looking slightly ruffled up. Having never interacted with Fadingsun on a one-on-one basis, they had viewed the other cat as somewhat calm with a quiet demeanor. Now that Fadingsun was leader, it seemed like he was anything but quiet. Glancing warily at the other cats, Minnowsplash stifled a hiss and tried to put on a smile. Fadingsun’s tone wasn’t helping much.
(Open)

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:07 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

cloudheart padded up
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 21st, 2024, 05:15 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Amused

Goldfish was slightly surprised that Dusklion approached her. She turned to the head Lionheart,
golden eyes exasperated. And she didn't exactly want to call out the cats who had said it wasn't
a good idea. Hazelmuzzle, for one. But there was no point in it, anyway. Hazelmuzzle hadn't been
around for a while. The other cats she'd ignored profusely. Doesn't matter. she replied, and
shook her head frustratedly. She could hear Spotty's hypothetical voice screaming in her ear. You're
in no shape for it.
Shut up, she told hypothetical Spotty sharply. They're probably right. But
I don't even care. All I care about is that she comes home. That she's safe.
She'd been wrapped
up in her anxious thoughts and hadn't even responded to her friend. She gave him a small smile.
Despite the gesture, her heart and mind were locked solely on Minks.

She was constantly uncomfortable, and shifted in an attempt to fix it. No luck. She just needed her
safe and well. That was it. Even if she had to leave the clan to do it, Goldfish would find a way to
live with it. So instead, she just watched the new leader, so wrapped up in her thoughts she wasn't
even really looking at him. She just needed something to watch so she could think. Suddenly, she
meowed; Minkpaw trusts me. Possibly more than anyone. She's a kid. She's like a little sister to
me, if not my own kit. I don't know what I'll do if I lose her.
Mainly, she was speaking to Jayfrost.
But it didn't matter who responded. Cobwebpaw's really upset about how she's missing. I feel really
sorry for her. She and Minkpaw were... close, to say the least.

| @alec | @taillow |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; April 22nd, 2024 at 06:20 AM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 11:56 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

It didn't matter? Dusklion wanted to growl, to flatten her ears and bring her claws out. But she did none of those things and only returned the stare with one of disbelief. "'Course it matters," she snapped, unable to stop the small bit of frustration from coming out. "If there are cats here who're goin' around 'n telling others to not look for missin' cats - 'specially a 'paw - I want to know. 'Cause that's not the case." She'd figure out who was going around spreading such lies and have their ears for it, because how dare they try to make it seem like no one in the Clan was out searching for Minkpaw. Dusklion herself had even gone out, patrolled the territory looking for the kid.

"Fallenwish never came back to me to report anythin', 'n when I went out I couldn't find Minkpaw anywhere. Whoever is tellin' you to not look, I want a name." Dusklion would press this until she got an answer, and in her eyes there was a blaze of intensity. There was a name - there had to be - otherwise Goldfish wouldn't have said anything.

[ Goldfish - @blxze. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 21st, 2024, 05:28 PM
death incarnate

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Eveningthaw did a small half circle around the group of gathered cats, finding a place to sit not far from the front but not terribly close. Noting Fadingsun's irritation, Eveningthaw inclined his head to listen. Whatever it was, he figured it was for good reason.

Good reason. . . He hoped it was for good reason, stars. RiverClan didn't need anymore trouble, but it seemed they were going to have to weather the storm until the skies cleared and the sun shone down. But, he had to admit, the routine of warrior work was pretty boring, and his taste for battle hadn't been satiated at the last with ThunderClan. Was he really to blame for his need for a war to watch and fight? It was scarce entertainment from the day-to-day. It wasn't like he was calling out clanmates or stirring problems up at meetings, anyway. He didn't want a war, but he knew that he'd thrive in one. He thrived in most conditions, but especially the fast pace. Regardless, he'd be here, serving his warrior responsibilities dutifully.
Old April 21st, 2024, 05:33 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Many of the Clan gathered, but Fadingsun's eyes were drawn to Redmire by the warriors' den. He snorted at her clear attempt to straddle some sort of boundary between being at the meeting and not being there. If he hadn't been quite so angry, he would've kept his emotions to himself; but, in that moment, he didn't really care if his distaste for the troublesome warrior showed. If this was her attempt to protest his previous decision to throw her out of the meeting, then that was rather sad. Get over it and move on.

Dusklion and Goldfish started having what looked like a rather intense conversation; under other circumstances, Fadingsun may have cared to listen to what was happening. At this point, however, only one thing was on his mind, and he was about to make it known to every (poor) soul sitting below him.

"Dusklion just informed me of something truly delightful," he hissed, his tone dripping with sarcasm at the end. "Apparently three of our warriors decided to not only cross our border with WindClan, but invade their camp as well. I'm not sure why they decided to make such a moronic decision, but as expected all of them were killed.

"I cannot stress enough at this point how sick and damn tired I am of this Clan's ridiculous antics. Now, thanks to the actions of those three, we're likely teetering on the edge of war with WindClan. I'm going to have to scramble at this next Gathering to try to do some sort of damage control, although who knows if that will work. It puts us in an even worse position than we already were in, and it threatens to delay the plans I had to retaliate against ThunderClan."

His tail continued to lash behind him, creating a breeze. "I don't know why the lot of you can't act like sensible adults," he continued, referring to the warriors. "When you're told to do something, you whine and complain like children if it inconveniences you or it hurts your ego. You act stupid in the way you handle yourselves with the other Clans, putting all of us in unnecessary danger. If this most recent stunt proves anything at all, it's that RiverClan's warriors as a collective can't be trusted to act sensibly and responsibly.

"So, going forward, there are going to be further restrictions placed on warriors until I see improvement in your actions. From here on out, warriors are not permitted to approach any of our borders with the other Clans unless they are on a patrol or have a high rank's explicit permission. My high ranks and Lionhearts are exempted from this rule. Anyone who is caught breaking that rule will be temporarily exiled for two moons. Furthermore, anyone who trespasses into another Clan's territory, for any reason, will be permanently exiled. I don't care if you think you're saving the whole of RiverClan by doing it, you don't set a paw over any of our Clan borders unless you want to spend the rest of your life as a rogue.

"Finally, anyone who is caught unnecessarily antagonizing the other Clans by attacking or harassing their cats will also be permanently exiled. You've already dug a deep enough hole for this Clan; we don't need it to be deeper."

Eyes still blazing with iron-hot fury, his voice turned to a snarl. "You need to get yourselves together. My patience with this Clan is out. If your ego can't handle the way this Clan is being run, get the hell out. Don't bother insulting me, I don't give a damn. Just get out. Some of you act like this Clan, like me, like any of our higher ranks, are entitled to do things exactly how you think they should be done. If we don't agree with you, you throw a temper tantrum instead of accepting it and moving on. I want to lead us to a better future. But I can't do that if my warriors are acting stupid and constantly forgetting how a Clan is supposed to work.

"To those of you who need a reminder: Clans have ranks for a reason. Those ranks need to be respected, whether you like it or not. If you don't like that, you're free to leave and go try your luck as an outsider. I'm open to feedback. I'm open to opinions. But the final decision on everything with this Clan now rests with me, and that's that. If I disagree with you, if you don't like the way I've decided to do something, get over it and move on. To those of you who want to stay, who want to put their heads down and do the work that's asked of them, you're seen and appreciated. We will move past this and be better for it."

The tom gestured with a paw towards the camp exit. "I'll give anyone here who doesn't like the way I'm running my Clan a chance to leave. No questions asked, no hard feelings. Hell, go try your luck in another Clan. To those of you who decide to stay, I want to make sure one thing is clear: this isn't a free-for-all anymore."

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; April 21st, 2024 at 05:34 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 05:42 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Turtleblossom and Braverusset sat and listened- Fadingsun was.. right.
Old April 21st, 2024, 05:43 PM
THREE YEARS OF WCO TODAY

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

II She/Her II 25 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]
35/50

Oh dear. It seemed Fadingsun was very ticked. Spottedstream listened in shock as she listened to her leaders words. So no going to borders except for patrols. Easy enough.

[ Open ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 21st, 2024, 05:49 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

II She/Her II 25 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]
35/50

Oh dear. It seemed Fadingsun was very ticked. Spottedstream listened in shock as she listened to her leaders words. So no going to borders except for patrols. Easy enough.

[ Open ]

hailstorm bit is tounge "Wow that seems bad...." he said
Old April 21st, 2024, 05:58 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

MorningMimic raised his tail

'Look, totally respect all this. I do have a question.'

He paused

'Why are we bein' punished for eh.. the decisions of warriors who died? It wasn't any of our doin's.. I don' think thats reasonable, they're dead, that's their punishment'