Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snivellus
Today 05:02 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by silver.
Today 05:01 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:00 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 04:58 PM

Old April 28th, 2024, 12:34 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default healing request for Twilightstar patrol and after battle shadowclan healing thread

Event [#event]

SHADOWCLAN & WINDCLAN MINK EVENT
healing request and after battle healing thread

As per Dawnstar’s order, Starlingstreak and Hillstrider will work paw and paw alongside Mossfreckle to see to it that all run smoothly throughout the healing aspect of the battle, thus, this thread serves as a way for me to keep myself organised in the fray of battle as well as a curtesy to Carmen and Mica who are so kindly lending me a hand. For as long as the mink event runs Mossfreckle will only be performing filed medicine, this means that if your character is still capable of fighting and not at imminent risk of death or further injury due to their current ailments hinderance I will not be treating them within the timeframe of the battle and will instead ask that your refrain from requiring healing until the event has concluded and they have returned to Shadowclan camp - IC Mossfreckle will not take kindly to cats who waste the small herb supply he was able to bring to the field.

· · ────── · ⊰❀⊱ · ────── · ·

If your cat is injured to the point of not being able to fight or being hindered by their injury in anyway that would make it unsafe for them and those around them for them to continue fighting fill out this form

Name ~
Clan ~
Rank ~
Injury ~
Link to Post in which injury takes place ~
Mention us: @/ellie , @/carmen , @/Mica

[ a few notes on this form - this is for in field healing do not post a starter in this thread as one of us will come grab your character IC in the mink event thread ]

· · ────── · ⊰❀⊱· ────── · ·

Want to test fate but don’t feel like giving your character too much trauma yet? Hire yourself a Hillstrider !!

Alongside his other duties, Mossfreckle has tasked Hillstrider with precautionary prevention measures, if this is something that piques your interest reach out to Mica, (please note that this is at their discretion, they have the right to deny or accept request - they know what is in character and out of for Hillstrider and they have mentioned he would be apprehensive about leaving Mossfreckle’s side).

· · ────── · ⊰❀⊱ · ────── · ·

Final note ~ this is not a healing thread yet, this is currently a request healing thread so that my helpers and I can stay organised - please refrain from posting healing starters in this thread until I open Shadowclan mink event healing in this thread upon Shadowclan’s arrival home

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] |
  @Wingnettle [Lynxshade] @starry [Palesong] | @Dark [Darkfall] | @carmen [Starlingstreak] | @Mica [Hillstride] | @Ian [Slytiger] | @Alchemist Kitsune - [Silverlark] @MockingRabbit [Eggpaw] | @kittycatburmise [Doeflame] | @Starphobia [Springblossom] | @SeonghwasBunnyEars [Fallenmoon] @wendigo[Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw Caterpillarpaw] | @Littlesun112 [Larkspring] @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Jayden [Cloudfur] | @Bean [Flashfeather] | @ChaosBringer.[Whisperingpaw] | @Undertaker [Leechscar]

Last edited by ellie; April 28th, 2024 at 01:25 PM.
Old May 4th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: healing request for Twilightstar patrol and after battle shadowclan healing threa

Name
Silverlark
Clan
ShadowClan
Rank
Enforcer
Injury
Deep, bleeding bite on the side of his neck, flank peppered with bites of different ranges in severity, feel free to make as many severe bites and scratches as needed or as Mossfreckle can handle! Limbs surprisingly mild in terms of bites and scratches, with the most severe being a minor bite on his ankle that ripped some fur off when he jumped.
Link to Post in which injury takes place
Bite was originally done in a separate post, but this is where it became a problem. He was swarmed and doesn't feel pain, so he has no idea how many bites are covering him.
Mention us
@ellie | @carmen | @Mica

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 5th, 2024, 02:26 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: healing request for Twilightstar patrol and after battle shadowclan healing threa

Name ~ Palesong
Clan ~ ShadowClan
Rank ~ Warrior
Injury ~ Broken jaw and a few scratches along her body. Nothing too drastic except for her broken jaw though.
Link to Post in which injury takes place ~ Here
Mention us: @ellie (only mentioning you because she was already retrieved by hillstrider)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 5th, 2024, 05:57 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Name ~ Whisperingpaw
Clan ~ Windclan
Rank ~ Apprentice
Injury ~ Some bites and claw marks around his body
Link to Post in which injury takes place ~ Here And here
Mention us: @ellie , @carmen , @Mica

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; May 5th, 2024 at 05:59 PM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 06:40 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Name ~ Whisperingpaw
Clan ~ Windclan
Rank ~ Apprentice
Injury ~ Some bites and claw marks around his body
Link to Post in which injury takes place ~ Here And here
Mention us: @ellie , @carmen , @Mica

If Whisperingpaw can get home you are free to post a starter in here once I make a post opening this up as a battle event healing thread which will be today or tomorrow, if not let me know and I will have moss tend to the lad there if he is in Twi’s patrol :heartbounce;

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old May 5th, 2024, 06:46 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

If Whisperingpaw can get home you are free to post a starter in here once I make a post opening this up as a battle event healing thread which will be today or tomorrow, if not let me know and I will have moss tend to the lad there if he is in Twi’s patrol :heartbounce;

Thanks! He'll be helping Dreamlight to camp so I'll get that post out as soon as Moonraven posts Dreamlight!

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old May 5th, 2024, 07:11 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Thanks! He'll be helping Dreamlight to camp so I'll get that post out as soon as Moonraven posts Dreamlight!
Oh ^^ may be best to vm to Alch about this because if he’s heading back to camp then it is Windclan I believe and I have no authority of that as Moss will be heading back to Shadowclan camp. I have no authority over Windclan healing unless they are too wounded to wait on Twi’s patrol. (:

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old May 5th, 2024, 07:22 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

Oh ^^ may be best to vm to Alch about this because if he’s heading back to camp then it is Windclan I believe and I have no authority of that as Moss will be heading back to Shadowclan camp. I have no authority over Windclan healing unless they are too wounded to wait on Twi’s patrol. (:

Crap- sorry! I was on the road and didn't read your post correct! Thank you anyway

Pronouns page
Old May 6th, 2024, 03:15 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Event [#event]

SHADOWCLAN AND WINDCLAN MINK EVENT
battle healing

The battle is over, the formidable minks are dead and your cat is aching after fighting hard, Shadowclan has returned home and Mossfreckle finally has the herbs to treat the lesser ailments of the battle.

{Please fill out this form and post a starter if your cat has any injuries - big or small - from the battle with the minks.
[ post should contain both the form and the starter, please ]
Name ~
Description of Injury ~
Anything else? ~
Mention me: @/ellie

This will be the only mass mentions, this was simply easier than filtering through which cats where Shadowclan and which were Windclan in the event

@Shadowclan

Last edited by ellie; May 6th, 2024 at 03:19 PM.