the waters are lit up in...
by Luna16
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 09:16 PM

Old Today, 06:39 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default the skies are filled with embers

Well, as the page suggests I have a plot idea! This one is for my lovely, demure Embercloud!

The cast:

*Embercloud
*Frostedheart - Embercloud's brother and littermate. He would need a RPer.
*Love Interest 1 - must be AMAB
*Love Interest 2 - any gender or sex

[Ember and Frosted's parents don't have RPers right now either, so if you're interested in either of them let me know!]

This would be a romance plot! If interested, please take heed of the spoiler before reading on.

In short, the idea is this: Embercloud has a rather soft-hearted, easily manipulated target personality. She wants to see the best in everycat, and is kind and loyal to a fault. She has other aspects of her personality too, like her mothering side and how she devotes extra time to the queens and kits. The one thing that can be very easily manipulated is that she really wants to have a family. At 40 moons now, even though that's still young, she's starting to feel some pressure at not having found a mate yet. Namely from her mother Creepingshadow, but that's because she's always trying to push her out of her shell.

ANYWAYS no I don't have ADHD this is where Love Interest 1 comes in. They see Embercloud's kindness and desire for a family as an easy mark. This cat will be the type that wants to sire strong warriors, but his manipulative, unpleasant, and cruel personality has made that a challenge for him, even in ShC. But Embercloud, trying to see the best in everycat, is constantly giving this cat the benefit of the doubt. Even when he raises his voice, or even if he gets to the point of raising his claws, she would defend him loyally.

As part of the plot, LI1 and her will become mates and Embercloud will become pregnant.

Love Interest 2 and Frostedheart (plus fam if the parents get RPers) see this toxic relationship playing out. Love Interest 2 is a close friend of Frostedheart's, so they practically grew up with the siblings. LI2 and fam will eventually witness an absolutely horrific display of the toxicity of the relationship.

I.E., her current mate will use unsheathed claws on her while she is pregnant.

LI2 and Frostedheart won't stand for it, but LI1 knows better than to get involved in a fight he can't win. It is at this point that Embercloud will be brought to a cross roads of who to choose - LI2 who has loved her from the sides and is torn apart watching this take place, or LI1 who's only true interest is himself and his lineage. Whoever is chosen will be Embercloud's long term mate, unless the rivalry continues...

WITH THAT OUTTA THE WAY!

No form, and these characters (other than Embercloud's family) can be cats you already have or are newly made. As long as they're well thought-out characters.

Having a Discord is not required, but would be a nice touch for communication purposes.

If interested, please post below and tag me!

If you're making a new character, introduce them to me and let me see how you envision Ember and their dynamic to be!

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop