Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[P] Springing into action!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:23 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:22 AM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 09:21 AM
LF Rainyday art
by sock
Last post by Myling
Today 09:19 AM
[P] Into The Thick Of It…
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:19 AM

Old April 14th, 2024, 02:00 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Through the Willow Trees’ [T]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow nodded at the young molly's words, "Sure thing kiddo, this is a nice stop to take a little break. After you're ready to go again, our next stop is the first border that we'll be checking out! Herondive Hollow." The warrior explained as she waited for the apprentice to give the all clear to leave. The poor thing seems terrified, which they suppose makes sense. They did just go through the Icy Heartlands, which younger folks tend to think of as spooky and also the predator comment about the Sunkissed Creek can be a bit startling. Though it seemed that it was all cleared out currently. Moonmeadow joined the apprentice by the water, not sure what was so interesting about it. Sunkissed Creek had nothing to worry about in Moonmeadow's opinion but they have always been on the less fearful side of things, rushing head first into stuff that she probably shouldn't have but that was just the -meadow way. Once Willowpaw gave them the all clear, Moonmeadow began to lead the way to the Thunderclan border.

Herondive Hollow was an interesting place for lack of better words. Dark and forested with a creek running down it. Moonmeadow would like the border more if it was more useful, the land was dried and now there wasn't a whole lot left prey wise and Moonmeadow didn't know enough herb stuff to know if it was useful in that sense. So to them it was just a border. "This is Herondive Hollow, tell me what you notice about it?" The warrior spoke curiously. It was always interesting to see what apprentices notice first about territory that warriors have grown so used to that they don't see the little things anymore. It's a nice reminder to step back and see things a bit differently. Moonmeadow wanted for the answer to their question before getting into her little story time about the border.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

Shadow's Break
Croaking Swamp
Sunkissed Creek
Mourning Ruins
Icy Heartlands
Moonlit Grotto

Herondive Hollow
Saltmeadow Marsh
Whispering Wetlands

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:11 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow nodded at the young molly's words, "Sure thing kiddo, this is a nice stop to take a little break. After you're ready to go again, our next stop is the first border that we'll be checking out! Herondive Hollow." The warrior explained as she waited for the apprentice to give the all clear to leave. The poor thing seems terrified, which they suppose makes sense. They did just go through the Icy Heartlands, which younger folks tend to think of as spooky and also the predator comment about the Sunkissed Creek can be a bit startling. Though it seemed that it was all cleared out currently. Moonmeadow joined the apprentice by the water, not sure what was so interesting about it. Sunkissed Creek had nothing to worry about in Moonmeadow's opinion but they have always been on the less fearful side of things, rushing head first into stuff that she probably shouldn't have but that was just the -meadow way. Once Willowpaw gave them the all clear, Moonmeadow began to lead the way to the Thunderclan border.

Herondive Hollow was an interesting place for lack of better words. Dark and forested with a creek running down it. Moonmeadow would like the border more if it was more useful, the land was dried and now there wasn't a whole lot left prey wise and Moonmeadow didn't know enough herb stuff to know if it was useful in that sense. So to them it was just a border. "This is Herondive Hollow, tell me what you notice about it?" The warrior spoke curiously. It was always interesting to see what apprentices notice first about territory that warriors have grown so used to that they don't see the little things anymore. It's a nice reminder to step back and see things a bit differently. Moonmeadow wanted for the answer to their question before getting into her little story time about the border.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

Shadow's Break
Croaking Swamp
Sunkissed Creek
Mourning Ruins
Icy Heartlands
Moonlit Grotto

Herondive Hollow
Saltmeadow Marsh
Whispering Wetlands

~Willow'Paw~
| 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes]

She watched the water intently with large, green eyes, it was her first time decently close to a body of water larger than a puddle. It was sort of fascinating.
Now, for that genius, brilliant, outstandingly bright sparky idea Willowpaw was currently unknowing of.
She suddenly felt she could go for a lap of water right now. After hesitating, she slowly bent her head down to the gently flowing water, and tentatively took a sip. That wasn't too bad- oh wait nevermind. Now she was trying to... something? She felt like jerking her head away from the water, but she'd look like she was scared of it. Scared? Couldn't be her! As she somehow drank water wrong (Why am i doing this? I know how to drink it normally~?), she accidentally took a small breath, and now she finally yanked her snout up - sputtering. She went red with embarrassment, wasn't she the one who knew how to do basic everyday things, eh? Still occasionally coughing from her attempted but not planned breath underwater, she stood up from her crouch, and shook herself. Her hex-double-F-quadruple-zero-ing face aimed to the ground. She cleared her sore throat, "Uhm..... n-n-next st-sT-S- COUGH- st-stop?" She mewed quietly.

She was a low hanging, abashed shadow behind the Warrior leading towards the next Landmark. This time it was a border, she could tell by the scents of other not-ShadowClan cats keeping pretty strictly to the other side of an invisible wall. She nodded as Moonmeadow gave her the task of telling them what she saw about it. She stood still for a flash, ears swiveling and eyes searching. "Theeere's a-a decently sm-small st-stream, o-or a nar-narrow river, I-I think," She reported, "A-And its very...... dry, uhm, h-here." She paused. She was uneasy about the other clan's scent, or rather the fact she didn't know who it belonged to. For all she knew, it could be the border to a hidden Arch Nemesis or something. Her judging eyes went over to where they're territory seemed to come to an end with a clash to the other clan's land. That bush over there could be hiding whatever the forest had to offer, could leap out from its cover and kill her. Something could drop from the trees and land a headshot, firmly knocking her out. Her voice felt like it was hiding a small dagger of you-have-just-been-cursed-to-die-by-stutters-okbyenow, ready to stab at her at any moment, and right now she didn't feel like half-evaporating of cringe because she heard her own speech falter. She shied away from asking questions, an added bonus that she wouldn't look too nosy. She plopped herself down into a sitting position, as at this point her legs were starting to tire, feeling like they'd give out from beneath her any second. She turned to Moonmeadow, hoping they'd tell something good about this place for a change of the currently spooky-scary pace.

Currently a bit sick, and I've also been feeling unmotivated and uninspired recently ;-; Posts might be shorter, and might come out sooner
Old May 2nd, 2024, 10:58 AM
Your Local Spider

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow gave the apprentice a small nod as they listened to Willowpaw list off their observations. That was good, that was very good. “Yep, that’s good! I think it used to be a swamp but it’s gotten pretty dry.” It was just another one of this moon’s endless trivia. Moonmeadow liked figuring out things about Shadowclan’s history and she liked spreading that knowledge to others, especially apprentices as they are usually the most eager to learn. Usually, scratchpaw comes to mind, he hadn’t done much after arriving and Moonmeadow has a feeling that anytime now he was going to disappear. No need to think so negatively though! Onto the next thing! Moonlit grove, the ruins, and then the last border. This was going to be a breeze. “Alright, onto our last three stops and then it's back to camp for us!” Moonmeadow explained as they turned toward the direction of the grove.

They walked through the terrain with a hum and a skip to their pawstep, most people might frown with the ‘disrespect’ given to such a place but in Moonmeadow’s opinion it wasn’t like cats suddenly became no fun allowed after death. At least, they knew for a fact that their mother would prefer that Moonmeadow not act like hunting mice around her grave, Moonmeadow talked to her mother now the same way she did before. The warrior got her fun-loving type personality straight from her mother, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree Moonmeadow supposes. After entering the thick trees, it blocked out most of the light and Moonmeadow slowed to a stop, “This is Moonlit Grove. It’s where the dead lay to rest, hunting here is not allowed unless Dawnstar herself tells you otherwise. Herbs flourish here though.” The warrior paused and allowed the apprentice to take in the scene and ask any initial questions she may have.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Shadow's Break
Croaking Swamp
Sunkissed Creek
Mourning Ruins
Icy Heartlands
Moonlit Grotto

Herondive Hollow
Saltmeadow Marsh
Whispering Wetlands

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 3rd, 2024, 04:17 AM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Moonmeadow

Moonmeadow gave the apprentice a small nod as they listened to Willowpaw list off their observations. That was good, that was very good. “Yep, that’s good! I think it used to be a swamp but it’s gotten pretty dry.” It was just another one of this moon’s endless trivia. Moonmeadow liked figuring out things about Shadowclan’s history and she liked spreading that knowledge to others, especially apprentices as they are usually the most eager to learn. Usually, scratchpaw comes to mind, he hadn’t done much after arriving and Moonmeadow has a feeling that anytime now he was going to disappear. No need to think so negatively though! Onto the next thing! Moonlit grove, the ruins, and then the last border. This was going to be a breeze. “Alright, onto our last three stops and then it's back to camp for us!” Moonmeadow explained as they turned toward the direction of the grove.

They walked through the terrain with a hum and a skip to their pawstep, most people might frown with the ‘disrespect’ given to such a place but in Moonmeadow’s opinion it wasn’t like cats suddenly became no fun allowed after death. At least, they knew for a fact that their mother would prefer that Moonmeadow not act like hunting mice around her grave, Moonmeadow talked to her mother now the same way she did before. The warrior got her fun-loving type personality straight from her mother, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree Moonmeadow supposes. After entering the thick trees, it blocked out most of the light and Moonmeadow slowed to a stop, “This is Moonlit Grove. It’s where the dead lay to rest, hunting here is not allowed unless Dawnstar herself tells you otherwise. Herbs flourish here though.” The warrior paused and allowed the apprentice to take in the scene and ask any initial questions she may have.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

Shadow's Break
Croaking Swamp
Sunkissed Creek
Mourning Ruins
Icy Heartlands
Moonlit Grotto

Herondive Hollow
Saltmeadow Marsh
Whispering Wetlands

~Willow'Paw~
| 8 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

This place looked alright. It looked pretty and it was nice and dense and cozy and lots of plants and smelled pretty good. But she''d learned from her past mistakes. There was gonna be something absolutely bone-chilling about this place. Just as she'd thought that, Moonmeadow said that Moonlit Grove was A GRAVEYARD. THERE WAS PROBABLY A DEAD CAT.
RIGHT
BELOW
HER PAWS.
She bristled. 'No wonder this place is forbidden to hunt at! She thought, 'Anyone who tries to kill anything will probably get- get possessed by two thousand hundred thrity-four spirits or something!' She could be getting possessed RIGHT NOW! Should she start begging for mercy to the ghosts?? The smartest thing to do would be that, of course! But she'd look like a bird. But like, a stupid bird. Maybe a dumb tree was more fitting. "Th-they aren't, like, right here, right now. A-Are they?" She hadn't mentioned who, but Moonmeadow must know. Surely they must feel the vibe of this whole place, right? But maybe Moonmeadows own cheerful vibes would rule out the Groves' though.....
Oof, if that was the case, then she was looking like she had her pupils crossed.

Currently a bit sick, and I've also been feeling unmotivated and uninspired recently ;-; Posts might be shorter, and might come out sooner
Old May 3rd, 2024, 07:40 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post

~Willow'Paw~
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

This place looked alright. It looked pretty and it was nice and dense and cozy and lots of plants and smelled pretty good. But she''d learned from her past mistakes. There was gonna be something absolutely bone-chilling about this place. Just as she'd thought that, Moonmeadow said that Moonlit Grove was A GRAVEYARD. THERE WAS PROBABLY A DEAD CAT.
RIGHT
BELOW
HER PAWS.
She bristled. 'No wonder this place is forbidden to hunt at! She thought, 'Anyone who tries to kill anything will probably get- get possessed by two thousand hundred thrity-four spirits or something!' She could be getting possessed RIGHT NOW! Should she start begging for mercy to the ghosts?? The smartest thing to do would be that, of course! But she'd look like a bird. But like, a stupid bird. Maybe a dumb tree was more fitting. "Th-they aren't, like, right here, right now. A-Are they?" She hadn't mentioned who, but Moonmeadow must know. Surely they must feel the vibe of this whole place, right? But maybe Moonmeadows own cheerful vibes would rule out the Groves' though.....
Oof, if that was the case, then she was looking like she had her pupils crossed.

Moonmeadow

Uhhhhh... who was here right now? Was Willowpaw talking about the corpses or was she talking about ghosts or something or someone else? Moonmeadow wasn't actually that sure but for the first two, yes, there are probably spirits visiting and also there were corpses here but neither are something to be scared of. It wasn't like they weren't friends. Oftentimes cats that were enemies did not have the luxury of being buried in Moonlit Grove. At least, none to Moonmeadow's knowledge. And also to Moonmeadow's knowledge cats don't change after death. They are just dead. That's all. So fearing spirits is as silly as fearing the very same clanmates you share a camp with, at least in this feline's opinion. Her hazy green eyes moved across the dark space and then back to Willowpaw as the warriors worked to put her words into order and didn't end up rambling too much. "Well, uh, if you mean corpses, yeah. They are laid to rest here. If you meant ghosts, also yes, but they are your ancestors, your clanmates. Death doesn't change that, the cats buried here are friends just as they were in life."

With that Moonmeadow allowed Willowpaw more time to ask anymore follow up questions before she nodded to signal that the pair needed to start moving again. They were almost done, just the mourning ruins and then the last border and tada! Done and done and Willowpaw can scratch the ol' touring off the list. Moonmeadow wondered how the kid's other training was going for her. Hopefully well, training the youth was important to Moonmeadow. Well, that meant onto the next thing. The warrior hummed again, it was her go-to when it came to filling empty noise, the warrior didn't like silence very much and soon they came across the burnt remains of the Twoleg nest. It has certainly seen better days but the old thing has only brought along good hunting for Moonmeadow so she supposed there was beauty in everything if tried to see the positive.

"This here is the Mourning Ruins. An old Twoleg nest that burned moons ago, it killed a couple o' cats as it went down, hence its name. Though recently the thing has started bringing prey so it isn't all bad." The warrior explained as she allowed Willowpaw time to ask anything or explore a bit. It was a little routine for each spot and she hoped that Willowpaw didn't mind the lack of games that Moonmeadow had for every spot. Her green eyes moved around, as if taking in the sight again for the first time. It was a strange place, of sad origins, but that didn't mean it couldn't find new light. It just takes some time is all.

Shadow's Break
Croaking Swamp
Sunkissed Creek
Mourning Ruins
Icy Heartlands
Moonlit Grotto

Herondive Hollow
Saltmeadow Marsh
Whispering Wetlands

Old May 5th, 2024, 02:54 PM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Moonmeadow

Uhhhhh... who was here right now? Was Willowpaw talking about the corpses or was she talking about ghosts or something or someone else? Moonmeadow wasn't actually that sure but for the first two, yes, there are probably spirits visiting and also there were corpses here but neither are something to be scared of. It wasn't like they weren't friends. Oftentimes cats that were enemies did not have the luxury of being buried in Moonlit Grove. At least, none to Moonmeadow's knowledge. And also to Moonmeadow's knowledge cats don't change after death. They are just dead. That's all. So fearing spirits is as silly as fearing the very same clanmates you share a camp with, at least in this feline's opinion. Her hazy green eyes moved across the dark space and then back to Willowpaw as the warriors worked to put her words into order and didn't end up rambling too much. "Well, uh, if you mean corpses, yeah. They are laid to rest here. If you meant ghosts, also yes, but they are your ancestors, your clanmates. Death doesn't change that, the cats buried here are friends just as they were in life."

With that Moonmeadow allowed Willowpaw more time to ask anymore follow up questions before she nodded to signal that the pair needed to start moving again. They were almost done, just the mourning ruins and then the last border and tada! Done and done and Willowpaw can scratch the ol' touring off the list. Moonmeadow wondered how the kid's other training was going for her. Hopefully well, training the youth was important to Moonmeadow. Well, that meant onto the next thing. The warrior hummed again, it was her go-to when it came to filling empty noise, the warrior didn't like silence very much and soon they came across the burnt remains of the Twoleg nest. It has certainly seen better days but the old thing has only brought along good hunting for Moonmeadow so she supposed there was beauty in everything if tried to see the positive.

"This here is the Mourning Ruins. An old Twoleg nest that burned moons ago, it killed a couple o' cats as it went down, hence its name. Though recently the thing has started bringing prey so it isn't all bad." The warrior explained as she allowed Willowpaw time to ask anything or explore a bit. It was a little routine for each spot and she hoped that Willowpaw didn't mind the lack of games that Moonmeadow had for every spot. Her green eyes moved around, as if taking in the sight again for the first time. It was a strange place, of sad origins, but that didn't mean it couldn't find new light. It just takes some time is all.

Shadow's Break
Croaking Swamp
Sunkissed Creek
Mourning Ruins
Icy Heartlands
Moonlit Grotto

Herondive Hollow
Saltmeadow Marsh
Whispering Wetlands

~Willow'Paw~

She'd nod, though on the inside, Willowpaw still thought that some wheezing elder would do some voodoo-magic and start crawling out from its grave. Or something like that. She herself knew that was irrational, but to her mind it was the truth, if maybe a little wonky. 'But... you don't look the same after death. Something caused you're death. Won't you be grumpy about it? Angry? Sad?' She'd think, 'Wouldn't you act different in some way?'. She'd not mention that, but it still lurked in the shadows of her mind as they began traveling to they're next destination.She'd wrap her tail around herself as the wrecked ruins of the Twoleg nest came into full-view. Nothing about this was appealing, and there was nothing to lure her into thinking this might be a nice little place to stay at. Willowpaw eyed the cogs that grew off the main building, and she'd momentarily ponder what it was used for. Mourning Ruins. She'd think that was a pretty fitting name, and almost had to hold back a shiver. "An old Twoleg nest that burned moons ago. It killed a couple of cats as it came down". That sentence should've been enough to make Willowpaw pass out. Now that she thought about it, there was probably a lot of things that'd make her pass out, or want too at least. She'd try to imagine this place lit on fire, all while cats were still inside the nest. Willowpaw almost couldn't with how beat down it looked, how'd the fire get its self spreading there? Did it climb over there? That no longer spinny cog thing would've probably been tasty for fire? But mostly, the thought of cats dying trapped inside the nest lit aflame with no way to get out... But er, at least prey was starting to rejuvenate near here? She'd still not have a cell about her understand how Moonmeadow was not completely spooked out from the, you know? Big spooky once-burning-everyone-to-death broken down water-cog-holding Twoleg nest?? She was pretty sure Moonmeadow had nerves of steel or something. She'd realize she was probably waiting for her to ask a question or two. That didn't count as like, really weird? She hadn't been staring, had she?? She didn't normally stare! Did she even stare in the first place? Did Moonmeadow think staring was really weird and not normal? What did Moonmeadow think of her? Her mind would keep on spinning in a little circle of 'Did i do that? Thats really bad but did i do this?' and after maybe having three threads of thought at the same time, she mewed, "I-It won't burn a-again. R-Right?"

Old May 7th, 2024, 08:38 PM
Your Local Spider

Moonmeadow

Stars, this little molly seemed about scared of life at this rate, or actually.... Moonmeadow thought about it and realized that a lot of Shadowclan's territory and its history made for the perfect kit scary story doesn't it? Hmm, well still, Willowpaw would get used to it, after all it was home despite the occasional critter it was completely safe. Kept safe with each and every border patrol and each and every warrior, enforcer, and high rank alike watched over it. It was a good home and Moonmeadow wouldn't change it for the world. Then onto the apprentice's question. Will it burn again? Not very likely and if it did it would be a ways off, not likely that it would catch twice. Besides the first fire didn't leave much fuel for a second one so it wouldn't last very long. Her hazy green eyes went to the apprentice and Moonmeadow tried to give her a reassuring smile, "Nah, not likely to catch twice, and if it did the flames wouldn't be the same strength. Not a lot left to burn, would likely die out just as quickly as it started. Only one last stop and it won't be so spooky." The warrior spoke and brushed her tail against the apprentice to nudge her into moving.

Soon enough they were coming up onto their last stop of the Saltmeadow Marsh, back into the wonderful mud. How delightful, usually Moonmeadow didn't mind the mud and they didn't really earlier but they realized that it was going to be a pain to clean up before she went to sleep and that was annoying her a bit. Nothing they could do about it though and through the shrubs they padded on with Willowpaw until the border came into view and the warrior motioned to the swampy-marshy area. "Saltmeadow Marsh, this is out border with Riverclan." Moonmeadow didn't really have anything to share about this location so she didn't say much else and rather waited for the apprentice and if she had any questions just as she has before. Her green hazy eyes shifting around the area before coming to rest on Willowpaw in wait. Soon they would head back to camp, or if Willowpaw needed anymore training they could take a swipe at getting that done as well.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]
[ Sorry for how long this took to finish /w\ I think we planned to do another training or am I misremembering? If so, we'll keep that one more concise and shorter if you want :3 ]

Old May 8th, 2024, 03:46 PM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Moonmeadow

Stars, this little molly seemed about scared of life at this rate, or actually.... Moonmeadow thought about it and realized that a lot of Shadowclan's territory and its history made for the perfect kit scary story doesn't it? Hmm, well still, Willowpaw would get used to it, after all it was home despite the occasional critter it was completely safe. Kept safe with each and every border patrol and each and every warrior, enforcer, and high rank alike watched over it. It was a good home and Moonmeadow wouldn't change it for the world. Then onto the apprentice's question. Will it burn again? Not very likely and if it did it would be a ways off, not likely that it would catch twice. Besides the first fire didn't leave much fuel for a second one so it wouldn't last very long. Her hazy green eyes went to the apprentice and Moonmeadow tried to give her a reassuring smile, "Nah, not likely to catch twice, and if it did the flames wouldn't be the same strength. Not a lot left to burn, would likely die out just as quickly as it started. Only one last stop and it won't be so spooky." The warrior spoke and brushed her tail against the apprentice to nudge her into moving.

Soon enough they were coming up onto their last stop of the Saltmeadow Marsh, back into the wonderful mud. How delightful, usually Moonmeadow didn't mind the mud and they didn't really earlier but they realized that it was going to be a pain to clean up before she went to sleep and that was annoying her a bit. Nothing they could do about it though and through the shrubs they padded on with Willowpaw until the border came into view and the warrior motioned to the swampy-marshy area. "Saltmeadow Marsh, this is out border with Riverclan." Moonmeadow didn't really have anything to share about this location so she didn't say much else and rather waited for the apprentice and if she had any questions just as she has before. Her green hazy eyes shifting around the area before coming to rest on Willowpaw in wait. Soon they would head back to camp, or if Willowpaw needed anymore training they could take a swipe at getting that done as well.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]
[ Sorry for how long this took to finish /w\ I think we planned to do another training or am I misremembering? If so, we'll keep that one more concise and shorter if you want :3 ]

~Willow'Paw~

She was pretty thrilled as Moonmeadow said they're next stop wouldn't be so scary as basically all the other ones. She'd had enough scares for one day. Soon the ground was turning slushier with mud, and her trot ('Er, if you could call it that) shifted into a stumble. So this was Saltmeadow Marsh. It seemed pretty quiet and peaceful, and she thought she could hear water rushing somewhere in the background. The only threats she knew about were here were RiverClan and predators. That was a record, wasn't it? Also, speaking of RiverClan, "R-RiverClan doesn't, uhm, t-trespass often, i-i think? Right?"

[Yep, we did plan on battle training, and lets keep that lesson a bit more brief!
short post because eepy//]

Old May 12th, 2024, 01:28 PM
Your Local Spider

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC Enforcer | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow wasn't so sure as he responded to the apprentice's question, "Riverclan doesn't seem to be much of anything, but that can mean they are too weak to worry about or a wild card that needs to be feared. They seemed to sound pretty beat up based on what Bumblestar said a gathering or so ago." She looked across the border a bit longer before turning away and motioning for the apprentice to follow behind as they walked deeper into Shadowclan's territory and therefore safer territory. They weren't actually too sure why that border suddenly felt off, dangerous, when he ahsn't before. Maybe the apprentice's question reminded the warrior of the situation with Riverclan. Or at least as reported by Bumblestar, who knows if that's a biased report or not. Though Riverclan has been dangerous and uncontrolled for a long while now. It almost made Moonmeadow pity them, or more so the kids, they didn't deserve to be born into such a hot mess. But not Shadowclan's problem and therefore not really Moonmeadow's.

"So then kiddo, any other training plans?" The warrior offered starting to conversation again, not liking the sudden silence they had lapsed into. Moonmeadow liked helping with training. Though things should probably happen quicker for any additional training as it was starting to get a bit late and Willowpaw may be a bit tired from walking around the whole territory.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC Enforcer | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow wasn't so sure as he responded to the apprentice's question, "Riverclan doesn't seem to be much of anything, but that can mean they are too weak to worry about or a wild card that needs to be feared. They seemed to sound pretty beat up based on what Bumblestar said a gathering or so ago." She looked across the border a bit longer before turning away and motioning for the apprentice to follow behind as they walked deeper into Shadowclan's territory and therefore safer territory. They weren't actually too sure why that border suddenly felt off, dangerous, when he ahsn't before. Maybe the apprentice's question reminded the warrior of the situation with Riverclan. Or at least as reported by Bumblestar, who knows if that's a biased report or not. Though Riverclan has been dangerous and uncontrolled for a long while now. It almost made Moonmeadow pity them, or more so the kids, they didn't deserve to be born into such a hot mess. But not Shadowclan's problem and therefore not really Moonmeadow's.

"So then kiddo, any other training plans?" The warrior offered starting to conversation again, not liking the sudden silence they had lapsed into. Moonmeadow liked helping with training. Though things should probably happen quicker for any additional training as it was starting to get a bit late and Willowpaw may be a bit tired from walking around the whole territory.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:

She felt very very happy that the spooky was over. Spooky was gone! Scary was no more! Everything was in perfect harmony (except for this and that and that and this and almost anything you can think of)! So they had another lesson. This one couldn't be too bad, right? She did some tracking of her own training. She could remember all of her lessons pretty clearly: mostly because they involved her being very very very scared. So now all their was left was- OH GOSH NO WHYYYY- Battle Training. If you didn't know her, then you didn't know why the two words Battle and Training were a big no-go for her. First of all GOING TO LEARN TO KILL SOMEONE. Rename it to murder classes! She was gonna go all stab stab with the MURDER WEAPONS HER PAWS HAD! At least call it self-defense training! Seriously, you did NOT have to add SOAP to the already SALTED WOUND! That you ripped the bandage off of! She was very very much very scared of this lesson. Mind blowing. "B-B-Battle Tr-Training. Uhm, i-i've g-got ba-battle training left." Now hopefully she didn't explode from being hit by a sheathed paw. In her defense of explosion: one day that paw could be equipped with deadly slicer slice-idies.