Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:46 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:40 PM
batpaw mentor finder!
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:39 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by forest
Today 07:39 PM
the hideaway (PRIVATE)
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:07 PM

Old April 9th, 2024, 02:46 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 48 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky-blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Firestorm - @Dark ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The weather was growing warmer, and while they hadn't reached the throes of Newleaf or Greenleaf yet, Hawkfur was both excited for the warm sun and dreading the inevitable shed-fest that became the dens. His own russet coat was thick and feathery, meant to keep him warm in the chilled winters like his maine coon ancestors. Luckily for him, the blood seemed to have been diluted down enough where his coat wasn't nearly as long as a lot of cats, but he knew it was still going to be a mess when he shed his winter layers. Sighing heavily from where he lounged in some sun, Hawkfur decided that for now, it wasn't his problem. He watched his clanmates flit about camp, each cat in their own little world like he. He wasn't comfortable enough to call out cats he recognized with a greeting, but he did enjoy a little bit of cat-watching.

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

The warmth of the incoming New-leaf was soooo nice! It gave Firestorm the perfect excuse to run around and lounge about in the clearing, and honestly made it so that there were more games she could play with others! Of course, she had to find a victim first.

Speaking of victim… ”Hawky-poo~!” the bubbly she-cat called to the tom who’d been spending a suspicious amount of time with Bravebird lately. Y’know what? She was definitely going to ask him about that. Bouncing over (big mistake, it made her tummy feel bubbly and not in a good way). Taking up a spot next to the older warrior, she gave him a bright and cheery smile. ”How’re you~ Are you well? Whatcha been up to lately? What’s up with you and Birdie? Oh oh oh do you like her? Are you good at hunting? I’m the best hunter in WindClan by the way–” Realizing that she started rambling she abruptly cut herself off. When one is stuck in a hole in the ground, seeing sick cats and Spots all the time (in between bouts of sickness of her own), you start to get bored. It didn’t help that her mind was always racing and now she finally had the chance to get rid of some of that bundled-up energy by asking some of her essential and burning questions.

[ @/Mica I’m so so so so so so so so so sorry for how long this has taken]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old April 17th, 2024, 08:46 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood [p]

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Firestorm - @Dark ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur flinched when a boisterous voice called his name--or... some weird, nickname thing? He twisted his head to spot a rapidly approaching Firestorm. He offered the bubbly cat a smile, opening his mouth to reply to her original question of "how're you?" only to be interrupted by a slurry of questions tumbling out of the orange tabby's mouth and overwhelming the darker tabby. He stared wide-eyed at her a few heartbeats after she stopped, looking like a deer on the thunderpath. After he was sure she was done, his face melted into an amused smile. "Well hello to you too, Firestorm!" He chirped, stretching his back legs out languidly. "As for your questions. I'm doing well, thank you. As for Bravebird, of course I hang out with her a lot." He cast Firestorm a bemused glance. "She's my friend. And yes I do like her, thank you. I wouldn't be her friend if I didn't." No, Hawkfur, that's not what she meant. "And as for hunting, I guess I would say I'm good at it." Her self-proclaimed title had him grinning and rolling his eyes good-naturedly. "Best hunter in the clan, ey? You'll have to give me some pointers, then!"

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~