Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:26 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:16 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:16 PM
101 on how to avoid an...
by taillow
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 02:13 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default We're Off to See the Borders! [ RC App Training ]

Event [#event]

With warriors not permitted to go to any of the borders without high rank permission, most of the Clan's mentors wouldn't be able to show their apprentices the borders. That meant for the time being that he, or someone else among the higher ranks, had to step in and take over that job.

It was early, the sun only just peeking over the horizon. Mornings had grown chilly as leaf-fall approached, but Fadingstar had grown used to the cold up in the mountains.

Waiting by the entrance to the abandoned Twoleg den, he called, "Apprentices! Border tours are still a part of your apprentice training; if you haven't had one, please come join me! I'm also looking for two or three warriors to join me to help keep our 'paws safe, so step up if you want to join."

[ Your apprentice is not required to attend this event, but if they haven't had a tour of the borders yet attendance is strongly encouraged! In order for this to count toward your apprentice's training, they need to participate through the entire event!

If more than three warriors volunteer to go with the training patrol, Fading will select three warriors out of the group to take with him.

Please VM/DM me with any questions ]

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @CollapsingStars @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Fae @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Chair @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Evenilolia @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @ace. @-darkXwolf17 @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet @Aphrodite )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: We're Off to See the Borders! [ RC App Training ]

Willowtail padded forward. "I'll help keep'em safe if that's alright" Willowtail meowed

Softpaw bounded forward

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike padded over "Do you need any assistance?"
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw came up "I can assist, if necessary." She offered.

Beaverpaw walked over. Why not get the border tour done sooner rather than later?(29/100)

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan)
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud

Ravenpaw and Rainpaw eagerly stepped up.
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

the warrior stepped up walking slowly at the thought of getting out of camp " Ill help if needed fadingstar " she offered she was also fine with not going but she wanted to get out and stretch her legs

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM

My Mood: Goofy

Briskly padding over upon hearing Fadingstar call out to the clan, Foxleap shook the morning dew that rested over his thick pelt. Having just woken up, the young tom opened his maw wide to yawn as he gathered around the group of cats surrounding Fadingstar at the entrance of the twoleg den. He briefly turned his russet head to face the camp, wondering if his apprentice Bluebellpaw would arrive at any moment. Turning back towards the group and bounding over to Fadingstar, he dipped his head in a brief greeting before speaking, "I'm here if you need me!"

@Crazyy_wildcard - Bluebellpaw

Last edited by twizzypaw; Yesterday at 09:59 PM.
Old Today, 01:51 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:21/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Border tour. Of like-- the actual borders! Ofcourse he was going! Aspenpaw wasn't mousebrained enough to not realise this would most likely be his only chance. Floodsights wouldn't be allowed to take him and nor any of the other warriors. Also also alsooooo, he might see the other clans there and if ends up being a fight, he could cause some damage! Joining with the rest of the group he wanted for them to head out.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 02:07 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Silentstrike came over with Moonpaw and Grimpaw. Such a brave group.
Old Today, 05:54 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Shellpaw
he/they - 6 moons - Go with the flow [inactive]

Oooooh! Borders! Now this was exciting - maybe? Mid-step, they teetered - the old territory. Their old home? He gulped. It was scary but, he needed to complete his training. He had to do this. Plus, he didn't actually like being cramped up in the abandoned den. Maybe it was starting to look like he did, but in reality, he was just scared of what lay outside. He took a breath. As long as he wasn't going to see the old camp, all would be well. And maybe, exploring the territory, they'd find her... Resuming his little sprightly walk, he made his way to Fadingstar.

[open for any interactionsヾ(@^▽^@)ノ ]