Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Word Association
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:10 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:51 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:48 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 02:24 AM

Old June 20th, 2024, 08:45 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default [Atari] An eagles shadow {Nyx Finder}

┏━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━┓
•Nyx {CLAW OF THE CROWN}•
┗━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━┛
“the darkest nights produce the brightest stars.”

◦◦,`°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°`,◦◦

This is a finder for my little gremlin baby Nyx. Being the Claw of the Crown she would like know ever single one of the Atari members and be on good standing with them. Thus I'd like to throw as many interactions at her as I can. She also has an open den policy; you might be wandering open den policy, huh? For what?? Yes, I have given the Claw of the Crown their own den. Anything training related, requesting classes (training patrols) or reporting back on how they went can be posted here <3

She wasn't born into the Atari and doesn't have any immediate family (except Altair), but that doesn't mean she can't have...
found family/adopted family! She joined around the age of 6 moons and started off her journey in the Atari as a young so she would have technically grown up in this group and made familial bonds with some cats. For found family/adopted family this could be any dynamic, not looking for anything specific! It can also be any age :3c

Friends are something that I'm pretty open with her having, not picky at all. She is very social so she would definitely go out of her way to befriend even the grumpiest of cats :3c Whether trapper, claw, keeper she'd find something to bond with. For example she'd ask trapper to teach her “their ways”, help keepers with the young, battle with her brothers in arms (claw) etc anything goes /w\

rookies, this is for those initiates out there . Nyx take youth very seriously, and sees potential in each one of them. There aren't mentors and apprentices in the Atari I believe but this will more be like a bond she has with a few of the initiates. These would be the few that impressed her the most really, or she finds amusing. (Her little minions) she would help them with whatever they'd like to know, her mini friends/children /w\

Flings, Nyx is very flirty. She is one to flirt/tease with any Molly she sees (she's lesbian so, sorry boys /w\). Nothing to serious, since the Atari will only be around for a short while and I have yet to decide if Nyx will join riverclan. Open to riverclan or Atari

Rivals/enemies/frenemies, hello the riverclan :3
Nyx is usually friendly but she enjoys pushing buttons, I assume she would have a few frenemies in the Atari, specifically in the claw rank since she enjoyed challenging everyone. As for riverclan, like I said she enjoys pushing buttons. If you'd like , Nyx would mind annoying your rc cat if she comes across them, rivalry, frenemies, enemies. Also to those applying for the other group that will interact with RC, this is for you too, Nyx doesn't forget about those she attacks :3c

Optional Form:
•Characters name:
•Dynamic and role:
•plot/interaction ideas?:
Mention me: @burntToast
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; June 20th, 2024 at 10:34 AM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:23 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: [Atari] An eagles shadow {Nyx Finder}

•Characters name:Spiraltail
•group/clan:RC
•Personality:Spiraltail once was a very lay back Tom having a easy life in windclan enjoying the open breeze but once he helped RCs leader that changed he became more anxious around his new clan mates but he masks it behind a confident smile always offering to help others little does anyone know he could break
•Dynamic and role:frenemies/friends/possible fling
•plot/interaction ideas?:Ok so Spiraltail had a mate back in Wc but he never had any feelings for said cat he sees Nyx and is star struck but halfheartedly I want him to slowly realize he doesn’t like she cats and has difficulty accepting that he later finally accepts it and becomes friends/healthy comp with Nyx

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:27 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Characters name:Hawfinch
•group/clan:Atari
•Personality:He is strict and poised but he also loves to play with kits and fight his clanmates he has a hard time expressing his emotions but he tries in the ways he knows how
•Dynamic and role:found family or friends claw
•plot/interaction ideas?:Ok so Hawfinch has a little sister Narcsisus but I think it would be cool for him to have more siblings or like a cousin bond or really anything

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:38 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Character Name
Wolf-Spider
Group/Clan
Atari
Personality
He's Kind, But Doesn't Show It. When He Does Wanna Be Sweet, He Is Sweet. And Often Lowers His Head And Sighs To Get Headpats. He's Protective, Selfless, And Sweet. A Sheep-In-Wolfs-Clothing If You Will.
Dynamic With Role:
Adopted Brother
Plot/Interaction Ideas:
1. Wolfs Chilin On A Rock, When Nyx Pounces On Him And They Engage In A Small Play Fight.

2. Wolf Flops Down After A Long Day Of Dealing With His Family, And Is Chilling, When Nyx Spawns And Asks What's Wrong (Or Something)

Mention
@burntToast
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:28 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Characters name:Hawfinch
•group/clan:Atari
•Personality:He is strict and poised but he also loves to play with kits and fight his clanmates he has a hard time expressing his emotions but he tries in the ways he knows how
•Dynamic and role:found family or friends claw
•plot/interaction ideas?:Ok so Hawfinch has a little sister Narcsisus but I think it would be cool for him to have more siblings or like a cousin bond or really anything
Accepted as claw friend. Nyx would definitely pester her claw fam to go battle literally anything with her, she probably toss him into a lot of classes (training initiates) too since his like to play with kits, so what better to use that love for the young to trading the young >:]
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:29 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Character Name
Wolf-Spider
Group/Clan
Atari
Personality
He's Kind, But Doesn't Show It. When He Does Wanna Be Sweet, He Is Sweet. And Often Lowers His Head And Sighs To Get Headpats. He's Protective, Selfless, And Sweet. A Sheep-In-Wolfs-Clothing If You Will.
Dynamic With Role:
Adopted Brother
Plot/Interaction Ideas:
1. Wolfs Chilin On A Rock, When Nyx Pounces On Him And They Engage In A Small Play Fight.

2. Wolf Flops Down After A Long Day Of Dealing With His Family, And Is Chilling, When Nyx Spawns And Asks What's Wrong (Or Something)

Mention
@burntToast
Accepted! I like both interaction ideas, Nyx would definitely be the sneak attack type
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:30 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
•Characters name:Spiraltail
•group/clan:RC
•Personality:Spiraltail once was a very lay back Tom having a easy life in windclan enjoying the open breeze but once he helped RCs leader that changed he became more anxious around his new clan mates but he masks it behind a confident smile always offering to help others little does anyone know he could break
•Dynamic and role:frenemies/friends/possible fling
•plot/interaction ideas?:Ok so Spiraltail had a mate back in Wc but he never had any feelings for said cat he sees Nyx and is star struck but halfheartedly I want him to slowly realize he doesn’t like she cats and has difficulty accepting that he later finally accepts it and becomes friends/healthy comp with Nyx
Accepted as frenemies, I'm sos sorry I forgot to put that Nyx is lesbian in the finder /w\
She would have no problem teasing/bullying toms but she would flirt with them sorry
Old June 20th, 2024, 12:57 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

•Characters name: Apollo

•group/clan: Atari

•Personality: he's funny, flirty, quiet, and anxious. According to a personality test I took in his perspective, he's Introverted, Observant, Feeling, Prospecting, and Turbulent.

•Dynamic and role: I think he could be her adopted/bio cousin.

FOR BIO
Before Nyx joined the Atari, they had never met. Her mom's sister had kits a bit after Nyx had joined the Atari, but died kitting them. Apollo was the only one to survive of the litter, and eventually got taken in by the Atari after he found them at about 7 moons old. They then became close friends.

FOR ADOPTED
Same thing, but leave out the relative parts.

DYNAMIC
Really close, love to joke around with each other. Apollo is a Keeper and doesn't really like fighting (may make for some future plots down the line ), so he'd probably end up training Iniatites with her in more peaceful tactics, such as negotiation in battle, and gathering moss and supplies for the Atari.

•plot/interaction ideas?: none

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old June 20th, 2024, 01:08 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Characters name: Raven
•Personality: sassy and outgoing, always ready for a challenge to be thrown her way.
•Dynamic and role: While I’m aware we planned for friends, I was wondering if, before they become good friends it could be a fling/flirt thing at first. Maybe they could be mates for a really short while but without even discussing breakup, they kind of just mellow down to friends, while still teasing every once in a while?
•plot/interaction ideas?: I explained in dynamic and role a bit- sorry

Characters name: Juniper
•Personality: She can be hesitant at times, especially when it comes down to violence, but she definitely has a knack for catching into details quickly and is pretty skilled, planning to become a trapper
•Dynamic and role: Rookie
•plot/interaction ideas?: Nyx could take her out for some teaching at times. I could see Juniper really looking up to her (and if she joins RiverClan, Juniper would probably follow)
Mention me: already did ^^

Last edited by Rowan; June 20th, 2024 at 01:08 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 01:25 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

name: goshawk
group/clan: atari
personality:an enigmatic atari initiative who questions both reality and those around him. goshawk, finding humor in chaos and others downfalls/confusion, often speaks in riddles and rhymes - making clear communication with him difficult. despite the confusion others may feel, he's extremely talkative. he can and will carry a conversation. his stories overlap, and he's painfully inconsistent .. is he telling the truth about himself or is he always making things up?
dynamic and role: adopted brother or possibly rookie! whichever you think works best. fo dynamic, goshawk really thrives off of others confusion and is a huge story teller sooo.. perhaps he makes it his duty to personally annoy/confuse nyx (unless she ends up finding him entertaining lol). for the rookie part, goshawk does have potential, he just chooses not to act up on it.
plot/interaction ideas: aughh I am so bad at these but !! maybe goshawk sees nyx chilling out and decides to entertain annoy her with his confusing stories
mention: @burntToast

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days