Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Duckpaw baby sitting kits...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:19 PM
shadows & silence in the...
by Aroogi
Last post by isla
Today 06:19 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:17 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by SilverInky
Today 06:17 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:12 PM

Old Today, 03:51 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Amazed
Default We Can At Least Find This, Right? [RC Scavenger Hunt]

Event [#event]

Heroneye breathed, tail tip flicking with agitation. She had participated in a fair few events in her time and had enjoyed them well enough. But co-hosting an event? Out of the question. Who was Heroneye to decide what the Clan needed, or what her Clanmates might find entertaining? In her mind, she was simply in no position to do any of that. And yet, there she was, ready to call out to the Clan and kick off a new event.

The whole Clan clearly needed a break. Between war, exile, death, and disappearance, even the youngest kits seemed more apprehensive and fearful for their futures. Though Heroneye was certainly in that same boat, she knew that dwelling on such things never really led to anything productive. The truth was that RiverClan was there, in the mountains, with their thinned numbers and spiked fur. No amount of wishful thinking would transport them back to the forest, return their dead or missing loved ones, or repair Clan relations. While it was good to be cautious and aware of all these issues, the natural conclusion was that the best thing RiverClan could do was to try to relax and make the best out of their dire situation.

"Cats of RiverClan," Heroneye began, glancing hesitantly at Duskleaf. At least she could comfort herself with the fact that he would be co-hosting this event with her; perhaps Heroneye had no right to decide what her Clan needed, but the head Lionheart surely did, right? "We are no strangers to strife. I know all of you are likely feeling stressed, saddened, and angered by our current state--as am I." The point, Heroneye! Get to the point!

"H-however, the only way we can truly strengthen ourselves and our Clan as a whole is to first find that strength and confidence within ourselves. To that end, Duskleaf and I have organized an event that will, ideally, lift your spirits and reinforce the bonds between all of our Clanmates." Heroneye paused, eyes scanning over the camp. Hopefully she sounded like she knew what she was talking about; public speaking was certainly not her forte, but she supposed it would have to be done, for the Clan's sake.

"This event is a scavenger hunt. Each round, we will announce certain items that need to be found, all of which are to be searched for within camp. You may form teams or play by yourself. To 'win' a round, you must find the needed item or items and turn them in to either myself or Duskleaf. Whichever individual cat or team has the most 'wins' by the end of the game is declared the winner and will receive a prize, which will be revealed later." Heroneye finally stopped. That was it, right? That was all she needed to say? Now all there was to do was to sit and wait for participants to arrive and hope that her explanation was adequate.

How this will work:
  • Duskleaf/Heroneye will make an announcement stating what items are to be searched for during the round.
  • The items will include multiple of a "general item", plus a "special item" that had been planted in an unknown location. In order for the round to count as a win for your cat, you must find either all required general items OR the special item. For example, you could be asked to find any five rocks OR the special blue rock Duskleaf/Heroneye hid in a secret spot.
  • If your cat is very close to the special item, you will be alerted. For example, if the item is hidden in the apprentices' den, and your character enters the apprentices' den, you will be alerted, likely via PM or VM if they are open. From there, you may roleplay your character discovering the item.
  • Similarly, it is recommended that you specifically mention any landmarks or areas your character inspects. You never know when your cat may have stumbled upon the special item's hiding spot!
  • Please roleplay your character finding each individual item, be it in one or multiple posts.
  • After about 3-5 rounds (depending on the number of active participants), the cat or team with the most wins will be declared the winner of this game and will receive an IC reward!
  • You are encouraged--though not required--to form teams with other cats. Any wins or rewards would be shared amongst all team members.
  • All RiverClan cats, regardless of age or rank, are encouraged to participate.

Rules:
  • Teams may be no larger than three (3) members.
  • Your cat may not leave RiverClan camp at any point during the scavenger hunt. Doing so will result in immediate disqualification.
  • Remain respectful and sportsmanlike to all fellow hunters.

Failure to follow these rules may result in IC punishment or disqualification.

Feel free to reach out to either myself or @/Seamrog with any questions/concerns!

@Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @reiya @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @phantom @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Suntail43 @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17

Last edited by Fits; Today at 04:30 PM.
Old Today, 04:56 PM
no more bagels

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: We Can At Least Find This, Right? [RC Scavenger Hunt]

Fishkit stepped up

(FIRST WOOHOO
ALSO OPEN)

Please note that my character's actions do not describe how I feel!

Cloverkit finder
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86895
Vinepaw Relations
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86898
My Farmhouse Supply
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86982[/B]
Old Today, 05:33 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Was it a smart idea for her to be up on her paws and doing things that didn't contain her resting in a nest? Probably. Was her brother likely eyeing her from somewhere ready to box her ears in? Most definitely. But Dusklion was antsy and this was strictly an in-camp event so... it would be fine. Limping over to the gathering cats and offering a smile and taking a seat. Teams or solo, huh? The deputy wasn't really sure if anyone... would pick her to be on a team and she usually had no problem working alone, so for now she would just hang out until it started.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 05:34 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Jaggedkit quietly slunk over to join. This definitely sounded better than sitting around the nursery!
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.