Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Roleplaying Information

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old October 2nd, 2021, 11:15 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan ShadowClan Resources

Come back when you have what it takes to be a part of ShadowClan!

Look at the following:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Outsider Joining

ALL OUTSIDER JOINING IS CURRENTLY OPEN
  • All outsiders are required to speak with Dawnstar prior to being accepted into the Clan.

• Outsiders allowed to join will start off in whichever rank Dawnstar or her deputy deems fit for them. They will be required to take on a Clan name, and need to meet the normal warrior/apprentice requirements listed below. Dawnstar will decide if their outsider name is acceptable as a Clan name. They will change a name out of dislike for it even if it's acceptable.

• Outsiders will be required to take a Clan Relation lesson with the optional lessons of Warrior Code and Night Hunting.

• In the event an outsider is actively pregnant or with an expecting mate, they will be allowed to join as a warrior or queen but are still expected to complete any training requirements set for them. Failure to do so may result in them being stripped of their Clan status.

• If your character is from another Clan, Dawnstar will assign a warrior to assess them to determine exactly what they know and what skills are still needed.

• Outsiders must submit a joining form here.

Rank Requirements

These only apply to ShadowClan's promotions and do not necessarily reflect the other Clans.

It is recommended you do not skip these requirements without consulting the Clan leader, as your character may be punished.

Kit to Apprentice | Apprentice to Warrior | Apprentice & Warrior to Enforcer | Warrior to Queen | Warrior to Elder | Others to Elder | High Ranks

Kit to Apprentice
  • Kits must have existed for one month real time to qualify for a ceremony

• You should have at least six roleplay posts made with that kit

• The character should not have recently been punished by a high rank, or have been caught in roleplay doing something that violates the Warrior Code or Roleplay Guidelines (that is punishable by a high rank.)

• Optionally, kits may take any lesson listed below. These lessons will not count towards apprentice training. A full rundown on the Curriculums and how they function within ShadowClan can be found here. Please visit the linked thread to find teachers and kits requesting a class.
    • Clan History (History of ShadowClan, StarClan, and the Dark Forest)
      • Primary Teachers: Nightshiver
      • Substitute Teachers: Open

• Clan Relations (class on the HRs of the other three clans, their history with ShadowClan, and their current relations)
      • Primary Teachers:Open

• Clan Etiquette (how to behave at formal functions such as gathers, how to act around other clan cats, and deal with strangers)
      • Primary Teachers: Open
      • Substitute Teachers: Hawkbite

• Warrior Code (learn the ins and out of the warrior code and how ShadowClan twists the code in their favor with loopholes)
      • Primary Teachers:Open
      • Substitute Teachers: Dawnstar

• Herb and Crafting (learn what is safe versus not safe to eat both in herbs and prey, and crafting cobweb balls).
      • Teacher:Lostspark
      • Substitute Teachers: Mossfreckle

• Self-Defense (learn about threats outside of cats, and some basic fighting moves)

• Basic Hunting (crouch, stalking, pouncing)
      • Substitute Teachers: Moonmeadow

• Night Class ( a light, stealthy, walk around the Moonlite Grove at night to get kits accustomed to moving through the darkness and eyes adjusted to the lack of light)
      • Teachers: Open
      • Substitute Teachers: Moonmeadow

• Intro to Clan duties and Life Skills (kits will be taught how to do basic apprentice duties like fetching moss, cleaning dens, patching den, how to remove ticks, and many other basic life skills)
      • Teachers: Alderblossom

Apprentice to Warrior
  • Apprentices should have existed as an apprentice for at least two months real life time to qualify for a warrior ceremony and be deemed suitable for a promotion by the Clan leader to qualify for a warrior ceremony.
  • You will need at least one hundred roleplay posts made with that apprentice.

• Apprentices need at least five instances of learning experience that include the company of a warrior. The warrior does not have to be their mentor. 1 hunting, 1 fighting, 1 stealth lesson must be learned and the last 2 lessons can be of your choice.

These experiences may include:

• Hunting lessons ( 1 lesson required)

• Battle training sessions ( 1 lesson required )

• Patrols (hunting, border, battle, herb collection)

• Stealth training ( 1 lesson required )

• Battle experiences (such as raids - requires a battle training session)

• Any other life experience where the character learns something substantial

• Plot participation

When applying for a ceremony, these should be linked in your form for reference. This is to prevent characters from becoming warriors without having any actual form of training! You are responsible for organizing your own training sessions.

• Apprentices need to actively attend at least two Clan meetings with at least two posts in each meeting. This includes showing up to their own ceremony through roleplay and, if applicable, reacting to the ceremony accordingly. For example, if a cat becomes a warrior in the meeting, the apprentice should join in chanting the new warrior's name.

• Apprentices must have taken a battle assessment with Dawnstar or Enforcers to earn her approval for a warrior ceremony. The only expectation is that she stated she'll be using an event or raid as a replacement assessment.

• The character should not have recently been punished by a high rank, or have been caught in roleplay doing something that violates the Warrior Code or Roleplay Guidelines (that is punishable by a high rank.)

• Characters who have not made these qualifications by the age of 18 moons will have to speak to Dawnstar to see where they need help. By 21 moons apprentices will have their place in the Clan reassessed by Dawnstar to see if they are fit for Clan life, and what they need to do to get their warrior name if possible.

Apprentice & Warrior to Enforcer

1. Commander - Hawkbite
  2. Enforcer - Darkfall
  3. Enforer - Silverlark
  4. Enforcer - Mistlewhisker
  5. Enforcer - Lynxshade
  6. Enforcer - TBA
  7. Enforcer - TBA
  • An Enforcer is a new rank that was created by Dawnstar. They serve as elite ShadowClan warriors and have the authority to help out and keep order within ShadowClan with the HRs. I am too lazy to go into detail about what they can do so read this if you are looking for additional information.

• This rank can be earned one of two ways. Either trial by combat with a duel to remove a current Enforcer from the rank or a recommendation from the Enforcers to Dawnstar during a vacancy in the rank, Dawnstar may pick out cats to fill in vacancies without recommendations if she so chooses. Currently, there are two vacancies in the rank.

• To acquire the right to duel, a warrior or apprentice must come and speak with Dawnstar privately, about the Enforcer they want to replace. She'll need a reason as to why the Enforcer should be removed from their rank, as well as why you are a better fit for the rank. Based on that, Dawnstar will decide whether the duel will be granted or denied.

• Duels will be held at the training cliffs, and anyone in ShadowClan can spectate. Just beating your opponent will not guarantee the rank. Clan activity, reputation, and remarkable (IC)achievements will be taken into consideration. Those speculating will be allowed to add their own opinions on who they think should hold the rank, as well as the HRs and the rest of the enforcers for counsel on the decision.

• Apprentices can only obtain/challenge another apprentice for the rank of Enforcers.

• The Enforcer Commander's rank can only be challenged by a current Enforcer.

Warrior to Queen
  • Characters created as already-expecting queens are welcome to give birth at any time, but pre-existing characters(such as characters who start off as warriors and become queens/pregnant) must wait at least one month.

• Warriors can make an IC request or an OC request to be moved to a nursery and be relieved of their warrior duties for a real lifetime of six months or less. After six months, unless there is a valid excuse, whether they joined as a queen or requested the rank, Dawnstar will boot them out of the nursery. Dawnstar may decline the request if the cat is not one moon into their pregnancy or showing. Dawnstar will allow cats, regardless of gender, to take on the role of a queen to help out with kits. She will allow only one forever queen.

• If she feels the cat is merely freeloading, not taking care of the kits, or being useful she may set a time limit on how long they can stay in the nursery, immediately return them to a warrior, or exile them for being lazy.

• Queens are required to take on at least one kit curriculum lesson.

Warrior to Elder
  • You will need at least 150 posts with the character as a warrior.

• If they are eighty moons or older, they will qualify to become an elder due to old age. Prior to being seventy, they will need a valid reason to retire, such as a health condition. This condition will need to be verified by the medicine cat, and Dawnstar might listen to their advice on the matter.

• Elders are required to take on at least one kit curriculum lesson.

Anyone Else to Elder
  • Outsiders cannot join as an elder, even if they are disabled. Dawnstar will determine if they are fit for Clan life and if they are incapable of benefiting the Clan in some way, their request to join will be denied.

• Young cats such as kits or apprentices who are born disabled or injured too severely to become a warrior, it is highly likely that Dawnstar will personally put them down or simply toss them out of the clan. Should they prove their worth and use to her, Dawnstar may let them continue freeloading in her clan.

High Ranks

Request a Ceremony

Once your character meets the above requirements, you can fill out one of the respective forms below! Note you do not need any special requirements to request a name change or a mentor reassignment.

If you do not have a mentor lined up, leave that spot blank and they will be randomly assigned.

Apprentice
Current Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Mentor:
Links to Kit curriculum posts:

Warrior
Current Name:
Warrior Name:
Two Warrior Attributes:
Gender/Pronouns:
Links to training posts and assessment:

Elder
Name:
New Name (optional):
Gender/Pronouns:
Current Rank:

Mentor Reassignment
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Reason for Reassignment:
New Mentor:

Name Change
Current Name:
New Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Reason for Name Change:

Exile
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Why they're being exiled:

Ceremonies will be performed during Clan meetings every month or so, and your character is expected to attend and participate when they're called up. I will wait 24 hours for a response before moving on. A lack of attendance will result in the ceremony not being done for that meeting, and your character may be punished or marked as missing.

This thread will be checked before ceremonies are started.

Announcements

Births and deaths aren't typically covered by ceremonies, and you can request they be announced during the upcoming Gathering.

To ensure characters who are announced are actively used, some requirements have been placed. Please read them carefully before submitting a form.

Births
  • Queens who give birth need at least ten roleplay posts with that character to qualify as a mention in the Gathering.

• To avoid inactive kits being announced, kits should have at least three posts each to be mentioned. If you have a litter of four kits and only one makes the posts, only that kit will be included. Assuming a litter has stillborns, they will have an honorable mention regardless of activity.
Deaths
  • Cats who are dying need to have a meaningful life in ShadowClan for one month and at least thirty roleplay posts with the character in order to be mentioned.

• All deaths need to be roleplayed out in order to be announced. This is to prevent any 'off screen' deaths that didn't actually happen. When applying below your character, please include their death post.
To apply, use this form:

Name:
Queen or Deceased Cat?:
If a queen, list your kits that qualify and include a mention to the roleplayers:
If deceased, link the death roleplay post:
Additional Information?:

Allegiances Changes

To change something on the Allegiances, post your cat's name and the change you'd like along with a mention to me.

This includes if you've adopted a character from another roleplayer or wish to request their removal from the allegiances.

For my personal benefit please inform me here if you've changed your username. It makes updating the mass mentions easier and allows me to keep you in the loop.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 28th, 2024 at 01:34 PM.
Old May 27th, 2022, 02:35 AM

My Mood: Goofy

Name: NeoKit

Is your character a kit ?: Yes he is a kit

Reason for Joining: I want to join to be trained in the way of the warrior and learn about the clans, I want to help out.

Rank Request:Apperentice

New Name Request (optional)

Last edited by BEAR.; May 27th, 2022 at 03:05 AM.
Old May 28th, 2022, 02:06 PM

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: ShadowClan Resources

Current Name: Pigeonpaw
Warrior Name: Pigeonstep, Pigeonfoot. Up to Dawnstar for which one?
Two Warrior Attributes: Ambitious and self-motivated
Gender/Pronouns: She/her
Links to training posts and assessment:
First Training11/16/21
Battle Event11/14/21
Hunting12/31/21
Walking Practice w/Dawn4/5/22
Thunderclan Coup2/1/22
Review4/26/22
Mossnose and Brokenfrost12/17/21
Figwind4/1/22
Gingercry
Old May 29th, 2022, 03:51 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Apprentice
Current Name: Spiderkit
Gender/Pronouns: He/ve/they
Mentor:
Old June 6th, 2022, 02:53 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

Name: Dust'Paw
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Reason for Reassignment: Cactus'Pelts role-player, will be going on a hiatus, and they haven't gotten any training done, though I've asked. I'd hate for them to be punished, so, here we are :]
New Mentor: Lynx'Blossom @/Erebus (we know she'll have 2 apprentices, but Ere is okay with it)

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”

Last edited by Karlos; June 10th, 2022 at 05:57 PM.
Old June 8th, 2022, 09:53 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Mentor Reassignment
Name: Needlepaw
Gender/Pronouns: She/her
Reason for Reassignment: Snakebite's rper never got any traiing with her
New Mentor: Badgercloud @Théo

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old June 15th, 2022, 02:38 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Apprentice
Current Name: Nightkit
Gender/Pronouns: GenderFluid / any pronouns (leaning towards she/her and they/them at this moment in time)
Mentor:N/A
Old June 15th, 2022, 01:20 PM

My Mood: Blah

I'm the new roleplayer of Hailstorm (I adopted them from the previous owner) @Undertaker
Old June 15th, 2022, 02:52 PM
Panromantic Cactus

My Mood: Dead

Name: Honeydew
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: She is a Kit.
Reason for Joining: Honeydew has always wanted to join a Clan, and, after searching, she thinks this one might be the one for her. It’s strong, and she likes strong
Rank Request: Kit or Apprentice if a mentor can be found.
New Name Request (optional):
Roleplays notes: Is it possible for her to be bigger than the average Kit at her age? She would I would say about 4 1/2 to 5 moons old. (She’s wouldn’t be bigger than, say, a 5 1/4 moon old Kit and up, but bigger than what another 4 1/2 to 5 moon old Kit would be.)
Mention Me: @Undertaker
Old June 25th, 2022, 01:55 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Name Change
Current Name: Rushingheart
New Name: Coyotestrike
Gender/Pronouns: Any,Including Neopronouns
Reason for Name Change: (Their role player hates the prefix Rushing-) Rushing wants to slowly distance faeself from their windclan roots

Last edited by stag; June 25th, 2022 at 02:02 PM.