Today 12:54 PM

Old April 29th, 2024, 11:46 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

"Don't tell my Lionheart when he does 'n doesn't need to be aggressive, Pebblesplash." Dusklion took a step forward. It was clear that she was in pretty rough shape, and maybe it was the paranoia from all the outsider trouble, but cats just showing up after being gone - or, dead or whatever - made her fur stand up. A scoff at the name. "Nightspark I haven't seen since he got demoted from his Lionheart spot. 'N Birdsnow..." Yeah, that still hurt to talk about considering the last time she'd interacted with the sickly former leader she'd been painted as a villain. "...She got sick. Stepped down. Fadingsun is our leader now."

She lifted her chin to assess the rough shape the cat appeared to be in. "...Mists, take her to your den. Get her patched up. I'll get Fades." She narrowed her eyes a bit towards the former RiverClanner, then flicked her tail for Seabreeze to follow her as she stalked towards the leader's den. "'N put that mouse on the prey pile while you're at it."

[ Pebblesplash - @Dakotaa ] [ Mistyshard - @starry ] [ Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ]

Last edited by taillow; April 29th, 2024 at 11:55 AM.
Old April 29th, 2024, 06:50 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Dawnripple sat in the clearing absent-mindedly chewing on a leaf.
(lazy activity post)
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old April 30th, 2024, 06:56 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Rainingkit dashed through the clearing to the nursery. She planned to grab her feathers. (Just avoiding the teleportation.)
Old April 30th, 2024, 07:33 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

THIS POST IS OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS.

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her

Fogmuzzle lay in the clearing in a patch of sunlight, her tail tip twitching lazily. Blue eyes fluttered open at the sound of pawsteps, and the silver-and-white she-cat lifted her head and wiped them with a paw. Giving a yawn, Fogmuzzle pushed herself up into a sitting position, raising a hind paw to scratch in behind her ear.

What should she do? Go out and hunt? Boring, but it would give her time away from all the chatter going on in the camp. The molly´s ear twitched, blue gaze narrowing thoughtfully. Fogmuzzle was so lost in thought that she hadn´t realized one of her Clanmates had approached her.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old April 30th, 2024, 08:09 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

Her stomach gave her away, growling loudly as Dusklion nudged the fish towards her. An embarrassed grin settled on her features as Cherryswirl quickly leaned down to take a, rather voracious, bite. Though, as Dusklion thanked her, the warrior matched her gaze, tilting her head slightly in confusion. Thanks for? Thanks for what? She puzzled to herself, though quickly came to the realization as the other continued.

"Oh!" Cherryswirl tutted softly, swallowing down the bite, "You don't have to thank me for that you silly salmon... I'm glad to have helped. It'd be a sad life without you around, Dusk." It was lucky that Swirls had been there with the siblings. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that Fading would have been able to pull Dusk up by himself... but still. It was definitely a sticky situation that could have gone horribly wrong. Cherryswirl leaned down to take another bite of the fish. She would nod every so often as Dusk filled her in on all the clan drama and changes. Cherry was aware of a few of them, but wow... So much had really changed in the time she'd been gone. Maybe Riverclan really was cursed. Oh... There it was. There was something lingering on the edge of Dusklion's gaze before she turned away after talking about Fading and the rogues. Given the content, Cherry would assume it was some form of worry or grief. It was hard to imagine the worry Dusk was going through now that her brother was their leader.

"Me... Ugh." Her ears flattened, the fur along her spine raising slightly. Cherry matched her gaze, giving Dusklion a rueful smile, "I... I'm sorry Dusk - I didn't mean to worry you or anyone else. I-" She swallowed hard, "I- Well... I was starting to get antsy just laying around in camp after the raid happened. So, I decided to go out for a hunt and I ended up getting trapped in some cold thorny two-leg thing." Her pelt radiated with heat - very clearly embarrassed about the whole situation... but there was something else - another underlying and unrecognizable emotion. Blinking a few times, the warrior slowly continued,

"I was stuck inside of a blinding cave... and it wasn't... bad? I don't think I was in danger at all. There was some sort of prey and water, but the two-legs are so loud. And touchy. They were really, really touchy. I don't really remember what I did for most of the time I was stuck in that cave, but I remember them grabbing me a lot - mostly to mess around with my wounds at the time. I guess they did help though. Ugh-" Cherryswirl snorted with slight amusement, "As soon as I was able to get out, I did. The two-leg territory was awful though. Weird cats out that way..." She shook her head. "I feel horrible having made others worried about me... and silly that my responsibility was suddenly dropped by a stupid decision I made." Cherryswirl trailed off momentarily, "If there's ever anything I can do... Please tell me. Maybe, we could look to find anymore of those thorny traps? Warn our clanmates of them so it doesn't happen the anyone else?" Maybe she was being a little too harsh on herself. It wasn't like she had any control over the situation.

[ @taillow - Dusklion ]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

Swirls statement that it would be a sad life without her around struck something in Dusklion's chest. She prided herself on not needing approval from any cat, on not caring what others thought of her - on the surface, that is. Deep down, mostly buried in her subconscious, the head Lionheart did strive for the approval of others. Not that she'd ever say that out loud. Ever since that one fateful meeting she had been unsure of her place in the Clan. Hearing those words from the former Lionheart, from a cat she had looked up to... it raised her spirits a little as she grinned.

Taking another bite of the fish, the small dark tabby chewed thoughtfully as Swirls continued. Her apology was met with a quick shake of her head - as far as Dusklion was concerned, the golden tabby had nothing to apologize for. A cold thorny two-leg thing? She knew from her own experience out with Fades that those traps could be brutal. She'd never gotten stuck in one while out in the forest, but she could imagine how difficult they were to break out of. "You found your way back, 'n that's what matters. No two-legs could ever hold you down, Swirls." She reached a paw forward to touch her companions, offering any reassurance she could with a single look.

"I think that's smart. We can go out together, have a look around, 'n report what we find back to Fades. He could put a warnin' out at the next meetin', that way no one else falls into those traps." It troubled her to think that there might be more of those traps on RiverClan territory as her brows furrowed together in thought. "Was it far from here, the place they took you?"

[ Cherryswirl - @/Dust ]

Last edited by taillow; April 30th, 2024 at 08:09 AM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 08:12 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Martenburr sat stringing reeds through the camp wall... trying to weave them through but slightly struggling to do so with his splayed paw
Old April 30th, 2024, 08:23 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
Martenburr sat stringing reeds through the camp wall... trying to weave them through but slightly struggling to do so with his splayed paw

Leafflutter

AFAB - She / Her

Leafflutter had been sitting by herself at the edge of the clearing when she noticed Martenburr struggling. Scrambling to her paws, the mottled brown she-cat bounded over to her Clanmate.

´´Here, let me help,´´ Leafflutter murmured softly, gently taking the reeds from him. She reared up onto her hind legs, slipping a forepaw through the reeds as she wove in the new tendrils. She gave a wave of her tail, her blue eyes narrowing as she focused on her work.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old April 30th, 2024, 09:16 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard gave Dusklion a quick nod. Then she turned her attention to Pebblesplash, waiting for the “intruder” to drop her prey ont he fresh-kill pile. She noticed Pebblesplash was breathing a little... oddly, but she didn’t care enough right now. That would be examined in the medicine cat’s den. With a lash of her tail she walked into her den and waited for the resurrected shecat to follow her.

[ @Dakotaa you can post in the medicine cat’s den ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 30th, 2024, 09:36 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Clearing

Rainingkit ran back out of the nursery to the elders den. There was a bit of commotion in the clearing. She hoped that the unrest would come to an end soon.

Last edited by Yoshdo; April 30th, 2024 at 09:37 AM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 02:41 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
THIS POST IS OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS.

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her

Fogmuzzle lay in the clearing in a patch of sunlight, her tail tip twitching lazily. Blue eyes fluttered open at the sound of pawsteps, and the silver-and-white she-cat lifted her head and wiped them with a paw. Giving a yawn, Fogmuzzle pushed herself up into a sitting position, raising a hind paw to scratch in behind her ear.

What should she do? Go out and hunt? Boring, but it would give her time away from all the chatter going on in the camp. The molly´s ear twitched, blue gaze narrowing thoughtfully. Fogmuzzle was so lost in thought that she hadn´t realized one of her Clanmates had approached her.

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 22 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

__________________________________________________ __

The sound of commotion in the clearing reached Mud'smokes ears, initially he thought to ignore it, the lionhearts would deal with it. Of course curiosity got the better of him. Dragging himself out of his nest he made his way out of the warriors den. As expected the 'problem' was being handled.

He squinted towards the commotion trying to spot what the whole fuss was about as his eyes slowly adjust to the brightness of day. Dusklion, Seabreeze and Mistyshard all seemed to be talking? to a another cat that looked unfamiliar to Mudsmoke. He stood a moment longer until he watched Mistyshard lead the 'intruder' to the medicine cats den. Brushing it off as something he was sure the higher ups could handle he made his way over to a cozy corner of the clearing, spotting fogmuzzle he made his way over to her.

"Good morning, sleep well?" he asked politely as he sat down. He wasn't one to be social but he had to atleast an effort to get to know more of his clanmates, even if it was just a quick greeting or short conversation. Self-consciously he groomed his fur,which was unkempt since he had just woken up, flat as he waited for the she cats response.

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════