silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Cloverdove (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Olive hues quickly assessed her apprentices crouch and noted what needed to be fixed, her tail flicked idly as she meowed her approval, “Very good, little mouse. Make sure you do not get too shaky because you are trying too hard not to lock your haunches, a little tension is good and you need it to pounce.” Cloverdove moved slowly and came to crouch next to Mousepaw - sear looked so small beside the large fluffy golden spotted molly. In a barley audible meow she purred to Mousepaw, “Now open your maw and see if you can pick up the scent of pretty near by, use your eyes to seek out any motion or viable prey but make sure not to move your head too much as prey will scare at even the smallest movement.” Her large orange tail flicked to tell sear to begin seas first attempt at prey, Cloverdove herself could see birds flitting in the trees soon to flutter to the earth and could scent a mouse skuttling in the brush.

{ @TheRadioDemon ~ Mousepaw }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 17th, 2024, 09:28 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Cloverdove (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Olive hues quickly assessed her apprentice's crouch and noted what needed to be fixed, her tail flicked idly as she meowed her approval, “Very good, little mouse. Make sure you do not get too shaky because you are trying too hard not to lock your haunches, a little tension is good and you need it to pounce.” Cloverdove moved slowly and came to crouch next to Mousepaw - sear looked so small beside the large fluffy golden spotted molly. In a barely audible meow she purred to Mousepaw, “Now open your maw and see if you can pick up the scent of pretty near by, use your eyes to seek out any motion or viable prey but make sure not to move your head too much as prey will scare at even the smallest movement.” Her large orange tail flicked to tell sear to begin seas first attempt at prey, Cloverdove herself could see birds flitting in the trees soon to flutter to the earth and could scent a mouse scuttling in the brush.

Mousepaw had opened sear maw a bit more, glancing around for any prey sea could find, finding a vole nearby

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 18th, 2024, 07:51 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Nightgaze swiftly padded through the forest, its tail flicking occasionally. She loved her territory; it was so beautiful and safe—well, safer than other territories in her eyes. It was a escape from the bustling clan life, and also taking walks helped her when she needed to clear her head—something she certainly needed to do. Being demoted was something she didn't expect. Oh well, she just needed to prove herself again! She was trustworthy!

Ears perked vigilantly, and she surveyed the area for anything that might be out of the ordinary or just something that might be cool-looking because she was extremely bored and there wasn't much to do in camp beside share tongues, sleep, et cetera. Letting out a huge yawn, she scrambled up onto a fallen tree and plopped herself down before starting to persistently groom a stubborn tangle of fur on her shoulder.

@Moondapple

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old February 18th, 2024, 08:01 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Nightgaze swiftly padded through the forest, its tail flicking occasionally. She loved her territory; it was so beautiful and safe—well, safer than other territories in her eyes. It was a escape from the bustling clan life, and also taking walks helped her when she needed to clear her head—something she certainly needed to do. Being demoted was something she didn't expect. Oh well, she just needed to prove herself again! She was trustworthy!

Ears perked vigilantly, and she surveyed the area for anything that might be out of the ordinary or just something that might be cool-looking because she was extremely bored and there wasn't much to do in camp beside share tongues, sleep, et cetera. Letting out a huge yawn, she scrambled up onto a fallen tree and plopped herself down before starting to persistently groom a stubborn tangle of fur on her shoulder.

@Moondapple
Moondapple had wandered away from the camp her white spts on her pelt seeming to glow in the sunlight. She padded through the ferns of the forest relishing the cool feel of them on her fur. AS she was wandering she noticed a fallen tree and saw a cat sitting on it. Hello Nightgaze! She called and jumped onto the fallen tree with her. Trying to get away from the busle of the camp? She asked as she started to groom Nightgaze.
Old February 18th, 2024, 09:39 AM
silly little bitey kitty

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Cloverdove (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Cloverdove’s olive hues picked up on motion in the bushes - a vole - and by the subtle twitches of Mousepaw’s nose and the watering of sears mouth she could tell sea too smelled the vole. With a minute movement of her large Maine coon shaped form she nudged the apprentice, “Go see if you can catch, move slowly and quietly on your haunches. The wind is in our favour so the prey will not scent us until it is too late… if you are quick.” Large golden tail flicked in anticipation, small unnoticeable twitched of excitement fluttered through her - this little kit, apprentice now, that she had grown to love like her own was going to catch seas first prey!

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 18th, 2024, 10:55 AM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunhos_Personal_Potato View Post

Oatpaw gave a soft nod as he followed his mentor, gazing intensely around. Absorbing as much detail as he could. "Will the cats fighting Riverclan be ok?" He asked suddenly
If they have had training. You have not learned enough to go to battle." She kept her spirit height to not scare the apprentice.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old February 18th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

( Put a request in for an extension. Apologies for the delay- this patrol sorta slipped my mind whoops )

Once Daylightpaw and Creeperwolf had joined, Drizzlenight lead them both out into the territory. Spiderthroat had instructed them to go all the way out to roughly where the center of ThunderClan's territory was, so that he did do.

Upon getting sufficiently far out into the territory, he turned to face his patrolmates. "Okay, we're a bit behind so let's try to make this quick. Daylightpaw, stick within shouting range of myself or Creeperwolf at all times, understood?"

With that, Drizzlenight gave a dismissive flick of his tail and went his own way to hunt. Hunting was far from his favorite task; in all honesty, he found it rather boring. Still, it was necessary, especially during leaf-bare.

It took some time, but eventually he managed to catch the scent of a mouse. Little track marks scuttered off into the distance in the snow; they were fresh, indicating that the prey was still nearby.

Dropping into a low hunter's crouch, the dark warrior crept along the ground. Soon, he caught sight of a tiny creature shuffling through the powdery snow, probably looking for seeds. It never knew Drizzlenight was there; one perfectly-timed leap and it was dead.

A mouse wasn't enough of a showing, so the warrior kicked a mixture of snow and dirt over it and moved on. Finding more prey would prove to be a challenge, but he'd have to at least try.

Fortunately, the stars blessed him with something else. A squirrel- scrawny, but still meaty enough to make for a meal. Probably would only be able to feed an apprentice, but a little food was better than no food.

This catch was a bit sloppier. The squirrel managed to writhe free from his grasp, but quick movement from him re-captured it. He wasted no time delivering a killing blow, not wanting to risk it escaping again.

Retrieving his mouse, he went back to the meeting spot and waited for Daylightpaw and Creeperwolf to get back.
catchihng a vole was simple enough, creeperwolf soon returned
Old February 19th, 2024, 05:08 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Cloverdove (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Cloverdove’s olive hues picked up on motion in the bushes - a vole - and by the subtle twitches of Mousepaw’s nose and the watering of sears mouth she could tell sea too smelled the vole. With a minute movement of her large Maine coon shaped form she nudged the apprentice, “Go see if you can catch, move slowly and quietly on your haunches. The wind is in our favour so the prey will not scent us until it is too late… if you are quick.” Large golden tail flicked in anticipation, small unnoticeable twitches of excitement fluttered through her - this little kit, apprentice now, that she had grown to love like her own was going to catch seas first prey!

Mousepaw was stalking up to the vole, being as silent as they could... and then... just as it noticed Mouse and was trying to get away, they caught it!

(wheel spinner choice 3 [yeah i was indecisive lol] )

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 19th, 2024, 10:35 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
If they have had training. You have not learned enough to go to battle." She kept her spirit height to not scare the apprentice.
Oatpaw nodded. "I'm just nervous.... I don't want them to get hurt.. or at least not hurt to bad" He meowed softly, his timid appearance brightening a small bit as he mentor kept a positive tone.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 19th, 2024, 05:19 PM
silly little bitey kitty

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Cloverdove (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Cloverdove grinned softly at her apprentice as she purred, “Very good little one,” the vole was about as plump as it could be in leaf-bare. With a playful and proud lick she nudged her apprentice in the direction of camp, I want you to catch two more things on our way back for practice, I am very proud of you, mousey,” with that meowed out she flicked her golden tail for sear to follow as she headed back to camp.

{ @TheRadioDemon (gonna wrap this up here because clover is in battles and is gonna need med stuff and it would be unrealistic for her to keep doing training in that state the next thing i will do will probably be climbing lessons after she sees springy because that will not be much strain)