Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Hushpaw
~<>~
5/100
9 moons || he/him || WindClan Apprentice
medium furred tom w/ black, grey and white fur; gold eyes

Oh, he'd misunderstood again. Um. Ok, that's new for him. He's usually great at talking to people! Just like... with words. This miming is new for him. Yeah, that's what he'll say. He's just new at it! He'll totally be an expert at it in like. An hour. The tapping on his muzzle must mean something about him. His face? And her posture, she reared up like a predator... OH! A BADGER!! She was saying he looked like a badger! Huh, he'd never really thought of it before but his pelt did resemble one a little if the warrior's descriptions of them were accurate. He'd never seen one before. Oh wait, she was doing similar gestures she'd done with her name again... did he get it wrong? Was it not Sunkit? She mimics a beam of sunlight, was that it? Beamkit? But... no, 'beam' isn't the word she's mouthing, she's saying...

"Raykit!" Hushpaw all but shouts, knowing he's right this time and feeling incredibly pleased with himself for it. "You're name's Raykit! Sorry 'bout calling you Sunny, heh~" the apology is easy, he's not ashamed to have to apologize about that. "You think I look like a badger, is that what's wrong?" A sympathetic frown forms on his muzzle, the dots connecting on what must've happened. "You're scared of me, aren't you..?" He's not scary, though, is he? He'd never hurt a kit! But... Raykit doesn't know that, does she? "I'm sorry," again he apologizes, but this time it's not something that can be fixed as easily as calling her by her proper name. He can't change the color of his pelt.

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
< RAYKIT >
Herbal knowledge [T1] herbs: Goldenrod, dock, and catmint
She/her | Female
5 moons
Windclan kit
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Raykit stretched while Hushpaw took awhile to understand her, her ears finally perked as Hushpaw spoke, FINALLY! The Molly nodded intensely as a yes, her eyes slightly slithered happily before sitting back down, her eyes flickered as Hushpaw also said sorry like twice for the badger and name, her ears flicked as she pawed the ground, her brain twirled like a tornado as she figured a way to explain why she was slightly scared of Hushpaw, then looking around the clearing she saw a small stick laying in front of the galewood, her hind paws pushed her out of the sit and towards the stick. The young scarred kit grabbed the stick up quickly and returned to Hushpaw within seconds from departing, her paws gestured to his eyes and then back to herself as a way of saying ‘ watch me’.

Raykit set the stick down a few lengths in front of Hushpaw and she went to Hushpaw and tapped his muzzle like she did before about the badger, and then backed up far from the stick, her claws unsheathed as she acted like the badger and aggressively grabbed the stick and shook it, she then dropped it and clawed it and then tossed it towards Hushpaw which she pretended he was the tree. After that she stopped being aggressive and sheathed her claws and pointed out all her injuries that was involved in the fight.

It felt hard to explain it but it was even more harder to act like the badger that once attacked her before she joined the clan. Her eyes rested on Hushpaw with sadness slightly as she waited for the big tom to reply.

( there was no prey in the prey pile so I had to improvise with a tick I’m sorry if this is bad )

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 9th, 2024, 10:49 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

< RAYKIT >
She/her | Female
5 moons
Windclan kit

Raykit stretched while Hushpaw took awhile to understand her, her ears finally perked as Hushpaw spoke, FINALLY! The Molly nodded intensely as a yes, her eyes slightly slithered happily before sitting back down, her eyes flickered as Hushpaw also said sorry like twice for the badger and name, her ears flicked as she pawed the ground, her brain twirled like a tornado as she figured a way to explain why she was slightly scared of Hushpaw, then looking around the clearing she saw a small stick laying in front of the galewood, her hind paws pushed her out of the sit and towards the stick. The young scarred kit grabbed the stick up quickly and returned to Hushpaw within seconds from departing, her paws gestured to his eyes and then back to herself as a way of saying ‘ watch me’.

Raykit set the stick down a few lengths in front of Hushpaw and she went to Hushpaw and tapped his muzzle like she did before about the badger, and then backed up far from the stick, her claws unsheathed as she acted like the badger and aggressively grabbed the stick and shook it, she then dropped it and clawed it and then tossed it towards Hushpaw which she pretended he was the tree. After that she stopped being aggressive and sheathed her claws and pointed out all her injuries that was involved in the fight.

It felt hard to explain it but it was even more harder to act like the badger that once attacked her before she joined the clan. Her eyes rested on Hushpaw with sadness slightly as she waited for the big tom to reply.

( there was no prey in the prey pile so I had to improvise with a tick I’m sorry if this is bad )

Hushpaw
~<>~
6/100

Realization dawned on him slowly as he watched the kit act out a scene. Oh... her scars were form... that's why she's scared of him. It wasn't anything he'd done, it wasn't even just the color of his pelt, but it was everything that must have happened before. He couldn't change the color of his fur, and he wasn't the most emotionally intelligent guy in the clan, so he wasn't even sure he could convince this little sprout that he wouldn't hurt her. It was kind of sad. He'd never had another cat be scared of him just because of the way he looks before, he's certain the other apprentices shiver in fear when they see him because they all know just how he'll beat even the oldest apprentice in a good spar. But Raykit? No, she wasn't scared because of him or anything he'd done which made it almost worse.

"A badger hurt you," he concluded, tail drooping and ears dropped, "that's why you're scared. I can, um, find someone else to bother? I don't want to scare you," he offers, trying to help in some way, and, if he could help by leaving, if that would make her not scared, he'd fins another cat to bother.
Old March 9th, 2024, 12:05 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Hushpaw
~<>~
6/100

Realization dawned on him slowly as he watched the kit act out a scene. Oh... her scars were form... that's why she's scared of him. It wasn't anything he'd done, it wasn't even just the color of his pelt, but it was everything that must have happened before. He couldn't change the color of his fur, and he wasn't the most emotionally intelligent guy in the clan, so he wasn't even sure he could convince this little sprout that he wouldn't hurt her. It was kind of sad. He'd never had another cat be scared of him just because of the way he looks before, he's certain the other apprentices shiver in fear when they see him because they all know just how he'll beat even the oldest apprentice in a good spar. But Raykit? No, she wasn't scared because of him or anything he'd done which made it almost worse.

"A badger hurt you," he concluded, tail drooping and ears dropped, "that's why you're scared. I can, um, find someone else to bother? I don't want to scare you," he offers, trying to help in some way, and, if he could help by leaving, if that would make her not scared, he'd fins another cat to bother.

< RAYKIT >
She/her | Female
5 moons
Windclan kit

Raykit frowned as Hushpaw drooped to sadness, she wasn’t being positive at all right now, her yellow-orange eyes dimmed and she looked around worried, a deep silent sigh escaped her as she walked closer, her tail alert as she slowly approached the Tom, her eyes barely had a glow of positivity. The scarred Molly flattened her ears to her skull as she stood in front of the big tom cat, she sat and took her good paw and hesitated a little to touch Hushpaws muzzle but she did and touched him, her eyes almost lit a spark of happiness as she lowered her guard. She tapped the toms muzzle as way of saying ‘ please stay’ she mouthed, her tail flicking as she gently licked Hushpaws muzzle gently with affection, she gestured her sorry for being scared of him, her eyes gleamed with joy as she began to feel comfortable around him.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 9th, 2024, 09:10 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [purr after an R]
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat
Maplepaw's eyes shut in annoyance as water sprayed all over her fur. She was already wet, wasn't that enough?
Stop... they're younger than you.
Well... I think.
She sharply turned her head towards the apprentice, who was apologizing. "Fine... it's fine.." Was it actually fine, though? No. Not at all.

Maplepaw didn't say anything more. She just started to lick her paw.

32/100
@niiight & @Fish [I changed my format,
so sorry for the huge change!!!]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; March 9th, 2024 at 09:17 PM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 03:36 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Dimkit nodded, at least a bit more cheered up that this cat seemed a little bit interested in him. “Yes, I’m Dimkit.” He replied, forcing back a purr that threatened to escape his mouth. He was quite interested in this cat, not because Whisperingpaw was older, though, Dimkit just liked to have him around. In the little kit’s eyes, Whisperingpaw seemed quiet, calm, and comforting. But that was just Dimkit’s opinion on the apprentice from what he’s gathered so far. “Just to keep the conversation going, who is your favorite warrior in the clan?” Dimkit asked with a curious tilt to the head. He wanted to know more about Whisperingpaw.

@ChaosBringer.
(They are too cute together, I’m dying )
Old March 10th, 2024, 05:03 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

(do not reply)

Wolffang exists.

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old March 10th, 2024, 07:04 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 48 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky-blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Firestorm - @Dark ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The weather was growing warmer, and while they hadn't reached the throes of Newleaf or Greenleaf yet, Hawkfur was both excited for the warm sun and dreading the inevitable shed-fest that became the dens. His own russet coat was thick and feathery, meant to keep him warm in the chilled winters like his maine coon ancestors. Luckily for him, the blood seemed to have been diluted down enough where his coat wasn't nearly as long as a lot of cats, but he knew it was still going to be a mess when he shed his winter layers. Sighing heavily from where he lounged in some sun, Hawkfur decided that for now, it wasn't his problem. He watched his clanmates flit about camp, each cat in their own little world like he. He wasn't comfortable enough to call out cats he recognized with a greeting, but he did enjoy a little bit of cat-watching.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:54 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

ᗢ crowstumble ᗢ

it/they . wc . heavy stutter . 28 moons . tags ; open ^^

trigger warnings for this post: none
crowstumble found a nice warm spot in the sun. while the worst of leaf-bare was over, the cold still threatened to bite at unsuspecting cats.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers
Old March 11th, 2024, 07:14 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Dimkit nodded, at least a bit more cheered up that this cat seemed a little bit interested in him. “Yes, I’m Dimkit.” He replied, forcing back a purr that threatened to escape his mouth. He was quite interested in this cat, not because Whisperingpaw was older, though, Dimkit just liked to have him around. In the little kit’s eyes, Whisperingpaw seemed quiet, calm, and comforting. But that was just Dimkit’s opinion on the apprentice from what he’s gathered so far. “Just to keep the conversation going, who is your favorite warrior in the clan?” Dimkit asked with a curious tilt to the head. He wanted to know more about Whisperingpaw.

@ChaosBringer.
(They are too cute together, I’m dying )

Whisperingpaw(132/100)

Whisperingpaw smiled at Dimkit, his tail twitching softly. This kit was kind, quiet. He could have been a very different cat if he knew Dimkit as a kit. Whisperingpaw cocked his head to the side softly at the kit's question, thinking for a moment before speaking. "It would have to be Crowtooth or Leopardsong. Though Leopardsong isn't a warrior anymore, she technically raised me with the heart of one." He answered.

"So, little warrior, who's yours?" Whisperingpaw asked, happy to talk for once in his life.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:18 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Dimkit was fascinated by the response, as well as he was delighted Whisperingpaw seemed to like him. Yay! Dimkit was also indescribably proud of the nickname he’d been given by the apprentice, as Dimkit did enjoy being spoken to like he was an equal. His mom often got talked down to by his mom, Brightcall, so he really liked getting treated with the respect he couldn’t get with his mother. The kit thought for a moment, debating who was his favorite. He really didn’t like his mom, as he was aware she said thigs about him behind his back and lied about it to him, and Dimkit had never known his dad, so he didn’t have that many warrior role models. “Probably you. I know you aren’t a warrior but I get the feeling your mentality could pass for one.” He replied, happy he was having a conversation he was actually enjoying.

@ChaosBringer.