Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM

Old March 15th, 2024, 01:29 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Will you be the B in bestie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 7 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

Her nose scrunched, and she eyed the swampy water. She lightened her grip on the bedding she was holding, and threw the moss as far away into the swamp as she could, happy to get away from the smell it carried. She made sure the bedding drifted as far off, keeping a watchful eye on it, it would preferably make its way all the way to the horizon, and maybe farther away, she wondered if this swamp led to a river or something and if it would possibly carry the moss to somewhere so far away that it would- she jumped as high as a rabbit would as Turtlepaw suddenly hopped into the swamp, laughing happily. She thrust herself away with her front paws reflexively as a few droplets of water sprayed from Turtlepaw shaking herself. She looked at the swamp water, and then back at Turtlepaw. She seemed almost undisturbed by the dirtiness of the water, and maybe she even enjoyed it? She sighed, hesitated, and then slowly started stepping closer. When she was close enough, she hesitantly put a paw in the murky water. Well, that wasn't too bad, was it now? She thought, taking a pawstep into the swamp, and then another, and another, until her legs were almost fully submerged in brownish-green water. She let out a huff of softened disbelief. She'd expected it to be much worse than this; she'd expected it to smell like rotten fish and that mud would cling to her fur for a few hours. The water was actually decently clean, she noticed, no debris of twigs or small branches, and barely any mud floated around in the water, and it smelled like, well, mud and water. "Th-this water is a-a bit c-cold," she mewed, shivering, but still not being able to help a smile.

(eeee i love it too!)

Turtlepaw
HP (92/100)

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Turtlepaw laughed more as she heard Willowpaw's shivering statement, while she flopped onto the dirt seemingly rolling in the dirt…ew. Her fluffy kittypet groomed fur was no longer as elegant as it used to be…and she loved it, her yellow eyes focused on Willowpaw as she smiled. She smiled though as if she wasn’t afraid of water, as though she wasn’t afraid of never seeing her sister ever again, as if…she didn’t feel like worrying about the pain of her fears.

Willowpaw was here so was Dawnstar…not much of her mentor but they’re here. She won’t mess it up not again, not EVER….

(Yk what’s funny I forgot lil turtle was afraid of water eh at least it’s not deep water )
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old March 16th, 2024, 12:27 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw
HP (92/100)

Turtlepaw laughed more as she heard Willowpaw's shivering statement, while she flopped onto the dirt seemingly rolling in the dirt…ew. Her fluffy kittypet groomed fur was no longer as elegant as it used to be…and she loved it, her yellow eyes focused on Willowpaw as she smiled. She smiled though as if she wasn’t afraid of water, as though she wasn’t afraid of never seeing her sister ever again, as if…she didn’t feel like worrying about the pain of her fears.

Willowpaw was here so was Dawnstar…not much of her mentor but they’re here. She won’t mess it up not again, not EVER….

(Yk what’s funny I forgot lil turtle was afraid of water eh at least it’s not deep water )

Willowpaw

She giggled, sitting herself down, and then shooting a frown at the water that was almost up to her shoulder. This water was rather uncomfortable, and she shifted. She watched as Turtlepaw rolled around in the mud, looking happy, and before long, she couldn't help herself, and soon joined in with Turtlepaw, wriggling around in the mud, suddenly unconcerned about getting dirty anymore as she giggled. She stretched out, her shyness seemed forgotten for a while, as her tail hooked into a question-mark shape, swaying happily behind her. Her smile was large, and she felt relaxed, which was always nice, since she hadn't felt calm very often since she started her apprenticeship. Her head tilted to the side, as she noticed Turtlepaw seemed to be slightly worried about something. She didn't want to add any gloom to the moment, so she let it be, bottling up her curiosity sternly. She lay down on her back, the water was shallow here, so it only caught the edge of her ears, making her feel like she was floating a mouse-length below the waters surface. A few rare beams of sun broke through the pine cover, and while they weren't actually that warm and barely made a difference, she still purred with happiness. She turned herself to Turtlepaw, "Wait a moment, its New-Leaf already?" She'd just noticed the water they were in should've been frozen solid in Leaf-bare, she had barely noticed a change when extremely early New-Leaf came to the forest, as she hadn't actually been outside camp that much, she realized. Gosh, she was, what, barely 7 moons? She counted how many times she'd been out of camp, and recalled possibly one or two times she'd been out in the forest, with a jolt of worry. Shooing it away, she shook herself, she was just being overly-worried.

( poor turtlepaw)

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! | DragCave!
Old March 28th, 2024, 09:34 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:

Willowpaw

She giggled, sitting herself down, and then shooting a frown at the water that was almost up to her shoulder. This water was rather uncomfortable, and she shifted. She watched as Turtlepaw rolled around in the mud, looking happy, and before long, she couldn't help herself, and soon joined in with Turtlepaw, wriggling around in the mud, suddenly unconcerned about getting dirty anymore as she giggled. She stretched out, her shyness seemed forgotten for a while, as her tail hooked into a question-mark shape, swaying happily behind her. Her smile was large, and she felt relaxed, which was always nice, since she hadn't felt calm very often since she started her apprenticeship. Her head tilted to the side, as she noticed Turtlepaw seemed to be slightly worried about something. She didn't want to add any gloom to the moment, so she let it be, bottling up her curiosity sternly. She lay down on her back, the water was shallow here, so it only caught the edge of her ears, making her feel like she was floating a mouse-length below the waters surface. A few rare beams of sun broke through the pine cover, and while they weren't actually that warm and barely made a difference, she still purred with happiness. She turned herself to Turtlepaw, "Wait a moment, its New-Leaf already?" She'd just noticed the water they were in should've been frozen solid in Leaf-bare, she had barely noticed a change when extremely early New-Leaf came to the forest, as she hadn't actually been outside camp that much, she realized. Gosh, she was, what, barely 7 moons? She counted how many times she'd been out of camp, and recalled possibly one or two times she'd been out in the forest, with a jolt of worry. Shooing it away, she shook herself, she was just being overly-worried.

( poor turtlepaw)

Turtlepaw
HP (97/100)

Her muddy tail flicked as she looked at Willowpaw, focusing on her slightly panicked movements but all Turtlepaw could do was smile. “I think it is…never actually knew what the seasons were called until I got here. But oh! Question, how do you feel about being a warrior soon?” Her head tilted as she stared at Willowpaw with wonder and hope.

(T^T why you no remind me!!! also sorry for it being so short!!!!! )
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old March 30th, 2024, 02:32 PM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Turtlepaw
HP (97/100)

Her muddy tail flicked as she looked at Willowpaw, focusing on her slightly panicked movements but all Turtlepaw could do was smile. “I think it is…never actually knew what the seasons were called until I got here. But oh! Question, how do you feel about being a warrior soon?” Her head tilted as she stared at Willowpaw with wonder and hope.

(T^T why you no remind me!!! also sorry for it being so short!!!!! )

Willowpaw
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] | Heightened Perception [smell] |

She returned the other Apprentices' smile, but it faded slightly, as she was asked about being a Warrior. She felt troubled. She found that she didn't really want to be a Warrior all that much, even though she wanted to serve her Clan the best she possibly could. She reflected perturbedly for a second. ´´I'm- I'm not sure,´´ She mumbled, now feeling a little ashamed of it. She was just scared, there was a lot about the world around her that she was unfamiliar with, and it would hinder her ability to be a good member of the Clan. She wanted to do something with herself, or she'd just go to waste. She was a totally new apprentice, a decent amount of potential, but it would all be in vain if she just gave up at 7 moons of age. Fighting for her Clan could be pretty good, or it could be like a burning pit of fire that led to the Dark Forest or something, and she felt like sticking to 'Better safe than sorry' route for now, at least. ´´Uhm, do you know, er, do you know how- uhm, how it is to be a-a Warrior? Or, uhm, nay, heard of how it is?´´
(eeeeeek i get really stressed when bumping people - i'll try to get better at it asdjkhkghjksak)

Old April 7th, 2024, 02:52 AM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Willowpaw

She returned the other Apprentices' smile, but it faded slightly, as she was asked about being a Warrior. She felt troubled. She found that she didn't really want to be a Warrior all that much, even though she wanted to serve her Clan the best she possibly could. She reflected perturbedly for a second. ´´I'm- I'm not sure,´´ She mumbled, now feeling a little ashamed of it. She was just scared, there was a lot about the world around her that she was unfamiliar with, and it would hinder her ability to be a good member of the Clan. She wanted to do something with herself, or she'd just go to waste. She was a totally new apprentice, a decent amount of potential, but it would all be in vain if she just gave up at 7 moons of age. Fighting for her Clan could be pretty good, or it could be like a burning pit of fire that led to the Dark Forest or something, and she felt like sticking to 'Better safe than sorry' route for now, at least. ´´Uhm, do you know, er, do you know how- uhm, how it is to be a-a Warrior? Or, uhm, nay, heard of how it is?´´
(eeeeeek i get really stressed when bumping people - i'll try to get better at it asdjkhkghjksak)

boople!

@FruitBatz

Old April 17th, 2024, 08:54 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:

Willowpaw

Turtlepaw
HP (97/100)

Her tail flicked as she thought, “no sadly, but it seems nice to think about all the things you’re able to do. Either way, would you like to die a defender of the clan or a traitor, a weakling that fled or just…useless.” Her words hit herself conscience hard, Turtlepaw didn’t like to think about the end of her life like that but at the end it’s all that will happen. “But…you don’t have to be a warrior if you don’t want to, you could permanently be a queen or a medicine cat. I think those are the only two positions that don’t deal with violence.” That made her think, Moon wouldn’t like all the violence in a clan…if she's alive or even in a clan so she could be one of those once they get older and her brother could be a medicine apprentice by now….

Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:27 AM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Turtlepaw
HP (97/100)

Her tail flicked as she thought, “no sadly, but it seems nice to think about all the things you’re able to do. Either way, would you like to die a defender of the clan or a traitor, a weakling that fled or just…useless.” Her words hit herself conscience hard, Turtlepaw didn’t like to think about the end of her life like that but at the end it’s all that will happen. “But…you don’t have to be a warrior if you don’t want to, you could permanently be a queen or a medicine cat. I think those are the only two positions that don’t deal with violence.” That made her think, Moon wouldn’t like all the violence in a clan…if she's alive or even in a clan so she could be one of those once they get older and her brother could be a medicine apprentice by now….

~Willow'Paw~
| 8 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes]

Her anxiety fully returned now, teasing her persistently with un-sheathed paws of worry. A weakling was something she didn't want to be a, not a traitor, not a useless cat either....... Wait. She could avoid violence without consequence? Her heart soared, then realized that the ranks didn't come without they're share of counters. She thought being a permanent queen wouldn't be too bad, but a Medicine cat would be pretty awful. And she'd get to nap a lot. Napping was good. But being a queen, she wouldn't be able to explore, go out of camp too much, or go hunting. And being a Medicine Cat. Where did she even start? She would feel absolutely horrible if she let a cat die, or even if they were left with a scar. She would have to watch her Clanmates die in battle, while sitting at the sidelines being able to do nothing, and a hundred other reasons. So that was out the window.

Even though she wanted to steer clear of claws and teeth as much as she could, she still felt like she couldn't be to her full potential lounging herself in the nursery all the time, no matter how much she might want to go to bed. "W-Well, i-i'm still trying to, uhm, gauge out whether i-i really, actually w-want to be, uh, a warrior," she stammered, "B-But i guess it isnt- i guess it isn't too b-bad - being a-a qu-queen or a warrior. Uhm, i-i think either one is, er, pretty good."