Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old January 11th, 2024, 02:57 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default A Lesson in the Necessities [p]

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3)

Darkfall, having hit his head and subsequently lost his memories for a bit, as well as having to resolve a lot of family drama the last moon, had unfortunately been neglecting his apprentice. No longer though! Today was going to be solely devoted to Rufflepaw. Hopefully, Larkfire would be able to take care of the kits for a bit, surely Nightshiver would be able to provide her assistance should she need it. After all, he was still an enforcer and had duties to fulfill.

"Rufflepaw, come on out!" The large tabby tom called into the apprentice den, presuming that that's where he'd be (though admittedly he didn't look too hard) "I'm going to teach you how to hunt properly! Maybe do some more, hurry up!"

[ @Leafy ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old January 12th, 2024, 06:47 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: A Lesson in the Necessities [p]

Rufflepaw
Muscled Ginger cashmere bengal ▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Rufflepaw had been spending most of his time either in the clearing or here in the apprentice's den. He was partially concerned about Batpaw and his supposed head injury. Yet the tom knew if he called out the other about it they would probably go and deny it. He may act dumb at times but he was quick on noticing the small stuff. He didn't need to worry for now since Midnightpaw was bothering him so he no longer focused on that anymore. Right now he was bored as one can be, he hadn't been out of camp for who knows how long, maybe he should go harass vulturefang to put him on some patrols. Just as he was fixing to get up and go do just that, he heard the familiar voice of his mentor. Oh, so his mentor had decided to remember he existed!? Rufflepaw was sure that his mentor would never remember he existed and he would have to be trained by some nobody. "Coming!" he yelled, quick to get up and come racing out.

@Dark
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old January 24th, 2024, 01:20 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Pleased with his apprentice’s swiftness, he gave a satisfied nod with a slight smile. Though he had said to hurry up, he really hadn’t cared all that much, he just wanted to see the younger tom again. ”Hey there Ruffles,” he said with a purr ”Sorry I’ve been in and out lately, had a lot going on. Have you been taking care of yourself?” He asked, flicking his tail to signal to follow him. They had a long day ahead of them so he wanted to try and get a jumpstart on things. Hunting, stealth, maybe some more battle training? What else did Rufflepaw need…? His brain was still a bit foggy from when he hit his head so it was hard remembering small details like what they’d done for training, but surely he’d be able to figure it out. Plus, it never hurt to get some extra practice in!

[ @Leafy bump me next time agfjhksajsjks I’ll do my best to get these done faster. Finally motivated again]

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; January 24th, 2024 at 01:21 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 03:38 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflepaw
▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Rufflepaw had taken notice of how little he's seen of his mentor but yet he was doing his own things himself. So he didn't take it to heart that much, guess he was that easygoing for now. After all, he was trying to figure out why he wasn't seeing many of his friends that often, maybe they had a whole lotta training? Who knows, he would have to go bother them about that if he was that desperate for answers. "Heya! I for sure have been taking care of myself, especially making sure I remember what you taught me so far!" he answered. If a cat could throw a fist in the air he certainly would be doing so right now but him looking bright-eyed and hyper was the next best thing. "Where do ya plan on taking me this time around?"

@Dark [ i keep losing this thread ]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old March 29th, 2024, 03:18 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall was relieved to hear that his apprentice had been doing well in the time that he wasn’t able to fully devote his attention to him. He was glad that the younger tom had been taking care of himself. Perhaps he would need to try to set aside more time for him inbetween his other duties and the brief moments that he spent with his family.

It was Rufflepaw’s next question that got him thinking. Hmm where would be a good spot to work on hunting? Shadow’s Break was always promising, but he preferred to avoid hunting there whenever he could. Maybe the Icy Heartlands? It was a long walk, but the spot itself wasn’t horrible. ”Icy Heartlands.” He said, breaking his thought-filled silence ”I believe that will be an effective spot to work on things.”

As they walked along, Darkfall began explaining the basics of hunting to his apprentice. ”So, I’ve shown you a crouch for battle before, yes? You’re going to want to use that same concept in hunting – I’ll show you a proper example when we get to our location. Anyways, being able to determine prey by scent is important and will come with practice, everything requires slightly different techniques to hunt them. Birds are sight and sound prey, quickly and silently approaching them from behind is imperative. Lizards can feel the vibrations in the ground as well as hear. They like sunny spots. Slow and steady is the trick. Mice and chipmunks and the like mostly rely scent so always be aware of being downwind. Additionally, their ears are quite good, and if you approach to carelessly, they will pick up on the vibrations of your steps.” A long winded explanation, however, it was much like what Cougarivy had once taught him, and look how he turned out. An excellent hunter just like the former Commander. jAs they got deeper within the territory, he inclined his head towards Rufflepaw. ”Do you have any questions?”

[ @Eden I’m so sorry I’ve spent almost all of March sick in some way]

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here