Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Writer Wrangles [ Writing...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 12:39 PM
Word Association
Last post by otter
Today 12:39 PM
Stem Training Thread ! ☼
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 12:36 PM
sorry
by Otoko
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 12:31 PM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 12:30 PM

Old December 13th, 2022, 08:27 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"Hmm, so baisically you have the same dream as every other apprentice in this forest correct? Shadefrost said plainly, "Well that's fine and all but you still haven't told me what type of warrior you want to be. For example, when I was younger I wanted to be the worst cat you'd ever want to meet on the battlefield, one that tortured his victims with not too slow but slow enough and painful types of deaths. I wanted to be a creature that queens told scary stories about to their kits, you know?" Yeah, yeah. I get it, I'm his consciousness I know better than anyone. Shadefrost had a messed up kit hood and to compliment he developed a messed up mind, which is what developed his messed up dreams. Sad right?
"I did tell you though. I said I want to be the warrior who knows how to kill and isn't afraid too, pretty much." Foxpaw retorted.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old December 13th, 2022, 11:43 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Wolfwhisper + morningdew
Wolfwhisper had been doing his nightly stroll when a scent washed over his nose. It was familiar and sweet, yet it carried a gentle loving feel that engulfed him. His paws moved a few steps at a time, he was hesitant but curious as to why this particular scent made the ever foggy memories shift slightly in his head. Finally making up his mind the tom followed the scent trail in pursuit of the intruder. After a while he came upon a sheltered overhang with lichen drapes. The head of the overhang pointed towards the moon. A massive elm tree hung overhead painting a beautiful scene. But the thing that caught his eye the most was a cream and white cat who sat at the top of the hill. As he got closer a gentle loving voice broke the silence, however it was weak and slightly scratchy. Hello wolfhope. It’s been a while my love, do you still recognize me? wolfwhispers eyes widened at the mention of the name. Something in the back of his mind cleared up. A voice sweet as honey was calling him and another cat..sweetstep. I..my..y sister..I-I-i h-have a s-s-sister?! tears fell from his face as he recognized the voice and the gentle overlapping fur of the cat he loved. M-morningdew! he cried as he ran up and pushed his face into her silky soft fur. A pure rumbled in the she cats throat as her licked his fur to calm him down. Still a crybaby I see darling. That’s ok cry all you want. woods memories came back from when he and morningdew were just apprentices who argued over petty things. But now she was back. The cat he loved was back. I love you so much he mewed quietly. Sure he was a big giant who looked scary but he was a cat who has problems that not even he can fix. A racking cough startled him making him glance up. Morningdew looked so tired and weak.no. I’ll bring you home with me I’ll fix you. but before he could even move she blurted out something he thought he’d never hear. We have three beautiful kits. I left them in Riverclan for now. I think shadowclan wont be well for them this early in life. Maybe when they are older they can stay with you… her voice was fading and a few drops of rain splattered on their fur. Wolfwhisper froze in shock. What? We..we have kits! I’m a father….hey are you ok? You don’t look so good. his voice trailed off as he caught the saddened gaze his mate gave him. I’m sorry wolf but I can’t be there when you meet. I’m afraid Tonight will be my last. wolfwhisper jumped to his paw with a desperate yelp. You can’t die! I need you. I love you damn it. Please stay. I have no one else but you!. His cries where met with silence as the rain came down quicker. She was gone. Dead. She had died by his side like she had promised. Rage boiled up inside of him and it came out as a horrifying snarling screech to the sky.
[ in line with ‘a king knocked off his throne by a lark’ ]
Wip I’ll return to this soon

Last edited by Clyde; December 13th, 2022 at 12:40 PM.
Old December 15th, 2022, 05:28 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**

The mottled enforcer pranced out of camp and started running as soon as she was clearly of the barrier, letting the crisp air move through her pelt and feeling the pine needles shift under her paws. There was nothing, absolutely nothing, that could bring her mood down, least of all the cold moving in on the forest, nipping at her bare nose. Her fur wasn't long and she wasn't a big cat, but her pelt was thick and she relished the cold weather. There seemed to be less battles during leafbare but it made the fights she provoked all the more fun.

She slowed and put her nose to the air. She could smell everything, and the prey scent was unusually strong. She noticed a tinge of that during her first two pregnancies but this time she was savoring every change in her body a little bit more. Her first two pregnancies were plagued by the presence of Goldenstep still dominating Elmshadow's life. The tom didn't even know about the first litter, and the second he was prevented from really being a part of because of his lousy mate. But now, now he was all hers. The kits in her belly were put there by him and everything was changing. This was her third litter by Elmshadow but it was the first in her eyes, the first that marked them becoming mates and the first to actually matter. These were the kits she just knew would be her legacy, and Elmshadow's. Maybe with the arrival of these kits, the medicine cat could stop following Goldenstep's daughter as he'd have new kits to focus his attention on.

She giggled as a small shiver racked her body then she tried to move her mind to focus on the hunt she'd come out here for. She picked up on the mouse quickly. She had to skirt a few paces over the chilled ground before it was close enough to go after. She heard the brush of its tiny claws against a nearby root so she instantly pounced. Her claws dove into flesh and the satisfaction stole her mind away once again.

She'd had an inkling that she was pregnant for a few days and she wondered, Elmshadow being medicine cat and all, if the tom would notice before she said anything. He never changed his demeanor but he hadn't seemed particularly surprised nor impressed when she told him early that morning. Regardless of his reaction to the news of her carrying his kits, he'd accepted it and vowed to be a father to them. Then, before he turned away to finish his work, he had leaned in and licked the top of her head. Cougarivy went straight out of camp to go hunting to let everything process.

She buried her mouse then turned and ran out, pouncing after a black bird that was lifting off into the sky. She hooked her claws in it and drug it back down to the ground, giving it a swift killing bite then added the bird to her mouse. Feeling sufficiently jittered out, Cougarivy picked up her catches and hurried back into camp.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old December 15th, 2022, 06:51 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

, @Ravensong
, @perseus.
Deadclaw sighed, what a nussaince today was turning out to be, another dead cat... and still yet no-one seemed to have the Brains to find out who did it, though Deadclaw had her suspisons about who it was... oh well back to the task at hand... er... paw, whatever! Deadclaw had been tasked to Find Elmshadow and Coudarivy and bring them back to camp... she assumed it was to look at what remains of smallleap, though she could care less about it...

"Sorrelwhatsyourname! Cougarivy!" She Snarled "Your Needed Back at Camp!"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Toya Todoroki; December 15th, 2022 at 06:57 PM.
Old December 17th, 2022, 10:09 AM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

"I did tell you though. I said I want to be the warrior who knows how to kill and isn't afraid too, pretty much." Foxpaw retorted.
"Wait that's it," said Shadefrost skeptically, "you mean to tell me that you don't have any other or bigger goals as a warrior, you know like one of those overly ambitious ones." Well, at least that made his job a little easier right, he sat up and began to walk toward the training cliffs, "Alright, in that case I will train you to be a killer, but in return I want you to abandon whatever morals you may have. The reason why is because my goal is to create a stone cold, blood lusting, joy depriving, sorrow dealing, (somewhat) warmongering, and skilled, "Fox of Death" and morals get in the way of such creations. When I'm finished with you I'll most likely have given you everything you'd need to become a fine warrior, who knows maybe even a highranker. But of course you're the one who chooses the paths you'll take, so all that is up to you, if you don't wish to give up whatever morals you may have then I'll improvise." That sounded fair. Giving Foxpaw a choice instead of just telling her to just do something that she may not agree with was easier especially since he virtually had no idea how she'd react to this nor what she'd say about it.

(So sorry, I'm super late please forgive me?)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old December 17th, 2022, 11:10 AM
bye wco

Quote:
"Wait that's it," said Shadefrost skeptically, "you mean to tell me that you don't have any other or bigger goals as a warrior, you know like one of those overly ambitious ones." Well, at least that made his job a little easier right, he sat up and began to walk toward the training cliffs, "Alright, in that case I will train you to be a killer, but in return I want you to abandon whatever morals you may have. The reason why is because my goal is to create a stone cold, blood lusting, joy depriving, sorrow dealing, (somewhat) warmongering, and skilled, "Fox of Death" and morals get in the way of such creations. When I'm finished with you I'll most likely have given you everything you'd need to become a fine warrior, who knows maybe even a highranker. But of course you're the one who chooses the paths you'll take, so all that is up to you, if you don't wish to give up whatever morals you may have then I'll improvise." That sounded fair. Giving Foxpaw a choice instead of just telling her to just do something that she may not agree with was easier especially since he virtually had no idea how she'd react to this nor what she'd say about it.

(So sorry, I'm super late please forgive me?)
"of course. That is my goal. To litterally be a 'death fox', like you said. That would be a cool warrior name. Foxdeath. Or Foxkill or something like that." Foxpaw said, thinking of the options

(Yeah dw abt it)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old December 18th, 2022, 04:53 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

"of course. That is my goal. To litterally be a 'death fox', like you said. That would be a cool warrior name. Foxdeath. Or Foxkill or something like that." Foxpaw said, thinking of the options

(Yeah dw abt it)
"My shadows and snowflakes!" He said excitedly, "that would be an awesome warrior name. Dag it, I wish I had a cool name like that."Shadefrost gave his apprentice a little smile as he continued to lead the way towards the training cliffs.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old December 18th, 2022, 06:35 PM
bye wco

Quote:
"My shadows and snowflakes!" He said excitedly, "that would be an awesome warrior name. Dag it, I wish I had a cool name like that."Shadefrost gave his apprentice a little smile as he continued to lead the way towards the training cliffs.
Foxpaw chuckled at his exclamation. she'd never heard someone say 'my shadows and snowflakes' before. She also liked that they were getting along now, after there not-so-good first encounter.

She followed her mentors lead to the cliffs
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old December 19th, 2022, 08:31 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

@aethon

Deadclaw glanced behind her to see if the apprentice was following

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old December 19th, 2022, 08:32 AM