Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:53 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 07:52 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Ready2Crash
Today 07:50 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 07:49 PM

Old May 8th, 2020, 04:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Raccoontail

A grey molly paused to catch her breath as she stood by the entrance. Looking behind her frantically, she saw the twolegs far behind stumbling through the forest like a bunch of new born kits. After regaining a steady breathing pattern, she smirked and glared as they turned back towards their second home defeatedly. "Filthy twolegs, what type of name is Stripey anyways?!" she hissed to herself, then realizing the scent clogging her senses was one of familiar scents. She turned and realized she was back at camp and almost jumped in joy.

Her sudden movement reminded her of the twolegs contraption around her neck which gave off a nasty sound at every moment. Scowling at the ringing, she tried for the fifth time that day to get it off, only managing to catch a few fur strands in it in the process. Whining in frustration, she returned to her normal regal stance, gave her fur a quick lick and with her stripped tail held high walked back into her home. As soon as she entered she swore there were glaring eyes and her tail drooped a little. Never the less, looking around, she wondered if her old leader was still, well, leader? How much had changed? Fear clouded her mind as she searched every face, both familiar and old for Lionstar.

[ @BILL. ]
"Oh, how cute!"

Lionstar had to cackle a little at the sight of Raccoontail, disheveled and clearly worse for wear with the reek of Twoleg around her and that stupid little neck loopy around her neck. "This is great. I really need this. Is this where you've been all this time, playing kittypet? Were you a good kitty kitty kitty?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover'Wish_101 View Post
Cloverwish gingerly padded in, pinkish pawpads lightly thumping on the ground as she'd pad in. She'd not say anything, however. She was still a bit upset about what happened last time she had came into camp.
(if you want the message thing in every post, maybe you should put it in your signature!)

Back so soon?

Lionstar scowled at the sight of Cloverwish. "Have you come back to tell me you don't know where you've been again?"

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 8th, 2020, 04:27 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

"I understand that," Fuzzy replied, although he didn't say so, he found it quite amusing. He was older than this tom, but he was to be an apprentice. "Although if I don't suit your likings, I'll find my self a new home." Fuzzy could barely refrain from calling Lionstar youngster. Somehow he didn't think that Lionstar would take lightly to that. Fuzzy hoped he didn't look to amused. @BILL.
Old May 8th, 2020, 04:33 PM
You say, stuff is way

My Mood: Distracted
Exclamation Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

"Oh, how cute!"

Lionstar had to cackle a little at the sight of Raccoontail, disheveled and clearly worse for wear with the reek of Twoleg around her and that stupid little neck loopy around her neck. "This is great. I really need this. Is this where you've been all this time, playing kittypet? Were you a good kitty kitty kitty?"

(if you want the message thing in every post, maybe you should put it in your signature!)

Back so soon?

Lionstar scowled at the sight of Cloverwish. "Have you come back to tell me you don't know where you've been again?"
" I was lost, not I don't know. " She'd finally talk. Her voice had a bit of a hiss in it as her pupils narrowed at Lionstar.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
( The end message also changes every post, I don't want to keep changing the signature over and over again. )
Old May 8th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:

"Oh, how cute!"

Raccoontail

Raccoontail heard the voice before she spotted him, turning to the Riverclan leader sharply and biting back a growl. "I didn't go with them willingly if that's what you're implying," she said sharply, a slight hiss noticeable from frustration. Even the cats with the kittypets had treated her with more respect, "I was captured and taken to another twoleg den farther away. I managed to escape when they returned." She shifted her white paws uneasily, flexing her dull claws in the dirt as she held eye contact. "Why, are you not happy to see your favorite cat?" she snickered sarcastically.

[ @BILL. ]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old May 8th, 2020, 04:50 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover'Wish_101 View Post
" I was lost, not I don't know. " She'd finally talk. Her voice had a bit of a hiss in it as her pupils narrowed at Lionstar.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
( The end message also changes every post, I don't want to keep changing the signature over and over again. )
"Oh, really? Last time you came wandering in, your response to me was 'I really don't know.'" Lionstar wasn't impressed by her hiss, baring his teeth back. "So you left our territory then and got lost, huh?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Raccoontail

Raccoontail heard the voice before she spotted him, turning to the Riverclan leader sharply and biting back a growl. "I didn't go with them willingly if that's what you're implying," she said sharply, a slight hiss noticeable from frustration. Even the cats with the kittypets had treated her with more respect, "I was captured and taken to another twoleg den farther away. I managed to escape when they returned." She shifted her white paws uneasily, flexing her dull claws in the dirt as she held eye contact. "Why, are you not happy to see your favorite cat?" she snickered sarcastically.

[ @BILL. ]
This was even funnier, watching Raccoontail get angrier with the jingly loop around her neck. Lionstar couldn't suppress his snickering. "I didn't say you went willingly, shell-brain. I was just enjoying the view. You let them get that around your neck, huh?" He crossed the clearing to jab at the loop. "Sorry, you lost some points when you decided to be an idiot about Dirtfur, failed to oversee Wormbite's final assessment, and oh.. disappeared. I won't fault you for being captured, Raccoontail, but the other two things aren't really in your favor."

Old May 8th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Peppermint Pudding

Quote:

This was even funnier, watching Raccoontail get angrier with the jingly loop around her neck. Lionstar couldn't suppress his snickering. "I didn't say you went willingly, shell-brain. I was just enjoying the view. You let them get that around your neck, huh?" He crossed the clearing to jab at the loop. "Sorry, you lost some points when you decided to be an idiot about Dirtfur, failed to oversee Wormbite's final assessment, and oh.. disappeared. I won't fault you for being captured, Raccoontail, but the other two things aren't really in your favor."
Raccoontail

She opened her mouth to make a retort but quickly shut it in realisation he was right. Her face lit up a slightly noticeable red and she turned her face to the ground mumbling angrily to herself. Finally stopping she looked back up, flicking her white ear irritatedly. "Fine, we both know I'm an idiot and I was wrong. But can you please put that to the back of your mouse-sized brain for now?" she hissed with a glared before lightening her death stare and looking to Lionstar dully but with pleading eyes, "I didn't come back to camp to be lectured, I came back to rejoin my home."

Carla Yerovi

Old May 8th, 2020, 05:12 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Coastpaw's eyes widened. "Wow, that's a lot of things. I missed a lot of fights then..." He was disappointed but figured there would always be more to come. He'd be able to prove himself in the next, or at least he would if he was approved to fight in it by then. At Splashfury's last remark, he looked grim, knowing that was probably very rough on Lionstar who cared especially hard for Fawnsqueak. So, that's why Lionstar seemed... down. He realized, tail flicking back and forth.
Splashfury waved her black-tipped orange tail in the air deep into thought. She went over how she was trained to be a warrior. She remembered that after she was done with the tour, she learn basic moves like the front paw blow and hunter's crouch and plus how to hook fish. Splashfury meowed, "So do you know how to do the basics like a front paw blow or a hunter's crouch?"
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 8th, 2020, 05:20 PM
work is never done

"It's not a lecture, numb-skull. It's facts. You disappear on me and fail your duties and you expect a warm welcome? You've.. missed, a lot. Raccoontail." Lionstar deflated with his enjoyment of the situation, tired eyes on the begging she-cat. "I'm not going to reject your joining, but you'll need to pick up the slack."

[ @Pepperkins ]

Old May 8th, 2020, 05:31 PM
Peppermint Pudding

Quote:
"It's not a lecture, numb-skull. It's facts. You disappear on me and fail your duties and you expect a warm welcome? You've.. missed, a lot. Raccoontail." Lionstar deflated with his enjoyment of the situation, tired eyes on the begging she-cat. "I'm not going to reject your joining, but you'll need to pick up the slack."

[ @Pepperkins ]
Raccoontail

The molly looked searchingly into her leader's eyes and nodded as she broke eye contact. There was something different about Lionstar, he looked tired. She knew running a clan had to be hard, it was a challenge she had always had her dreams set to, but this was different. Shaking out her fur which was slicked down to her fur, she scowled at the ringing again and stood up and looked at him with determination. "Of course, what do you want me to do," she said calmly, all signs of anger or resent gone from her voice. She had dissapeared from her warrior duties, jumping right back into them was the least she could do.

Carla Yerovi

Old May 8th, 2020, 05:36 PM
You say, stuff is way

My Mood: Distracted
Exclamation Re: RiverClan Clearing

Her tail lashed, starting to get aggravated by the leader. " Well, I take my word back. I got lost. And if you're going to treat me like that, nevermind, then. "
@BILL.

Last edited by CloverAndCoffee; May 8th, 2020 at 05:43 PM.