Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:22 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:19 PM
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:11 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:00 PM
Irispaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 12:59 PM

Old January 23rd, 2021, 02:11 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

- @Panda1440

Valleypaw would have been disappointed that she was learning defense in other circumstances, but was more or less just genuinely glad to finally start her battle training after all the hunting she'd been doing. So, she simply stood back as Spiderlily demonstrated the move. "The duck and twist, eh?" She meowed with a smirk. Seems easy enough. Too busy thinking to herself, she barely had a moment to realize Spiderlily was immediately having her try it out and ducked sloppily - her mentor's paws barely clipping her ears. "At least give me a second to prepare myself!"
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.

Last edited by Zero; January 23rd, 2021 at 02:20 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 02:22 PM
particles of stars

As much as they wanted to get this over with fast, Spiderlily stepped back, and nodded. "Tell me when your ready..."

[ @Zero] [sry for the short reply]
Old January 23rd, 2021, 02:46 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

- @Panda1440 (It's all good)

Valleypaw glowered for a moment longer, giving Spiderlily a side-eye glare. She was usually impatient, but she also didn't like to be rushed - contradicting, but no one dared tell her that. With a huff, she straightened up. "Okay," She meowed. "I'm ready now."
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.

Last edited by Zero; January 23rd, 2021 at 02:54 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 02:56 PM
particles of stars

"Good." Just like before, Spiderlily lightly aimed their swing over the tabby's ears. If they succeed, it wouldn't leave any damage.

[ @Zero] [i forgot to check if this is a tc move lol]
Old January 23rd, 2021, 07:57 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post

You dog understand it was a pack! ~thunderchaser threw her leg forward and caught her tail in her swift movements.~ Im not called thunder for not reason. ~As she quickly regained her stance , she studied tidepaws stance . It was ok , but not that good. Then she noticed something. planned to strike there~Thunderchaser threw herself under him and got her backlegs ready to kick him off balance. As she all that , her pelt look liked lightning as she was that fast. This kid was not just gonna call her weak and her a traitor and get away with it~ You better shut that trap of yours. And focus. if you were in a real fight they would of beat your ass. ~ thunderchaser was done going easy on him~
Being flung into the air,he screamed as he slammed down into a wall causing him some damage to his face and spine,the wall was stone. Tidepaw felt dizzy everything hurt.Trying to shake it off he couldn't.he couldn't move his back legs Thunderchaser I can't move my back legs...or anything Little did Tidepaw know he was just slammed into the wall a little to hard. Take me to camp please,everything hurts. Tidepaw asked before everything went black and he went limp (He just not gonna be able to move his right back leg ,He's fine just its damage to the nerves in his right leg)

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old January 23rd, 2021, 08:07 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Being flung into the air,he screamed as he slammed down into a wall causing him some damage to his face and spine,the wall was stone. Tidepaw felt dizzy everything hurt.Trying to shake it off he couldn't.he couldn't move his back legs Thunderchaser I can't move my back legs...or anything Little did Tidepaw know he was just slammed into the wall a little to hard. Take me to camp please,everything hurts. Tidepaw asked before everything went black and he went limp (He just not gonna be able to move his right back leg ,He's fine just its damage to the nerves in his right leg)
Okay thunderchaser. Calm down. ~She picked up tidepaw scared she would get a load of trouble , She knew she didnt mean to do that but It was his fault. He wasnt fast. All he did was run his stupid ass mouth of his and that was his downfall yet she felt bad for him.~
RushingKit!

Old January 24th, 2021, 12:13 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Hareflood furrowed his brow as the hard ground of the forest melted away into the cold muck of the mire. He didn't understand why ThunderClan claimed this gross land.. it was disgusting, sticking to his paws like congealed honey. "Of course they're getting desperate. Patrols are hardly sent out to begin with, we're going to end up like WindClan a few seasons back at this rate." Bottom of the food chain, weak. Hareflood hated it. "This blows." His paw swiped at the dirty water, sending muddy droplets flying away from them.

"Let's get this over with so we can head back." Hareflood sniffed the air, scrunching his nose up at the algae-tinged water. "Maybe we can find a muskrat.. Buckstar might be less willing to put us on these dumb patrols if we bring back something dungy."

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 24th, 2021, 10:52 AM
the stars are aligned

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
They weren't prey hunters, they were cat hunters. Their skills would be more useful on a patrol, defending ThunderClan from the rest of the lousy forest. The loyalty aspect was lame, but the work was better when their target had the chance to fight back. "I could eat a cat or two." It was an edgy joke that didn't come across as particularly humorous, but the reality of consuming another cat squicked him out. Sunpoppy left that part out as he flashed a teasingly-vicious smile at Hareflood.

But yeah, this really did suck. Not even the leader believed in them, and why should he when the rest of the Clan deemed them useless? It burned him with humiliation as he realized Kestrelflame had most definitely heard the patrol assignments. He wondered how she was doing on the ShadowClan border and peered in that direction, his heart constricting.

While Hareflood did the legwork of the hunting patrol, Sunpoppy slouched beside him to stare distantly, unconcerned whether it gave the impression he was being helpful or not. He imagined Hareflood didn't have high expectations for his contribution to this. The cold biting his twiggy legs and causing his paws to numb, so his brief entertainment of scurrying up a tree for a bird was tossed out.

Man, he wished they'd brought some poppies to make this less painful. Or a drag from those white plants with frilly flowers if they were still alive.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 24th, 2021, 04:41 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Eaglekit wanted to hiss. She hated instructions. But she also wanted to learn how to hunt. And she didn't want her mentor to know her full intentions. So she backed up and tried again. She snuck quietly, thought for a minute and pounced, her paws landing on the rock. The rock hurt her a little but she ignored it.
Seeing his apprentice successfully complete the exercise, Sycamorerain couldn't help but smile. "Eaglepaw, you're a natural." The gray and white tabby quickly got to his feet, beckoning with his tail for Eaglepaw to start moving off into a different section of the forest. As they trekked along, he explained what they'd be doing next. "Alright, now we get to hunt some real prey. Part your jaws. Can you scent anything nearby?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old January 25th, 2021, 02:42 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Seeing his apprentice successfully complete the exercise, Sycamorerain couldn't help but smile. "Eaglepaw, you're a natural." The gray and white tabby quickly got to his feet, beckoning with his tail for Eaglepaw to start moving off into a different section of the forest. As they trekked along, he explained what they'd be doing next. "Alright, now we get to hunt some real prey. Part your jaws. Can you scent anything nearby?"
So, this was the fun part where she got to kill stuff! Eaglepaw parted her jaws and smelled the air throughly. She caught a whiff 9f squirrel, her favorite, and looked around eagerly. She cquirrel had stumbled upon some acorns and was eagerly examining them. Eaglepaw spread owt her toes, evened out her tail and crouched. She snuck soundlessly across the ground and, once a tail-length away, pounced onto the squirrel, her claws killing it immediately. She picked up her catch, turning to her mentor.