The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 11:18 AM

Old March 23rd, 2020, 01:54 PM
Loner.

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Shadow stiffened as the patrolling cats grew closer, themselves being able to see that this group was made up of both younger cats, the apprentices, as they had been told, and cats of various ages leading. Knowing that any odd creature, cat or not, intruding on anothers' territory could quickly become dangerous, Shadow stood up, trying to quickly come up with the best approach.
If only he had told me how to engage them. One lone cat against multiple seasoned warriors were not good odds in any way. Shadow's only choice was to wait until they came across them, something that could lead to a dangerous confrontation, hide until they were gone and follow them back to whatever den they had made between the rolling hills, or make themselves seen.
To wait for the strike or to walk into the hive... Shadow then nodded and padded forward to where they would be directly in the oncoming cats' vision once they had crossed the small rise in the land beyond. This was what he wanted... It has already been told to be.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 02:44 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@Dipper @Wings @Undertaker

"Heh, okay. Got it. I haven't been on a border patrol before, so I'm still gettin' used to it," Wolftail chuckled.

- I left -
Old March 23rd, 2020, 02:44 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post
"That's soooooo cool!" she bounced around, happy and excited to learn this information.
@Blissie Bliss
"Sooooo... Now where do we go?"
Old March 23rd, 2020, 03:17 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Dipper @Skye @Wings
Midnightstalker was half marking landmarks and the other half scratching itches on her back that had been bothering her for a while. She liked Roanfeather, she was pretty easy-going and very amiable. Midnightstalker fluffed out her fur and shook it out as the two members showed up. She waved off Creepaw's apology with a gentle swish of her tail. It was nice to hear that he was taking care of the queens, many apprentices seemed to forget that was a part of their duty.

Her eyes flittered in the direction of Wolftail with a broad smile a the thought of hunting. "Since we're pretty much done here do you guys care if I go hunting on the way back?" She wondered, parting her jaw to scent the air and make sure their scent was as strong or stronger than that of RiverClan. They owed it to them to grow as strong as they could be, no better way to repay RiverClan for their help. Her ears flicker with a touch of confusion when Wolftail speaks about never been on a border patrol. "Didn't your mentor ever take you to check the borders?" She abruptly changes the subject due to the fact that she found Wolftail's words so odd. .

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 23rd, 2020, 03:44 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Slatepaw @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Whisker

Hickoryblaze cornered the small rabbit, hearing its squeal as it smelt him and Dawnpaw behind the bush. If Dawnpaw had listened, and was there, they would catch it with a small chase, and he would pick it up proudly. If it had happened otherwise, the rabbit would escape, and he would huff angrily and sulk.

Either way, Hickoryblaze made it back towards the rest of the patrol, pelt fluffed up with the excitement of hunting. He smiled as Sandwhisker emerged, and he nodded to her own prey.
"Good work. Now-" He paused, a rank scent catching his nose. His eyes widened curiously. Rogue. Just ahead of them, he could spot a white shape slinking from the undergrowth with prey in maw.
"Hey, you! Whaddaya think you're doing?!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 23rd, 2020, 03:48 PM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Cloverpaw got the rabbit quickly
Old March 23rd, 2020, 04:25 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@Undertaker

"Well if he had, I honestly don't remember it. I was still a pretty young apprentice."

- I left -
Old March 23rd, 2020, 10:06 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Slatepaw @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Whisker

Hickoryblaze cornered the small rabbit, hearing its squeal as it smelt him and Dawnpaw behind the bush. If Dawnpaw had listened, and was there, they would catch it with a small chase, and he would pick it up proudly. If it had happened otherwise, the rabbit would escape, and he would huff angrily and sulk.

Either way, Hickoryblaze made it back towards the rest of the patrol, pelt fluffed up with the excitement of hunting. He smiled as Sandwhisker emerged, and he nodded to her own prey.
"Good work. Now-" He paused, a rank scent catching his nose. His eyes widened curiously. Rogue. Just ahead of them, he could spot a white shape slinking from the undergrowth with prey in maw.
"Hey, you! Whaddaya think you're doing?!"
@Slatepaw @Whisker

DawnPaw nodded as she silently but swiftly positioned herself behind the bush and as the rabbit dashed she began the chase, although due to her fluffy cream pelt is was a bit difficult to keep up with the rabbits speed but luckily she managed to cut off its escape and before it had time to react the rabbit was silenced as HickoryBlaze caused it to go limp in his jaws. She found it a bit unusual seeing a rabbit due to her moons of adjusting to fish, as much as she disliked fish she was used to eating it by now, sometimes she couldn't help but miss the prey back in SkyClan all those moon ago. Before she followed HickoryBlaze she went to pick up the crow she managed to catch earlier that was a little bit away from the group behind her, although she froze as a scent wafted into her nose and she immediately dropped the freshkill. She hissed as she spun around to see the unknown cat not too far from her emerging from the undergrowth with prey, she assumed a rouge."Hey moron! I get it ya hungry but you are asking for a death sentence hunting here!". She said this in a blunt but cautionary tone, ignoring the arrogant tom and the other patrol members a while away from her questioningly yelling. The Cream molly's blue eyes narrowed, as she sized up the intruder, her ears bent slightly, waiting for the cats response.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 23rd, 2020 at 10:08 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 10:10 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Sandwhisker's pelt rose as she saw the loner on thier territory, a growl leaving her maul as she followed beside Hickoryblaze.

The rogue, who's name was Murmur, paused his exit with a slight sigh; he'd been caught. Scrunching his nose distastefully, the mud-covered male, much smaller than the other male, turned to look to the clan cats, keeping his body language very polite, "What?" He cocked his head in confusion, grumbling around his prey. There was an odd aura around him as he gazed at the group with his heterochromatic eyes, no fear visible on his fleck.
@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Moon Lily @Whisker

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 24th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Loner.

My Mood: Annoyed

Shadow paused as they noticed the patrolling cats start to head back the way they had come. Well, so much for that plan. It would come to a confrontation but so be it. He had told of it and so it was! Shadow shot away from the reeds and started to run, not quite directly, at the retreating cats, hoping that one of them would take notice of her.

@Undertaker @Skye
(is this how you tag?)