Old May 8th, 2022, 04:03 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ As his opponent leapt back to dodge the lash of his claws, the oriental longhair huffed in annoyance as he skidded his paws through the grass. His eyes widened as the Thunderclan warrior now came at him, flashing both his teeth and claws. Rolling out of the way, Snowleap narrowly missed Hawkice’s teeth connecting with his throat, but hissed in pain as powerful claws struck his side. He could feel them rip through this thick fur, breaking skin, but not going deep thankfully. Whipping around to face Hawkice with his ears flattening against his head, Snowleap ran at him once more, aiming to snap his fangs around the warrior’s tail. If he succeeded, the deputy would sharply tug the tail, trying to gain an advantage over his opponent -- maybe even dislocate it in the process.
Hawkice hissed as he felt his tail get bit, and whipped it away quickly, but he stumbled as he accidentally put weight on his lame leg. The deputy brushed up against his leg too, making him grimace. It felt weird having somewhat feeling, but then also just feeling like air.

Hoping the deputy wouldn't catch him while he was off balance, Hawkice kicked back with his good hind leg to try and catch the toms jaw.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 8th, 2022, 04:05 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Shimmerbird didn't wait to hear what Fallownose said to his patrol as she rentered the cove with reinforcements. Instead she threw herself back into the fray, calling out to Skystar as she did so. "Skystar, I'm back and WindClan sent a patrol to help!"

@marshall @zenosaurus
Old May 8th, 2022, 04:09 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@NinjaBloss
hope you dont mind //

➵ [ sleethound | he/him ]

oh, boohoo. riverclan was so weak that they had to call for reinforcements from windclan. what a bunch of wimps! first they used poison claws, and now they couldn't even defend themselves without the help of another clan? and he thought thunderclan was an embarrassment...god.

watching a group of windclanners arrive, sleethounds focus was on the deputy. for a moment, he watched the deputy fling himself into the clearing, padding near the edge of the clearing. then, he started at a slow trot, weaving between fighting cats. his pace quickened into a sprint, heading straight for fallownose. he was hoping to barrel into the tom, his paws stretched out and aiming to get a grip on him.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 8th, 2022, 04:21 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

@sid @marni (Hope you don't mind! )

Skyleaf followed Fallownose in swift strides. Sure, she'd help RiverClan if it was what WindClan wanted from her. She found herself grimacing at the abhorrent and brutal sight - cats ruthlessly fighting one another, longing to draw blood. Her ears pricked at the deputy's words - yes, she would gladly help with healing and rescuing weak cats instead of battling. Relief rushed through her and she cast glimpses around the Firefly Cove, trying to situate some cats in need of help. Oh, there she saw the first two - RiverClan warriors that seemed to be knocked unconscious. Nothing unsual for a battle, but she didn't like it. She could move them somewhere along the side of the Firefly Cove and then call for Snakeheart or Reedpaw.

Slowly she advanced, shaking out her silver pelt and making sure there were no side attackers. She was not here to fight, she was here to assist with bringing cats to safety. Okay - one at a time. Gently, the molly tried to pick up Otterfluff by his scruff. If that worked she'd move him to the side, then come back for Peonyraven and do the same. Once they were both set to the side she could examine the injuries more and see if they were in need of serious treatment or not.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 8th, 2022, 04:29 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Slushie
There was something damn poetic and tantalizing about righting wrongs, evening scales, thrusting the world back into balance. The call for reinforcements had been music to his ears; The days of 'poor, unfortunate ThunderClan are over, it sang. Such a compelling rhythm. Larchfall answered with his chin angled high, chest puffed out, as if he'd never met defeat in his life. He shot a hungry look in the direction of Elmtongue. While his mirror probably wouldn't think in such juvenile terms, it amused Larch to frame this as the long-awaited finale, a quest to slay a terrible dragon.

Well GREAT, he didn't have to wait long for the fish to bite! Some idiot tried to ram into Larch's pelt right as his paws hit the cove. Ha! Oh, Larchfall was ready. Twisting like a snake, Larchfall evaded Littlestag's jaws but couldn't avoid the barreling contact. His breath came short and fast after impact, but he held his ground. Sweet adrenaline poured over like liquid fire as Larch pivoted to strike, going on the offense, throwing his claws at the guy's flank.
// @starry. - no worries !! I'm gonna keep these short after my intro post <3
Oh, come on! The babies wanted a piece of him now? Look, Larchfall was all for giving RiverClan a taste of their own medicine, but maybe he wasn't. There was something satisfying about not fighting inferior opponents like a whiny weakling in the dark of night. Elmtongue would laugh at him later, and it wouldn't bring him the same battle glory, but..oh well -- what's a guy to do?

When Mistypaw jumped at him, Larchfall calculated. Not yet, not yet...now. He dipped down in a practiced stance. Caws skimmed his shoulder, but it was an easy trade for the powerful blow Larch tried to execute; he threw his weight at the back of the apprentice's neck, aiming to use Misty's momentum to stuff that fish-face in the dirt.
// OPEN to any WC or RC who wants to get beat up by Larch twin
A cackling laugh escaped his throat. Panting, glowing, so damn ALIVE, Larchfall's gaze darted around the fray of struggling cats. Reinforcements, huh? His unsheathed claws dug into the earth. Blood trickled from the superficial scratch on his shoulder, but it felt like less than nothing. He grinned wider than his jaw could handle. "COME AT ME, ASSHATS!"

Last edited by Ziera; May 8th, 2022 at 04:48 PM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 04:40 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: I’ll be on and off this week as I focus a bit more on irl writing!
My Mood: Adorable

[Open]

{Pinecrash}{Thunderclan}

The large warrior raced into the cove and slid out his claws. Bumblepaw’s plea in camp had summoned him here to help, despite his words at the meeting. Our clan finally agrees on something. We can’t loose this, it’s too important! His usually lax temper had melted away. Replacing it was an aggressive passion to protect his clan. Blazing eyes searched the area for a target. Recognizing enemy scent he advanced on them. A low growl rumbled in his throat. He lashed his tail. Claws flashed through the air as he aimed for the other cat’s ear.

-Please expect delayed replies, because of school-

Characters Tracker/Finder Mysterious Box Roleplay Info
Old May 8th, 2022, 04:41 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

Rabbitpaw - Post: 77
A little scared out of her mind the older apprentice trailed after Fallownose. This was her first ever real battle. What if she did something wrong and didn't make it? No she couldn't think about that right now. Rabbitpaw blinded by fear ran at the first cat almost around her size, not feeling up to fight a cat that was way bigger than her.

// open, claw injuries are welcome, but nothing death threatening also she is is fourteen moons old and is the size of a cat that age \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 8th, 2022, 04:48 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkice View Post

Hawkice hissed as he felt his tail get bit, and whipped it away quickly, but he stumbled as he accidentally put weight on his lame leg. The deputy brushed up against his leg too, making him grimace. It felt weird having somewhat feeling, but then also just feeling like air.

Hoping the deputy wouldn't catch him while he was off balance, Hawkice kicked back with his good hind leg to try and catch the toms jaw.
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ Moving to grab his opponent’s tail, the tall oriental longhair unfortunately didn’t move quick enough and brushed against the warrior’s lame hind leg, making Hawkice stumble a little. The deputy was caught off-guard, however, noticing the Thunderclan warrior's disability before swiftly being met with a back paw to the face. The Riverclan tomcat went flying back, hitting the ground with a softened thud and feeling an explosive ache in his jaw. It wasn’t broken, but he wouldn’t be surprised if he had lost a tooth or had bitten his tongue in the process. Shaking his head, he felt a sharp pounding in his head, staggering to his paws. "You're... a good fighter..." He murmured, before he took one look at Hawkice before running back at him, aiming to headbutt the Thunderclan tomcat straight in the chest and hopefully send him backwards. It wouldn’t help Snowleap’s terrible headache, but it would be worth it if this move gave him the advantage in this current fight.
Old May 8th, 2022, 04:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

@Ziera

Mistypaw gasped in shock as something - no, rather someone - slammed against her neck, making her cough in an instant. She was expecting air to exit from her maw as usual, but instead there was blood. A panicked yelp escaped from her mouth at a bad timing, because a moment later dust swirled up her throat, threatening to choke her. Shakily she regained her balance, getting to her paws and taking a few moments to breathe in and breathe out. She ignored the biting pain and tried to recite everything that Blizzardwind had taught her about battle moves... Something about attacking the face. Adrenaline pumped through her body once again as she attempted to swipe a paw at the warrior's face. She was still coughing, but not as bad anymore, although her light grey muzzle was covered in blood. Something that bothered her was that she wasn't even large for her age, no, she was actually smaller than average. This came in as a heavy disadvantage in fights, and she did not know why she'd gone for a warrior in the first place. Probably for Birdpaw... but there was no need to be foolish, she couldn't win this fight. I won't retreat I won't retreat I have to fight fight fight for Birdy.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 8th, 2022, 04:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

-->Petuniafire<--
Running right into the battle the molly jumped at the first Thunderclan cat she saw. Someone in Thunderclan was going to pay for what they did to her aunt. She was so blinded by rage she didn't care who she hurt. Getting into a crouch she stalked towards Pinecrash. She quietly moved forward hee body moving before she jumped at him in an attempt to claw at both of her sides.. If that landed she'd also try to kick at one of his back legs.

// @Sprig; no killing, but severe injuries are fine \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.