{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:24 PM

Old July 9th, 2019, 05:36 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Zuri nodded. “That vile wolf shouldn’t even be an alpha.” She growled under her breath. “Well I’m sure I can tell you what happened while you were gone but if he was making you do various errands I’m sure your exhausted. Would you like for me to bring you any food?”
He shook his head. "No. I'm fine." He said. "I've learned to live off little food and rest. I'll manage." He said with a smile. "Though I do appreciate your concern."

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; July 9th, 2019 at 05:36 PM.
Old July 9th, 2019, 06:23 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
He shook his head. "No. I'm fine." He said. "I've learned to live off little food and rest. I'll manage." He said with a smile. "Though I do appreciate your concern."

Zuri nodded. “Well I suppose I should fill you in-“

Klaus burst into the den. “I-Zuri I need to speak with you.”

The brown she wolf turned to him in surprise. “Uh-well. Um excuse me Taka.” She looked at him as he led her out and to the side of Takas den.

~0~

“I had a dream...” He watched Zuri roll her eyes but he interrupted her. “I heard Taka and Nokosi’s voices. I saw nothing, it was just black. Yet I heard them talking. They...they weren’t yelling or growling just..just talking.” He took a breath. “What if...what if the ancestors are sending me a sign-“

“Oh please.” Zuri rolled her eyes. “That’s not a laughing matter Klaus. I know your trying to protect me from getting closer to Taka. Just talk to me instead of making up this crazy story.”

“But-you can’t!”

“And why not?” She eyed him, her eyes like sharp blades, which was unusual for her yet t made him want to curl up. He hated when this part of her dared to show itself.

He shivered, this Look was only ever given to those she disliked. But never to him.

“Well?” She growled.

“He’s a healer, a-and he’s not on our side!” He hissed.

“Oh for God’s sake. Who cares about rules now?” She turned but stiffened at his last part. “Klaus. That accusation is serious. What other evidence do you have but that dream?!”

“He wasn’t here at the meeting.”

“Nokosi thought something was up. So he made Taka stay and do chores.” She whipped around and padded into Takas den.

“Wait! Don’t-“ Klaus sighed. Maybe he was wrong? He was just being overprotective. It was probably just his mind making up that dream. Nothing more. Plus, who was to say he’d even like her that way. With a sigh he relaxed slightly and padded on to go hunt.

~0~

“Sorry. Private issues.” Her tone was still cold yet she sat down, making sure no wolves were nearby. “We have agreed on a plan in which we will wait for the attack on the other pack. Once there we will-“ Her head snapped towards the entrance of the den as Sunset padded in.

Sunset blinked slowly as a blush spread across her face. “Oh uh-I’m sorry if I-“ She looked at the two of them. “I should get going...I’ll just..”

“No it is fine.” Zuri smiled. “I was just talking with Taka about the well-being of Klaus.” She lied, holding the gaze of Sunset. “Oh where are my manners?” She bowed deeply in Sunsets presence, obviously making the other she wolf uncomfortable.

After a few moments Sunset realized she had to give permission for her to stop bowing. “Oh uh...sorry...you can...uh...you can sit up now..” She looked to Taka. “I uh...I have to speak with him in private.” She watched Zuri’s upper lip twitch in annoyance before nodding and leaving. Once she was gone Sunset looked to Taka. “The attack will be tonight!” She whisper-yelled. “I can’t watch innocent wolves die! I can’t sit and do nothing! I don’t care if Shadow told me to do nothing I have to go and warn them...I didn’t know who else to go to...you have to cover for me...and watch the pups..it should be short amount of time before I get back but I have to tell them!”

(Taka’s gotta make a decision :3 )
Old July 9th, 2019, 08:31 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Zuri nodded. “Well I suppose I should fill you in-“

Klaus burst into the den. “I-Zuri I need to speak with you.”

The brown she wolf turned to him in surprise. “Uh-well. Um excuse me Taka.” She looked at him as he led her out and to the side of Takas den.

~0~

“I had a dream...” He watched Zuri roll her eyes but he interrupted her. “I heard Taka and Nokosi’s voices. I saw nothing, it was just black. Yet I heard them talking. They...they weren’t yelling or growling just..just talking.” He took a breath. “What if...what if the ancestors are sending me a sign-“

“Oh please.” Zuri rolled her eyes. “That’s not a laughing matter Klaus. I know your trying to protect me from getting closer to Taka. Just talk to me instead of making up this crazy story.”

“But-you can’t!”

“And why not?” She eyed him, her eyes like sharp blades, which was unusual for her yet t made him want to curl up. He hated when this part of her dared to show itself.

He shivered, this Look was only ever given to those she disliked. But never to him.

“Well?” She growled.

“He’s a healer, a-and he’s not on our side!” He hissed.

“Oh for God’s sake. Who cares about rules now?” She turned but stiffened at his last part. “Klaus. That accusation is serious. What other evidence do you have but that dream?!”

“He wasn’t here at the meeting.”

“Nokosi thought something was up. So he made Taka stay and do chores.” She whipped around and padded into Takas den.

“Wait! Don’t-“ Klaus sighed. Maybe he was wrong? He was just being overprotective. It was probably just his mind making up that dream. Nothing more. Plus, who was to say he’d even like her that way. With a sigh he relaxed slightly and padded on to go hunt.

~0~

“Sorry. Private issues.” Her tone was still cold yet she sat down, making sure no wolves were nearby. “We have agreed on a plan in which we will wait for the attack on the other pack. Once there we will-“ Her head snapped towards the entrance of the den as Sunset padded in.

Sunset blinked slowly as a blush spread across her face. “Oh uh-I’m sorry if I-“ She looked at the two of them. “I should get going...I’ll just..”

“No it is fine.” Zuri smiled. “I was just talking with Taka about the well-being of Klaus.” She lied, holding the gaze of Sunset. “Oh where are my manners?” She bowed deeply in Sunsets presence, obviously making the other she wolf uncomfortable.

After a few moments Sunset realized she had to give permission for her to stop bowing. “Oh uh...sorry...you can...uh...you can sit up now..” She looked to Taka. “I uh...I have to speak with him in private.” She watched Zuri’s upper lip twitch in annoyance before nodding and leaving. Once she was gone Sunset looked to Taka. “The attack will be tonight!” She whisper-yelled. “I can’t watch innocent wolves die! I can’t sit and do nothing! I don’t care if Shadow told me to do nothing I have to go and warn them...I didn’t know who else to go to...you have to cover for me...and watch the pups..it should be short amount of time before I get back but I have to tell them!”

(Taka’s gotta make a decision :3 )
(I sat here for a good hour deciding on what to choose. AND TAKA HAS A LOVE INTEREST YES!!!!!)

Taka tried his best to take all of this in. He tried his best to listen to the information given to him in the span of chaos.He really just wanted to hear the information Zuri had to him, but the news of them attacking today was a bit surprising, now he really had to prepare something quick. He wanted to leave to inform some other wolves but Sunset, being a longtime friend to him and kept him going, his eyes got soft as he listened to her pleading voice. "Sunset, I'm a healer. I must prepare in my own way. I must prepare countless amounts of herbs. I actually must go put to get some right away." He explained. "I cannot be of any help to the pups inside." He nudged her. "But tell you what, I'll stay here for you and watch them and make sure they're safe." He gently nudged her. "And I can try to cover for you, but knowing Shadow, he'll be all over trying to find you once he realizes your gone." He gave her another smile. "That's the best I can do in this time matter."

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; July 9th, 2019 at 09:24 PM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 12:12 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
(I sat here for a good hour deciding on what to choose. AND TAKA HAS A LOVE INTEREST YES!!!!!)

Taka tried his best to take all of this in. He tried his best to listen to the information given to him in the span of chaos.He really just wanted to hear the information Zuri had to him, but the news of them attacking today was a bit surprising, now he really had to prepare something quick. He wanted to leave to inform some other wolves but Sunset, being a longtime friend to him and kept him going, his eyes got soft as he listened to her pleading voice. "Sunset, I'm a healer. I must prepare in my own way. I must prepare countless amounts of herbs. I actually must go put to get some right away." He explained. "I cannot be of any help to the pups inside." He nudged her. "But tell you what, I'll stay here for you and watch them and make sure they're safe." He gently nudged her. "And I can try to cover for you, but knowing Shadow, he'll be all over trying to find you once he realizes your gone." He gave her another smile. "That's the best I can do in this time matter."
(Hehe. Every choice has a consequence~

And finalllyyy a wolf love interest that I made for Taka and you accepted yusss)

Sunset nodded. “Thank you Taka.” She smiled. “I’m leaving now. The two should be able to be on their own. Just. Don’t let anyone know where I am ok?” And with that she was off, telling those that she was to hunt due to her being kept inside too long. The last of what you saw of her was her tip of her tail disappearing into the forest.

(Imma just let you do whatever you want. Almost all of meh wolves are open.)
Old July 10th, 2019, 12:58 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
(Hehe. Every choice has a consequence~

And finalllyyy a wolf love interest that I made for Taka and you accepted yusss)

Sunset nodded. “Thank you Taka.” She smiled. “I’m leaving now. The two should be able to be on their own. Just. Don’t let anyone know where I am ok?” And with that she was off, telling those that she was to hunt due to her being kept inside too long. The last of what you saw of her was her tip of her tail disappearing into the forest.

(Imma just let you do whatever you want. Almost all of meh wolves are open.)
Taka watched her leave and sighed. He went to his herb supply to check on everything to make sure he was ready for this big fight. He nodded in approval when it looked like he actually had enough to last hopefully. Leaving the den, he went to where Sunset stayed and frowned when he only saw one pup.

The heartbeat Sunset left the camp, Athena had left the den in search for Viper.

Old July 10th, 2019, 02:18 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka watched her leave and sighed. He went to his herb supply to check on everything to make sure he was ready for this big fight. He nodded in approval when it looked like he actually had enough to last hopefully. Leaving the den, he went to where Sunset stayed and frowned when he only saw one pup.

The heartbeat Sunset left the camp, Athena had left the den in search for Viper.

Czar blinked up at Taka. “Oh hi!” He smiled. “What are you doing here? Am I sick?!” The pup yelped in panic.

Viper was resting by Nokosi’s rock and smiled when she saw the approaching Athena. “Hello Athena.” She smiled. “How are you today?”

Old July 10th, 2019, 11:05 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Czar blinked up at Taka. “Oh hi!” He smiled. “What are you doing here? Am I sick?!” The pup yelped in panic.

Viper was resting by Nokosi’s rock and smiled when she saw the approaching Athena. “Hello Athena.” She smiled. “How are you today?”

Taka smiled in amusement. "No. You aren't sick." He said almost laughing. "I just wanted to check up on you and Athena, but I can clearly see Athena isn't here. Do you possibly know where she is?"

Athena bounced over to Viper the moment she saw her and stopped in front of her with a wide smile."I'm very good. " She said happily, laying next to her.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; July 10th, 2019 at 11:07 AM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 02:03 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka smiled in amusement. "No. You aren't sick." He said almost laughing. "I just wanted to check up on you and Athena, but I can clearly see Athena isn't here. Do you possibly know where she is?"

Athena bounced over to Viper the moment she saw her and stopped in front of her with a wide smile."I'm very good. " She said happily, laying next to her.

Czar sighed in relief and looked up at Taka. “I think she is with Viper. I wanted to train with Nokosi but he isn’t here.” He pouted. “It’s odd because his hunting party returned...” He shrugged. “I’ll show you where I last saw her.” He smiled getting up.

Viper chuckled in reply. “Soon your going to be an apprentice? Is it?” She asked her. “What do you think about me being your mentor? And I’m sure there will be other pups from the other pack who’d love to meet you.” She smiled.
Old July 10th, 2019, 02:14 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Czar sighed in relief and looked up at Taka. “I think she is with Viper. I wanted to train with Nokosi but he isn’t here.” He pouted. “It’s odd because his hunting party returned...” He shrugged. “I’ll show you where I last saw her.” He smiled getting up.

Viper chuckled in reply. “Soon your going to be an apprentice? Is it?” She asked her. “What do you think about me being your mentor? And I’m sure there will be other pups from the other pack who’d love to meet you.” She smiled.
Taka shook his head. "As long as shes in camp, that's fine." He replied turning away to leave. "That goes for you as well. While Sunset and Shadow are out for the moment, my job is to make sure neither of you leave camp.

Athena bounced up and down to the idea of Viper training her. "Really?" She asked. "You would train me?" Now she was overjoyed. "Oh yes! We'll have so much fun training!"

Old July 10th, 2019, 02:23 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka shook his head. "As long as shes in camp, that's fine." He replied turning away to leave. "That goes for you as well. While Sunset and Shadow are out for the moment, my job is to make sure neither of you leave camp.

Athena bounced up and down to the idea of Viper training her. "Really?" She asked. "You would train me?" Now she was overjoyed. "Oh yes! We'll have so much fun training!"

With a sigh Czar nodded. “Yes sir.” Before curling back up once more.

Viper smiled. “You’d be the best fighter in this whole pack.” She laughed. “But you’d have to wait till your old enough, or when your father gives to permission.” She smiled. “After our pack is complete I’ll ask Nokosi straight away.” She promised.

~0~

Sunset finally reached the border of the two packs, unsure of what to do next, she padded back and forward calling out for anywolf to hear.

(Your turn playing one of the wolves from the other pack :3 )

Last edited by Shadow; July 10th, 2019 at 02:23 PM.