Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Word Association
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:51 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:51 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:48 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 02:24 AM

Old October 2nd, 2023, 08:00 PM

Bump Policy: Weekends, (including Fri) And ill respond after school hours or when i have time :kittyface:
My Mood: Amazed
Talking Re: Kit Corner

Vinekit murmured at the news. "Why did Shadowclan work so hard just to get OUR territory?!? It makes no sense to me!"Lunarkit sat down next to Vinekit and mewed."It's called being greedy. get used to it. She then pounced on Vinekit, tackling him."Ha! You didn't even see that coming! "Uh oh.."Flip, Vinekit flipped Lunarkit over like a turtle

Live, Laugh, Love.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 08:28 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

It was an extremely rare occurrence when you could find Cloudykit a few inches away from the Medicine den entrance nowadays. He was eight moons, yes, but he hadn’t bothered to do any curriculum training until Pikekit was able to leave. He kept his promise. He waited for him, asking random cats nearby to grab him food so he didn’t have to leave, in the chance that his friend might emerge. He was very sad without Pikekit. He wasn’t too fond of the fact he wasn’t able to visit him.. well.. he hadn’t been told directly that.. but he didn’t want to disturb him.

He waited, twitching anxiously as amber eyes shifted to and fro, waiting for his friend to emerge

@dino.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 11:46 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

[Art By @/Caspian]
SourPaw
[OPEN]
She/Her - Trans MtF - Lesbian - 9 Moons - A small pale long furred cream she-cat with yellow eyes and a white heart spot on her cheek

SourPaw sat in the middle of the clearing, bored. Nothing was happening and they needed something to happen!

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 3rd, 2023, 09:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw]

The apprentice was flopped idly in the clearing, basking in some of the sunlight. She was awaiting something to happen, for someone to tell her to do something, anything honestly. She wasn't going to sit still long.

[open]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 3rd, 2023, 11:09 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Kit Corner

Redkit ran over with a delighted shriek.
@gs29513 @Partypooper

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 4th, 2023, 08:06 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

appledusk sat
Old October 4th, 2023, 06:20 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Lambpaw
long-furred, round-bellied, dark brown sepia flame-point tom with icy blue eyes; singular white spot on chest
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

Occupied within the dead set center of the clearing, the flame-point tom-cat had been rather lonely. Ms. Fox had left a long time ago, and so did Lighty! Plus, his older sisters were always so busy and that was gravely boring! So, there he was, sitting dumbstruck in the middle of the leaf decorated clearing, looking more glum than ever. That is, at least, til he heard Leafy yell out a name that he swore felt like a fever dream.

Lightning? But didn’t she leave like Lavie did? Humph. Well, he was about to find out. Standing up abruptly on all fours, the tom-cat turned towards the direction where his sister ran, staring bewilderingly in the direction of a familiar pelt that caught his eye. “L-Lighty!” He squealed, scrambling his large, rather fluffy self over as he barrel-rolled into his siblings. Much to his delight, he used his large size and rather messily long fur to his advantage to give his long, lost sister a big ‘ol lambcuddle, not loosening his grip even if he wanted.

@els @Leafy @poppy. [cries in how late and messy this is]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old October 4th, 2023, 07:39 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Kit Corner

Good. Both of the kits had made their way over to her at least, if not in the most prompt of manners. She could work with this. Stretching herself up a bit taller(it made her look wiser in front of kits, or so she imagined) Tansyjaw mewed Before we start. This is self defense. You are by NO MEANS! she paused for emphasis ready to enter a battle situation. Do not attempt to do so. You will lose. They'd probably do so anyway if not kept under close watch, but at that point it wasn't her problem. She'd given the disclaimer, now they could move on.

The first move we'll work on is the paw bite. If something swings at you, bite its paw. Your little kit teeth are sharp, so it'll think twice about messing with you. It would think twice. Not decide not to. Anything going after a kit would not be deterred, only delayed, by any moves they threw at it. Hopefully delayed was all that was necessary though, and warriors were around to come to the rescue. Now, since I don't fancy a bit paw, I've covered my paw in moss Tansyjaw waved the clumsily cloaked paw about and I'll ask you not to bite too hard. They really just needed to get used to snapping at a biting object and hitting it, rather than ducking away.

With her instructions given, Tansyjaw swung one paw in the general direction of Redkit, aiming in the general direction of her head, paused to shake it around swiftly so as to dislodge any kits that might have got it, and then sent it aimed at Swiftkit for his turn. @Partypooper @poppy.
Old October 4th, 2023, 07:53 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |

He'd followed the tom some ways, yet surprisingly, they had remained inside the camp. Alright, points to this tom. He hadn't been taken, dragged against his will to the outside of camp. It was... still a little daunting, to be honest. Knowing Monster could be lurking around any corner, but Fudge honestly doubted even he would be so bold as to attack a younger apprentice like himself while in the presence of a warrior. No matter how pushy this warrior was... which granted seemed to simply be a warrior thing. Or a cultist thing. Semantics.

Blank expression on the stranger, the young Birman mix listened to him as he went on some form of tangent. A tangent that the apprentice found himself surprisingly agreeing with. For the most part. Not out loud, of course... heavens forbid. But the black tailed tom had a point. This clan was full of incompetent fools. Of course, the former kittypet with his vast brain capacity - sheer genius, really, if he did say so himself... which he did - had already noticed the lacking in so many areas that these Thunder Cats had, but true to form, he had kept his musings and discoveries to himself. No reason to admonish those who weren't worth admonishing in the first place.

In that regard it was clear he did not necessarily agree with this tom, as he seemed hell bent on correcting the problem with his own four paws. Now, as previously noted, Fudge was no fool. Fudge was a cat of excellence, and as such, he remained where he was sitting, wrapping his fluffy tail around his paws in a clear - albeit silent - message. I'm not going anywhere. Of course, the tom understood his message, and the young apprentice puffed up his chest importantly, because obviously this was a tom who not only understood his significance, but matched it, just like The Boulder had... in their own way. Or so he'd though. Until he didn't.

A break in Fudge's perpetually bored face showed a glimmer of confusion for a moment, his nose wrinkling almost imperceptibly. Had this cat just said he was going to teach him hunting? Never mind. He took it back. This cat was an idiot. Look. He got it. He wasn't completely lacking in empathy. He understood what this cat must be thinking. Well, this is a five moon old kit. Obviously he doesn't know how to hunt. And usually he would be right... probably.

Except this time the stranger was facing the marvelous brilliance that was he. Didn't this tom know who he was talking to? He was a mere three moons old when he had caught his first sparrow. Four moons old when he had led his first patrol through the wilderness and caught a squirrel that was as big as him! No one had to bring up the fact that said squirrel had bullied him relentlessly and the only reason he had caught it was because it tripped while smacking him on the head, okay? There had been no witnesses, therefore it didn't happen. Hmph.

At the very least even within the rambling, there were some things that they still obviously had in common. Namely that whole trust thing. Because Walkie Talky here could certainly bet that tail of his he didn't trust him a bit either. He didn't trust a single soul in this clan. Except maybe The Boulder. Which was neither here nor there, now was it.

His face slowly returning to its bored, more aloof expression, Fudge begrudgingly got up as Walkie Talky explained how to do the same stance he'd practiced many a time before and proceeded to imitate the tom, doing his own well mastered crouch, standing perfectly still as he focused on a fallen leaf in the center of the clearing. It felt better to be focusing on something when doing this, after all. Otherwise it felt just silly. The tom decided it was high time to show off some of those moves The Boulder had taught him, and silently, he padded forward, his young, kittenish legs showing remarkable experience for his young age, albeit still showing the signs of a kit who had not yet fully reached apprenticeship age. Look, as far as he was aware, he was trying. It wasn't his fault Angry had decided he needed to have his name change sooner than usual!

Once he got close enough to the leaf, he lowered himself further, leaping mightily at the the leaf with an impressive jump that only somewhat missed the mark, his paws still lacking some of the dexterity that would come with age. Swiftly enough, however, Fudge recovered, one dark limb on the leaf, crushing it beneath his paw pads. A rare, satisfied gleam gracing his otherwise expressionless gaze, the chocolate point apprentice turned to stare at Walkie Talky, padding back towards him before sitting down again. Had that been real prey, he was certain he would have gotten it. Most likely. Look. If cats wanted apprentices with better motor skills, maybe they should stick to the older ones, thank you very much!

-

@spooky sleek. [Flameflicker]
| I think the territory itself would be fine once it moves to climbing training! I'm assuming ThunderClan just has climbable trees in most parts of their territory. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 4th, 2023, 08:29 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Flameflicker watched the brown apprentice duly. This apprentice's gait, his manner, his swag was obvious. This apprentice was full of himself. Okay, he thought with a smirk, let's see how you fare in the real training. Although he had to say he was impressed. Poop-that's what he was calling him, as the apprentice reminded him of that- had a nice crouch, and a nice leap, even though he missed his target by a little bit. "Hmph. Good enough." He flicked the dead leaf to the side, showing how unimportant it was compared to him. "Do you know why I did that? Of course you don't but I will answer nonetheless. I did that for three reasons. One: To see how much you know, if you have learned this; 2: To warm you up, can't just go out where we're gonna go and expect to succeed; and 3: Muscle memory. Every idiot knows what that means, so I will not be taking questions." He swung around and stalked out, heading for the forest.

@AlchemistKitsune -I will be making a post in a different thread and mention you there, so if you can, don't reply to this.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!