Old December 13th, 2023, 10:49 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"Charredpaw," Lark answers Brightnight when she asks about the prefix, though her eyes are narrowed dangerously at the loners, a low growl in the back of her throat - she does not trust them. Frankly, she doesn't much enjoy how casually Brightnight is conversing with them either, especially after she'd warned them to get lost or else her claws would have something to say on the matter. And then, the molly asks if the cat that is being inquired after could possibly be Gingerstar - though she uses his warrior name instead, and Lark shoots a quick glance her way before silently correcting "Gingerstar, you mean," even if he did have the suffix 'frost' at one point, Lark would not tolerate anyone addressing him with any less than the respect of a leader in her presence.

"There are many in the clan with some variation of the name 'frost,'" she informs Michael (what a strange name...), hostility in her tone. She wants them gone. "I wouldn't know who you're intending to find. I can have someone tell Charredpaw you came calling. Now, I really suggest you leave," this time, it wasn't meant as a warning, but rather it was as a promise.

[ the loners need to be gone within your next few posts, @Cubeisdagoat ]
[ @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! // @/Cubeisdagoat ]
Old December 14th, 2023, 10:17 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! View Post

Brightnight listened. Looking at her leader. "I don't know why but I feel like we should find his grandson. Who do we have with the prefix Charred?" she asked her leader, a curious but respectful gaze remained on her leader when she asked the question, her gaze turning guarded and protective when she looked back to the strangers. "Weepingpaw, take your behind back to camp and don't tell them anything, just say were hunting unless told otherwise. If otherwise, I'll send Willowpaw" Brightnight mewed, keeping her tail along her daughters back as Weepingpaw nodded, him and Willowpaw touching noses before bounding off.
Hearing about Berrie's lost kits, Brightnight dipped her head. "As a fellow mother I understand the pain of losing kits first hand. Please, accept my condolences." Brightnight mewed, her blue beautiful eyes shining with a soft look, turning narrowed once she mentioned someone named frost. Lowering her voice only for her leader to hear. "It couldn't be Gingerfrost right?"

@FrostyGalaxy
"No, not him. My brother's a black n' white with green eyes."
Old December 14th, 2023, 10:19 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*

"Charredpaw," Lark answers Brightnight when she asks about the prefix, though her eyes are narrowed dangerously at the loners, a low growl in the back of her throat - she does not trust them. Frankly, she doesn't much enjoy how casually Brightnight is conversing with them either, especially after she'd warned them to get lost or else her claws would have something to say on the matter. And then, the molly asks if the cat that is being inquired after could possibly be Gingerstar - though she uses his warrior name instead, and Lark shoots a quick glance her way before silently correcting "Gingerstar, you mean," even if he did have the suffix 'frost' at one point, Lark would not tolerate anyone addressing him with any less than the respect of a leader in her presence.

"There are many in the clan with some variation of the name 'frost,'" she informs Michael (what a strange name...), hostility in her tone. She wants them gone. "I wouldn't know who you're intending to find. I can have someone tell Charredpaw you came calling. Now, I really suggest you leave," this time, it wasn't meant as a warning, but rather it was as a promise.

Berrie had grabbed Skratch, who was nervously hiding from Larkstar, and left. Zephyr nodded. "Yes, that's him. Charredpaw. Yknow, he really takes after his father in personality." Zephyr remarked before leaving. Michael sighed and just slowly backed away.
"If you see him, let him know I said hi." He meowed before leaving.
Old December 14th, 2023, 08:16 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*

Brightnight let her throat give a small rumble of apologize as her leader corrected her, her eyes narrowing as she realized she had carried the conversation on a bit friendly. Brightnight's blue eyes went hostile and meanacing as she glared at the loners, seeing her brother, Hawksun, bare his teeth meancingly at them, Brightnight gave him a small look and then looked to her leader.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 14th, 2023, 08:22 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

"No, not him. My brother's a black n' white with green eyes."
Brightnight nonchalantly nodded and coldly mewed. "I'll ask around." her blue eyes narrowed. "Now leave"

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 15th, 2023, 10:03 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! View Post

Brightnight nonchalantly nodded and coldly mewed. "I'll ask around." her blue eyes narrowed. "Now leave"
Michael gave a respectful nod and left.
Old December 15th, 2023, 01:00 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

@FrostyGalaxy
Brightnight sighed after they left. "Sorry" She murmured to her leader, her eyes shameful. "I accidentally got to interested in who they were related to and just started talking... it proably wasn't a good look. A-also sorry about the Gingerstar name thing..... I'm still used to Gingerfrost..."

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old December 16th, 2023, 01:31 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

APPRENTICE, Echopaw (he/him)
6/100

Echopaw padded into the area, the white tip of his tail twitching with excess energy. He was sure there was loads of moss around here, probably, it was covered in plants, and moss grew basically anywhere, right? As if to prove him right, he caught a glimpse of green in the corner of his eye. The smudge of colour was a little too far away to identify, though. He decided to see what the group decided on before running off.

@clarice. (birdsnow) @redshiftreign (rushwater) @TheLostAmongTheStars (adderpaw)
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old December 16th, 2023, 06:43 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

rushwater and the patrol made their way to the thicket with relative ease. scanning the area, he made quick work of finding moss.

[nat 20 rolled for moss collection! critical success.]

he was pleased to find he was correct, and that the moss was plentiful here. he cut away a sizeable clump and picked up all he could carry, rather satisified with his haul.
[+5 moss]
[speedrun time since its due tonight ]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old December 16th, 2023, 08:45 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

APPRENTICE, Echopaw (he/him)
7/100

Following Rushwater's lead, Echopaw grabbed as much as he could handle from the substantial patch, and padded back following him.

+5 moss

@clarice. (birdsnow) @redshiftreign (rushwater) @TheLostAmongTheStars (adderpaw)
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Closed Thread