Last post by glitch
Today 09:14 AM

Old September 20th, 2020, 10:13 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Lionsden

Aspensky

That... was more than he had been expecting. Maybe a stern talking to, threat of further demotion - not- exile. He hesitated, glancing over at his charge. 'I suppose this is the end of this charade. I did try to help... didn't I?' he thought. Glowpaw didn't want to be helped, that much was clear. But had Aspensky really done all that he could do?

He shook his head. Trying any more to reach out any further would be directly disobeying Lionstar. He couldn't do that - couldn't embarrass Sootflare like that.

"Yes sir." he meowed before motioning Glowpaw out of the den. His eyes begged for the tom to not make this any worse for himseld.

Old September 21st, 2020, 12:48 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Okayy, Lionstar was getting sick of Glowpaw's everything. "I think," he told Glowpaw coldly, "you should get out of my territory. You're overly hostile behavior, disrespectful attitude, and refusal to better yourself has proven you no longer have a place in RiverClan. Aspensky, see him to the border. If he doesn't leave willingly, make him." Or kill him. Dadspensky was probably too nice to do that but if he did.. the Clan would probably rejoice. One less pile of mold in the forest.

[ @wnder, @BreadTurtle ]

"What?! You can't do that!" He yelled, flattening his ears. GlowPaw turned his head to StupidSky, and turned it back to LionStar. He then took a moment to think about the pros and cons of leaving. 'Well, I don't live on the disgusting wet ground, no one bossing me around, I do have to hunt for myself.. '
Ugh, fine. I'll leave. C'mon, StupidSky." He mewed as he turned to leave the den. @wnder

Last edited by Reptilian Cabinets; September 21st, 2020 at 12:50 PM.
Old September 21st, 2020, 01:53 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Snowfern silently stepped in when he said she could enter, her head facing the ground. "I know I'm probably making a big deal out of nothing, but I do have something to say." she started, glancing up to hold his gaze, "You remember dreampaw, right? The apprentice you asked me to help train? Well, I
can't train her anymore. I don't have the time, since I've become a camp guard. I've done some...slight training with her, but not enough to get her her warrior name."
she explained, an unsteady smile making its way to her face.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old September 21st, 2020, 07:20 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

[ @BILL. ]

Goslingkit
_________

"I'M GONNA KILL MY MOM!"

Well, okay. In all fairness, her mother had abandoned her, and Goslingkit just couldn't help but puff out her anger - her frustration, her evergrowing fury as she stalked - somewhat pridefully - into the nursery. Her eyes were fixated intently on her unsheathed forepaws, nostrils flaring with rage as she at last peered up.

Well, damn. Looks like she had... stumbled into Lionstar's den, somehow? Gosling flicked an ear, mouth motioning in a quiet hum: "Uhm, okay, I guess." Well, whatever! This at least meant she could show off her new skills. Let's go! (No, Goslingkit was still not feeling happy, as a matter-of-fact, in case you were wondering.)

"HiIiIiI LiOnsTaR!" she gasped, brows furrowing confidently together as she pranced toward the golden-furred leader. "You heard that, I'm gonna take it? Well, gOoD! Because I'm setting out on killing my mother!" A wide grin had heralded itself unto the tortoiseshell's face as she gazed expectantly up at Lionstar.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old September 22nd, 2020, 02:52 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar wasn't really sure why this was talk worthy - he hardly remembered even putting them together. "Okay?" He was also pretty sure someone was working on her final assessment with her, so.. "Thanks for letting me know. Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

[ @Mumble ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 22nd, 2020, 02:52 PM
work is never done

Ahhh yes, the crazy psycho baby had arrived. Lionstar was beginning to wonder if she was some sort of.. demonic entity disguised as a cat. It was weird to him she was so blatantly obsessed with death and blood.

"You know, most cats don't go around yelling about their plans to murder someone." Lionstar's voice was a mutter as he glanced up from where he was re-arranging his skulls. "If you're as loud about it as you are now, you won't even get close enough to touch her, kit."

[ @Corruptx ]

Old September 22nd, 2020, 03:11 PM
delicate woman.

[ @BILL. ]

Goslingkit

Gosling tilted her head to a side as the thick-furred tabby murmured on about how she 'wouldn't be able to kill her mom.' Pft. What a load of crap. Goslingkit, so long as she remained determined, was certain she would eventually stumble upon that day... that day when she would receive her vengeance.

But anyway, that didn't matter as of right now - as Goosefury had suggested. What the tortoiseshell instead had her orange eyes fixed on was the collection of skulls that Lionstar had been seemingly organizing a few seconds ago. A crooked grin slowly made its way unto her maw as she reached out a forepaw to take a step further toward the bony figurines. "Woah, uh... Cool! How'd you obtain those?" Then, a sudden gasp. "Well... Huh! Wait. Lionstar, have you killed a cat? Ohmigosh! Ohmigosh, omigosh, omigosh, I wanna see the pile of bodies! Please, can I?" Gee! You know what, screw her previous anger with the dude, Lionstar was cool!

art reqbios

Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old September 22nd, 2020, 04:07 PM
work is never done

Well, at least she wasn't talking about murder anymore.

Lionstar hardly remembered where some of these came from. A couple coyotes, he was pretty sure, a cat. Maybe some prey..? He wasn't sure, they didn't immediately stand out to him. "RiverClan's taken out some impressive predators before, like coyotes. .. And bad cats." He patted the cat skull fondly.

".. No, you're not going to see a pile of bodies." Instead, Lionstar flicked a tiny skull at her - maybe it was a mouse? That might distract her. Play with it, stupid baby. PLAY WITH IT.

[ @Corruptx ]

Last edited by BEAR.; September 22nd, 2020 at 04:07 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 04:17 PM
delicate woman.

[ @BILL. ]

Goslingkit

Gosling stared unimpressively down at the newbie skull, brows furrowing together alongside a crooked frown. Uh. Boring. She had been expecting to see the skull of another cat, not... the skull of a sewer-rat, or whatever the hell this thing had once belonged to.

She turned her eyes back up onto Lionstar, and her ears flicked forward upon his mentioning of how RiverClan had taken down a few other felines before. Well, gee! If he knew this, would he know how those cats had died? Or... Goslingkit hesitated at the thought, yet considered it anyway.... Or what they had tasted like? Well, might as well ask!

"Uh... if you don't mind me asking, do ya' think I'd ever be able to help take down a cat? I wanna know what their alimentary tastes like, hehe."

art reqbios

Old September 22nd, 2020, 06:19 PM
another level

How many days has it been? Two..five, seven? She wasn't sure now that her mind is muddled. The tortie only took a simple trail like always but once turning back, her mind played games with her. One path doubled, blinking she ended up in field close to the thunderpath. Her paws carried to a home that was no longer her own.. Then it turned into a heap of mess like being trapped in a spiders web of thoughts. Luckily, Sugarapple caught a familiar scent and the river.
Limping forward into Lionstar's den, head hang low in confusion and guilt for being absent for so long. Silence filled the air until her grey chest flowed with air, inhaling before speaking. "Hello Lionstar. I apologize for being gone for so long.. I got lost along the way," her mew sounded airy and low, averting eye contact to stare at the ground or wall. "I-Im sorry."