Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Mistripple walked with him. @Quailsong
(lets move this over to cattail pond)
being this young is art

Old May 5th, 2020, 09:27 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Fernkit looked at Berrypaw with a shocked face. "M-Maplekit's in at the n-nursery entrance..." she stammered. This isn't the Berrypaw I know, Fernkit thought. When she turned to see how Maplekit would react, his eyes were wide, and he looked very stunned. "I... I just wanted to see you again. It's been so long..." she whispered. @Puddletail

(eee)
Old May 5th, 2020, 09:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thistlestep could smell the infection lingering on Warblerpaw from a dozen fox-lengths away..

And he didn't like it. He knew Warblerpaw had gone to the medicine cat den for treatment, and the fact he still had an infection was.. concerning to say the least. So he didn't want to go to Otterstone over this.

Luckily enough, he didn't think he had to-- not when his little brother was the medicine cat apprentice. It didn't take long for Thistlestep to hunt him down, either. "Hey Fawn, real quick!" He wanted to get his attention.. "Do you know anything good for stopping infections? And maybe what it looks like, I'm not too..." he waved his paw awkwardly, "uh, familiar? with the plant stuff."

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 5th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

@:Grimm:

Flicking one of his ears, Troutspring mirrored her by glancing ahead of him, keeping his gaze on anything that might have looked suspicious.
Old May 5th, 2020, 09:48 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowstream View Post
Fernkit looked at Berrypaw with a shocked face. "M-Maplekit's in at the n-nursery entrance..." she stammered. This isn't the Berrypaw I know, Fernkit thought. When she turned to see how Maplekit would react, his eyes were wide, and he looked very stunned. "I... I just wanted to see you again. It's been so long..." she whispered. @Puddletail
"Well I've changed since we last played together." Berrypaw mewed, keeping her voice low. "I have some....well...secrets. Secrets I don't plan on sharing with anyone in the clan. It would be better if nobody knew." A flash of evil appeared in her smile, and quickly disappeared. She wasn't about to tell her nursery friends that she was training in the Dark Forest. If word got out, who knew what sort of trouble she'd be in. The molly decided to change the subject. Waddling over to the nursery, Berrypaw sat down with Maplekit, and beckoned for Fernkit to come over. "So, how long is it until you guys are apprentices?" She had accidentally blown her cover with that scream at Fernkit, but she was trying to reinforce her sweet disguise.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 5th, 2020, 09:55 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
Fawnsqueak had poked his head out of the den when he heard Gentlethunder being called for a patrol, squinting through the little swarm of cats to see if he was actually going to take Sootflare up on that offer. He was almost confident that with the extent of his injuries, he'd know he wasn't fit for going far from camp, but that theory was ripped to shreds as he appeared to be content in taking his place among the other two. "Hey, wait!" he chirped and shuffled forward to them, casting a quizzical glance at Gentlethunder. "Look, my.. confidence in you as a patrol leader is already shaky when you're not injured, and... you were basically in the medicine cat den dying the night of the raid, so..." Fawnsqueak peered to Sootflare, an eyebrow quirked. "He needs to stay in camp. Can't he be swapped with a guard, or something? Or repair dens?"

@Starbot @shortstack
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
"Oh - Stars, damn it all." he hissed to himself, seeing Gentlethunder stumble out in clearly no condition for duty. He had completely forgotten. Fawnsqueak marching out was the icing on the cake and the cherry on top. Right. Well.

"Right - Gentlethunder... Just - Stay here and rest. You can't do this." He meowed, gesturing towards the medicine cat den and the warriors den in turn as if you say 'you pick'. His tone, however, indicating there was no choice to be made on staying back, "And you -" He turned to face Fawnsqueak, voice still laden with Frustration before he forced himself to settle, "I'll - It's dealt with. I'll lead the damned patrol. It's fine. You can go now." With that he turned tail and booked it, entirely unsure why that interaction made his heart race except for maybe he was afraid of Lionstar being around.

"Lightstreak! Asterpaw! If you're not on me by the time my paws hit the territory, I'm leaving you behind!"

[ @Dipper @Starbot @CheetahPelt @FuzzyRatto ]

He shot the deputy a smirk as he made a retort under his breath, than came a much higher pitched retort from behind him. Ah yes, our newest, more compitent, Medicine Cat. "Hey Squeaker, oh ye of little faith. These are just flesh wounds it'll be fine." he wheezed, stumbling to the side a bit. Okay, so it was a little hard to stand still, his head started to spin. Something he could work with.

Than the Deputy spoke up, he was perfectly content with listening to Bumblebutt's favorite, but all his tiredness was replaced with irritation. Swiveling his head to look over at Sootflare he shot the Tom a glare. "I can't. You say. I'm standing here. I'm talking to you. I've walked over to you. So what exactly can I not. do." he gurgled, stepping towards the Deputy.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 5th, 2020, 09:56 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Maplekit looked at Berrypaw with suspicion in his eyes. "Why should you know? We've got our own secrets," he grumbled as he turned away. "Maplekit, why do you always have to be so idiotic?" Fernkit hissed. Then, she looked at Berrypaw, wondering when she and Maplekit would become apprentices. "In about... maybe half a moon?" she answered. While Fernkit seemed very peppy about Berrypaw being around, Maplekit did not like how the apprentice was acting. If only I knew, he thought, mumbling to himself. @Puddletail

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; May 6th, 2020 at 02:33 AM.
Old May 5th, 2020, 10:48 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowstream View Post
Maplekit looked at Berrypaw with suspicion in his eyes. "Why should you know? We've got our own secrets," he grumbled as he turned away. "Maplekit, why do you always have to be so idiotic?" Fernkit hissed. Then, she looked at Berrykit, wondering when she and Maplekit would become apprentices. "In about... maybe half a moon?" she answered. While Fernkit seemed very peppy about Berrypaw being around, Maplekit did not like how the apprentice was acting. If only I knew, he thought, mumbling to himself. @Puddletail
Berrypaw tried again to smile at the kits and show them she wasn’t going to snap at them again. She was trying to show them she could still act friendly, despite her changes. The molly feared they would tattle on her and she wasn’t about to let that happen. “Well, I can’t wait until you guys are apprentices.” Her tone sounded forced, but she continued anyways. “Apprentice life is much more fun than being in the nursery. Did you guys go to the swimming lessons that Sootflare held a few days ago?”

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 5th, 2020, 10:52 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Dogkit sat at the edge of the clearing, his eye full of boredom. He was hungry but didn't have the guts to go up to the fresh kill pile. He knew he should be excited since he was nearly six moons old but he just sat at the edge, bored and lonely. He stared at the ground under his claws, wishing he had someone to talk to or play with.

@Mentallyunstable
Closed Thread