by dino.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:10 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:41 AM

Old October 26th, 2023, 05:49 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choi-San~Spookyteez View Post
Wetwhisker, Grasskit, Oatkit and Owlclaw all appeared slowly from there dens as there leader called for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
One thing Wolfpaw noticed was the arrival of two complete strangers - "Wetwhisker" and "Oatkit". His hackles bristled but he feebly made his way toward them. "You need to leave."

[ Neither of these characters were submitted to the allegiances, so they are considered outsiders and should leave. open to other TC cats who wanna help wolf out with the randos ]
Roaringcoast
23 Moons || Cream, off-white, and deep ginger cat with blue eyes || They/Them ONLY

Collector Slots Available: 8/8

Mention(s):

The scent of trouble hit their nose instantly. Standing up and approaching the confrontation, Wolfpaw and two random cats in their camp. “You folks need to leave, now, we can do this without any force or I can get mean, either works for me” They mewed towards “Oatkit” and “Wetwhisker” Cats they had never seen in their life. Strangers in their home, taking their resources. Embarrassing.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; October 26th, 2023 at 07:30 PM.
Old October 26th, 2023, 05:50 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

yarrowcrest // he/him // 19 moons
purrks: mind reader [ACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Oh joy. Another meeting. Didn't they just have one of those? His paws have been so full as of late that he hadn't been keeping up with recent clan events. Sure he had gone on a a patrol here and there but the new knowledge of Sparrowfur's pregnancy had really thrown him for a loop. Was he even ready to be a father? There was little doubt that he would be a decent one-- one at all was better than being absent. But doubt still decided to swim in his anxiety filled brain. Standing alone, staring at Bumblestar atop her perch from his spot, he wonders what it'll be today. Perhaps some kind of update on the illness going around? Or maybe an update on the war with Shadowclan? Her expression was too difficult to read. Even in all his insightfulness.

And then the familiar pelt of Springpaw catches his attention. Her shoulders sagged and her footsteps looked heavy... It was obvious she was exhausted. Carrying the lives of many atop her young shoulders had to be so draining... The respect he feels for her is immense. Rising to his paws he makes his way over to the healer before anyone else has a chance. He arrives at her side quietly, the only indication of his presence being the gentle way he presses his shoulder into her side, as if to offer some stability. Worried for her health. Worried for her mental state. Worried for her in general. He says nothing. Just stays against her side to act as a pillar if she so needed it in her time of stress and fatigue.

They weren't close, even if he'd like to be. No better way to grow closer than showing that he was dependable. Someone had to be in a time like this.

springpaw | @eris
[closed]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 26th, 2023, 05:53 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Lotuspaw + Redkit

The two mollys skipped up to the Stormcrest, the former hunched over with her recently healing injuries and the latter hunched over with anxiousness, looking around for her mother nervously.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 26th, 2023, 06:11 PM
ringfinger

At least it wasn't atrociously cold, not right now. He sloughed off his anxious premonitions and settled someplace where he felt it was warmer - it could just be his mind playing tricks, though. There could be another spot that was warmer than this one, but why would Foxstep wander about under the Stormcrest to find it? He didn't think he passed for crazy yet, so there might be questions or something of the like, things he didn't want to answer, despite how much he would love to aimlessly traipse around like a ghost unable to rest in peace. It'd probably annoy somebody, too. So he just sat and squinted up at Bumblestar.

Pretended to, actually. He was actually fixated on the back of Drizzlecloud's big head, counting the spots on her back. Luckily for him, he could angle his head just so that it looked like he could be at attention when he was truly not. Sort of. He was always vaguely aware of things. Like Wolfpaw and Roaringcoast heckling two other guys - too bad he was too tired to bother. The energy Foxstep had was being usefully spent staring at Drizzlecloud.

@something. - ehe you don't have to reply he's just

Last edited by alkaline; October 26th, 2023 at 06:12 PM.
Old October 26th, 2023, 06:20 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || Head Hornet
Beefed Up Tier III : Inactive; Poisoned
[Open]

He'd poked his head out of the Medicine Cat's den, taking some additional effort to fully pull himself into the clearing. His fur was clean, thanks to a slobbering hound who was also in the Medicine Cat's den. Something about looking nice so he could feel nice. Little hard to feel nice when the worst thing he could think of had happened...again.

Now leaning up against the Medicine Cat's den, Spiderthroat watched as a rather rambunctious Apprentice approached a pair of strangers, followed by a Warrior who decided to lend a helping hand. Something that was almost unheard of. Part of him wanted to butt in, get some anger out and chase the pair off. The other half knew he was too tired, and that the pair had it handled. He wasn't needed.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 26th, 2023, 07:36 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Sagefern walked over to the meeting and sat down.

[open!]
Old October 26th, 2023, 07:37 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

CHESTNUTFALL
warrior - thirty-six moons - voice claim: tbd
@something. @SkeleStar

A call from the large Stormcrest has Chestnutfall lifting his gaze to see their leader ascending the bark of the tree. She appears tense, the frost expression on her face worrying the tom momentarily. He thinks back to his visit at his mother's grave, all of the war and violence lately, and hopes that there is none of that this meeting. The large warrior gets to his paws and lets his gaze flicker around, looking for a cat to perhaps sit with to watch the meeting.

His achy feelings still reside, but feel as though they have reached a plateu. The same cannot be said for those who still remained in the medicine den; Chestnutfall watches as a few cats spill out of the entrance, including Drizzlecloud and Springpaw. Both look rundown and ragged, but determined all the same. Admiration for the pair sparks in his chest as he ambles over, feathery tail swaying behind him.

"Hello, Spiderthroat," he murmurs the greeting, so as to not startle or scare the tom. A friendly warmth spills from his amber and green eyes as Chestnutfall takes a seat near his Clanmate, hoping it is alright that he's chosen this spot as his viewing point. His eyes also flicker to Drizzlecloud who is nearby, and he nods to her as well. "Hello Drizzlecloud." There is a small part that tries to remind him to seek out the later cat to inquire about his symptoms - but they're mild, and compared to the paw traffic not as severe, so he simply smiles.

A commotion near the front of the Stormcrest draws his focus momentarily; two cats who he did not recognize. Alarm bells ring in his head and he stands to his paws, tail up and alert. Roaringcoast and Wolfpaw appear to have it managed, but Chestnutfall keeps his muscles tense incase he is needed for anything.

Last edited by Luck; October 26th, 2023 at 07:39 PM.
Old October 26th, 2023, 07:43 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Lotuspaw + Redkit

The two mollys skipped up to the Stormcrest, the former hunched over with her recently healing injuries and the latter hunched over with anxiousness, looking around for her mother nervously.
Mapleface
She/Her | The Red Queen

Mapleface had not been feeling well. Then again, anyone undergoing grief would... would... no, she was stronger than that. Damnit! She wouldn't break down and cry for her beloved Crackles, not where the entire Clan could see, not where... oh, her loves. Her heart, her life, her soul sang for Redkit and Rosekit; she would not allow them to see her so broken and distraught. No. Mapleface would be happy for her little ones. They were... They were to be apprentices, after all.

With her heart feeling as if it weighed a thousand tons, Mapleface stepped out of the nursery, ignoring the spell of dizziness that overcame her at the movement. "Baby." She whispered as she stepped up beside Redkit and offered the miniature version of herself an (attempt at a) loving nuzzle. Vision blurring randomly a moment, Mapleface felt her limbs tremble with slight weakness a moment before she sat down, feeling uncomfortably hot. "Have you seen Rosekit?" She asked finally, shaking herself in bewilderment. What was happening to her?

[ Open ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; October 26th, 2023 at 07:51 PM. Reason: WAIT NO NO ONE SAW THAT i pressed send too early
Old October 26th, 2023, 11:04 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Emerging from the warrior's den, fur a mess, Violetfreckle carefully chose a seat near the front and listened. Was this meeting gonna turn into a bundle of chaos? Probably. She yawned. Whatever. This seemed to be the standard.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 26th, 2023, 11:08 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Asterpaw attended the meeting, staying to the back of the crowd of cats.