Closed Thread

Old August 24th, 2020, 12:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Zesty Mango

"Why yes, I do." Blunt and straight to the point. Berryscorch couldn't quite grasp why the idiot didn't understand. Surely he realized that he wasn't the brightest? "Perhaps you'd be able to demonstrate and oversee the training, but what about the intellectual or analytical parts of being a mentor? You have to make good judgement on what to teach, say, and how to act in front of your apprentice. Come up with the best strategies for training and adapting your teaching to the way your apprentice learns. You think you got what it takes? Based on how you acted as an apprentice, I wouldn't say so." Harsh, yes, but that was the point. Maybe she'd finally help the baby realize something which he seemed so oblivious of.
Blizzardsky wasn’t expecting that,” Well. I’m not afraid to ask advice with my apprentice. And of course I acted like an apprentice when I was an apprentice, doesn’t every apprentice act like an apprentice.“ he meowed flicking his tail casually.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 24th, 2020, 08:46 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Zesty Mango

"So your apprentice will be the one teaching you, eh?" She knew that wasn't what he'd meant, but it was always amusing to poke fun at him. "And no. I don't know what your definition of acting like an apprentice is, but if you look around at your former denmates, most of them aren't like you. Sure, there's the pawful of annoying idiots who are on the same level, but the rest are generally... closer to warrior maturity, and certainly much less similar to a young kit." Berryscorch was just letting it all out here. She assumed her thoughts of him had been clear the moment they first met, but apparently not.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old August 25th, 2020, 01:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
@Zesty Mango

"So your apprentice will be the one teaching you, eh?" She knew that wasn't what he'd meant, but it was always amusing to poke fun at him. "And no. I don't know what your definition of acting like an apprentice is, but if you look around at your former denmates, most of them aren't like you. Sure, there's the pawful of annoying idiots who are on the same level, but the rest are generally... closer to warrior maturity, and certainly much less similar to a young kit." Berryscorch was just letting it all out here. She assumed her thoughts of him had been clear the moment they first met, but apparently not.
Blizzardsky flicked his tail,” Well I’m a warrior now and I act like a warrior.“ he meowed laughing awkwardly,” Which is why I want you as a mate.“ he added knowing that was something very warrior like of him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 25th, 2020, 07:54 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Zesty Mango

Berryscorch couldn't help laughing out loud. "Well that's not a very warrior-like way of going about it. You sound like a kit playing grown-up. If you're trying to win me over--which, by the way, hasn't been working so far--then maybe you should actually start trying. Things like that aren't quite as simple as they are in nursery games. Open your eyes, Blizzardbaby." She spoke with a smug expression, the corners of her lips curled up into a smirk. This was nothing more than a tease. To make him work for the thing he sought, but which was currently unobtainable. Perhaps one day, the bar would be lowered slightly, but at this moment, Blizzardsky was nowhere near close to getting with her.

Old August 26th, 2020, 11:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
@Zesty Mango

Berryscorch couldn't help laughing out loud. "Well that's not a very warrior-like way of going about it. You sound like a kit playing grown-up. If you're trying to win me over--which, by the way, hasn't been working so far--then maybe you should actually start trying. Things like that aren't quite as simple as they are in nursery games. Open your eyes, Blizzardbaby." She spoke with a smug expression, the corners of her lips curled up into a smirk. This was nothing more than a tease. To make him work for the thing he sought, but which was currently unobtainable. Perhaps one day, the bar would be lowered slightly, but at this moment, Blizzardsky was nowhere near close to getting with her.
Blizzardsky blinked,” What do you mean? I’ve done everything right, complemented you, gave you a flower, and asked you to be my mate. Isn’t that what everyone does?” he meowed.

Old August 27th, 2020, 09:23 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Zesty Mango

The molly let out an exhausted huff. He just didn’t get it, did he? “It’s... not that simple. Relationships don’t usually blossom overnight, much less from a single use of some cliche actions. Maybe try thinking with some ingenuity next time. Oh right. I forgot you weren’t good at using your brain. Good luck with that Blizzardbaby.” There was an edge to her words. Yes, Berryscorch was technically giving him a word of advice, but it was also intended to come out as snide and critical. Help him and hurt him simultaneously.

Old August 28th, 2020, 09:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
@Zesty Mango

The molly let out an exhausted huff. He just didn’t get it, did he? “It’s... not that simple. Relationships don’t usually blossom overnight, much less from a single use of some cliche actions. Maybe try thinking with some ingenuity next time. Oh right. I forgot you weren’t good at using your brain. Good luck with that Blizzardbaby.” There was an edge to her words. Yes, Berryscorch was technically giving him a word of advice, but it was also intended to come out as snide and critical. Help him and hurt him simultaneously.
Blizzardsky nodded remembering what she said. It seemed it would most likely take a moon to become her mate, but he could wait a moon. Just like when he was a kit and got held back. Just flirt a little over a moon and then ask her again to be his mate, that seemed simple enough,” Right...sooo what do warriors do outside of patroling and training apprentices?” he asked

Old August 28th, 2020, 11:36 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

// @Zesty Mango

"Ohhhhh, Blizzardsky!"

Goslingkit hollered, a snicker of what sounded an awful lot like sheer mischief soon following after her words as she slipped past the entrance to the warrior's den. Her mission now? To discover why every damn cat in the Clan presumed this fat white tom as an absolute dumbass. Now, Goslingkit - in all honesty - had never had to deal with the doubt of this: from what she had heard, this 'Blizzardsky' dude sounded like a total dumbass indeed. But hey, if he was at least willing to teach the tortoiseshell pain tolerance, then she would be all ears, whether the whole concept was genuine or not.

Scampering forward, the she-kit came to a halt in-front of the tom, and just about immediately she let the words spill from her maw: "I heard you teach pain tolerance! Is that true? Because I think I would be very good at it. Look - I've already done a no-no!" Forcing on a wide grin, Goslingkit lifted her terribly scarred forepaw to the white tom's face.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; August 28th, 2020 at 11:36 PM.
Old August 29th, 2020, 11:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post
// @Zesty Mango

"Ohhhhh, Blizzardsky!"

Goslingkit hollered, a snicker of what sounded an awful lot like sheer mischief soon following after her words as she slipped past the entrance to the warrior's den. Her mission now? To discover why every damn cat in the Clan presumed this fat white tom as an absolute dumbass. Now, Goslingkit - in all honesty - had never had to deal with the doubt of this: from what she had heard, this 'Blizzardsky' dude sounded like a total dumbass indeed. But hey, if he was at least willing to teach the tortoiseshell pain tolerance, then she would be all ears, whether the whole concept was genuine or not.

Scampering forward, the she-kit came to a halt in-front of the tom, and just about immediately she let the words spill from her maw: "I heard you teach pain tolerance! Is that true? Because I think I would be very good at it. Look - I've already done a no-no!" Forcing on a wide grin, Goslingkit lifted her terribly scarred forepaw to the white tom's face.
Blizzardsky didn’t want Berryscorch to know so he quickly nodded,” Huh. I thought I told that kit to keep it a secret...” he meowed but he saw the cut on the paw and smiled,” oh so you already started some on your own. I don’t recommend that one as it can interfere with your duties and bring up questions, but I can teach you some moves if you want out in the clearing.” he meowed praying Berryscorch wouldn’t claim this overachiever.

Old August 29th, 2020, 11:46 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky didn’t want Berryscorch to know so he quickly nodded,” Huh. I thought I told that kit to keep it a secret...” he meowed but he saw the cut on the paw and smiled,” oh so you already started some on your own. I don’t recommend that one as it can interfere with your duties and bring up questions, but I can teach you some moves if you want out in the clearing.” he meowed praying Berryscorch wouldn’t claim this overachiever.
Ah, so the rumors had turned out to be true: this fat white chub truly was a dumbass, teaching cats to hurt themselves when they didn't even earn a reward out of it - unlike Goslingkit herself, who received the opportunity to taste her first droplet of blood. Well, truth be told, the tortoiseshell she-kit couldn't even find herself able to care less - at least pain tolerance, it seemed, would give Goslingkit the chance to taste more blood.

Goslingkit feigned another cheesily wide smile. "Oh, please do!" she squeaked, and could feel a grain of what seemed to be genuine anticipation entering her complexion. "I want to learn how to chew the nerves out of someone's arm!"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Closed Thread