Today 07:35 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:29 AM

Old December 28th, 2020, 11:14 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Zero
Meadowvalley knew Valleypaw was glowing with happiness to be able to make the decision, to go to camp empty pawed or to try to catch more prey and she chose to try to catch more prey. "I'll try catching prey also," she meowed. It was leaf-bare so they had to keep the fresh kill pile up. "We should go this way," she pointed to the left with the tip of her tail. "I can smell some sparrows, all though they are a little ways away but are still on our side of the territory. Maybe you can catch at least two of them and I can catch hopefully two sparrows or some mice and thrushes I can scent." Meadowvalley started to pad that directions but looked one time behind her to see if Valleypaw was following. When she padded a moment further the scent of prey grew stronger.
Old December 28th, 2020, 12:42 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
The moment Buckstar stepped in to intervene, Sunpoppy went rigid and forced his paling face to dissolve any expression. A lump formed in his throat, disdain close behind. That was just his rotten luck, going for an outing and being sabotaged by two babies who were about to get him into hot water with the leader. Moons of feeling outcasted and singled out had authority figures invoking an instant volatile reaction, convinced Buckstar would side against him on this. And everything else.

So he watched Buckstar's movements through a careful gaze as he inwardly formulated what he would have to say. It wasn't his fault. He was just.. minding his own business, and then these two-- it was stupid. Ears flattening, he waited for the inevitable lecture and the punishment to be doled out. He hated getting in trouble. More reason for everyone to pick on him, he was the bottom of the food chain -- seen as less than by authority figures and clanmates alike.

A coppery tang drew him to the realization that he'd been biting the inside of his cheek too hard in mental preparation of the leader's scorn.

To his surprise, it drifted past him to Jaykit, then Lionpaw, and when he was sure he was next, Buckstar actually was looking at him with.. he didn't know--pity? Not the anger he'd expected, or the expression one would give a worthless nobody.

It felt like only a blink later, they were gone. Sunpoppy was left with his jaw parted in shock over how the encounter had transpired and didn't know what to make of it, other than suspecting Buckstar must have spared him the discipline in front of his lower-ranking clanmates for morale. It had to be that. The possibility of not being stepped on, verbally berated.. that was incomprehensible.

The suspicious stare at the parting trio lasted much too long to be inconspicuous before he turned away, sinking into a familiar slouch.

((just thought i'd wrap this up, no need to reply @Slushie @bmkmb @jayfeather21 ))

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old December 28th, 2020, 08:00 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

(Oop sorry for the late reply, didn't see this)

Cedarleaf dropped to her paws. She stepped lightly forwards, towards the innocent bird. It was a thrush. It hopped around in the funny way birds did, completely unaware of what was about to happen. Cedarleaf waited for the right moment, and she didn't have to wait long. She pounced, expecting her jaws to meet feathers, but all they met was dirt. She stayed like that for a second, then sat up and spat out the dirt. There was no sign of the thrush. She growled a bit in frustration. @rosetherosey
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 29th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

"Don't worry, there are plenty of other birds in the forest for you to pounce at." He joked. "But I think we scared away some prey, the scents are kinda fading. We should get moving." For once in his life Sunripple actually felt comfortable speaking, and joking as close friends would.
"Any ideas on where the prey might've run off to?" Sunripple said dipping and lifting his head multiple times trying to get a fresh scent. He scanned over the area, but it didn't look like any prey had stayed. @Phoenix Fire

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou
Old December 29th, 2020, 10:40 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Cedarleaf didn't think it was quite as funny as Sunripple did. But she didn't get angry. She didn't know how she was supposed to get angry at him. The feeling kept her from doing it. So she let out a halfhearted laugh, and nodded. She didn't feel angry or embarrassed at her acrobatics, she just felt happy. And the more she thought about what just happened, the funnier it started to get. "Nope," she mewed. She brought her nose up, not getting anything. Then she started heading off in another direction, flicking her tail at Sunripple. @rosetherosey

I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 29th, 2020, 01:51 PM
Goldfish

"Well then I guess we will be guessing where the prey went." Sunripple took his nose to the air one more time, just to make sure. Yep, the prey had runoff. "Maybe that way?" He said more to himself than the Cedarleaf.
He began padding in a direction that led into a darker part of the woods, glancing back to see if Cedarleaf was coming or not. @Phoenix Fire

Old December 29th, 2020, 02:22 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

"I guess," Cedarleaf mewed. She followed Sunripple without a word, keeping her senses open for prey. No movement... no scent... no movement... no scent... nothing. The prey must've run far. And it's all my fault. She was the one who bit the ground with what must've been a loud thud. And the forest? The forest was getting darker... and darker... it was giving her the creeps. @rosetherosey

Old December 29th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Goldfish

After a few minutes of walking, Sunripple stopped. A sound had woken him from a daydream. As he looked around him for the sound, he realized how dark the forest had gotten. How long was I daydreaming...? He thought to himself.
Sunripple looked over to Cederleaf, he could barely make out the outline of her face. "Did you hear that?" He said quickly, unsure if she was able to understand him. This part of the forest was dark and quiet. And not in a good way. In an... eery... way...
He heard the sound again, able to make it out more than before. It was the sound of paws on the ground. He couldn't tell what animal it was. A cat, a dog, a fox maybe? Or maybe Sunripple was just hearing things. He wouldn't be surprised if he was hearing things, they had been hunting for a while. Sunripple had grown a hunger in his stomach. He probably just needed to eat some food. @Phoenix Fire

Last edited by rosetherosey; December 29th, 2020 at 03:38 PM.
Old December 29th, 2020, 04:17 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Cedarleaf rolled her eyes. ”Yes, of course I heard it. I’m not deaf or anything,” she mewed in what was a hopefully sarcastic but teasing tone. But they had been walking for a while. And the canopy of trees above her nearly blocked out the sun. Her vision was a bit better than most cats, due to her losing a sense, so she could still make out enough of her surroundings to know that nothing seemed out of the ordinary. And, cats could see well in the dark. But she was worried now. ”What did you hear?” she asked, hoping her voice wasn’t as shaky as the rest of her now was. Was it something bad? Or had he heard prey? She took a deep breath, with no prey scent. Just her and Sunripple. Maybe it had been nothing. Silence was something she was used to, but she could tell by the look Sunripple had that it was too quiet. Too silent. @rosetherosey

Old December 29th, 2020, 05:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@~Fox~ @implimm

Frostpaw narrowed her eyes at Rainywhisker,” Of course I hate you with a burning passion. I had been a warrior for many moons, then just adjusted to my new job and then Buckbranch watched me treat a patient properly and decided he didn’t like the treatment for an infection so he made me a stupid apprentice. ” she scowled,” we can always use marigold...if you even know what it is, on our way back we can scoop up some cobwebs from my cobweb tree just out of camp” she added

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here