Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 01:43 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:17 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:12 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:48 AM
September Gathering
Last post by nyme
Today 12:37 AM

Old July 21st, 2022, 11:18 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

(Oh, sorry! I was just on a time crunch yesterday and had to post a few things before leaving. I will wait next time )

The kit snuggled into Dappledleaf’s side, recognizing the beacon of safety and warmth for what it was. It glanced up at the queen, amber eyes wide and doe-like. “Lost.” The she-kit murmured sadly, falling silent almost as suddenly as she’d spoken.

“Chuck it over the border?” Meadowhaze asked, tone laced with mild horrification. “Why, I doubt it’d last a day.” She stated as Fallenpaw whirled around and padded off to pick up the mouse she’d caught, as well as to unbury the vole Dappledleaf had, well, buried. When Fallenpaw returned with the pieces of prey, her gaze flitted between the queen, the kit, and Meadowhaze, who seemed to be both afraid of touching the once again hissing fur-ball, and fascinated by its actions. "Bfetter head vack to HadowClaf." The apprentice mumbled incoherently, and then briefly removed the fresh kill from her mouth to repeat herself and add onto the suggestion. "Better head back to ShadowClan. I don't think we'll be catching anything else today."

@NinjaBloss

@cloudivity

Last edited by Rose; July 21st, 2022 at 11:21 AM.
Old July 21st, 2022, 11:33 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Dappledleaf felt her hackles raise at Slytigers suggestion. "If you so much as think about touching this kit, I swear on StarClan I will slice your ears." Dappledleafs normally warm and loving voice was icy cold and harsh. She wasn't playing around with a mousebrained suggestion. She licked the kits head. "Its okay, do you know if you're from a Clan, my sweet?" Her voice was back to being sweet. She wanted to make sure she wasn't kitnapping any other queens child, but she didn't want to leave her here either. She nodded to Fallenpaws suggestion as well.
@NinjaBloss @Katlike

//i apologise as well i will get better at waiting (:

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Last edited by puppeteer; July 21st, 2022 at 11:33 AM.
Old July 21st, 2022, 02:08 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Slytiger curled his lip in annoyance as Dappledfern insisted on keeping the kit. "Do what you want, but I'm not going to be the one explaining to Dawnstar why we came back with a random kit." The Toyger was not about to take the fall for his patrol mates' idiotic decisions when he had just been allowed to join ShadowClan. He could probably take the kit from Dappledfern and force the issue by doing it himself, but he really didn't want to go through that much effort for a useless hairball. Slytiger turned and padded back in the direction of the camp, not really caring whether they were following or not.

@cloudivity @Katlike

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old July 21st, 2022, 02:47 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

The little kit's ears swiveled in Dappledleaf's direction as the feline spoke, but although she stared intently at the queen until she'd finished talking, Lark only repeated her previous statement. "Lost."

Fallenpaw looked between the three warriors as Slytiger padded off, using the prey in her jaws as an excuse to avoid talking.

Meadowhaze, on the other hand(paw?), felt no obligation to remain quiet. The young warrior let out a stressed sigh, and then perked up again, as if she'd rebooted. "How are we to explain the kit to Dawnstar?" She asked, having learned by now to stay far away from the little hairball, or else it would start hissing like mad again. She barely waited for a response from Dappledleaf before starting off after her apprentice, who'd already left in favor of returning herself, and the prey to camp.

@cloudivity @NinjaBloss

Last edited by Rose; July 21st, 2022 at 02:47 PM.
Old July 21st, 2022, 09:47 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Dappledleaf picked up the kit by her scruff, and gently stood. "I'm sure it'll be fine. Warriors find kits all the time." That last sentence was true... probably. She'd rather risk Dawnstar than a dying kit. "Besides, she'll be another apprentice for ShadowClan." She padded after the other three cats, making sure the small kit wasn't swinging too much. "What's your name, little one?" She asked gently and quietly, as her mouth was right by the kits ears.
@Katlike @NinjaBloss

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old July 22nd, 2022, 10:49 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

The kit stayed completely silent in Dappledleaf's jaws for a long time, contemplating what to say. One part of her brain argued that she should keep repeating the word lost until they understood and took her home. But now, in this strangers jaws, Lark didn't know what home was anymore. Before, home had been to return to the damsel who'd raised and weaned her, and then thrown her out the moment she'd stopped drinking milk and instead ate prey. But now, surrounded by this stranger's scent, enveloped in this stranger's care, Lark was starting to question what home even meant. So instead of repeating her previous request of being taken to her birthplace, Lark gave in to the feline's question, slightly wary. "Lark." She murmured softly, with an air of uncertainty. "My name is Lark."

@cloudivity @NinjaBloss

Last edited by Rose; July 24th, 2022 at 07:19 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2022, 06:23 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Grayscar -
She/Her
With a smile, the gray she-cat set off, trying to find the scent of prey. Once her nose caught the scent of something, she turned towards the wind. "Alright, I think there should be prey in this area. Remember to keep downwind, so whatever you're hunting doesn't smell you." Turning to Willowpaw, Grayscar offered, "You can hunt first if you'd like." She was hoping a successful hunt would cheer the apprentice up.

[ @Wintersun ]
Old July 23rd, 2022, 11:31 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Beartooth walked into the territory, hoping to catch something before spotting a pump mouse before going low and quickly sneaking up on it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old July 24th, 2022, 12:11 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Grayscar -
She/Her
With a smile, the gray she-cat set off, trying to find the scent of prey. Once her nose caught the scent of something, she turned towards the wind. "Alright, I think there should be prey in this area. Remember to keep downwind, so whatever you're hunting doesn't smell you." Turning to Willowpaw, Grayscar offered, "You can hunt first if you'd like." She was hoping a successful hunt would cheer the apprentice up.

[ @Wintersun ]
"Okay," The apprentiec gave her a soft smile, before heading downwind and keeping her eye out for prey.

When she finally noticed a rabbit, she kept in mind her form, making sure not tomake any sort of sound. Once she felt she was close enough, she leaped and made a perfect catch, with the rabbit in her jaws, she made her way stealthily back to Grayscar.
Old July 27th, 2022, 06:42 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Grayscar -
She/Her
"Nice catch!" Grayscar purred, "Your mentor must be good at mentoring, and you're good at hunting. I have a hard time catching rabbits myself, they're very fast. Now, if you don't mind, I'll try to find something to hunt too." The large warrior moved, keeping the wind in mind. The scent of prey caught her nose - a mouse. She crouched, slowly moving towards it before leaping at it and successfully catching it. It wasn't the most impressive catch, but it was something. Grayscar returned to Willowpaw, mouse in jaw. She placed it down and asked, "Would you like to keep hunting or go back to camp now? If you want to hunt on your own, I could bring both of our prey back." She hoped she had at least accomplished her mission of cheering the apprentice up.

[ @Wintersun ]