Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:51 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:48 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 02:24 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Naila
Today 01:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2024, 09:59 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

WOLFSONG
54 Moons | She/Her | Go With The Flow

Looking at the gathered herbs, Wolfsong nodded.
Four coltsfoot and three juniper berries. That should be good.
The silver she-cat gave a muted confirming chirp, then waved with her tail to signal the others that the patrol should start heading back to camp.

{ @KestrelPaw @Nymph Thank you both! I'll mention you in my turn in and get the patrol submitted in the menu }

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old July 23rd, 2024, 10:02 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

WOLFSONG
54 Moons | She/Her | Go With The Flow

Padding back into camp, Wolfsong quickly trotted up to Mistyshard and lay the juniper berries she had gathered at her paws.
"We found both coltsfoot and juniper berries for you, Mistyshard. Would you like me to take these to the medicine den?" She asked before looking over her shoulder to see if her patrolmates were behind her.

{ @KestrelPaw @Nymph @starry }

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old July 23rd, 2024, 10:04 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Rainpaw
Rainpaw blinked warmly at Cloudsong. "I hope you sleep well!" She called after him. She wasn't sure if she was allowed to finish the mouse Cloudsong left behind, since she hadn't gone on a hunting patrol yet. But she didn't want it to go to waste either, so she ate it quickly. Rainpaw took a moment to clean her face and whiskers before rising to her paws and shaking out her pelt. Satisfied with the small moment of affection from Cloudsong, she turned her attention to look for Swanberry.

@Marigoldwhisper

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\31 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The queen sat, loafed on the hard ground of the clearing. Not home, not her home. But had she ever truly been home? She didn't know anycat well enough to call them a friend. Willowtail maybe, she'd been exceptionally nice to the stressed queen. Swanberry wanted to talk to the she-cat a bit more, especially since they saw her trustworthy enough to keep a secret for her. It was sweet, something Swanberry hadn't tasted in a long long time. Everything was bitter and dry, just as she feared... But Willowtail. She'd have to thank her.

Long bloodstained claws picked at the gravel beneath her before she heard paws steps thump rhythmically in her ears. The she-cat looked up to see an apprentice, coated in black and splotched with white. The queen blinked her jade eyes at the cat, wondering why they approached her out of all the more friendly looking cats.

"Hi." Swanberry said, finding it odd to start the conversation even though she wasn't the cat who actively engaged in it. Oh well, it's not like it bothered her. "Need anything, sweetheart?"

(This post takes place at a different time!)

Pain. Oh the pain. She'd never felt this bad in moons. Well, this physically bad. Her whole body seemed to ache, and yet, Swanberry hadn't done much but sit in her den all day, so why was she sore? She hadn't slept a wink, so she probably looked absolutely atrocious. As amazing having kits was, sometimes Swanberry just wanted to pop them out already and get back to being a warrior. Just sitting around without company left room for thoughts. Scary thoughts. Haunting thoughts. Thoughts about Riverwhisper and how he yowled her name before he died.

Thoughts that made her want to crawl back into her den and just pass in her sleep.

Which led her paws to Riverclan's healer, Mistyshard. She hadn't even realized she was near the herbalist before her jade eyes looked up and noticed the she-cat. Swanberry ducked her head sheepishly and began to steady her paws to turn back around, but she was far too tired. She had to lay down. So, she did.

She flopped onto her side and exhaled an exhausted sigh. "I'm a mess," she murmured, flicking her eyes to the sky. "Sorry to bother, Ms. Shard, I wasn't really looking where I was going." A flat chuckle came after that.

Tags:
@starry // Mistyshard

(This post takes place at a different time!)

Just because she was tired and worn didn't mean she was useless like she had felt long ago. No. She was to close. Too close. And while Swanberry knew it'd be better to just wait awhile to get her adrenaline back up, waiting was something she had done for most of her life. Where was the action? The do? Not just the wait. It seemed that her burning stars of patience were dimming just like her faith in Starclan. Seeking advice, she decided to cherry pick a random warrior. Hopefully she wouldn't be a bother, she just wanted a few words of wisdom, Swanberry surely lacked the words herself.

"Brokenstream," the queen yelled, her voice loud and authoritative. It brought a smile to her face. Yup, she still got it. At least her commanding tone hadn't left her. "Mind having a chat with me? I've got some things on my mind." She nodded towards the ground before slipping down in a loaf, her paws disappearing over her fur.

"I might have some words to offer as well, but I'm not the most informative cat. I genuinely don't know what I am. I kinda... Lost it?" She knitted her eyebrows together. What kind of future mother would she be if she didn't even know who she was anymore? How in the world was she supposed to be what her kits needed? Oh Riverwhisper, Swanberry thought sadly, her green eyes floating down to the ground. Why me?

Tags:
@JellyCat // Brokenstream

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old July 23rd, 2024, 11:43 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Atari Camp

Stars above, won’t she ever be quiet? For the many times Reverie and Nephele got along and were virtually inseparable, Reverie was often the one who showed her care the least. She was huddled comfortably between her older sibling’s paws, head resting of Nephele’s extended foot while the dark lilac’s tail rested atop their sister’s in a comforting manner, and yet, Reverie looked less than pleased despite her comfortable position. Nephele was once again blabbering about something the kitten was long no longer listening to, the elder one not yet realising their sister’s lack of listening until the younger one eagerly jumped up, breaking loose and running off in a haphazardly direction.
“Reverie!”
Nephele called after their sister, but the kitten was distracted.
“Lethal, there you are! Please tell me you’ve come to save me from her, she won’t shut up about some safety procedures or whatever she’s been talking about.”
A disgruntled look washed over Nephele as they joined their sibling’s side, playfully whacking them over the head.
“I knew you weren’t listening again. You’d be getting a head-start on your training if you would just listen, you know?”
Reverie unceremoniously stuck out her tongue.

[ @redshiftreign – for the sib interaction! ]

----------------

“Neleeeeeeeee,,,”
A tired voice groaned out under the early morning sun as the little kitten sat atop her elder sibling’s back, busy giving them a badger ride across camp.
“When with Lee be done with traininggg?”
She voice of tired and bored Reverie dragged on, followed up by her usual question-
“And when can I start training? I wanna kick butt…”
Reverie grumbled under her breath, to which Nephele couldn’t hold back their amused laugh. Their tail swayed as they carried their sister across the camp on their back, talking back in an amused tone.
“Soon enough, Athy, once you’re older. You’re still too young right now.”
“But Neleeeeeeeee”

The voice complained, and Nephele rolled their eyes, amused, when they took notice of Saturn nearby. The crown didn’t appear all too occupied and it had been some time since they last spoke to their cousin; glad to see Saturn seemingly at peace for once, Nephele approached with a gleeful smile.
“Why don’t you ask Saturn yourself, hm?”
“Wha, where?!”

The pair exchanged just before reaching their cousin, Nephele speaking first;
“Saturn, I hope we’re not intruding? Have you been well?”

[ @Luminous ]

Old July 24th, 2024, 03:46 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Bubblesong and Garlicfish thing to keep em active
Old July 24th, 2024, 05:39 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Sunsetgleam
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 13 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Sunsetgleam slowly emerged out of the warrior's den. Is it just them, or were they just..lonely? They shouldn't stress about it, the clan were their friends and if they wanted someone to talk to they could probably go approach someone. They weren't lacking someone to talk to; there's plenty of cats everywhere. they were lacking anyone they're actually close to. Anyone they hold close to them. They never realized until now. Guess it's because things had been a bit quiet in their life. Maybe they should go out and take a walk instead of re-thinking most of their life. (good idea Sunsetgleam! Your roleplayer should also do that!) The young cat padded through the clearing, small rocks quietly shuffling beneath their paws. They gave a small glance to some of the cats they walk pass sometimes, just...weren't actually paying much attention to any of them. Maybe they could try to catch something while in the territory. They'd like to just tell themselves to try and dedicate at least a few minutes to bring back something. After all, it can't possibly take that long. But this time...well, they'll see. They..can't say no if given the chance to suddenly catch something off guard but those chances simply being given to them that easily is...unlikely
[Closed]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; July 24th, 2024 at 05:42 AM.
Old July 24th, 2024, 05:46 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Elderkit sat by the nursery, watching camp.

Old July 24th, 2024, 06:13 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Starrykit felt sleepy and hungry at the same time. The problem was, she couldn't sleep with a hole in her stomach. Neither could she eat, because on the freshkill pile there was only land prey with blood gurging out their necks fromctheir catch. She couldn't stand the sight, let alone eat.
No, the more she thought about it, the more she would feel worse.

The little white gray-spotted kit was resting near her sister Elderkit (@Estelle), who had just eaten a whole... lizard. Starrykit felt a quiver for a moment, thinking about the little creature being crushed in flesh and bones.

She decided to stand up and walk out of the temporary den that was the nursery, curious about how hot it was out here in the sunlight. Her pelt glowed under the warm rays, but soon she felt thirsty and weak. She laid down, almost collapsing on the ground, under the shade of some plants whose names she didn't know - and care.

The poor kit knew she ought to drink, but something about her previous thoughts prevented her to do so.
Instead, she closed her eyes and focused on her on slowing her breath.
@carmen

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old July 24th, 2024, 08:30 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 22 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Jumping with a start, Brokenstream’s head whipped around towards the sound of his name, the tom clearly alarmed. To his surprise, one of the queens was calling him over to have a chat. She said it in such an authoritative manner that the warrior wondered if he had done something to upset the she-cat. ”But what could I have done? I’ve never spoken to her before.” He mumbled quietly to himself before scurrying obediently over towards her. His eyes narrowed briefly as he studied her, trying to remember her name. Finally, it clicked. ”Swanberry, right? Are you okay? Should I get Mistyshard or Berrypaw?” He asked quickly, concern lighting his gaze as he frowned. However, he stopped speaking as she mentioned she was…lost?

”Lost?” He echoed, confusion clear on his face. After a moment or two of processing what Swanberry said, his gaze softened. The bengal tom moved to settle down beside the queen. ”It’s understandable to feel stress under the circumstances we’re in,” He began cautiously. The last thing he wanted to was to upset her even more. ”How about I grab you something off the fresh-kill pile and we can talk a bit more? What’s your favorite?”

He was up again, already taking a few steps towards the store of food. ”We need to make sure you stay healthy. A nice full belly should help you start to feel more like yourself and give some clearer thoughts.” At least Brokenstream hoped. He always thought it was better to have a conversation over food. Made it feel more natural. ”And I’m here to listen, so fire away and hopefully a young warrior’s advice like mine won’t make you roll your eyes.” He joked with a purr, green eyes glowing playfully.

( @Marigoldwhisper )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT
Old July 24th, 2024, 10:04 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons

————————

Caveclaw was sitting in the camp.
Honestly, her form of resting after an outing was sitting, though she never quite fully relaxed unless she needed to sleep.

Their ear twitched as she silently watched the others in camp.
She found herself wanting to do something, but she wasn’t quite sure what.

[OOOOPPEEEEN]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; July 24th, 2024 at 10:06 AM.
Closed Thread