Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Hunting Honey [p]
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:56 AM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:50 AM
Honeypaw future mate finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:31 AM
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by Fish
Today 02:28 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Dark
Today 02:26 AM

Old November 19th, 2022, 10:27 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols & Joining

Dappledpaw
She/her

The tortie apprentice trotted into camp behind Fogcloud and Gingerfrost. The herb patrol had somewhat cleared her mind and she enjoyed it. Now she could actually think about things...
She realized with a start that Gingerfrost was already talking to Marigoldleap about the herbs, and she quickly caught up.

{ @Angelique @Estelle @oleander }

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old November 20th, 2022, 08:23 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

[ → Patrols are due Wednesday, November 30th at 11:59pm CET – If your character needs to be replaced, please let me know by Wednesday, November 23rd – If an extension is necessary, please ask before patrols are due!
Uncompleted patrols are subject to a grouchy Gingerfrost and punishment. ]

Well. Here he was again. Up bright and early to send out patrols, as he would have to do very often from now on. Ugh. He understood the importance of it, it was just… Tiring. He’d much rather sleep right now, but so be it. Patrols needed to be sent out and completed, and that was his job now.

Borders:

[ Optional Prompt: How peculiar: down the border you notice an old tree has fallen down. But why does the stump look so cleanly cut? ]
First up, the ThunderClan border. The tabby looked around until he spotted a fairly familiar figure, mulling over who to send with them.
“Pondwhisker [ @maple. ]. Go with Lilyleaf [ @~'Ace of Spades'~ ] and…” He paused, unsure for a moment “Hollowstorm [ @forest ] to Smallpines. If there’s any trouble, let me know.” At that he subtly nodded Hollowstorm’s way, not bothering to hide that the warrior was still on his radar.

[ Optional Prompt: Icky icky icky. While walking, your paws get all muddy! Not only that, but you smell that ShadowClan was near the border not long ago... ]
Next up was ShadowClan. Turning away from the first patrol, he sought out a specific appointed shield.
“Raccoonear [ @lane. ], take Pebblesplash [ @IvySpirit ] and Mudpaw [ @FredTheFrog ] with you to Saltmeadow Marsh.”

[ Optional Prompt: All is well, when you suddenly get jumpscared by several running rabbits! Where did they come from? What did they run from? ]
“...And Featherflame [ @Poprock ].” The warrior had coincidentally appeared in his peripheral vision, just as he finished with the previous patrol. “Go with Flamebriar [ @NinjaBloss ] and Bluebellpaw [ @lonely.lilyx ] to Sedwater Valley.”
That did it for the border patrols. Next up, hunting.

Hunting:

[ Optional Prompt: It's evident that some prey has gone into hibernation, as you struggle more than usual to find what you need. ]
“Violetfreckle [ @vellichor ], Antlerstreak [ @Willowfern ]. You two can go hunt within the main hunting grounds.”

[ Optional Prompt: Ouch ouch ouch, crab attack!! ]
Hm. He felt Haven Springs could use a break, if anything last time it took awfully long for the patrol to get back from there. He wasn’t going to send anyone there this time around.
“Slatestripe [ @Cherry~ ]-” he called out to the warrior before he could run off “take Wolfpaw [ @Gunnar ] with you to hunt at Lionsbeach.”

[ Optional Prompt: While the pond has not frozen over yet, the water does feel freezing cold! ]
And now… Cattail Pond. He’d prefer to not send patrols to hunt there every day, but then again, leafbare was fast approaching. Part of this patrol was meant to check on the state of the pond, and it’s current fishability.
“Frogfern [ @prancer ], Roachfire [ @fawnbloom83 ] – you two go hunt at Cattail Pond, try to catch some fish too. Tell me about the pond’s state when you get back.”

[ Optional Prompt: The wind rustles the trees... And it sounds an awful lot like howling. Is the evil spirit after you, or are you just being paranoid? ]
And lastly – was he sending out four patrols? Yes. Gingerfrost would much rather have the clan well fed than barely getting by in leafbare. It felt as if their numbers kept growing somehow, too.
“Stonehollow [ @BEAR. ], go with Dustyrose [ @DustyRose ] to Sleepy Thicket. Be mindful of the graves, do not hunt anywhere near them.”
It wasn’t his favourite hunting place for several reasons, that being one of them.

With patrols all ready to go, there was one last thing he wanted to add:
“I want each of you keep an eye out for Fawnpaw ...Or any of our missing clanmates. Report back anything that looks amiss.” [ OOC note that no one should find anything concerning Fawnpaw! ]
With that the tabby tom sat down, intending to wait until most patrols had left before going off himself.

Last edited by Estelle; November 22nd, 2022 at 11:56 PM. Reason: I know how to write
Old November 20th, 2022, 09:07 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Pondwhisker, the usual early riser, was sat in the clearing when Gingerfrost called his name to lead a patrol. He hauled himself to his feet with a small yawn before padding over and waiting for his patrolmates.

{ @forest @Naiad }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old November 20th, 2022, 10:43 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Antlerstreak’s ears flicked up as his name was called. Okay, he and Violetfreckle had to go hunting. Easy peasy.
Antlerstreak stood up and, with a nod to show he’d heard Gingerfrost, looked around for his patrolmate.
Antlerstreak hadn’t spoken to Violetfreckle before, he hoped this cat would be a friendly one, someone he could talk to and not have to tread too lightly around.
“Violetfreckle?” He meowed.
@vellichor
Old November 20th, 2022, 11:08 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Bluebellpaw had poked her head out of the apprentice den to listen for patrols that morning, still blinking the sleep away from her large blue eyes. She perked up, hearing her name. Border patrol? She was seven moons, yet didn't even have a tour yet- Miss Bluebellcrackle was supposed to take care of it but she had to leave, so that was that.

She trotted out to the clearing after Gingerfrost finished his announcements, and began looking for her patrol mates. Featherflame and Flamebriar. She snorted a little at the irony; all three of their names were related to another somehow. Featherflame and Flamebriar both had fire related names, and briars and bluebells were both flowers. Weird, but kinda cool.

She walked up to the two cats in question and smiled at them, waiting for instructions.

[ @Poprock @NinjaBloss ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old November 20th, 2022, 12:32 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Gray and white paws settled upon the dark and cold ground as the large molly's blue eyes rested on the cats surrounding her. While her body was there, and her eyes were there, looking at what was currently happening, her mind was off somewhere else, miles away, skittering around wondering about things that were odd and random to think of. Being pulled away from her thoughts, she noticed cats gathering around, and tried to hear what they were talking about. She then noticed Gingerfrost, and the puzzle pieces clicked together in her head. Patrols, right. Despite not being able to hear very well from her position, she knew well enough her name had been called, despite the only thing she had been able to hear was "rac".

She padded toward the cluster of cats gathered around Gingerfrost, and noticed two cats looking at her. She vaguely heard who she was leading along, what she had heard was "Pebb... Mud." And of no surprise to her, Pebblesplash and Mudpaw were looking right at her. The one thing she knew and had heard clearly was that they would be patrolling the Shadowclan border, a muddy place indeed. She certainly would not enjoy this patrol, mud was her worst enemy. Ah, but the show must go on I suppose.

She made her way to the two cats, a small smile on her face. "I'm sure that as always, it'll be muddier than ever down at Saltmeadow, so prepare your paws." She chuckled slightly. With that, the large gray shield started towards the entrance after making sure the two cats were following.

[ @FredTheFrog @IvySpirit ]

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old November 20th, 2022, 09:08 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Flamebriar's ears swiveled in Gingerfrost's direction as he called her for a patrol. She stood, giving her pelt a quick shake before padding to where Bluebellpaw was already waiting. "Once Featherflame shows up, we'll head out."

@Poprock @lonely.lilyx

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old November 20th, 2022, 09:48 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Sleepy Thicket? That piqued Stonehollow's interest. It'd been a while since he prowled the dense patch of woods, and he liked a good scare. "On it! Let's gooOOOOOO, Dustyrose!"

And with that - he wasted no time in prancing out of camp.

[ @DustyRose / i'm going to get a post out in the thicket real quick. you don't need to respond to this! ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 20th, 2022, 10:42 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@lonely.lilyx @NinjaBloss
---
"Apologies for my tardiness!" Featherflame greeted with a friendly nod towards her patrol mates. Embarrassment twinged within her once the warrior realized she was the last to arrive. Darn my need for peak fitness! I almost missed the patrol announcements!

"Let's depart at once!" With that, it was off to Sedgewater valley.
Old November 21st, 2022, 08:39 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lane. View Post
Gray and white paws settled upon the dark and cold ground as the large molly's blue eyes rested on the cats surrounding her. While her body was there, and her eyes were there, looking at what was currently happening, her mind was off somewhere else, miles away, skittering around wondering about things that were odd and random to think of. Being pulled away from her thoughts, she noticed cats gathering around, and tried to hear what they were talking about. She then noticed Gingerfrost, and the puzzle pieces clicked together in her head. Patrols, right. Despite not being able to hear very well from her position, she knew well enough her name had been called, despite the only thing she had been able to hear was "rac".

She padded toward the cluster of cats gathered around Gingerfrost, and noticed two cats looking at her. She vaguely heard who she was leading along, what she had heard was "Pebb... Mud." And of no surprise to her, Pebblesplash and Mudpaw were looking right at her. The one thing she knew and had heard clearly was that they would be patrolling the Shadowclan border, a muddy place indeed. She certainly would not enjoy this patrol, mud was her worst enemy. Ah, but the show must go on I suppose.

She made her way to the two cats, a small smile on her face. "I'm sure that as always, it'll be muddier than ever down at Saltmeadow, so prepare your paws." She chuckled slightly. With that, the large gray shield started towards the entrance after making sure the two cats were following.

[ @FredTheFrog @IvySpirit ]
Mudpaw was so excited for his first patrol! His fur was all fluffed out as he spotted a patrol mate. The small orange tom bounded up to her, a huge grin sprouting on his mouth. "Can we go now!?" He asked quickly his tail swishing through the air.

[ @IvySpirit ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art