Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:04 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:04 PM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:58 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 06:57 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 10th, 2018, 02:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Fernpaw was enjoying a piece of prey. She was tearing into a lean starling, which had lead to dark brown and white feathers amassed around her paws. She took another bite, using her paws as leverage. The dark brown molly was soon finished. Around her there was other cats, mostly cats eating or talking in small pockets. And judging from the time, her mentor would probably take her out for training later, if she even trained her today at all. In a few more minutes, she had finished the carcass. She glanced around, spotting a kit. In fact, the small molly was watching her. She put on a smile was she trotted over to the kitten. "Hey," she said, flicking an ear. "So, its a pretty nice day." She could start off with this. Thankfully, Fernpaw was fine with introducing herself. In fact, she always felt sympathy for cats that got anxious easily.
Witheredkit gulped when she realized the apprentice caught her staring. She hung her head with shame. But realized the apprentice was playing it off. She forced a smile,” Ye, the weather is nice indeed.” She agreed hoping it wasn’t too obvious her surprise at being caught staring.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 10th, 2018, 03:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

. @Solstice!

Berrythistle slithered into the clearing with two mice in his jaws as his tail swayed in the air , his eyes flickered from left to right as he passed many of his fellow clan mates ,his ears twitching once someone's voice hit his ears . He was on edge . He jolted and stopped once two kits ran in front of him only to head towards their mother who smiled kindly at them and carried them back to the nursery , he twitched his whiskers with a sigh at realizing it was nothing major . He knew he shouldn't be acting like this , it was his home ,nothing bad can ever happen in his home right? Yeah...right. Ever since that incident... He could never trust anyone or completely relax. The black and white tom huffed before continuing to head towards the kill pile , his tail that was once in the air was now down with the tip of his tail brushing against the grass and twitching every now and then . He smiled once he made it to the pile and tossed the mice into it and had an amused look when he watched them tumble to the bottom of the heap of prey . Suddenly his stomach growled , reminding him of his hunger ,he decided not to wait any longer and bent down to take a squirrel which was resting on the left side of the mound before jumping quite a few inches off of the ground and ended up a few mouse lengths backwards after hearing a loud yowl ,with his fur bristled and ears pointed up and stiff he searched for the noise that frightened him.

The tom grumbled with embarrassment once he found its source , it was two apprentices play fighting ....play fighting ! How can a warrior ,an adult feline like him be easily frightened by that!? He was angered by his own actions and disappointed in himself that he let himself be frightened by something like that. With a growl he shook his head and snatched the squirrel that he was going for ,just as he did ,as he felt his teeth sink in and tasted a bit of the iron ,his stomach tightened and growled even louder signaling its impatience . With a flick of his tail he trotted off to the right side of the clearing to settle down and enjoy his meal all the while he jolted and jumped at any loud noise which may have been entertaining to watch but they didn't know what was going through his mind ,just why exactly he was doing the things he did . As the tom sank down into a laying position he sighed and set his meal in between his paws ,it never occurred to him how tired he was until after he did so ,he bones felt heavy and were aching , his eyes dry and stinging as the wind blew at his face , he groaned in discomfort and rest his chin near the squirrel unsure of whether to eat or sleep ,if he could do both at the same time that would be a miracle . But both sounded ...uninteresting to him . He didn't know what to do.so he just daydreamed which brought a lazy smile on his maw. Seeming to be content with what he chose.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 10th, 2018, 07:41 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Raindapple flicked her tail, finding the answer quite unsuitable. She dipped her head and lapped quickly at her chest fur, a self-conscious act on her part. She padded forward until she was a normal distance away for a dignified conversation. "Err, why, if I may ask, are you stalking me?"
"Stalking you." Blazefu said and stared at her

see you around wco <3
Old November 10th, 2018, 09:40 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh willed herself to not pin her ears back. All of this sappy talk about religion and family was really pissing her off. She wasn't much one for in-depth conversations, especially not with a cat she barely knew. Talking about her family always put her on edge, not to mention the stress she was going through with her newfound position. She couldn't care less if Passionstar could see that this topic ruffled her feathers--honestly, she hoped he knew. The word "family" held special meaning to her, in that it was something she'd never truly had in her life. She sighed, "I never knew my father. It was me, my mother, and my siblings. My brother and I were taken from our...family when we were basically newborns--I barely even remember what my mother looked like. My brother and I became kittypets. In the end, I chose to leave my brother and become a loner." She paused, remembering the moment she realized she had to choose between freedom and the only family she had left. She was young--barely old enough to be an apprentice--but if she had to make that choice again, she would choose freedom every time. To Tallmarsh, family didn't mean anything other than empty promises and broken trust. She continued, "I ended up finding ThunderClan by chance, right around the age to become an apprentice. So, I decided to join. It was better than starving or being mauled by dogs." She smirked, an attempt to make her comment seem joking, but her tone was flat. She seemed to have reached her 'this annoys/bothers me but I'm gonna grin and bear it' quota for the month.

@RedHead

((Sorry if this is hard to jump into, Red! Tallmarsh is feeling rather angsty this week.))

[Nah it’s all good! <3]

Never having been good at keeping his ears to himself, a certain dark-furred tomcat couldn’t help but hear the raised voice. Green eyes filled with interest flitted across the clearing, landing on a dark-furred tabby and a ginger fluffball. He recognized the two immediately, his fellow members that helped lead the clan. Their new medicine cat, whom he had yet to meet, and Passionstar, who needed no introduction in Flintspirit’s mind.
His natural dorky smirk forming itself on his face, the tomcat got to his paws and sauntered over to the two, hoping that he didn’t interrupt anything. Yet at the same time not caring if he did so.
Bright eyes flicked to Passionstar and his leader was given a subtle nod of his head. Then Tallmarsh held his attention. Flintspirit was a one on one cat, it was hard for him to have his attention divided. He could do it, but larger groups of cats who all wanted to talk to him were a struggle. Usually he just ended up smiling at said party, and hoping they did all the talking for him.
His perceptive brain took over, taking in the medicine cat. From her bold stance that demanded attention to her smirk which Flintspirit could clearly see was forced. He was an expert on smirks, he lived for them. Choosing not to make a comment on it, he gave the two a friendly greeting.
“How’s my favorite ginger doing? Better not be overextending yourself, you know you’ll have me to answer to.” Flintspirit had started to find himself a lot more confident in his conversing abilities once more since his first talk with Passionstar. He was interacting with more cats, returning to his old self. And the deputy was absolutely loving it. Turning his gaze back to Tallmarsh, his mind leapt to come up with a clever greeting for her. “And you? You kinda look a little strained. That smirk’s not a good look on you right now.” His ears flattened against his head as the words found their way out of his mouth, and Flintspirit internally groaned. So much for not calling attention to it you dork.
@Brilliance

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; November 10th, 2018 at 09:44 PM.
Old November 11th, 2018, 01:02 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
| @RedHead |
Rowanflame's amber eyes lit up with joy, an amiable smile replacing his previously dull features, as he caught wind of Flintspirit making his way over. The recently appointed deputy had already won Rowanflame over, his confident and optimistic demeanor a perfect balance in the Somali's golden eyes. Rowanflame thought highly of the tom, and the opportunity to get to know Flintspirit was greatly appreciated by the sunset tom. A soft purr escaped him as the deputy spoke, his words emitting a certain warmth that fluttered about within Rowanflame's chest; like butterflies, but not the awkward kind. "Yep, Rowanflame's the name," He responded to Flintspirit's initial question, his tone energetic and sociable, "And I'm very well thank you! How are you this simply wonderful day?" To say Rowanflame's intimidating appearance was not a reflection of his true nature would be an understatement, he's a gentle giant by any definition. He cast his amber gaze around the clearing, inspecting the busy scenery laid bare before him; more and more cats began to populate the familiar space, conversations sparking up and filling the air with light-hearted chat. "Everyone seems in high spirits today," He pondered aloud, wondering why such a change in atmosphere had occurred. Had the war been decided as unimportant by most? Rowanflame was worried about the war, as he was a lover not a fighter and over the moons had developed friendships with many cats of the other clans. It saddened him to think a silly war could jeopardise those relationships after he'd spent so long earning each cat's trust. He supposed he should side with his own clan and be an honourably loyal cat like what is expected of a warrior. But he couldn't bring himself to condone war, even in the presence of his deputy. His amber gaze returned to Flintspirit, eyes still as soft and affectionate as before. Silently he pondered what Flintspirit thought of the war, and whether or not he agreed with fighting in general. Thunderclan were of course allied to Riverclan, meaning that as a clan their intent was to fight in the name of Riverclan returning to their rightful home. But even with one common goal, different cats all had unique views on how to go about achieving that goal. "How are you finding deputyship? Might I say you're doing a wonderful job thus far," He complimented, a soft purr resonating from the depths of his chest. Thunderclan had been in dire need of a strong deputy, and Flintspirt was the perfect choice! Rowanflame trusted him to do the best for Thunderclan.

A smile found its way to his face as the large tom responded, and Flintspirit couldn’t help but be reminded of Passionstar. There was no doubt the two toms looked alike, both with thick ginger pelts and brilliant green eyes. “I’ve been doing pretty good. Not too busy thankfully. A cat needs his own time to spend to his liking.” His purr was a deep rumble in his chest, his posture open and relaxed as he met eyes with Rowanflame, green upon green. At the tom’s next statement, a smirk replaced his smile, a comeback popping in his head that Flintspirit thought was absolutely hilarious. “Yeah, it’s unisal for wartime. Though I have a feeling it might have to do with me.” His purr gave away his joking tone, and his eyes sparkled as he gave a little wink to the ginger tomcat.
He himself wasn’t sure how he was doing with his new position. He knew he was handling all of the duties perfectly, assigning patrols and watching over the clan with Passionstar had proved no stress to the dark-furred tom. He figured his training of Minkpaw was going smoothly, and she seemed to be improving every single day. But he felt as if he was failing to actually appeal to his clan in the manner he wanted to. He didn’t want them to see him as a distant, cold cat that they couldn’t talk to. Flintpsirit knew he could be intimidating, his large stature and thick fur didn’t exactly scream “friendly”. So he appreciated Rowanflame’s compliment. He wasn’t sure if he should be completely honest when replying though. “Well thank you! I really appreciate that you think so, I had some doubts that cats thought I was... cold? If that’s how you would phrase it. Other than that, I’ve been faring quite well.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 11th, 2018, 01:16 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
. @Solstice!

Berrythistle slithered into the clearing with two mice in his jaws as his tail swayed in the air , his eyes flickered from left to right as he passed many of his fellow clan mates ,his ears twitching once someone's voice hit his ears . He was on edge . He jolted and stopped once two kits ran in front of him only to head towards their mother who smiled kindly at them and carried them back to the nursery , he twitched his whiskers with a sigh at realizing it was nothing major . He knew he shouldn't be acting like this , it was his home ,nothing bad can ever happen in his home right? Yeah...right. Ever since that incident... He could never trust anyone or completely relax. The black and white tom huffed before continuing to head towards the kill pile , his tail that was once in the air was now down with the tip of his tail brushing against the grass and twitching every now and then . He smiled once he made it to the pile and tossed the mice into it and had an amused look when he watched them tumble to the bottom of the heap of prey . Suddenly his stomach growled , reminding him of his hunger ,he decided not to wait any longer and bent down to take a squirrel which was resting on the left side of the mound before jumping quite a few inches off of the ground and ended up a few mouse lengths backwards after hearing a loud yowl ,with his fur bristled and ears pointed up and stiff he searched for the noise that frightened him.

The tom grumbled with embarrassment once he found its source , it was two apprentices play fighting ....play fighting ! How can a warrior ,an adult feline like him be easily frightened by that!? He was angered by his own actions and disappointed in himself that he let himself be frightened by something like that. With a growl he shook his head and snatched the squirrel that he was going for ,just as he did ,as he felt his teeth sink in and tasted a bit of the iron ,his stomach tightened and growled even louder signaling its impatience . With a flick of his tail he trotted off to the right side of the clearing to settle down and enjoy his meal all the while he jolted and jumped at any loud noise which may have been entertaining to watch but they didn't know what was going through his mind ,just why exactly he was doing the things he did . As the tom sank down into a laying position he sighed and set his meal in between his paws ,it never occurred to him how tired he was until after he did so ,he bones felt heavy and were aching , his eyes dry and stinging as the wind blew at his face , he groaned in discomfort and rest his chin near the squirrel unsure of whether to eat or sleep ,if he could do both at the same time that would be a miracle . But both sounded ...uninteresting to him . He didn't know what to do.so he just daydreamed which brought a lazy smile on his maw. Seeming to be content with what he chose.
things have been pretty easy in needlecrys life right now. she had been really focusing in on training, specially with all these wars going on. while thunderclan remained pretty neutral,it angered her. she wanted to get out and do something! to make her clan proud ! to prove herself! thats all she wanted. she dug her claws into the ground at the thought. she wasnt a battle hungry cat, no, just a bit.. excited. she would never pick a fight that wasnt meant to be, but sometimes it sucked to see all of the other clans doing something while they were basically sitting on the sidelines. whatever, it was passionstars choice she guessed. she walked into the clearing, tongue lolling out of her mouth from panting. she had just went battle training with a few of her friends just to freshen up the sharpness of her claws, that couldnt hurt, right? all she was was getting prepared. it felt good to work out though, and it was barely morning!

looking around she search for her blueberry, or commonly known as blueberrytuft. she was her closest friend here, but she was no where to be found at the moment. maybe she was out on a dawn patrol probably, she always liked getting a headstart on the day so she could have the rest of the night to herself. needlecry just liked to train all the time, remaining active almost all the time. instead she gazed around the clearing for anyone of her friends, spotting none. instead a.. warrior caught her eye. they seemed to jump at almost everything, jeesh, what did they go through? did they have ants in their pelt or something? watching them find a secluded part of camp and sitting alone, needlecry decided shed take it upon herself to join them. swinging by the freshkill pile she picked up a small mouse, plopping right down next to the other warrior without a care in the world,"saw you sittin alone, thought you looked a bit jumpy and could use company." she mewed bluntly.
Old November 11th, 2018, 02:07 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
things have been pretty easy in needlecrys life right now. she had been really focusing in on training, specially with all these wars going on. while thunderclan remained pretty neutral,it angered her. she wanted to get out and do something! to make her clan proud ! to prove herself! thats all she wanted. she dug her claws into the ground at the thought. she wasnt a battle hungry cat, no, just a bit.. excited. she would never pick a fight that wasnt meant to be, but sometimes it sucked to see all of the other clans doing something while they were basically sitting on the sidelines. whatever, it was passionstars choice she guessed. she walked into the clearing, tongue lolling out of her mouth from panting. she had just went battle training with a few of her friends just to freshen up the sharpness of her claws, that couldnt hurt, right? all she was was getting prepared. it felt good to work out though, and it was barely morning!

looking around she search for her blueberry, or commonly known as blueberrytuft. she was her closest friend here, but she was no where to be found at the moment. maybe she was out on a dawn patrol probably, she always liked getting a headstart on the day so she could have the rest of the night to herself. needlecry just liked to train all the time, remaining active almost all the time. instead she gazed around the clearing for anyone of her friends, spotting none. instead a.. warrior caught her eye. they seemed to jump at almost everything, jeesh, what did they go through? did they have ants in their pelt or something? watching them find a secluded part of camp and sitting alone, needlecry decided shed take it upon herself to join them. swinging by the freshkill pile she picked up a small mouse, plopping right down next to the other warrior without a care in the world,"saw you sittin alone, thought you looked a bit jumpy and could use company." she mewed bluntly.
his eyes were near to a close , he could feel it , the exhaustion taking over , the need , the want to sleep ,his vision blurring as his eyelids threatened to shut . A moons worth of sleep was a mouse length away from his grasp! At this point he was proud of himself to finally be able to get a moment of shut eye ,with his nightmares and the constant night owling he was doing because of his fear from what his dreams could bring was starting to release its grasp ,he thought it may have been because it was daylight since the darkness always tended to invite the worst. Berrythistle was about to close his eyes for good before jolting awake from the Molly beside him and making him sit up straight and alert with his fur on end ,his chest rising up and down at a fast rate along with his breathing , it took him a while to calm down after he did he was slouching and nearly hunched over . He gave her a glare and drew his lips back in the beginnings of a snarl but he didn't let the sound escape he only showed his teeth "why? So you could laugh at me or something?" he half snapped he was already feeling irritated by her probably because of her mood? He wasn't sure but he was definitely not happy about his sleep being taken away.

And another thing that made him angry was that some times other warriors laughed at his jumpiness , he was surprised that they didn't call him rabbit or anything . Well they may have behind their backs . He folded his ears back as he looked away from her Starclan just let me get some sleep...what have I done to you? he silently prayed as that weak feeling returned to his body making him groan once more before almost wincing at the rumble he heard in his ears ya ya alright .... he mentally snapped at himself before bending down to take a small bite of the fluffy tailed creature . Once the tiny bite hit his tongue it made him want more , which in this case may have been a good thing . He licked his lips as he dove in for another bite but jolted again as he heard yowls and yelps from a group of apprentices making him narrow his eyes before looking away with some fear in his eyes. starclan help me ...

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 11th, 2018, 07:44 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Witheredkit gulped when she realized the apprentice caught her staring. She hung her head with shame. But realized the apprentice was playing it off. She forced a smile,” Ye, the weather is nice indeed.” She agreed hoping it wasn’t too obvious her surprise at being caught staring.

Fernpaw tilted her head to the side slightly when she noticed the younger molly hung her head before fixing her posture. "Yeah, its okay." She replied before changing the subject. "It was fine that you were staring. I don't mind." The molly continued. "Some cats will not take so kindly, however. So be careful." She cleared her throat. "Anyways, I'm Fernpaw."
Old November 12th, 2018, 07:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Fernpaw tilted her head to the side slightly when she noticed the younger molly hung her head before fixing her posture. "Yeah, its okay." She replied before changing the subject. "It was fine that you were staring. I don't mind." The molly continued. "Some cats will not take so kindly, however. So be careful." She cleared her throat. "Anyways, I'm Fernpaw."
Witheredkit nodded trying to hide her embaressment,” Yeah...” she mumbled, trying to hide it a bit more she smiled,” I’m...” her face dropped to a frown as she stated her name,” Witheredkit.” She hated her name, it spoke of when she was the obvious runt who wasn’t expected to live over night, yet she had defied odds, here she was, healthy as her littermates at 5 moons old.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 12th, 2018, 09:16 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
his eyes were near to a close , he could feel it , the exhaustion taking over , the need , the want to sleep ,his vision blurring as his eyelids threatened to shut . A moons worth of sleep was a mouse length away from his grasp! At this point he was proud of himself to finally be able to get a moment of shut eye ,with his nightmares and the constant night owling he was doing because of his fear from what his dreams could bring was starting to release its grasp ,he thought it may have been because it was daylight since the darkness always tended to invite the worst. Berrythistle was about to close his eyes for good before jolting awake from the Molly beside him and making him sit up straight and alert with his fur on end ,his chest rising up and down at a fast rate along with his breathing , it took him a while to calm down after he did he was slouching and nearly hunched over . He gave her a glare and drew his lips back in the beginnings of a snarl but he didn't let the sound escape he only showed his teeth "why? So you could laugh at me or something?" he half snapped he was already feeling irritated by her probably because of her mood? He wasn't sure but he was definitely not happy about his sleep being taken away.

And another thing that made him angry was that some times other warriors laughed at his jumpiness , he was surprised that they didn't call him rabbit or anything . Well they may have behind their backs . He folded his ears back as he looked away from her Starclan just let me get some sleep...what have I done to you? he silently prayed as that weak feeling returned to his body making him groan once more before almost wincing at the rumble he heard in his ears ya ya alright .... he mentally snapped at himself before bending down to take a small bite of the fluffy tailed creature . Once the tiny bite hit his tongue it made him want more , which in this case may have been a good thing . He licked his lips as he dove in for another bite but jolted again as he heard yowls and yelps from a group of apprentices making him narrow his eyes before looking away with some fear in his eyes. starclan help me ...
jeez - who gave this cat crowfood for breakfast? needlecry had never been the type of cat to really...respect their elders. she was only a newer warrior, it was hard for her to catch on how to treat people. this warrior seemed...jumpy, but also very moody. maybe it was for good reason, but needle wasnt thinking about that right now, all she was thinking about was his sour attitude, he basically was asleep on his paws and very hungry from the looks of it. "nah, if i wanted to make fun of you i wouldve done it already," she said casually, his edged tone not affecting her mood at all as she simply took a bite out of her mouse, humming as the taste. she had been out all day! the last thing she needed right now was some moody warrior ruining her day. but, she would put up with it she guessed, controlling her temper like blueberry recommended. "you look like you could use some sleep, whats been keeping you up?" she asked kinda of bluntly, not knowing that the reason was a good one- nightmares. that was something she needed to work on, to take peoples feelings into consideration, but sometimes things came out of her mouth in the way she didnt attend to.
Closed Thread