Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2019, 02:10 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Beetlepaw's ears flicked, she rised up from the ground, s he guessed she could enjoy the leaves. Through, it wasn't her type of the to do. She nodded at both of the apprentices, "Sure."

(Beetlepaw can never been annoyed >:3)
(Beetlepaw is one tough cookie!! )

Kiwipaw smiled at the apprentice. "Sorry for bothering you!" She said cheerfully. She looked guiltily at Palepaw and added; "It was my fault. It's not Palepaw's. I just get over my head in my ideas sometimes. "Kiwipaw admitted. She looked up again. "There is a leaf like ready to be jumped in though!" She exclaimed. I hope I didn't upset either of them with my plot...Kiwipaw silently hoped.
@prepkenile @Rosemew

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 6th, 2019 at 02:10 AM.
Old January 6th, 2019, 02:21 AM
you just lost the game

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Beetlepaw's ears flicked, she rised up from the ground, s he guessed she could enjoy the leaves. Through, it wasn't her type of the to do. She nodded at both of the apprentices, "Sure."

(Beetlepaw can never been annoyed >:3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(Beetlepaw is one tough cookie!! )

Kiwipaw smiled at the apprentice. "Sorry for bothering you!" She said cheerfully. She looked guiltily at Palepaw and added; "It was my fault. It's not Palepaw's. I just get over my head in my ideas sometimes. "Kiwipaw admitted. She looked up again. "There is a leaf like ready to be jumped in though!" She exclaimed. I hope I didn't upset either of them with my plot...Kiwipaw silently hoped.
@prepkenile @Rosemew
Palepaw doubted that his friend was really solely responsible for the agitation of Beetlepaw. He had been blinded by the urge to fight, not taking enough time to question why his friend wanted so badly to bother some cat.
Speaking of, he hardly knew the quiet, black apprentice. Forcing himself to talk, he mewed, "Who exactly are you again?" he asked, turning to her. He had already forgotten her name, having never taken the time to commit it to memory.
Feel free to PM me on discord whenever you need to. My discord is @prepkenile#8732
Old January 6th, 2019, 02:23 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepkenile View Post
Palepaw doubted that his friend was really solely responsible for the agitation of Beetlepaw. He had been blinded by the urge to fight, not taking enough time to question why his friend wanted so badly to bother some cat.
Speaking of, he hardly knew the quiet, black apprentice. Forcing himself to talk, he mewed, "Who exactly are you again?" he asked, turning to her. He had already forgotten her name, having never taken the time to commit it to memory.
Beetlepaw looked at Palepaw. "Beetlepaw." The molly said, quietly. She didn't say much about herself most of the time, not many people knew much about her.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 6th, 2019, 02:29 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Beetlepaw looked at Palepaw. "Beetlepaw." The molly said, quietly. She didn't say much about herself most of the time, not many people knew much about her.
Quote:
Kiwipaw smiled at Palepaw. The two cats matched each other's personalities nicely, Beetlepaw and Palepaw were both quiet cats, but both saw a lot of things. She looked at Beetlepaw. "What do you like to do?" She asked tentatively. She lay down and let the sun bask her pelt. She gave a small mrrow of delight, and waited for Beetle to respond.

Old January 6th, 2019, 02:34 AM
you just lost the game

Quote:
Kiwipaw smiled at Palepaw. The two cats matched each other's personalities nicely, Beetlepaw and Palepaw were both quiet cats, but both saw a lot of things. She looked at Beetlepaw. "What do you like to do?" She asked tentatively. She lay down and let the sun bask her pelt. She gave a small mrrow of delight, and waited for Beetle to respond.
Although he could identify with Beetle's quietness, he hated having to be the one to do the talking. Thus, he was grateful to Kiwipaw for prompting Beetlepaw for him.
Feel free to PM me on discord whenever you need to. My discord is @prepkenile#8732
Old January 6th, 2019, 02:38 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
Quote:
Although he could identify with Beetle's quietness, he hated having to be the one to do the talking. Thus, he was grateful to Kiwipaw for prompting Beetlepaw for him.
"I like to explore I guess.." Beetlepaw answered. The smaller apprentice sat on the ground, "What do you like to do?" She asked with small amount of curiosity.

Old January 6th, 2019, 02:47 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Quote:
"I like to explore I guess.." Beetlepaw answered. The smaller apprentice sat on the ground, "What do you like to do?" She asked with small amount of curiosity.
Kiwipaw was a slight bit surprised by the molly's question. "Well, I like to hunt, play with friends, talk to others. Ooh! And eat and sleep! I sleep for hours on end, and my mentor gets really, and I mean, really annoyed!" She explained, letting out a mrrow of laughter. "Exploring is fun too! Once-" She began. Welp! I'm talking too much! "Sorry! You can have a turn to speak, if you like!" She said, embarrased. She clamped her mouth shut hard to make we she didn't start talking again.

Old January 6th, 2019, 02:47 AM
you just lost the game

Quote:
@Lilyfur2 ((hope you don't mind me going out of turn))
Palepaw seemed to think about the question for a moment. "I guess I mostly just train or hunt, or exercise." He said, unintentionally reminding himself that that was what he should be doing right then. He was painfully aware that he was wasting his time right now, but pushed the thought aside.
"What is there even to explore in the forest? Haven't the other cats already found everything there is to find?"
EDIT: ((gadhgkjhafdh Lilyfur you posted at the same time as me again lol))

Last edited by prepkenile; January 6th, 2019 at 02:49 AM.
Old January 6th, 2019, 02:53 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Palepaw seemed to think about the question for a moment. "I guess I mostly just train or hunt, or exercise." He said, unintentionally reminding himself that that was what he should be doing right then. He was painfully aware that he was wasting his time right now, but pushed the thought aside.
"What is there even to explore in the forest? Haven't the other cats already found everything there is to find?"
(Lol! I didn't know that! Doing worry about the turns, they are confusing! XD)
Kiwipaw nodded. "Mm! Training's fun!" She mewed. She knew Palepaw liked to train. And she knew that it was training time at the moment, and wasn't oblivious to the fact that Palepaw was visibly nervous about missing it. He deserves a break though, so I'll let it go, she thought. She settled down farther to listen to more chatter.

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 6th, 2019 at 02:53 AM.
Old January 6th, 2019, 02:55 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
Kiwipaw was a slight bit surprised by the molly's question. "Well, I like to hunt, play with friends, talk to others. Ooh! And eat and sleep! I sleep for hours on end, and my mentor gets really, and I mean, really annoyed!" She explained, letting out a mrrow of laughter. "Exploring is fun too! Once-" She began. Welp! I'm talking too much! "Sorry! You can have a turn to speak, if you like!" She said, embarrased. She clamped her mouth shut hard to make we she didn't start talking again.
Quote:
Beetlepaw stayed quiet for a moment. "I guess." She said with a light shrug. To be honest, she mostly liked exploring so she could be alone, and look at different types of flowers she found.

Closed Thread