Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 12:35 PM
Creepingpaw Warrior Name...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:28 PM
Hush's Art Shop
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 12:24 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by forest
Today 12:23 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:18 PM

Old April 9th, 2021, 08:05 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw wrinkled her nose as Junipersong flicked her tail at Fiercepaw's nose. Fiercepaw nodded. "Sounds good to me. Let's get going." Fiercepaw meowed.

Nodding her head. It was difficult to contain her excitement! She was so happy to be able to do stuff with her apprentice that even the dark thoughts she usually had going in her head were now silent. Resisting the urge to bounce from paw to paw in a happy little dance, Junipersong led the way first towards the windclan border. That should be the most tame of all the three borders, that way things can start off easy and not risk accidentally encountering a hostile patrol from another clan and ending the tour early.

(Do you actually want me to post in the windclan/riverclan border thread, or instead just have me glance over each of the spots we go to and we remain here in this thread?)

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old April 9th, 2021, 10:02 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

"Chivekit youre tiny and everyone was pretty certain you were dead, hell Im having trouble believing this myself. Youre not a monster or a secret but it would be easier for you if we just told the clan Mom found a kit that looked like... well you and decided to take you home. However it might not be the best idea cats may view it strangely I admit. Even if we let Lionstorm and the rest of the family in on it its not the best image. Honestly telling the truth may be the best bet, Chivekit escaped camp and got lost and his size is due to the lack of food and probably disease, then later he got a bad hit on the head and found his way home. Its a strange situation but still, Chive youre gonna need to spend a lot of time in camp anyway until I so much as deem you healthy enough to leave with a full patrol much less only one cat for training." His younger (he was second born and would not forget that and it was even more obvious with the new size difference) was going to be medicine cat den bound with him for a moon as least as Snakeheart made sure he was disease free and did his best to stuff the silver tom full of enough food to turn his balloon shaped. His sibling was going to gain the hight he lacked by force if Snakeheart had anything to stay about it. "And no you are not walking on your own Id carry you if I didnt have my herbs myself you may not be a kit but I know from experience you only escape being carried by mom when you get too big for her to. And youre defiantly not that big."

Then there was the question that made his blood go cold. Snakeheart really didnt know how Chivekit knew the information he did, the tom mustve been lurking around the border and convinced himself he heard it in starclan from the head trauma. Some were probably assumption but the rest was the smaller toms mind tricking himself into beliving something impossible was how he knew. There was no other explanation. But answers to that part wasnt Snakeheart was capable of answering. Emotionally the tom couldnt handle the thought of the littermates he played with being gone and while it probably wasnt fair to leave Foxblaze to answer it he took the excuse to wander off a short distance and fleece a burnet bush to get out of doing it himself. Still his entire body was physically drooping as he did, morosely picking leaves off of the bush as he refused to look at his mother and brother.

@Exis @Jackpot

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old April 9th, 2021, 10:42 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
Chivekit could do nothing but watch with teary eyes as Snakeheart slowly began to recognize him, widened green eyes still showing his sheer disbelief. But, among the feelings of surprise, there was also relief. Complete and utter relief. When he was still in starclan, he didnt always trust that he saw everything that was happening, and a small part of him even doubted that his family truly was safe. But, thankfully, his worries were put to rest. They were there, right there in front of him. And, he was going home. After all those moons stuck up in a place that he couldnt truly call his home, he was finally going back to where he actually belonged.

As he went quiet, listening to the decisive tone both Snakeheart and Foxblaze shared as they spoke to one another, a small frown slowly grew on his face. Why was he supposed to be kept a secret? "I dont understand...why am I being kept secret?" his voice conveying his confusion, he swept his gaze over what he could see of his body, carefully examining himself "I mean, Im not some...some monstrosity. I look normal enough, dont I?" Yes, surely he did! He looked just like any other... kit should. Gah, who has ever heard of a ten moon old cat being stuck as a kit! It was just...too crazy to believe!

The tom let out a small sound of surprise as he was lifted off of his paws, immediately showing his displeasure as he attempted to squirm out of her jaws, "Mom...!" Stars, that felt weird to say "I can walk on my own! Im not a kit anymore! Well, I guess technically I am, but you know what I mean!" he insisted, paws flailing in what was a mix of both playfulness and protest. This continued on for a few moments with little luck, with him eventually giving up and instead beginning to fall into deep thought, his mind constantly wandering to his other siblings.

"All of my siblings are still there...right? Vixenkit and Fernkit havent truly gone missing like I saw when I was in Starclan, right?" as he turned his attention to Foxblaze, there was a certain hint of dread in his voice, for once begging that what he saw wasnt true. While he was never truly around to get to know his family, there was still a strong attachment he had to each and every one of them. "Do we need to talk to lionstorm? I know that he isnt leader anymore and that hes just taking charge because sootstar is gone, but isnt he technically a leader-figure now?" the blue-silver somali tilted his head to the side as he spoke, brows pinching together as he fell into a thoughtful silence.

// @Exis @Rani
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
"Chivekit youre tiny and everyone was pretty certain you were dead, hell Im having trouble believing this myself. Youre not a monster or a secret but it would be easier for you if we just told the clan Mom found a kit that looked like... well you and decided to take you home. However it might not be the best idea cats may view it strangely I admit. Even if we let Lionstorm and the rest of the family in on it its not the best image. Honestly telling the truth may be the best bet, Chivekit escaped camp and got lost and his size is due to the lack of food and probably disease, then later he got a bad hit on the head and found his way home. Its a strange situation but still, Chive youre gonna need to spend a lot of time in camp anyway until I so much as deem you healthy enough to leave with a full patrol much less only one cat for training." His younger (he was second born and would not forget that and it was even more obvious with the new size difference) was going to be medicine cat den bound with him for a moon as least as Snakeheart made sure he was disease free and did his best to stuff the silver tom full of enough food to turn his balloon shaped. His sibling was going to gain the hight he lacked by force if Snakeheart had anything to stay about it. "And no you are not walking on your own Id carry you if I didnt have my herbs myself you may not be a kit but I know from experience you only escape being carried by mom when you get too big for her to. And youre defiantly not that big."

Then there was the question that made his blood go cold. Snakeheart really didnt know how Chivekit knew the information he did, the tom mustve been lurking around the border and convinced himself he heard it in starclan from the head trauma. Some were probably assumption but the rest was the smaller toms mind tricking himself into beliving something impossible was how he knew. There was no other explanation. But answers to that part wasnt Snakeheart was capable of answering. Emotionally the tom couldnt handle the thought of the littermates he played with being gone and while it probably wasnt fair to leave Foxblaze to answer it he took the excuse to wander off a short distance and fleece a burnet bush to get out of doing it himself. Still his entire body was physically drooping as he did, morosely picking leaves off of the bush as he refused to look at his mother and brother.

@Exis @Jackpot
Foxblaze stifled a laugh as she heard the two somewhat bickering. It was nice to have a full nest again, Snakeheart, Twigpaw, Melonpaw, and now Chivekit was once again in the realm of the living. Life was good.

And then the claw in her heart, the kick to topple everything. Her two lost ones were gone. How they had left her in pain and distress. She dare not place Chivekit on the ground to answer but as she saw Snakeheart walk away... she realized just how broken her little family was. No father figures but... she'd done alright, or so she'd hoped. 3 out of 6 kits had ended up gone one way or another, now one was back but... what of her little Vixen and her swaying fern? Were they... no... now was not the time... she straightened up her posture and blinked away the tear to be shed away from the eyes of her children. "Sometimes cats must go their own way to find out who they are." he mewed before giving her head a little nod and whisking her tail for Snakeheart to follow. And then she set off towards camp.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 10th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Of Full Moon View Post
Starlingflight's ears perked. "That's a great idea," She meowed enthusiastically, "The shade from the tree will help block our own so the fish won't notice them!" She flicked her tail over Petuniaflame's shoulder, "Lead the way," She purred, stepping back to let the younger warrior take it from there. Starlingflight was around 46 moons give or take, but she liked letting the younger warriors build their confidence around an older cat like herself. They'd have to lead patrols one day, and take charge of a wily apprentice or two. She had no apprentice herself; She didn't really want one. But she didn't mind patrolling or hunting with the newer warriors. Sometimes it was fun.

The warriors enthusiastic meow calmed Petuniaflame down. She thought it was a good idea! A smile winded on the molly's face. "Yeah! That was what I was thinking!" She agreed, much more relaxed now. With a nod to Starlingflight she lead the wat to the river. Trotting along with a bright smile. Petuniaflame did keep eye for any prey but none seemed to be around. It was strange in a way, that none of the prey was out. It was like the spirits were trying to lead them to the river for some reason. Or maybe it was just a bad day to catch land prey. Either or was a possibility.
Reaching the river Petuniaflame started walking along the bank, taking light steps to ensure she didn't slip in. She'd been told not to get in the water! Her amber eyes flickered back at the older molly. "We're about there Ms. Starlingflight!" She chirped. Now that she kind of knew the warrior better she felt more comfortable and not so nervous she'd screw up. A head a long laid over the river providing a bridge if needed. Further down trees stretched over the river like clouds shielding the water from the warm rays. "Here we are." Petuniaflame smiled up at the warrior walking at a slower pace now as she moved to the waters edge, where she planned on hunting.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 10th, 2021, 06:26 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

The warriors enthusiastic meow calmed Petuniaflame down. She thought it was a good idea! A smile winded on the molly's face. "Yeah! That was what I was thinking!" She agreed, much more relaxed now. With a nod to Starlingflight she lead the wat to the river. Trotting along with a bright smile. Petuniaflame did keep eye for any prey but none seemed to be around. It was strange in a way, that none of the prey was out. It was like the spirits were trying to lead them to the river for some reason. Or maybe it was just a bad day to catch land prey. Either or was a possibility.
Reaching the river Petuniaflame started walking along the bank, taking light steps to ensure she didn't slip in. She'd been told not to get in the water! Her amber eyes flickered back at the older molly. "We're about there Ms. Starlingflight!" She chirped. Now that she kind of knew the warrior better she felt more comfortable and not so nervous she'd screw up. A head a long laid over the river providing a bridge if needed. Further down trees stretched over the river like clouds shielding the water from the warm rays. "Here we are." Petuniaflame smiled up at the warrior walking at a slower pace now as she moved to the waters edge, where she planned on hunting.

Starlingflight followed along, relaxing herself as they trotted beside the river. It was strange; No prey on a day as nice as this? A foreboding sensation rippled through Starlingflight's shoulders, but she pushed it away. As long as they were careful, no one would drown today. She kept an ear out for any changes to the river's flow. The warm swells were a concern for the older molly. And a deep fear. The memory tried surfacing, but she pushed it away. No! She needed to focus.

They reached their destination soon, and after scanning around the bank of the river, she pointed to a small overhanging part of the bank that nested under the tree they were going to use for their fishing. "What do you think of that? One of us can swipe a fish out of the water while the other hooks it onto the bank," She didn't want to get in the water, or too close. Not right now.
Old April 11th, 2021, 07:27 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Heronflight gave him a smile to show that she understood that he was a little nervous. Despite how she was now she was once just like him. She hoped she wouldn't fail him. This was a chance to prove she meant well for the clan. "Here come join me by the river.", she meowed, sitting down by the bank.

(I decided to take a break for a week. Sorry!)

Hailpaw padded over and ended up slipping. "I'm clumsy when I'm nervous.." he mumbled, getting up meekly.
Old April 12th, 2021, 04:07 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

@Kyrieknight

Jaynose crouched down by the river, eyes peeled for fish. She glanced over her shoulder to Creekripple. ”This is my favorite spot for fish,” she whispered. “They swim by this part of the river a lot.”
Old April 12th, 2021, 05:13 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCat4 View Post
@Kyrieknight

Jaynose crouched down by the river, eyes peeled for fish. She glanced over her shoulder to Creekripple. ”This is my favorite spot for fish,” she whispered. “They swim by this part of the river a lot.”
Creekripple nodded beside her, the tabby hiding in the reeds nearby while scanning the river. "Yeah. I personally like Cattail Pond, but this place is peaceful and easier to get fish."

Bump me only after two days.

Old April 13th, 2021, 07:43 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Creekripple nodded beside her, the tabby hiding in the reeds nearby while scanning the river. "Yeah. I personally like Cattail Pond, but this place is peaceful and easier to get fish."
Jaynose shoved her paw into the river and hooked a fish in her claws. ”Cattail Pond, eh? I’ll have to try hunting there sometime.” She turned toward Creekripple. ”I don’t think I know you all that well. What are some of your favorite things to do?”
Old April 13th, 2021, 08:56 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCat4 View Post
Jaynose shoved her paw into the river and hooked a fish in her claws. ”Cattail Pond, eh? I’ll have to try hunting there sometime.” She turned toward Creekripple. ”I don’t think I know you all that well. What are some of your favorite things to do?”
Creekripple flashed a toothy grin, dipping his claws in the creek and catching a fish in the blink of an eye. "Well, I like to lay in the sun and listen to the sounds of the forst, especially rain. I tend to visit the nursery on the same day at the same time to drop off prey and feathers for the kits, and I like to help when I can," he hummed, tilting his head and turning to Jaynose. "What about you? What do you like to do?"

Bump me only after two days.