Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

"Enough!"

The calico's voice reverberated through the clearing, a storm brewing clearly in her eyes as the cacophonous chaos before her continued to unravel deeper and deeper. It would never cease to amaze her just how pathetically self absorbed the cats of WindClan could be. Gingersplash was being a particularly fantastic example of this with her viciously hypocritical views and slandering words. Not only was she being nothing more than noise to be absorbed into a vacuum of festering narcissism, she was getting in the way. Lightningstorm could care less about what the clan politics being discussed right now were. She had a patient who had idiotically come into the meeting as she was about to give birth. This didn't just happen, either. She would have started to feel pangs and contractions signaling the approaching birth. Which meant only one thing... This cat wanted to thrive under some form of attention seeking spectacle... and endanger her unborn kittens in the process.

The thought alone was enough to make her sick with anger. Couldn't she wait until they had at least opened their eyes before she started using them for her own vapid needs? Long tail lashed with anger as the minute lass moved through the clearing, dark legs swift and confident as she approached the queen. Giving Azaleashine an appraising look, she nodded, realizing there was at least still time to move her to the nursery for the birth of her kits before she was forced to have them remain in the medicine den for a moon, the danger of such a young, vulnerable life potentially exposed to the deadly illness that was killing their clanmates too high to let them further contaminate the nursery. She ignored the pleas to find help the queen had sent for, assuming she was simply to self absorbed to realize there were plenty of cats surrounding her and no one had to be called for in the first place. Instead, she turned to Dapplebreeze and Snowybreeze, one looking ready to strike at the next cat who dared say... well... anything, and the other a useless lump of fur. They would have to do for now.

"Dapplebreeze. Snowybreeze. I need you two to go get Azaleashine to the nursery. I hardly think I need to explain the risks of kitting in a wide open clearing where hawks and illness would love nothing more than a newborn to sink their talons into, do I?" she asked, her voice eerily calm, clashing with the raging passion emanating from her lapis blue hues.

"Azaleashine, go with them. Dapplebreeze has been a queen to multiple litters. She'll have much more personal experience on how to help you than me, and I want to look for some herbs to make this easier for you. As for you," Lightningstorm snarled, her stare turning hard, flashing dangerously in the direction of the rambling warrior. "Yes! Get the bloody tail out of your ears. I understand it's hard to understand with it still clogging up that brain of yours, love, but do try to keep up. Azaleashine is my patient. Not yours. And frankly, you are doing nothing but getting in my way. You want to stop talking out of your arse and show that you care for a proper second? You got it! Firestorm!" the calico called out, her gaze flitting over towards the tabby she had just been sitting besides a moment ago. "Take Gingersplash out to Twilight Falls. I am going to need moss and burnet. Some borage would be useful too."

Taking a deep breath, the calico healer shook herself before staring around the clearing, suddenly very aware of the fact that she had stepped into the fray without a second thought at the sight of a patient in need... again. Still... no use crying over decisions that she would once again repeat if given the chance to do so. Instead, she puffed her chest, throwing a challenging glare at those whom she had spoken to. Gingersplash in particular. She had no time to waste with useless prattle when there were lives at stake.

"Now... I trust there are no more questions. Get moving, and we might just get these kits into the nursery and safe before they are born. Snowybreeze, carry her if you must," Lightningstorm added, throwing an added, poignant stare at the colossal tom before turning to the medicine cat's den to get the tools she needed for the task at paw.

@Dark [Firestorm] | @paris [Azaleashine - Gingersplash]
| Azaleashine should still be able to move towards the nursery as it is close and her contractions seem to have just started - kits don't just cannon out of cats like rockets to my experience - so if you want to have her move with Snowybreeze and Dapplebreeze as encouragement, feel free to have her next post be in the nursery. If not, Snowybreeze will carry her as gently as he can to have her kits there. If she rockets the kits in the meeting, the kits will be quarantined for a moon - in real time - to confirm no plague has befallen them! |

@Dark [ Firestorm ]

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus [ Ladybugkit ]

@Kass [ Sedgekit ]

@Yolo [ Mothkit ]

@chickadee [ Bumblekit ]

Gingersplash
WindClan Warrior - She / Her

Gingersplash narrowed her sky-blue eyes, hatred flashing in them for a moment, but she didn't argue with the medicine cat.

Standing up, she flashed Azaleashine a sympathetic glance before heading towards the exit of the WindClan camp.

Once outside, Gingersplash unsheathed her claws and slashed at the earth, leaving scratches in the ground.

A low growl rumbled in the dilute tortoiseshell's throat.

''Moss and burnet..'' The she-cat muttered underneath her breath, storming off with an angry lash of her tail, not bothering to check if Firestorm, Bristlepaw's mentor, was following her.

Azaleashine
WindClan Queen - She / Her

Azaleashine watched Gingersplash leave camp. She didn't deserve that..

The queen got to her paws shakily, gingerly putting one paw in front of the other as she walked towards the nursery, Snowybreeze and Dapplebreeze on either side of her.

Inside the nursery, Azaleashine collapsed into her nest, resting her head on her forepaws and biting on the moss to release pain.

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

"I will speak with him as soon as possible," Scorchedfang dipped his head toward Twilightstar. He had not known much about this.. Snow Fever, and he liked having more information at his disposal. Maybe if he caught Cowtuft in a conversation, he could learn more about these symptoms and experiment further.. Watching the medicine cats struggle to cure something was quite entertaining.

As Twilightstar continued to speak, his ears twitched. At face value, it seemed like a fine idea - using ShadowClan as fodder against common enemies. (The thought of ShadowClan, though, made something within swirl unpleasantly. Could not put a paw on the specifics, he just did not ravish in the idea of being near one. There was a reason he avoided Gatherings and it was not camp guarding.)

But the meeting quickly dived into chaos. Scorchedfang honestly could hardly keep up, it was cats being RiverClan lovers and ShadowClan haters, with only a few who seemed to have their heads screwed on straight. And then some narcissist decided to go into labor in the middle of all it, likely because she wanted to draw attention away from how stupid she sounded. Stars. Thankfully Lightningstorm was around to clean that mess up, he was one brain-cell away from yeeting her and her clown posse out of sight.

Fallownose's snap was.. Beyond satisfying. Scorchedfang's eyes gleamed with approval as he watched him settle down. He'd have to speak to him about it later, give him some positive reinforcement. A Fallow-snack, if one will.

"I have.. been with this Clan since the fire." His voice is raised just enough to be heard, not wanting to be drowned out by stupidity. "It's been.. several moons, I know it is nothing in comparison to many of you. But the only Clans that have brought us any grief since that day are the ones Twilightstar has named, ThunderClan and RiverClan. I understand apprehension from past experiences, but is there no appeal in using them to prevent more WindClan injury? If our options are fight alone, and struggle with sickness and injuries, or fight together and primarily worry about the ongoing sickness as less cats are wounded, I would think the later is the wiser choice."

[ don't feel like hunting down names to mention so OPEN to whoever ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:12 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"I will speak with him as soon as possible," Scorchedfang dipped his head toward Twilightstar. He had not known much about this.. Snow Fever, and he liked having more information at his disposal. Maybe if he caught Cowtuft in a conversation, he could learn more about these symptoms and experiment further.. Watching the medicine cats struggle to cure something was quite entertaining.

As Twilightstar continued to speak, his ears twitched. At face value, it seemed like a fine idea - using ShadowClan as fodder against common enemies. (The thought of ShadowClan, though, made something within swirl unpleasantly. Could not put a paw on the specifics, he just did not ravish in the idea of being near one. There was a reason he avoided Gatherings and it was not camp guarding.)

But the meeting quickly dived into chaos. Scorchedfang honestly could hardly keep up, it was cats being RiverClan lovers and ShadowClan haters, with only a few who seemed to have their heads screwed on straight. And then some narcissist decided to go into labor in the middle of all it, likely because she wanted to draw attention away from how stupid she sounded. Stars. Thankfully Lightningstorm was around to clean that mess up, he was one brain-cell away from yeeting her and her clown posse out of sight.

Fallownose's snap was.. Beyond satisfying. Scorchedfang's eyes gleamed with approval as he watched him settle down. He'd have to speak to him about it later, give him some positive reinforcement. A Fallow-snack, if one will.

"I have.. been with this Clan since the fire." His voice is raised just enough to be heard, not wanting to be drowned out by stupidity. "It's been.. several moons, I know it is nothing in comparison to many of you. But the only Clans that have brought us any grief since that day are the ones Twilightstar has named, ThunderClan and RiverClan. I understand apprehension from past experiences, but is there no appeal in using them to prevent more WindClan injury? If our options are fight alone, and struggle with sickness and injuries, or fight together and primarily worry about the ongoing sickness as less cats are wounded, I would think the later is the wiser choice."

[ don't feel like hunting down names to mention so OPEN to whoever ]

@Lillith [ Fallownose ]

@Moonraven [ Twilightstar ]

@Undertaker [ Leechscar ]

@Alchemist Kitsune [ Lightningstorm ]

@Dark [ Firestorm ]

@wolfie [ Cowtuft ]

Willowbrook
Gingersplash's Sister

Willowbrook narrowed her eyes, getting to her paws and stepping forward, calling out to her Clanmates.

''I know that times are rough at the moment,'' The golden-brown she-cat began, pausing as she searched for the right words. She glanced at Scorchedfang.

''I know that it seems like WindClan blood isn't being spilled by countless battles, over and over again. But the truth is,'' Willowbrook's voice gradually grew louder as she spoke to the cats in the clearing. She padded over to Scorchedfang and stood beside him.

''But the truth is, blood is being spilled, whether we like it or not.''

She flashed Fallownose a glare from blazing amber eyes.

''We shouldn't snap at our Clanmates for speaking their thoughts, Fallownose.''

''Now, I know that my sister is stubborn,'' Willowbrook sighed. ''But you have to admit that Gingersplash is a good warrior. She knows what she is saying, and she knows that she is taking a huge risk by speaking out. Bristlepaw, too.''

Willowbrook gave a nod to Bristlepaw, whose blue gaze softened at the warrior's praise.

Willowbrook continued to speak.

''Here's the real question,'' The she-cat paused. ''Does more WindClan blood need to be spilled because ShadowClan says so?''

BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks

Last edited by isla; December 7th, 2023 at 10:18 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:24 PM
work is never done

Scorchedfang was confident some of these cats must have moss so stuffed up their ears, it was growing over their brains and drowning out all sense of logic. "We have two Clans who are openly aggressive and have killed our cats, and one who is actively stealing our herb supplies.

"Do not assume ShadowClan's words are why we are fighting. If we do nothing, the Clans actively working to see us harm will only do worse, as there is no punishment to their actions. They do not care about peace talks or warnings, and have rewarded those who sought us harm with power.

"Including ShadowClan in this means we reduce the injuries and death born from this necessary engagement. The real question here, is why you are talking when you clearly have not considered what has already been stated."
A lash of his tail, clear irritation etched across his muzzle.

"And you do not dare speak to your deputy that way. The cats you defend care more for the well-being of murderers than of your Clan, of queens and kits. Shutting those flea-bags down is in the best interest of everyone."

[ @paris ]

Old December 7th, 2023, 10:31 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Quote:
Scorchedfang was confident some of these cats must have moss so stuffed up their ears, it was growing over their brains and drowning out all sense of logic. "We have two Clans who are openly aggressive and have killed our cats, and one who is actively stealing our herb supplies.

"Do not assume ShadowClan's words are why we are fighting. If we do nothing, the Clans actively working to see us harm will only do worse, as there is no punishment to their actions. They do not care about peace talks or warnings, and have rewarded those who sought us harm with power.

"Including ShadowClan in this means we reduce the injuries and death born from this necessary engagement. The real question here, is why you are talking when you clearly have not considered what has already been stated."
A lash of his tail, clear irritation etched across his muzzle.

"And you do not dare speak to your deputy that way. The cats you defend care more for the well-being of murderers than of your Clan, of queens and kits. Shutting those flea-bags down is in the best interest of everyone."

[ @paris ]

Willowbrook

Willowbrook gritted her teeth, giving a soft growl.

''Shutting RiverClan and ThunderClan down may be in the best interests of WindClan's warriors,'' She agreed, doing her best to keep her temper. ''But it's certainly not mine.''

Willowbrook gestured to the nursery with her muzzle.

''Do not forget that one of our queens is kitting, Scorchedfang,'' Her voice was dangerously calm. ''Are you willing to bet Azaleashine's life on RiverClan and ThunderClan blood?''

She gave a single lash of her tail, glancing at Bluebellflurry, whose eyes were narrowed as she glared at Scorchedfang. Willowbrook turned back to the tom.

''I'll have you know that Azaleashine is Bluebellflurry's sister. Bluebellflurry will have your tail if not only Azaleashine, but Azaleashine's kits, are killed because of something that WindClan caused.''

Willowbrook hung her head, a cruel smile gracing her muzzle. She used one eye to glare up at the tom.

''I'll speak to Fallownose however I want to when it comes to Gingersplash. She's my sister, for StarClan's sake. Clan comes before kin, I know, but not in this case.''

BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks

Last edited by isla; December 7th, 2023 at 10:31 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:39 PM
work is never done

"Does being narcissistic come naturally to your flock, or are you just trying really hard?" Scorchedfang prompted, genuinely curious. "You cats barred your teeth at Leechscar for siding with Twilightstar on this matter, but when it comes to Clan safety it is all you-you-you. I do not give a damn if the Great Skies Above sired you and the rat-tag gang you associate with, you are clearly inconsiderate of the situation at paw."

A dismissive flick of his tail, and he was done. "I think we have heard enough from you. Since the Clan is not of your concern, I hope you leave - you can take the rest with you, if they feel the same. This conversation though, is over." If she continued to ramble and express anti-Clan sentiment, he would let Fallownose or Twilightstar (.. or Lightningstorm? He was not sure if she had power to do so, but was curious to see if so) handle them. This just seemed pointless and he was confident the points he made, were valid and would make others reconsider their initial ShadowClan stance.

It was not about allying to be friends, but using the lesser enemy to reduce damages.

[ @paris / scorched will no longer acknowledge her or any cats associating positively with her. ]

Last edited by BEAR.; December 7th, 2023 at 11:11 PM. Reason: fixed typo oop
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:45 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Quote:
"Does being narcissistic come naturally to your flock, or are you just trying really hard?" Scorchedfang prompted, genuinely curious. "You cats barred your teeth at Leechscar for siding with Twilightstar on his matter, but when it comes to Clan safety it is all you-you-you. I do not give a damn if the Great Skies Above sired you and the rat-tag gang you associate with, you are clearly inconsiderate of the situation at paw."

A dismissive flick of his tail, and he was done. "I think we have heard enough from you. Since the Clan is not of your concern, I hope you leave - you can take the rest with you, if they feel the same. This conversation though, is over." If she continued to ramble and express anti-Clan sentiment, he would let Fallownose or Twilightstar (.. or Lightningstorm? He was not sure if she had power to do so, but was curious to see if so) handle them. This just seemed pointless and he was confident the points he made, were valid and would make others reconsider their initial ShadowClan stance.

It was not about allying to be friends, but using the lesser enemy to reduce damages.

[ @paris / scorched will no longer acknowledge her or any cats associating positively with her. ]

@Moonraven [ Twilightstar ]

Willowbrook

Willowbrook's amber eyes widened, but they hardened with hate as she made her decision.

''Fine. If WindClan can't see the problem that they are getting themselves into, then I will leave,'' Her voice was calm and she glared around the cats gathered.

''If any cat who wants to come with me, then they can. But from now on, I am no longer a WindClan cat.''

Willowbrook lashed her tail.

''When innocent cats die, their blood will be not only on Twilightstar's paws, but Fallownose and Scorchedfang's, as well.''

Without saying another word, Willowbrook whirled around and slipped out of the camp, heading for ThunderClan territory.

BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks

Last edited by isla; December 7th, 2023 at 10:46 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:48 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
"Your Clan should come above all else."

From where she saw near Fallownose, Bravebird narrowed her eyes at Willowbrook and Bluebellflurry, fur bristling. She rose to her paws but didn't move from her friends side. Like droplets of water from a leaf, however, the words this... Scorchedfang? He wasn't familiar - but they did hold logic. It was difficult for Brave to see past allying with ShadowClan as anything other than betraying those whom she still held close to her heart - her brother, Fernpaw, Twilightstar. That was another mental battle to fight another time (was she wanting to side with those toads???) but right now her anger was directed towards the current loners in camp. Briefly her blue eyes flashed over to Scorchedfang, and within them a hint of intrigue, before they went straight to the hissy fit.

"If you do not think of yourself as a WindClan warrior, then get out. If you have no interest in defending this Clan and your Clanmates, then you're no longer a warrior." She gave a lash of her tail as she glared at Willowbrook, more than ready to drag this piece of vermin out of camp kicking and screaming if it came down to it.

"You don't get to pick and choose who comes first when. Do you not remember the vow you swore to be a warrior?? To lay down your life in service of your Clan should you be called to do so? How you even got to be anything more than what you are now - a spoiled, ungrateful kit - is beyond me."

It was starting to hurt her head but Brave stood her ground. "One more word out of your mouth about letting WindClan fall to the claws of our enemies and I will call to Twilightstar for your exile." She had no real power to do so, but keeping a cat that had openly admitted to WindClan's battles not being their own, despite being a WindClan warrior?? Stupid.

...And then the fox-heart actually turned and ran. Ha! "Good riddance, traitor! Come back onto WindClan land and I'll shred you, you hear me??" Ugh. With a now decent pounding in her head Bravebird sat. Her gaze shifted once again to Scorchedfang, the same curiosity in there, before she looked back at Twilightstar.

[ @BEAR. @paris ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 7th, 2023 at 10:55 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:52 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual - tags; @paris
Softsong scoffed. "Have you got bees for brains, Willowbrook? Last I checked, you were a WindClan warrior yourself. Is RiverClan stealing herbs in the best interest of the kits of the clan? How about ThunderClan killing untrained apprentices?" Softsong flicked an ear dismissively. "There will always be kits and queens in WindClan. Should we never engage in any sort of fighting to please you? Because last time I checked, protecting borders and clanmates is the job of a warrior. Get your act together or go find a nice twoleg house in which to waste away your days. The discussion isn't about whether we should fight - that's simply the life of a clan cat. It's about whether we should fight with ShadowClan."

Softsong watched coolly as Willowbrook left. Good riddance. If she couldn't handle a little conflict, she wasn't fit to be a warrior.

She thought on Scorchedfang's words. She understood where he came from, but she still couldn't agree. An alliance may start advantageous, but she could never trust a ShadowClan cat not to attack her from behind. She'd made her thoughts clear enough though - she wasn't going to repeat herself. If Twilightstar heard their protests and decided to ally with ShadowClan, she would follow - she'd just be very carefully watching her back.

Last edited by lesbianism; December 7th, 2023 at 10:59 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:58 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
"Your Clan should come above all else."

From where she saw near Fallownose, Bravebird narrowed her eyes at Willowbrook and Bluebellflurry, fur bristling. She rose to her paws but didn't move from her friends side. Like droplets of water from a leaf, however, the words this... Scorchedfang? He wasn't familiar - but they did hold logic. It was difficult for Brave to see past allying with ShadowClan as anything other than betraying those whom she still held close to her heart - her brother, Fernpaw, Twilightstar. That was another mental battle to fight another time (was she wanting to side with those toads???) but right now her anger was directed towards the current loners in camp. Briefly her blue eyes flashed over to Scorchedfang, and within them a hint of intrigue, before they went straight to the hissy fit.

"If you do not think of yourself as a WindClan warrior, then get out. If you have no interest in defending this Clan and your Clanmates, then you're no longer a warrior." She gave a lash of her tail as she glared at Gingersplash, more than ready to drag this piece of vermin out of camp kicking and screaming if it came down to it.

"You don't get to pick and choose who comes first when. Do you not remember the vow you swore to be a warrior?? To lay down your life in service of your Clan should you be called to do so? How you even got to be anything more than what you are now - a spoiled, ungrateful kit - is beyond me."

It was starting to hurt her head but Brave stood her ground. "One more word out of your mouth about letting WindClan fall to the claws of our enemies and I will call to Twilightstar for your exile." She had no real power to do so, but keeping a cat that had openly admitted to WindClan's battles not being their own, despite being a WindClan warrior?? Stupid.

...And then the fox-heart actually turned and ran. Ha! "Good riddance, traitor! Come back onto WindClan land and I'll shred you, you hear me??" Ugh. With a now decent pounding in her head Bravebird sat. Her gaze shifted once again to Scorchedfang, the same curiosity in there, before she looked back at Twilightstar.

[ @BEAR. @paris ]

@BEAR. [ Scorchedfang ]

@lesbianism [ Softsong ]

Bristlepaw
WindClan Apprentice - She / Her

Great StarClan, what's happening?

This was the first thought to come to Bristlepaw's mind as she watched Bravebird lash out at the leaving warrior.

Bristlepaw sank onto her belly, her blue eyes wide.

This is wrong. This is so, so wrong.

Gingersplash and Willowbrook don't deserve this.

Azaleashine doesn't deserve this.

I don't deserve this.

Bristlepaw kept her mouth shut, afraid that she would be next. Gingersplash had left camp in search of herbs with Firestorm.

The dappled blue-gray and white apprentice let out a whimper, tears rolling down her cheeks.

What is wrong with this Clan?

For the first time in her life, Bristlepaw felt sympathy for ThunderClan and RiverClan.

ThunderClan and RiverClan do not deserve this treatment. StarClan help them by sending Willowbrook to one of those two Clans.

Bristlepaw let out a cry.

''Why can't you all stop arguing?''

She glared at her gathered Clanmates, specifically Bravebird and Scorchedfang.

''WindClan has enough on their paws than to worry about mouse-brained arguments, alright?!''

StarClan help me.

Bristlepaw trembled, her ears pinned against her head. Negative thought after negative thought entered the apprentice's brain.

Please, leave them alone!

Why are you doing this?!

They haven't done nothing wrong!

BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks

Last edited by isla; December 7th, 2023 at 11:11 PM.