LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaffodilFlight View Post
<•~•>Morningkit<•~•>
[ OPEN ]
A yawn arose from a nest and the small kit opened her eyes, sticky with sleepiness. Morningkit, despite her name, was NOT a morning cat. But eh- She needed to get up eventually to socialize. Maybe she’d make some friends…

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 1 MOON . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

Maybe Morningkit will make friends today! But before that, she'll need to make it past a shark-eyed Maggotkit who's posted itself up by the side of her nest, chin resting on the mossy edge.

"You look sleeeep-y," it coos happily, propping its dusty forepaws up on the edge of the nest as if it's playing with the idea of welcoming itself into the cozy bed with her. "She's a wee sleepy-bee," Maggotkit continues in a rickety little sing-song. Its lopsided little smile would be offputting if it weren't so darn genuine. "Wake-y wake. I wanna talk to you. So talk to me. Do you know stories?"

@DaffodilFlight
Old June 12th, 2024, 02:26 PM

Bump Policy: After a day ^^
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjaku View Post

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Maybe Morningkit will make friends today! But before that, she'll need to make it past a shark-eyed Maggotkit who's posted itself up by the side of her nest, chin resting on the mossy edge.

"You look sleeeep-y," it coos happily, propping its dusty forepaws up on the edge of the nest as if it's playing with the idea of welcoming itself into the cozy bed with her. "She's a wee sleepy-bee," Maggotkit continues in a rickety little sing-song. Its lopsided little smile would be offputting if it weren't so darn genuine. "Wake-y wake. I wanna talk to you. So talk to me. Do you know stories?"

@DaffodilFlight

<•~•>Morningkit<•~•>
Morningkit noticed the fellow kit, immediately wide awake.
Hello. She muttered with an immediate look of disinterest. This cat seemed relatively… what’s the word? Energetic. I should probably introduce myself. Morningkit continued, skipping over its question on purpose.
I’m Morningkit. This, She paused, pawing at the moss and heather underpaw, is my nest! Stifling a yawn as she spoke, she tucked her paws under her, keeping her gaze trained on the kit. What’s your name? I think it would be better if we knew eachother, and maybe be friends in the future. Morningkit mewed, her look of interest returning.
[ @/kenjaku ]
Old June 12th, 2024, 03:09 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

"This is yoouur nest," it repeats, taking a dazzled tone like Morningkit's popped the top on a chest of treasures in front of it. "Can I be in it? Or, you can come to mine," Maggotkit offers, jerking a short nod over its shoulder to a nest occupied by a pale, sleeping queen. It's not actually very interested in going back over there (it came to Morningkit's nest for a reason!), but it figures it would be polite and good of it to offer.

"I'm Maggotkit. Good morning, morning Morningkit." It has fun warbling her name softly as her uninterested look flies clear over its head. It has even more fun learning that the two of them might be on a fast track to friendship right now, just like that. That would mean it has TWO whole friends, which is even better than only having one and infinitely better than having none at all. Maybe it'll bring Morningkit to meet Frogkit some time, so that both of its friends are friends, too...but that might mean they become better friends with each other than with Maggotkit. And that wouldn't be good.

Hrm.

Maggotkit shakes a thoughtful frown off its face. "We can be friends right now," it says. Maggotkit doesn't want to wait for the future, that's too far away. It wants friends who like it right now, immediately. "Do you know stories?" It presses a second time, relentless. It's thinking that maybe she just hadn't heard it the first time. "I know stories," Maggotkit continues helpfully, "so if you don't I will you give you one. Maybe two. Two stories, okay? I can give you them."

This is a proper little saleskitten. Morningkit must look, to it, like someone in dire need of 1-2 stories.

@DaffodilFlight
Old June 12th, 2024, 03:15 PM
Feed me...

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

Goosekit
Tags -Cranewhisper @IDIOTICBEAN101 -Ravenkit @Tallstar -Magpiekit @Snivellus

The tiny, newly named 'Goosekit' lay quietly. her breathing is soft and steady and her eyes remained closed. Darkness was her world, as well as the feeling of small, squirming bodies around her, she knew that somehow they were related and Something larger, warmer, and softer surrounded her—her mother?. She heard muffled sounds 'voices' but couldn’t make anything out and she felt terribly, immensely, horrible cold. Her small body flailed weakly, seeking the comforting warmth of her mother's fur.
Old June 12th, 2024, 03:26 PM

Bump Policy: After a day ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjaku View Post
ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

"This is yoouur nest," it repeats, taking a dazzled tone like Morningkit's popped the top on a chest of treasures in front of it. "Can I be in it? Or, you can come to mine," Maggotkit offers, jerking a short nod over its shoulder to a nest occupied by a pale, sleeping queen. It's not actually very interested in going back over there (it came to Morningkit's nest for a reason!), but it figures it would be polite and good of it to offer.

"I'm Maggotkit. Good morning, morning Morningkit." It has fun warbling her name softly as her uninterested look flies clear over its head. It has even more fun learning that the two of them might be on a fast track to friendship right now, just like that. That would mean it has TWO whole friends, which is even better than only having one and infinitely better than having none at all. Maybe it'll bring Morningkit to meet Frogkit some time, so that both of its friends are friends, too...but that might mean they become better friends with each other than with Maggotkit. And that wouldn't be good.

Hrm.

Maggotkit shakes a thoughtful frown off its face. "We can be friends right now," it says. Maggotkit doesn't want to wait for the future, that's too far away. It wants friends who like it right now, immediately. "Do you know stories?" It presses a second time, relentless. It's thinking that maybe she just hadn't heard it the first time. "I know stories," Maggotkit continues helpfully, "so if you don't I will you give you one. Maybe two. Two stories, okay? I can give you them."

This is a proper little saleskitten. Morningkit must look, to it, like someone in dire need of 1-2 stories.

@DaffodilFlight

<•~•>Morningkit<•~•>

Morningkit smiled.
I guess you can come to my nest. I don’t know if your queen would want me over there… She fretted, gazing at the pale queen Maggotkit had nodded to. But I don’t know any stories. I haven’t gone by the elder’s den even in the 3 moons I’ve been around. Although I could tell you bout myself! She added, her gaze drawing back to Maggotkit, a grin replacing the small smile she had just had. This cat was funny. Yes. I really think we can be friends! Morningkit thought happily. She hadn’t made any friends since… Then. So it was super exciting! She’d heard many story of friendships lasting til death and that’s something she wanted. A friend she could trust with her life. But ofcourse she needed to make sure she could trust Maggotkit with hers. It seemed younger than herself too.
Say.. Maybe you could tell me bout yourself aswell! She mewed, tilting her head to one side, sitting up.
Old June 12th, 2024, 03:31 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

Blossomkit walked over to her friends "are you guys hungry I think we should go eat something?" @SandyFox
Old June 12th, 2024, 03:38 PM
I am a waffle ~(˘▾˘~)

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Blossomkit walked over to her friends "are you guys hungry I think we should go eat something?" @SandyFox
Splashkit's ears perked up at the word 'eat.' Gosh, it felt like he hadn't eaten in moons!

"Yeah!" Splashkit meowed. This would be his first time eating solid food! He imagined what mice must taste like. In his mind, they were perfect little morsels of food with just the right amount of meat on the bones. Splashkit's mouth started to water.

Kaito ✦ He/Him ✦ 13 ✦ Model Rocket Enthusiast

Last edited by SandyFox; June 12th, 2024 at 03:38 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 03:49 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Cranewhisper-She/Her

————————

Cranewhisper purred and used her tail to pull her kits closer to her belly.
She would give them a few more licks to warm them up more.
She watched some of the other kits as well.

@Hound - @Tallstar - @Snivellus

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Old June 12th, 2024, 08:06 PM
be a opossum.

Bump Policy: 48hr

Frogkit sat in the nursery due to her punishment.
she looked around for something to do....until she
thought of the great idea to scream for maggotkit...
MAGGOTKITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

@kenjaku
-frogkit got a punishment for foul language and has to stay in the nursery until June 25th. also cant become an apprentice until 7 moons old-
Old June 12th, 2024, 08:08 PM
be a opossum.

Bump Policy: 48hr

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Cranewhisper-She/Her

————————

Cranewhisper purred and used her tail to pull her kits closer to her belly.
She would give them a few more licks to warm them up more.
She watched some of the other kits as well.

@Hound - @Tallstar - @Snivellus

Frogkit walked over to her.
Hi! I'm the kit who was punished, anyways, would you like to adopt me pretty pls, my mom flowerheart was taken from me ;(!

@IDIOTICBEAN101