Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by sock
Today 12:42 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by glitch
Today 12:38 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:37 PM
“Romeo, Romeo, where art...
Last post by glitch
Today 12:36 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:35 PM

Old July 6th, 2022, 01:25 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:

There were way too many pauses and dragged stupid questions for Dawnstar like. This cat was lucky she's grown more tolerance during her leadership, if the bulky leader had been as impatient during her earlier moons, this cat would be dead. "You have three seconds to explain why I shouldn't skin you alive and put your pelt in my den." The deep growl was filled with impatience and open disdain. The molly's mood shifted from curious to vexed in a mere heartbeat. Dawnstar unsheathed her long, sharp claws and san them into the earth beneath her, adding some extra menace to her promise.

She stared at the cat with wide eyes. Oh no, what did I say wrong? “W-Well, I’m a great hunter…! I mean- to me I am. I don’t- I don’t know many other cats. But uh… I think I could bring lots of prey to ShadowClan! Um… If your leader lets me join, that is. If you give me a chance to- to prove myself I could show you! I wouldn’t hunt in your territory without permission, of course! I… would never steal from ShadowClan!” She waited for a response, desperately hoping she had said the right thing this time, but also ready to run if she hadn’t.
Old July 6th, 2022, 01:34 PM
SPOOKSTER

My Mood: Bored

Name:Frosted
Rank Request: Apprentice
Reason to Join:Frosted finds clan life interesting and wants to become a part of it

Emo Bean

Bump after 24 hours

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin-

Going into school soon so I'll be on less ty ^^
Old July 6th, 2022, 02:40 PM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Status: Im a christian girl who loves jesus! Im not on as much as I used to
Bump Policy: I am really forgetful so feel free to bump me anytime
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar gave the loner a long fierce stare as if daring him to lie to her. His words sounded truthful and after a long moment, Dawnstar reasoned that the strange hairball didn't have much of a reason to lie to her. As he moved on to check out all of the clans, she sneered learning that he seemed to find something in ShadowClan he didn't with the other three. It was nice to know that he had taken the time to learn about all the clans instead of just picking the first one he came across. Still...

"I don't see why I should bring you into ShadowClan, nothing you'd said nor done has piqued my interest all that much. You seem like every other measly beggar hoping to be a part of something bigger than yourself." Nothing about Thorn caught her attention or screamed like he'd be worth her any of her clanmates' time training. If he asked her what he had to do for her approval then he knew little to nothing about her leadership, as he so boldly spoke earlier. Dawnstar was getting tired of outsiders asking her what they had to do to join ShadowClan. Why did she have to tell them? They're the ones that wanted to join.

As the thick, inky, black shadows were chased away by the faint glow of the morning sun, golden amber eyes peered upward with a disgruntled growl built within her broad chest. She was prowling, although when wasn't she prowling or lurking through the shadows of her clan. Traveling a well-known path, Dawnstar pushed aside a bush full of brambles, shaking off the small thorns that tugged at the fur of her shoulder, and eyed some rabbit tracks. Ducking her to try and see if she could get a fresh scent, a groan, and an eye roll accompanied it when all she found was stale.

Huffing, she continued her trek making sure to check the border that sat near the outskirts, aware that cats were trying to make a home or steal from the clans. It's been a while since she's brought anyone new into ShadowClan. No one special enough has bothered making an appearance. Oh, and who was that. Standing in the shadow of a pine tree, the she-cat locked eye on the stranger waiting. Confusion clouded her usual burning amber orbs as she watched what she had assumed was the cat's pelt slide off their body. It took her a second to realize that it was the pelt the cat had been carrying. Interesting, Dawnstar didn't bother hiding her presence hadn't been to start off with.

"Hmm, at least someone's been well informed." Her tone, though flat and lifeless, lacks the cold, threatening promise of death or the hot ire of pain. It would be very clear to the outsider from the powerful muscles, the numerous scars, and the overall dominating presence, that she should be mindful of her manners with this living danger. "Since you brought gifts fashioned to my particular tastes, I'm going to skip over the small talk assuming you are not as daft as other outsiders. So you can give me your name, your story, and explain to me why I should bother wasting my precious time with you."

[Your cat isn't in a clan as far as I can tell so would not be referred to as an apprentice. Also warning, but between stealing prey, trespassing, and the cocky attitude it would be off if Dawnstar didn't try to kill Swift. So I'll give you three posts to allow Swift to flee before I do anything with HR kill.]

There was a thin line between confidence and arrogance, bravery and recklessness, courage and disrespect. Some cats knew how to walk that tightrope without tottering too far off to one side and plugging to their death. This outsider was not one of them. "Foolish vermin," Dawnstar muttered softly and then sprung with huge outstretched front paws, aiming to sink her claws into the smaller cat's shoulders and wrench her head in the direction of Dawnstar's fanged maw.

There were way too many pauses and dragged stupid questions for Dawnstar like. This cat was lucky she's grown more tolerance during her leadership, if the bulky leader had been as impatient during her earlier moons, this cat would be dead. "You have three seconds to explain why I shouldn't skin you alive and put your pelt in my den." The deep growl was filled with impatience and open disdain. The molly's mood shifted from curious to vexed in a mere heartbeat. Dawnstar unsheathed her long, sharp claws and san them into the earth beneath her, adding some extra menace to her promise.

Oh! Dawnstar finally recalled where she remembered the cat. She was that guppy who did as she pleased at the one gathering. "So you decided to turn on your clan because you were demoted for being an imbecile at a gathering." From the cold and sarcastic tone, it wasn't hard to tell that Dawnstar's interest was lost in the cat. "Nope, I'm done with you. Get out of my territory and don't return or it will be the last thing you ever do."
[Dawnstar will try to kill her if Vine sticks around any longer, just a warning]

He kept moving around, not trying all that hard to be released nor was he fighting back, but she could see that her claws on his throat were making him uneasy. The fast he started talking the faster she might let him up, depending on how much of what was said she liked or disliked. Dawnstar did find it odd that he wasn't even trying to fight back. Did he not have a flight or fight instinct? Or was he one of those types that figure wit and a chatty tongue would get him out of all his predicaments? After the first few words, Dawnstar discovered that he was the latter. The hulking she-cat's tattered ears drew themselves against her head, displeased at being forced to listen to this fool babble.

Some of his lingo was hard for Dawnstar to follow, but she got the gist of it. Basically, he wanted to join ShadowClan, apparently has skills, and blah, blah, blah. It was the same old song Dawnstar was used to hearing. "Nice scars, I like them. You, however, I don't think I do you, Oz." The mountain of a cat hadn't a clue what a doll-face was, but it sounded like an insult to her. It didn't seem he was taking his situation or Dawnstar seriously, she should change that/ "You don't seem to understand the importance of being a part of a clan. ShadowClan is no place for halfhearted oafs. You clearly have no drive, goal, or a real reason to want to be within my clan. Why should I bother wasting my clan's prey, time, and energy on another nobody." His tomfoolery was doing nothing for his character.

"You don't seem to fear death, which is fascinating, but what about pain. I've no problems picking you apart piece by piece starting with that wagging tongue of yours. Payment for wasting my time." The sadist has been meaning to see how long a cat could stay alive she dissects it. She had started with Twilightstar but ultimately didn't get as far as she would have liked.

To think, Dawnstar actually called this moron a member of ShadowClan. "Keep testing me and you'll end up a rotting corpse picked apart by scavengers. You can answer me and explain your absence, or I can just exile you, your choice." She hissed out the only warning Iciclebranch would be receiving.

It looked like a stick, or maybe someone from BunnyClan, hard to tell. The bigger-than-life ShadowClan leader was out scoping out the borders again when she spotted the thin black cat. He looked somewhat distressed from her point of view. A quick taste of the air confirmed her suspicions that she wasn't dealing with a clan cat. Not bothering to hide in the slightest, she finished closing the distance between them.

"What are you doing here, you can't possibly be another vermin hoping to join my clan." Frosty, just shy of threatening, Dawnstar scoffed after speaking. There was something wrong with this cat, it went beyond him looking weak. The leader couldn't place her tail on it, though.

Huh? That wasn't one of her kits... The enormous feline peered down at the small gray fuzzball that just walked straight up to her. A quick sniff told her that the hairball had most likely wandered over into ShadowClan's border. "Who the hell are you and where are your caretakers?" Dawnstar's questioned in a dry, brisk tone. Dawnstar didn't do soft and sweet, kit or not she was still trespassing in Dawnstar's territory.

Wonderful, another cat who couldn't speak plainly. Dawnstar scrunched up her nose, indicating her displeasure at learning the cat didn't care for borders. She didn't care if he wasn't familiar with them, ShadowClan's territory was marked in their scent. It was a primal and instinctive thing to mark what animals own, pure common sense should have told this cat not to come over what was marked it belong to someone.

"You want to join a clan, you need to learn the correct terms. We take pride in our clans, calling us anything else is liable to get your ears ripped off." Dawnstar warned, rolling her eyes and uncertain why she was bothering to educate this numbskull. "It does not sound like you are very familiar with clans nor how we run them let alone, understand our beliefs, values, and ways. Bringing you into my clan sound like more work than necessary." She had long ago grown tired of hearing about what outsiders had to offer her... actually this one just said he could offer something, no details. Whether that was worse or better, Dawnstar couldn't say.

Ugh! UUUUUUUUGHHHHHH! She was back! Broken out of her brooding, Dawnstar had to literally force herself to get up, veering off her path towards the camp, and walk in the direction of a breathing, living, gnat. "I was really hoping that something ate you, hairball." Dawnstar groaned as she stopped in front of what was most certainly going to be the cause of a number of unwanted headaches in the future. "Even though I highly doubt that you learned a single thing in exile, again. I'll bring you back to camp if you go where you do not belong ever again, I'm just going to tear out your tongue. Dawnstar warned, uncertain as to where this sassy hairball got the idea that they were friends let alone best friends. Maybe I'll throw her off the training cliff and call it an accident. The leader thought to herself, jerking her head to make the kit follow her as she walked back to camp.
[Done]

Dawnstar growled lightly as her fangs dug into his shoulder instead of the neck. The leader jerked her head away from the cat's shoulders, hind legs, and forepaw already straining to carry her weight as she had every intention to jerk away from Rajah as soon as her fangs failed to hit their mark. She didn't react quickly enough, as the tom went completely limp underneath her.

He crumbled beneath her, but having already dealt with the limp and spring act multiply times, Dawnstar was already throwing her weight back onto her haunches, fighting against the momentum pulling her down by pushing off his chest and ground with her forelegs, barely managing to find some semblance of balance. It worked, but not quite enough to avoid the kick to the guts, however. She threw her weight to the right as her hindlegs and lower half were the first to go up. Instead of being propelled over the smaller cat, she landed not in the most graceful heap on her side. She rolled with it, back onto her paws, and shook out her pelt.

"Welp, that was fun. You're good enough to make it as one of my warriors." Dawnstar ended the brawl there having seen enough from Rajah. He could hold his own in a fight with one clan cat. "You'll need to be a new name if you're joining, got any problems with that?"
[Do you have a certain name request or do you want Dawn to pick one? She'd probably go with Slytiger, Littletiger, Tigerstripe, or Tigershadow.]

Great shadows! That screeching was going to bring predators straight into her territory, it sounded like a wounded or dying cat. Dawnstar hissed as she left her camp and darted straightened into the territory. It was not hard at all to find the cause of the ruckus... lovely. "Seriously, Robinscratch, stop your howling!" Dawnstar spat as she circled around the queen in labor. "This is why queens aren't allowed out of camp!" Dawnstar couldn't even ask her where the hell she's been with incoming kits. "Are your contractions too close to moving you back to camp?"

Dawnstar's head shot up as she caught sight of a calico moving past her about a fox length from her. "Hold it," Dawnstar commanded, bushing through some bushes to pad over to the cat. "Snowfire, you going to tell me where you've been?"

"Im sorry Dawnstar. I was looking for an herb I had heard about from one of the elders that was supposed to be really important. I didnt find it, but I did bring back some marigold and poppy seeds."
Old July 6th, 2022, 03:37 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Dawnstar gave the loner a long fierce stare as if daring him to lie to her. His words sounded truthful and after a long moment, Dawnstar reasoned that the strange hairball didn't have much of a reason to lie to her. As he moved on to check out all of the clans, she sneered learning that he seemed to find something in ShadowClan he didn't with the other three. It was nice to know that he had taken the time to learn about all the clans instead of just picking the first one he came across. Still...

"I don't see why I should bring you into ShadowClan, nothing you'd said nor done has piqued my interest all that much. You seem like every other measly beggar hoping to be a part of something bigger than yourself." Nothing about Thorn caught her attention or screamed like he'd be worth her any of her clanmates' time training. If he asked her what he had to do for her approval then he knew little to nothing about her leadership, as he so boldly spoke earlier. Dawnstar was getting tired of outsiders asking her what they had to do to join ShadowClan. Why did she have to tell them? They're the ones that wanted to join.

As the thick, inky, black shadows were chased away by the faint glow of the morning sun, golden amber eyes peered upward with a disgruntled growl built within her broad chest. She was prowling, although when wasn't she prowling or lurking through the shadows of her clan. Traveling a well-known path, Dawnstar pushed aside a bush full of brambles, shaking off the small thorns that tugged at the fur of her shoulder, and eyed some rabbit tracks. Ducking her to try and see if she could get a fresh scent, a groan, and an eye roll accompanied it when all she found was stale.

Huffing, she continued her trek making sure to check the border that sat near the outskirts, aware that cats were trying to make a home or steal from the clans. It's been a while since she's brought anyone new into ShadowClan. No one special enough has bothered making an appearance. Oh, and who was that. Standing in the shadow of a pine tree, the she-cat locked eye on the stranger waiting. Confusion clouded her usual burning amber orbs as she watched what she had assumed was the cat's pelt slide off their body. It took her a second to realize that it was the pelt the cat had been carrying. Interesting, Dawnstar didn't bother hiding her presence hadn't been to start off with.

"Hmm, at least someone's been well informed." Her tone, though flat and lifeless, lacks the cold, threatening promise of death or the hot ire of pain. It would be very clear to the outsider from the powerful muscles, the numerous scars, and the overall dominating presence, that she should be mindful of her manners with this living danger. "Since you brought gifts fashioned to my particular tastes, I'm going to skip over the small talk assuming you are not as daft as other outsiders. So you can give me your name, your story, and explain to me why I should bother wasting my precious time with you."

[Your cat isn't in a clan as far as I can tell so would not be referred to as an apprentice. Also warning, but between stealing prey, trespassing, and the cocky attitude it would be off if Dawnstar didn't try to kill Swift. So I'll give you three posts to allow Swift to flee before I do anything with HR kill.]

There was a thin line between confidence and arrogance, bravery and recklessness, courage and disrespect. Some cats knew how to walk that tightrope without tottering too far off to one side and plugging to their death. This outsider was not one of them. "Foolish vermin," Dawnstar muttered softly and then sprung with huge outstretched front paws, aiming to sink her claws into the smaller cat's shoulders and wrench her head in the direction of Dawnstar's fanged maw.

Oh! Dawnstar finally recalled where she remembered the cat. She was that guppy who did as she pleased at the one gathering. "So you decided to turn on your clan because you were demoted for being an imbecile at a gathering." From the cold and sarcastic tone, it wasn't hard to tell that Dawnstar's interest was lost in the cat. "Nope, I'm done with you. Get out of my territory and don't return or it will be the last thing you ever do."
[Dawnstar will try to kill her if Vine sticks around any longer, just a warning]

He kept moving around, not trying all that hard to be released nor was he fighting back, but she could see that her claws on his throat were making him uneasy. The fast he started talking the faster she might let him up, depending on how much of what was said she liked or disliked. Dawnstar did find it odd that he wasn't even trying to fight back. Did he not have a flight or fight instinct? Or was he one of those types that figure wit and a chatty tongue would get him out of all his predicaments? After the first few words, Dawnstar discovered that he was the latter. The hulking she-cat's tattered ears drew themselves against her head, displeased at being forced to listen to this fool babble.

Some of his lingo was hard for Dawnstar to follow, but she got the gist of it. Basically, he wanted to join ShadowClan, apparently has skills, and blah, blah, blah. It was the same old song Dawnstar was used to hearing. "Nice scars, I like them. You, however, I don't think I do you, Oz." The mountain of a cat hadn't a clue what a doll-face was, but it sounded like an insult to her. It didn't seem he was taking his situation or Dawnstar seriously, she should change that/ "You don't seem to understand the importance of being a part of a clan. ShadowClan is no place for halfhearted oafs. You clearly have no drive, goal, or a real reason to want to be within my clan. Why should I bother wasting my clan's prey, time, and energy on another nobody." His tomfoolery was doing nothing for his character.

"You don't seem to fear death, which is fascinating, but what about pain. I've no problems picking you apart piece by piece starting with that wagging tongue of yours. Payment for wasting my time." The sadist has been meaning to see how long a cat could stay alive she dissects it. She had started with Twilightstar but ultimately didn't get as far as she would have liked.

To think, Dawnstar actually called this moron a member of ShadowClan. "Keep testing me and you'll end up a rotting corpse picked apart by scavengers. You can answer me and explain your absence, or I can just exile you, your choice." She hissed out the only warning Iciclebranch would be receiving.

It looked like a stick, or maybe someone from BunnyClan, hard to tell. The bigger-than-life ShadowClan leader was out scoping out the borders again when she spotted the thin black cat. He looked somewhat distressed from her point of view. A quick taste of the air confirmed her suspicions that she wasn't dealing with a clan cat. Not bothering to hide in the slightest, she finished closing the distance between them.

"What are you doing here, you can't possibly be another vermin hoping to join my clan." Frosty, just shy of threatening, Dawnstar scoffed after speaking. There was something wrong with this cat, it went beyond him looking weak. The leader couldn't place her tail on it, though.

Huh? That wasn't one of her kits... The enormous feline peered down at the small gray fuzzball that just walked straight up to her. A quick sniff told her that the hairball had most likely wandered over into ShadowClan's border. "Who the hell are you and where are your caretakers?" Dawnstar's questioned in a dry, brisk tone. Dawnstar didn't do soft and sweet, kit or not she was still trespassing in Dawnstar's territory.

Wonderful, another cat who couldn't speak plainly. Dawnstar scrunched up her nose, indicating her displeasure at learning the cat didn't care for borders. She didn't care if he wasn't familiar with them, ShadowClan's territory was marked in their scent. It was a primal and instinctive thing to mark what animals own, pure common sense should have told this cat not to come over what was marked it belong to someone.

"You want to join a clan, you need to learn the correct terms. We take pride in our clans, calling us anything else is liable to get your ears ripped off." Dawnstar warned, rolling her eyes and uncertain why she was bothering to educate this numbskull. "It does not sound like you are very familiar with clans nor how we run them let alone, understand our beliefs, values, and ways. Bringing you into my clan sound like more work than necessary." She had long ago grown tired of hearing about what outsiders had to offer her... actually this one just said he could offer something, no details. Whether that was worse or better, Dawnstar couldn't say.

Ugh! UUUUUUUUGHHHHHH! She was back! Broken out of her brooding, Dawnstar had to literally force herself to get up, veering off her path towards the camp, and walk in the direction of a breathing, living, gnat. "I was really hoping that something ate you, hairball." Dawnstar groaned as she stopped in front of what was most certainly going to be the cause of a number of unwanted headaches in the future. "Even though I highly doubt that you learned a single thing in exile, again. I'll bring you back to camp if you go where you do not belong ever again, I'm just going to tear out your tongue. Dawnstar warned, uncertain as to where this sassy hairball got the idea that they were friends let alone best friends. Maybe I'll throw her off the training cliff and call it an accident. The leader thought to herself, jerking her head to make the kit follow her as she walked back to camp.
[Done]

Dawnstar growled lightly as her fangs dug into his shoulder instead of the neck. The leader jerked her head away from the cat's shoulders, hind legs, and forepaw already straining to carry her weight as she had every intention to jerk away from Rajah as soon as her fangs failed to hit their mark. She didn't react quickly enough, as the tom went completely limp underneath her.

He crumbled beneath her, but having already dealt with the limp and spring act multiply times, Dawnstar was already throwing her weight back onto her haunches, fighting against the momentum pulling her down by pushing off his chest and ground with her forelegs, barely managing to find some semblance of balance. It worked, but not quite enough to avoid the kick to the guts, however. She threw her weight to the right as her hindlegs and lower half were the first to go up. Instead of being propelled over the smaller cat, she landed not in the most graceful heap on her side. She rolled with it, back onto her paws, and shook out her pelt.

"Welp, that was fun. You're good enough to make it as one of my warriors." Dawnstar ended the brawl there having seen enough from Rajah. He could hold his own in a fight with one clan cat. "You'll need to be a new name if you're joining, got any problems with that?"
[Do you have a certain name request or do you want Dawn to pick one? She'd probably go with Slytiger, Littletiger, Tigerstripe, or Tigershadow.]

Great shadows! That screeching was going to bring predators straight into her territory, it sounded like a wounded or dying cat. Dawnstar hissed as she left her camp and darted straightened into the territory. It was not hard at all to find the cause of the ruckus... lovely. "Seriously, Robinscratch, stop your howling!" Dawnstar spat as she circled around the queen in labor. "This is why queens aren't allowed out of camp!" Dawnstar couldn't even ask her where the hell she's been with incoming kits. "Are your contractions too close to moving you back to camp?"

Dawnstar's head shot up as she caught sight of a calico moving past her about a fox length from her. "Hold it," Dawnstar commanded, bushing through some bushes to pad over to the cat. "Snowfire, you going to tell me where you've been?"
[very sorry for late reply undertaker]

swift lashed her tail" no wonder the other clans hate you* she muttered among herself, her gaze turned sharp as her claws unsheathed in case," fine since you won't accept me then i'll find a different clan" she spoke boldly wanting to rage at dawnstar but doesn't,

her claws sheathed and went off" jerk" she mumbled lashing her tail at dawnstar one last time and headed off

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 6th, 2022, 03:46 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Rajah's kick connected solidly with Dawnstar's gut, though instead of flying over his head as he hoped, she had managed to brace herself and fell sideways. He wiggled his way out the second her weight was off him and was rolling onto his paws as she was getting to hers. The Toyger relaxed his muscles as the large molly declared that the fight was over.

"I'm glad I was satisfactory M'Lady," he said with an overexaggerated dip of his head. The new name part was interesting, not that he minded all that much. The tom wasn't really attached to his. "Not a problem as long as it's not something like Flowerpinkdance" Rajah said with a snort as he quickly smoothed his ruffled fur out, running a tongue over the shallow wound in his shoulder to clean out any dirt.

@Undertaker [Dawn can pick!]
Old July 6th, 2022, 11:52 PM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Quote:

[Done]

Frost was fritegned "u-uhm..i didn't mean to i swear...uh...i was just thinking if maybe i can join whatever this is? This place seems great...."
She spoke nervously, She didn't realized the danger she had just put herself in, and that the large tabby could simply kill her with a swoop of a claw

What do i do what do i do!! I'm so dead..just look at those giant claws... she thought, looking at the large tabby, regreting her decision

"please...i-i made a mistake! Please Just spare my life!"
Old July 7th, 2022, 10:30 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:

[/CENTER]
Robinscratch couldn’t move her paws and simply nodded. “Was… captured.” She groaned,”Took… a while…before I was… free…” With one final scream and one final push, she saw three healthy looking kits, but her belly hurt, and she felt dizzy.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old July 8th, 2022, 02:12 PM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

@Undertaker

And like she had hoped she see movement ahead almost right after dropping her things. 'A real scarred and huge cat' was the description she had been given. A little annoying that she couldn't have been given a more proper description (something like the pelt color would have been nice), but whatever. She quickly eyed the other cat up and down, and they were large and with a thorned pelt, so it matched well enough. "Ah, Dawnstar, correct?"

Her face went from the expressionless alertness to what could be described as a smile, if slightly more calm, as her gifts were brought up. She wasn't dumb and knew too many missteps here would either earn her new scars, or Dawnstar a new silver-blue pelt, so while she smiled her gaze was firmly focused, not allowing much room for surprises. "Hmmm, I was hoping they'd be to your liking." She hummed, and broke eye contact as she looked down at her gifts, running a paw over the head, but still being able to see Dawnstar from the corner of her eye. "Debated a bit on which one to take. I personally think the head looks more... neat, but then again pelts seemed more popular." She looked back up again and shrugged somewhat. "So why not just bring both."

"Let's see with the questions then, shall we? My name's Thana, or Shelly, though that one's a little older. Either way - provided things go right today - I will hopefully be receiving a new one after this." She cocked her head a little and her tone went up slightly at the end, almost in a question. "As for my story, though it's nothing too interesting. I was born to a house-cat with an older brother, no father in sight though. But living like that is as you can imagine very boring and doesn't exactly lead to a rewarding life. So I started training to catch small prey in the garden with the assistance of my brother, and eventually in the forest. I learned to defend myself and over the years I got better and better at both hunting and fighting. And then I started to hear about these four clans - Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, and Shadowclan of course. I looked around for some rumors, maybe a former clan cat, and so on. And now here we are."

"Then a reason you should waste your time with me. Well, form your reaction to these " a circling motion with her paw over the gifts "I'm going to go ahead and assume most other rogues who look to join don't come as prepared, so I suppose that'd be a point in my favor. And since I managed to pick off two clan cats - a Windclanner" gesture to the white head "and former Thunderclanner" gesture to the golden and brown pelt "it wouldn't be too far off to say I can hold my own in a fight. I've also survived on my own for quite some time, and while my hunting skills, like my fighting skills, are self-taught it has kept me well-fed and then some." God, she felt like such a bragger. She wasn't really, since everything she said was nothing but the clean truth, but it still felt... icky, somehow.

"I can't really find any good reason against me joining. If you want you could take me on a trial period for a week or two and see how I fare in your clan." She paused for a bit and cocked her head again, gazing at Dawnstar. "Though you strike me as someone with good judgment." So maybe this would be done today.

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Last edited by Morning!; July 8th, 2022 at 02:13 PM. Reason: fixed a typo
Old July 8th, 2022, 11:39 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Name: Cross (preferably turns into something starting with sable, falcon, or hawk! His appearance is in the attached image)
Rank Request: anything works!
Reason for Joining: he wants to join a community that values skill and loyalty, and isn't afraid to go all out. He also sees the codependent nature of the clans to be a good concept, much more so than his outsider life.

---------

Cross | he/him | @Undertaker

A large, dark bengal padded along the outside of ShadowClans border, striking ice blue eyes peering across the invisible scent line and into the shadowy pine trees beyond it. He knew the markers were there to mark their territory, and who was he to disobey that? Trespassing without permission was a lowly thing to do, even if you thought you had a good enough reason to. Based off of the faint scent of other outsiders crossing over the border, though, it didn't seem others thought the same. Well, that was their downfall.

He, on the contrary, would simply wait for a cat to come to him. And if that didn't happen, he would come back the next day and try again. Still, it likely wouldn't take that long. The clan cats did seem to prioritize checking their borders relatively frequently.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 9th, 2022, 01:29 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Roan
As he finished tugging the last thorn from his side, the kit swiveled on ear backwards to catch the sound of a cat's voice. The scent that washed over him was much like the one that had surrounded him since he entered the territory. But there was something else. Turning his head, his fixed his blank gaze onto the strange cat. She was much larger than he, his neck craning back to find her face. Lots of scaring, no blood though. Not a single flicker of expression registered onto his face as he blinked.

"Shadows." Just like his expression, the kit's voice was monotone. No fluctuation of words, no signifying shifts in deposition. Flashes of certain events played on a loop in his mind, and once more Roan was reminded that this place was familiar. "Mother... dead." That he did recall - being pulled from the warmth of his mother by some sort of force. Carried through various tall trees, lots of shadows. "...Dawnstar." That was a name he had heard from the larger cat who had carried him for a bit. To Roan, though, he was not sure what it meant.

Throughout his few words his paws and entire body remained still. His gaze remained fixated on the larger cat. Still nothing crossed his gaze, not a twitch of his ears or a move of his whiskers. On the forest floor a tiny beetle scurried in between them, and for the first time Roan's eyes darted down. In a flash he shot a fluffy paw out, slamming it against the beetle. A tiny squelching noise could be heard as his tiny claws came out, dragging his paw slowly backward and revealing a microscopic trail of blood dots. He lifted his claw to examine the now dead beetle that was hooked on his tiny claw. After a moment, his green eyes moved from the insect to the larger cat. "Dead." He extended his forepaw towards the strange cat. Whether it would be taken as an insult or offer, Roan was unsure.

[ @Undertaker - Since I'm not sure what's going on anymore with the Redshrike plot (it's been almost three weeks with no communication), I want to move forward to continue Roan's separate joining if that's alright ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; July 9th, 2022 at 01:35 PM.