Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:32 PM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 11:20 PM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Healing Event...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:05 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2018, 09:15 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooski View Post

@Spoopy Potato
Slipping back into the clearing, the sleek oriental molly shook herself, droplets of dew scattering from her slightly damp pelt as she did. She was certainly a pretty cat, even when mildly wet. Giving her chest fur a few licks, she then padded away from the entrance to camp, looking around. She had just returned from a border patrol, and while the sun was up a bit more, it was a little chillier in the mornings than she would've liked, and wetter as well. It probably wouldn't be long until the dew frosted over at night. Shivering at the thought, the tortoiseshell warrior padded over to a nearby patch of sunlight and stretched out on her side, trying to warm her fur. I just want to get leaf-fall and leaf-bare done and over with, Cloverpatch thought, flicking an ear dismissively. She preferred the warmer moons where prey was plentiful.

Of course, she had other reasons as well, but those didn't matter. Not yet, at least. Sweeping her gaze across the clearing, she paused on a younger gray warrior, who she thought to be called Saltwater, or at least she thought that was right. Getting easily to her paws, she gave her fur a quick once-over before padding lightly over, tail held high and a friendliness expression on her face. She was bored, and wouldn't mind having someone around to talk to. And she didn't think they'd mind either, or she hoped that they wouldn't anyways. “Hello!”
Saltwater quickly looked up, telling herself that this cat was too friendly for comfort, although Saltwater herself was quite friendly. "Hello," the warrior responded, eyeballing the tortoiseshell female. Saltwater felt a little bit uncomfortable at being in the position where she had to continue the conversation; however, she didn't want to put that "burden" on this cat- Cloverpatch, from what Saltwater remembered. And, yes, it was a burden in her opinion. Saltwater let herself relax and wait for Cloverpatch to continue the conversation. The gray warrior loved the chilliness of the air; it refreshed her and made her feel cleaner; as if she was taking an invisible "bath".

However refreshed Saltwater felt, though, was still overwhelmed by the feelings of vulnerability and suspiciousness she felt around her clanmate. It was how she felt around all cats except for her closest friends and family. She thought about leaving Cloverpatch without waiting for her to continue the conversation, but she decided against it. Instead, she started listing the cats' features and what looked like their weaknesses and strengths would be. Black tortoiseshell, ginger and white patches, bright green eyes, medium-short fur, oriental longhair, thin, large ears. Probably a good hunter, from the looks of it. Motherly, perhaps.

Once Saltwater was done listing Cloverpatch's features, she gave her a good stare. Maybe it would make her go away. This gray warrior wasn't particularly in the mood to talk to any cats at the moment. And as of right now, she wasn't enjoying this cat's company. Saltwater had woken up on the wrong side of the bed, and now she was a little bit grumpy. Saltwater was still up to talking to Cloverpatch; if anything, she was kind of nervous at the attention since most people thought of her extroverted-ness as annoying. Salt felt like she was being a bit too rude and unfriendly to this cat, so she plastered a fake smile on her face although she felt horrible underneath that smile. "How are you?" she said, still smiling.
@Spooski
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; October 16th, 2018 at 09:17 AM. Reason: mention ;-;
Old October 13th, 2018, 09:07 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

The smooth greeting took Tempestpaw by surprise. Though they didn't get along very well, she never searched out a fight with or anything, but it was still strange to be greeted in such away when they weren't exactly friends. Sure, their little rivalry between them seemed to be slowly subsiding, but they wouldn't consider each other really 'friends' yet. in fact, he hardly considered them 'friendly' yet. Fluffy tail twitching, he decided to play along for now, acting as if there wasn't any hostility between them. "Hello Cloverpaw," his was a bit stiffer than her's. He inwardly winced at how cold he sounded. But the apprentice tried not to let it show that he was bothered y his own tone, trying to continue on, a bit softer this time, yet still having a cold feel to it. "I'm doing fine," pretty much a lie, but not wanting to get into anything with the molly. "And you?"

Tempestpaw was the type to make his mind up about someone and rarely ever change it, hence why he never even bothered to make some kind of peace with Cloverpaw. She dislikes his mother, so he dislikes her. Even if she was his clan-mate, he had to admit that he'd side with his family over someone else in the clan. Unless, of course, they decided to break the rules. But Snowstar was a great leader! So what this mouse-brain was too blind to see that? Cloverpaw just didn't understand. And Tempestpaw would defend his mother to the grave.

Cloverpaw really didn't have anywhere better to be, and perhaps that was a bad thing because she didn't exactly get along with Tempestpaw. She winced at his stiff sounding words, but quickly gathered herself together. She didn't have time to feel hurt. She shouldn't feel hurt anyway. Tempestpaw didn't matter to her. He was just a annoying cat who thought that Snowstar had been a good leader. Good leaders didn't retire from being leaders. Didn't he know that? Probably not. "I'm also doing fine," She said, her voice going from stiff to softer.

The she-cat did not try to mend relationships, that was possibly her least favorite thing to do. If someone disliked her that was their fault. Not hers. She didn't try to fix it. But if she was going to hang out with a cat who disliked her, aka Tempestpaw she wanted to be able to talk to him pleasantly. "You know what, I-i-i," She struggled, "I'm... never mind."
Old October 13th, 2018, 02:25 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"Calendine in the eyes." He meowed, not looking forward to it anymore than the cat that had to squeeze the plant juice into his eyes. He shuffled herbs into small piles sniffing at one and the another. He pushed a small pile off to the side. "Calendine."
Tallmarsh nodded. She padded over to the small pile of leaves and yellow flowers. "And do I chew it first?" she asked. She went to sniff it and pulled her head back quickly when an acrid scent hit her nose. "Dear StarClan, why would we use that? It smells horrible!"
Old October 14th, 2018, 06:25 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Spoopy Fishie

His green eyes searching the clearing, the large dark-furred tomcat sat and wrapped his tail around his paws. He was subconsciously looking around for his mother, he knew she’d want to talk to him, especially after getting promoted. He’d went instantly to Passionstar’s den with him after the ceremony, not getting the chance to talk to anyone really. Not that he would talk to anyone besides Glisteningcry and Nightpaw. Those were really the only two cats he actually talked to in the past few moons. Besides small talk with the occasional clanmate. And Rowanflower. Flintspirit remembered his tense talk with the fiery Riverclan deputy, it had been enjoyable. It had reminded him how fun it was to just be himself. But he’d had to force himself to hide behind a wall, not allowing other cats in. For their own sakes. If there was one thing Flint cared too much about, it was about others. He had a big heart, and couldn’t stand the thought of the cause of someone else’s grief being him.

Flicking his tail, the tom stood again, deciding he needed to take action to actually go find his mother. She would probably find him eventually, but he was restless. He needed to move around. He padded towards the nursery, remembering how often he’d gone in here when Nightpaw had been a mere kit. He hadn’t known exactly how to be a father at the time. And he still didn’t. He figured he was doing an okay job though, Nightpaw didn’t seem messed up. Too bad at least. Flintspirit chuckled at his own joke, glancing around for a moment. It was times like this where he wished he had close friends, friends he could share his hilarious thoughts with. But he only had his mom. And he didn’t think his mom would’ve thought he was funny.

[Hes such a dork XD]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 14th, 2018, 07:04 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Spoopy Fishie

His green eyes searching the clearing, the large dark-furred tomcat sat and wrapped his tail around his paws. He was subconsciously looking around for his mother, he knew she’d want to talk to him, especially after getting promoted. He’d went instantly to Passionstar’s den with him after the ceremony, not getting the chance to talk to anyone really. Not that he would talk to anyone besides Glisteningcry and Nightpaw. Those were really the only two cats he actually talked to in the past few moons. Besides small talk with the occasional clanmate. And Rowanflower. Flintspirit remembered his tense talk with the fiery Riverclan deputy, it had been enjoyable. It had reminded him how fun it was to just be himself. But he’d had to force himself to hide behind a wall, not allowing other cats in. For their own sakes. If there was one thing Flint cared too much about, it was about others. He had a big heart, and couldn’t stand the thought of the cause of someone else’s grief being him.

Flicking his tail, the tom stood again, deciding he needed to take action to actually go find his mother. She would probably find him eventually, but he was restless. He needed to move around. He padded towards the nursery, remembering how often he’d gone in here when Nightpaw had been a mere kit. He hadn’t known exactly how to be a father at the time. And he still didn’t. He figured he was doing an okay job though, Nightpaw didn’t seem messed up. Too bad at least. Flintspirit chuckled at his own joke, glancing around for a moment. It was times like this where he wished he had close friends, friends he could share his hilarious thoughts with. But he only had his mom. And he didn’t think his mom would’ve thought he was funny.

[Hes such a dork XD]
Glisteningcry had been watching a pair of tomkits playing the corner of the nursery. They were two scrawny little things, one a flaming orange tabby with green eyes, the other a darker orange kit with a fluffy tail. Glisteningcry had been watching them for a little bit, as their mother had gone out for a quick walk. The retired queen could understand the molly’s insanity, even two kits could be a pawful if they were too rowdy. She watched as the deftly flicked a round lump of moss back and forth, and Glisteningcry felt a pang in her heart. She missed her kits so much. Those precious moons she had had to watch them play and jump around had been rudely snatched from her, and she would have given everything to be stuck in that tiny space in her past, when she was young and her kits were still alive and adorable. Of course Flintspirit’s still here, She thought proudly. She had been given some looks lately, most kind and more recognizable than usual, and that had brought her pride. Not only had she birthed the clan’s new deputy, she had managed to raise him to a somewhat decency.
Glisteningcry’s fond memories were interrupted by the two tomkits, the darker one was gnawing on the other’s ear. “No, no dearies! Play nice!” She reprimanded, the long furred calico standing abruptly up. She quickly walked over to separate them, grabbing the lighter orange kit lightly by the scruff to set him aside.

Glisteningcry quickly fled from the nursery. After the mother of the two kits had returned, the queen had taken her chance to escape. Blinking her green eyes, she ducked her head underneath the exit to the nursery, before her forehead nearly collided with her son.
“Flint!” She exclaimed happily. “Flintspirit, I mean.” She quickly corrected herself, smiling at the dark furred tom. Even after all this time you still see him as Flint, her mind sighed in defeat. Sometimes she even referred to herself as Glisten on accident. She wasn’t very good with names. “So, how’s the mighty deputy? You’ve been making me proud, right?” She said in a mocking voice, subtly winking her eyes. She couldn’t help but grin. She was boiling with pride- her son! Deputy of Thunderclan! Ashenice would be so proud of him, Glisteningcry could feel him cheering up in Starclan.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old October 15th, 2018, 07:48 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Snipkit nodded his head vigorously. "Yes! I'm gonna explore everything!" he said. "What's it like?" He couldn't wait for his apprenticeship. His mother always told him that he was too immature to become an apprentice, but he had decided that he was going to become the best apprentice ever. He didn't know many of the warriors, so he wondered if Burnetpaw was going to be a warrior by the time he became an apprentice.
"Our territory is amazing! There are thick trees covering most of the place, and there are lots of good hunting spots! You'll love it, Snipkit." Burnetpaw exclaimed. Burnetpaw remembered when she got a tour of the territory. Burnetpaw was just as overjoyed as Snipkit was now, but maybe a little bit more mellow. She flashed back to when she was running around the territory with her mentor, how free she felt. Now, she was a little more closed in. "Being an apprentice is lots of hard work too, remember that." Burnetpaw reminded. "You'll have to help out with the elders, do some tough training, lots of hunting..." She cut herself off before she discouraged the kit. Snipkit would understand when he was an apprentice. There are lots of good things in apprenticeship, but also a lot of tedious work. But for now, Snipkit was still oblivious.

[character site]
Old October 16th, 2018, 12:59 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

@Delta

Passionstar gave Tallmarsh a thankful exaggerated look. If she wasn't going to suggest leaving the medicine den, then he was, because quite frankly the leader couldn't stand much of the scent of herbs. He inhaled that enough when he constantly got in trouble, ultimately hurting himself. Aside from that, certain herbs would make him sneeze uncontrollably, as if he were allergic to them or something. So, he flicked his tail for her to follow him. ''Please.''

He wasn't an expert on herbs himself. After all, that wasn't his job, but some herbs that used to be used on him, he could definitely recall. ''I believe so. I can recall willow bark easing pain.'' He walked with her into the clearing, inhaling the scent of something he found much more endearing...nature, itself. He threw her a quick look, ''Are you even listening to what Shinefang is teaching you?'' He asked, curiously. His tone might had sounded accusing, like a parent to its kit. Maybe Shinefang was teaching her too fast apparently if she wasn't getting the information. Or, she just wasn't listening at all. ''Is he a good teacher so far? The best teacher is experience, and there's gonna be some tough situations out there that will blow you away...and, even if you will make mistakes...we don't think we would want any cats to die in your turn, but death is a natural part of life, and not even the most skillful medicine cats could save a life when it proves to be just...over.'' Passionstar had to pause, wondering where he was exactly going with that...advice? He didn't really know. His mind was clouded anyway, and maybe being in that herb-infested den caused him to become a bit woozy. He supposed that he was just telling her that there would be harsh times as a medicine cat, but she would definitely be able to surpass it. Within time, that is. Probably not the best way to word advice, but Passionstar was very vague, and usually others had to interpret what he was telling them.
Old October 16th, 2018, 09:45 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

@Delta

Passionstar gave Tallmarsh a thankful exaggerated look. If she wasn't going to suggest leaving the medicine den, then he was, because quite frankly the leader couldn't stand much of the scent of herbs. He inhaled that enough when he constantly got in trouble, ultimately hurting himself. Aside from that, certain herbs would make him sneeze uncontrollably, as if he were allergic to them or something. So, he flicked his tail for her to follow him. ''Please.''

He wasn't an expert on herbs himself. After all, that wasn't his job, but some herbs that used to be used on him, he could definitely recall. ''I believe so. I can recall willow bark easing pain.'' He walked with her into the clearing, inhaling the scent of something he found much more endearing...nature, itself. He threw her a quick look, ''Are you even listening to what Shinefang is teaching you?'' He asked, curiously. His tone might had sounded accusing, like a parent to its kit. Maybe Shinefang was teaching her too fast apparently if she wasn't getting the information. Or, she just wasn't listening at all. ''Is he a good teacher so far? The best teacher is experience, and there's gonna be some tough situations out there that will blow you away...and, even if you will make mistakes...we don't think we would want any cats to die in your turn, but death is a natural part of life, and not even the most skillful medicine cats could save a life when it proves to be just...over.'' Passionstar had to pause, wondering where he was exactly going with that...advice? He didn't really know. His mind was clouded anyway, and maybe being in that herb-infested den caused him to become a bit woozy. He supposed that he was just telling her that there would be harsh times as a medicine cat, but she would definitely be able to surpass it. Within time, that is. Probably not the best way to word advice, but Passionstar was very vague, and usually others had to interpret what he was telling them.
Tallmarsh followed Passionstar outside, relishing in the clean, open air. Even she got tired of being in the medicine den all day, surrounded by the overwhelming smell of herbs. She nodded and replied, “He uses it for himself a lot.” She stopped mid-step and narrowed her eyes. Was he serious? Of course she was listening! She had been trying to remain respectful and not-rude during this conversation, but that comment annoyed her. Most cats probably wouldn’t get angry because of one little comment, but Tallmarsh was a drama queen, so of course she was going to overreact. She heard the second piece of ‘advice’ he’d offered, and that was something she’d been thinking about ever since she became medicine cat. And honestly, she was terrified of that. She was terrified that she wasn’t going to know enough and some poor cat was going to die because of her. She stomped her foot angrily and snapped, “Of course he’s teaching me! I wasn’t originally going to be a medicine cat, you know that, right? I wasn’t focused on learning herbs when I was an apprentice, so I’m sorry if I’m disappointing you. We can’t all be perfect.” The dark tabby stopped, realizing what she’d said. She usually tried to be respectful to authorities, but sometimes she forgot her manners. Passionstar had done two things she hated—it wasn’t his fault, since she hadn’t told him. Tallmarsh absolutely hated vague comments and accusing comments (or anything that sounded accusing), and he’d just hit her with a double-whammy. She noticed that Passionstar used a lot of vague comments, so maybe it'd be a good idea to mention to him sometime in the future that she didn't like stuff like that.

(OOF I just realized how much of a brat Tallmarsh truly is. I don't usually write over-the-top characters so I'm sorry if she's too try-hard))

Last edited by Freesia; October 16th, 2018 at 02:28 PM.
Old October 16th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Tallmarsh nodded. She padded over to the small pile of leaves and yellow flowers. "And do I chew it first?" she asked. She went to sniff it and pulled her head back quickly when an acrid scent hit her nose. "Dear StarClan, why would we use that? It smells horrible!"
"How else would you get the juice in my eyes?" He growled annoyed, his looked up from the herbs he was irritatedly putting into meticulous piles. He looked at the plant and rolled his eyes. "They're the only known herb to help with failing eyes." He wrinkled his nose
Old October 16th, 2018, 11:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Tallmarsh followed Passionstar outside, relishing in the clean, open air. Even she got tired of being in the medicine den all day, surrounded by the overwhelming smell of herbs. She nodded and replied, “He uses it for himself a lot.” She stopped mid-step and narrowed her eyes. Was he serious? Of course she was listening! She had been trying to remain respectful and not-rude during this conversation, but that comment annoyed her. Most cats probably wouldn’t get angry because of one little comment, but Tallmarsh was a drama queen, so of course she was going to overreact. She heard the second piece of ‘advice’ he’d offered, and that was something she’d been thinking about ever since she became medicine cat. And honestly, she was terrified of that. She was terrified that she wasn’t going to know enough and some poor cat was going to die because of her. She stomped her foot angrily and snapped, “Of course he’s teaching me! I wasn’t originally going to be a medicine cat, you know that, right? I wasn’t focused on learning herbs when I was an apprentice, so I’m sorry if I’m disappointing you. We can’t all be perfect.” The dark tabby stopped, realizing what she’d said. She usually tried to be respectful to authorities, but sometimes she forgot her manners. Passionstar had done two things she hated—it wasn’t his fault, since she hadn’t told him. Tallmarsh absolutely hated vague comments and accusing comments (or anything that sounded accusing), and he’d just hit her with a double-whammy. She noticed that Passionstar used a lot of vague comments, so maybe it'd be a good idea to mention to him sometime in the future that she didn't like stuff like that.

(OOF I just realized how much of a brat Tallmarsh truly is. I don't usually write over-the-top characters so I'm sorry if she's too try-hard))
Passionstar had no intentions on setting the medicine cat off. In regards to she cats, Passionstar was raised by his mother to be very much a gentleman. He knew that a she cat's wrath had no limits, but he wasn't a stranger to kissing up to them all the time. Given that he was provoked enough, he'd act on impulse - which to him, in this case, was stupidity. He didn't seem to take her words to offense, but rather his whiskers twitched curiously when she snapped and stomped her paw. He had to refrain himself from snickering. He heard mention that she was a little fiery. From when she was a warrior, at least. ''Ah, don't twist your tail in a knot. I meant no offense towards you, Tallmarsh. Just wondering...I know how - actually, I don't know how. I just know it's a lot of responsibility, and that it takes a lot of concentration in order to get it.'' He didn't know what it was like to be a medicine cat, and he hoped he never had to do the job. He barely could take care of himself, let alone another cat. ''I don't even see you as a medicine cat...how did you even get into this...occupation?'' It was a wonder, really. He barely even noticed her as a warrior. She was just a plain face among the same crowd, but now she had a more vital role in the clan. Honestly, Passionstar found she cats who had attitude to be humorous. At least she knew how to dish it as well as she could take it.

{ I like her character though! She has a lot of attitude, and it's pretty funny x3 }
Closed Thread