Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:23 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:08 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:03 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:02 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Light filled the open clearing as cats moved about doing their daily routine. The day wasn't anything special or fun, just an average day in the clan. Zinniakit was walking around exploring anything her small paws could touch. Her green irises landed on the one place she hadn't explored yet... The warrior's den. Her mother had told her she wasn't allowed in there, but her curiosity got the best of her as she made her way to the den. The small kit was fascinated by all the sites and smells that were in there. Some were pleasant smells, like flowers, others... Not so much... She pushed passed some warriors, who had failed to notice the little kit and continued her journey through the den.

@Fuzzyfeline

Half asleep the blue grey figure of Oceanfur half laid half crouched in her nest. The feline had been on dawn patrol and had ducked into the warrior's den for some quite, though it appeared more cats then expected had had the same thoughts. With a yawn the slick furred molly rubbed a paw over her face to brush the sleep away. Nose twitching with the sudden smell of milk the blue eyed warrior say up and scanned the den. Had a queen come in? Maybe it was Stawberrythorn? No you mouse brain! That was a one time thing she doesn't want to be your friend! She was just bored. The molly scrolled herself shacking her head to push away her sudden thoughts. Just then a light pelted kit was spotted practically walking straight towards her looking like she was on a journey. Blinking her ocean blue eyes Oceangur pushed away her drowsiness. "What do you think your doing?" She asked her voice kinda hard, though not as hard as it normally was with other warriors. It was a kit after all.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 18th, 2018, 07:19 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Half asleep the blue grey figure of Oceanfur half laid half crouched in her nest. The feline had been on dawn patrol and had ducked into the warrior's den for some quite, though it appeared more cats then expected had had the same thoughts. With a yawn the slick furred molly rubbed a paw over her face to brush the sleep away. Nose twitching with the sudden smell of milk the blue eyed warrior say up and scanned the den. Had a queen come in? Maybe it was Stawberrythorn? No you mouse brain! That was a one time thing she doesn't want to be your friend! She was just bored. The molly scrolled herself shacking her head to push away her sudden thoughts. Just then a light pelted kit was spotted practically walking straight towards her looking like she was on a journey. Blinking her ocean blue eyes Oceangur pushed away her drowsiness. "What do you think your doing?" She asked her voice kinda hard, though not as hard as it normally was with other warriors. It was a kit after all.
The kit looked up at the warrior towering above her small body and purred happily. "Im on an adventure! Wanna join me?" she asked as she lowered herself in a playful battle stance flicking her small tail around as she did.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 18th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft let out his breath. A Shadowclan warrior! "Hi, I'm Raventuft. Nice to meet you!" He tried to sound as happy as possible, but he was pretty tired. He shuffled around nervously, his white patches reflecting the silent moonlight.
As the patchy tom let out a burst of happiness Hollyshadow was taken aback she hadn't expected that. He'd seemed more rough and quite but he seemed to just be normal. What'd you expect he's a Clanmate. Catching his name she'd ponder on it a bit. Raventuft that was a nice name. "Nice to meet you as well Raventuft." The ebony feline meowed not as much enthusiasm in her voice. Honestly she wasn't sure what to say but as he shuffled his feet nervously under him she blinked her head tilted slightly to the left. "Is something wrong?" Hollyshadow asked her voice quieter then intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
The kit looked up at the warrior towering above her small body and purred happily. "Im on an adventure! Wanna join me?" she asked as she lowered herself in a playful battle stance flicking her small tail around as she did.
Oceanfur wanted to laugh and smile this kit was honestly cute and surprisingly amusing. Though she couldn't bring herself to, in the end she'd just be a disappointment to the young feline. If she was destined to the dark forest why let someone in. Even if she had done it before kits were to cute. She won't get attached to me if I don't push her a way this time. The blue gray feline bargained. Eyes flashing in the sun the warrior watched as the light furred kitten playfully got in a battle stance. "I got a lot of warrior duties to do." Oceanfur meowed though she softly batted the you get molly's tail with a paw not wanting to turn her down.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 18th, 2018, 07:35 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
As the patchy tom let out a burst of happiness Hollyshadow was taken aback she hadn't expected that. He'd seemed more rough and quite but he seemed to just be normal. What'd you expect he's a Clanmate. Catching his name she'd ponder on it a bit. Raventuft that was a nice name. "Nice to meet you as well Raventuft." The ebony feline meowed not as much enthusiasm in her voice. Honestly she wasn't sure what to say but as he shuffled his feet nervously under him she blinked her head tilted slightly to the left. "Is something wrong?" Hollyshadow asked her voice quieter then intended.

Oceanfur wanted to laugh and smile this kit was honestly cute and surprisingly amusing. Though she couldn't bring herself to, in the end she'd just be a disappointment to the young feline. If she was destined to the dark forest why let someone in. Even if she had done it before kits were to cute. She won't get attached to me if I don't push her a way this time. The blue gray feline bargained. Eyes flashing in the sun the warrior watched as the light furred kitten playfully got in a battle stance. "I got a lot of warrior duties to do." Oceanfur meowed though she softly batted the you get molly's tail with a paw not wanting to turn her down.
The kit pouted slightly.
"Just for a few minutes! Please!" the kit whined looking up at molly. She was quite bored in the nursery and no one wanted to play with her, even though she tried countless times to get the elders to play moss ball with her, which ended in her being yelled at and the moss ball being torn up... "Maybe I can help you!" the kit spoke with excitement seeping through her small voice.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 18th, 2018, 09:37 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

The Tom glanced at her quickly. She seemed like a nice cat. "Thank you. It's nice to meet you too! Sorry if I seemed a bit...rough there. I was just on guard" He flicked his tail to show he was friendly. There was another reason for his defensive nature, but that was another story. He listened as she asked whether he was all right. She must have noticed me shuffling my paws! "Oh sorry!" He mewed. "It's just that..." He paused. "Not many cats want to talk to me, so I'm not used to the conversations " He hoped that she would find this okay. "N-not that I don't like to talk to people, just, something I'm used to" He explained.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 18th, 2018 at 09:42 PM.
Old December 19th, 2018, 03:50 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ View Post
The tan striped molly instantly recognized the mood-change in her stargazing partner and looked at him curiously. Her long bushy tail flicked clouds of icy mist into the air as it swept across the snow.
"What?" He said with a little laugh trying to hide his blushing face. He just looked back up at the stars, but ever little while he would look down at the she-cat.

Old December 19th, 2018, 07:29 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
"What?" He said with a little laugh trying to hide his blushing face. He just looked back up at the stars, but ever little while he would look down at the she-cat.
Ferretsmoke laughed and looked up at the stars, catching the occasional glances he shot at her. The molly blushed a tad, and shivered a little, since there was frost clinging to her coat.
Old December 19th, 2018, 07:32 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Woah!" Kiwipaw exclaimed. She was easy to excite. She sat down in her nest. " Meanwhile, I've been climbing trees with the squirrels! " She said cheerfully.
Winterpaw smiled at her denmate and shook out her sort pelt, which was damp from the snow.
Old December 19th, 2018, 07:49 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Ferretsmoke laughed and looked up at the stars, catching the occasional glances he shot at her. The molly blushed a tad, and shivered a little, since there was frost clinging to her coat.
"You cold?" He asked her looking at her.

Old December 20th, 2018, 12:02 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Winterpaw smiled at her denmate and shook out her sort pelt, which was damp from the snow.
Kiwipaw smiled back. "So...whatcha wanna talk about?" She asked, shuffling in to her nest.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread