A mentor for willowpaw
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 02:03 PM

Old September 11th, 2024, 10:58 AM
˚₊ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ₊˚

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Midnightkit ★ Non-Binary - They/Them (Afab) ★ Shadowclan Kit ★ 10 Moons ★ Straight - Open For Interactions!

Midnightkit padded into the clearing, looking around for a soft spot to sit. They examine the clearing, seeing a few clanmates talking to each other. Some eating, some doing whatever. They found a pile of leaves and quickly jumped into it. Suddenly in a playful mood, they started chasing the leaves as some fell to the ground. Midnightkit pounced, and clawed at the leaves.

Tigerpelt (TC) ♡ Midnightpaw (SC) ♡ Patchkit (RC) ♡ Mistypaw (WC)

Stone/Shadow (Rouge) ♡ Cherry (Outsider) ♡ Cherryheart (MC) ♡ Shadowfall (VC) ♡ Ravenweb (VC)
Old September 11th, 2024, 12:32 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

'If you keep staring at me like that you'll be under my claws' The silent threat was communicated purely through eye contact. Pupils slitted as Quietpaw glared at a sleek raven that had taken a particular interest in her. Perched on the sturdy branch of one of the cedars that towered over the clearing, it gazed at her with unfazed curiosity.

Feathery tail swishing in agitation, the paw circled the wide trunk for a way to somehow reach the irritating covrid. It could provide the clan with a good meal, but right now Quiet was only intrested in eliminating the corvid remove the ever constant feeling of it's beady eyes on her pelt. Puncturing the bark with her sharp talons, she attempted to find a foothold to hoist herself up the tree. Ugh, why couldn't someone just have taught her? Surely it would prove useful, or was Shadowclan too arrogant to swallow their own pride?

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 11th, 2024, 02:26 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Tigerpw nodded.
@paedyn
Old September 11th, 2024, 04:41 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Hollowkit, once again, broods in a corner. Digging at the earth around her.

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮
Old September 11th, 2024, 06:19 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

'If you keep staring at me like that you'll be under my claws' The silent threat was communicated purely through eye contact. Pupils slitted as Quietpaw glared at a sleek raven that had taken a particular interest in her. Perched on the sturdy branch of one of the cedars that towered over the clearing, it gazed at her with unfazed curiosity.

Feathery tail swishing in agitation, the paw circled the wide trunk for a way to somehow reach the irritating covrid. It could provide the clan with a good meal, but right now Quiet was only intrested in eliminating the corvid remove the ever constant feeling of it's beady eyes on her pelt. Puncturing the bark with her sharp talons, she attempted to find a foothold to hoist herself up the tree. Ugh, why couldn't someone just have taught her? Surely it would prove useful, or was Shadowclan too arrogant to swallow their own pride?

OPEN

Fishkit|shadowclan kit|five moons|she/her

the child had left the nursery in search of a new cat to play with or to ask hundreds of questions to. Fishkit padded out into the clearing looking around the air held a slight chill that brushed through her short fur with the sun warming her back. Fishkit squinted her green eyes growling once she saw silentpaw doing something the kit padded up " HEY! she shouted in silent paws direction before bounding closer " What are you doing?? she asked silentpaw flicking her tail slightly tilting her head slightly

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]

Last edited by Spider; September 11th, 2024 at 06:44 PM.
Old September 11th, 2024, 07:35 PM
Shrouded in fog

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Ember View Post

Firepaw
Moons: 10

(She/her)
...So it seems Shadepaw isnt much of a talker either, Firepaw thought. This was all very strange, did Silentpaw really feel more confortable speaking to a stranger he just met rather than his own sister? He wasnt really all that chatty with her either, but at least he spoke and awnsered her questions, mostly with single words, but he did. Firepaw let out a little sigh. She had no idea what these two apprentices were going through, the only guess she had was that the large warrior from before was provably involved in it, and right now she wasnt in a situation where she could find out. Maybe these two cats needed space, Firepaw's inner voice continued, maybe they needed to talk it out, and if that was the case, she was provably being an obstacle.

"Yeah, it'l provably hard to get acustomed to all this new stuff, but aye, its going alright...And speaking of that, I've been giving myself a little tour around camp to get to know where everything is and all, and if I want to visit everything before dusk I should provably get going." The red and black furred apprentice stood up from her sitting spot. "A pleasure to meet you two, I hope we get to see eatchother more often! Maybe we could train toguether one day" Firepaw shifted her gaze towards Silentpaw shot him a little smile, giving him a flick of the tail as a goodbye "Hope we get to chat more often, Silentpaw! See you guys around!" And with that Firepaw turned around and headed towards another part of camp, the nursery, maybe, she still wasnt sure. She hoped that leaving the pair to talk it out would help, though a part of her feared that, she just made things worse... She could only hope, maybe another day she could lend a paw with whatever was happening, and chat a bit more with Silentpaw. He was quiet, sure, but it seemed he tolerated listening to her well enough, and that was all Firepaw needed to like a cat.

Mmm, this first meeting hadnt gone so badly after all.

(Dont worry about being late its ok :3)
@Starphobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[24/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Oh. She left. Great. Now it's just him and Shadepaw. Silentpaw shifted his paws, standing up from his sitting position to walk away as well, it seemed the whole conversation was over after all. But he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He paused, looking at Shadepaw for a moment before his gaze dropped to the ground right beneath her paws. What should he say? Should he even say anything? How could he trust himself to say something that wouldn't completely ruin the brief moment they were given an opportunity to have? Sighing, Silentpaw sat down again, staring at Shadepaw. Though, no malice shown in his gaze.

{ @Snowflake }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: /100 • ProfileBio

Shadepaw gazed after Firepaw, startled. She had left so suddenly. Maybe it's because of me... She quickly tamped down the thought. It didn't matter. And if it was because of her, then it was Firepaw's problem, not hers. Though... She hated feeling like an outcast. She wanted to be important. Driving other cats away was not a good start. Ugh. Shadepaw's gazed flitted from Firepaw to Silentpaw, who had shifted. She stared at him uncertainly. He was so distant, all the time, it was like he was avoiding her... And she didn't know how to deal with him when he did stick around, because of that. Though she was still surprised when Silentpaw apparently decided that this was one of the times he was sticking around. Shadepaw expected resent from Silentpaw, since she had apparently scared away Firepaw, but she was surprised again. He just looked... Uncertain and maybe a little sad. Just how she felt, except for the sadness. She looked down at her paws, not knowing what to say. She sat down as well. She felt uncomfortable, but also like... She didn't know. Then she looked back up at her brother. Then at the pine tree behind him. Then back at her paws. She wrapped her tail around her body self-consciously, sliding into a laying position.

---

awh little Silent-Shade moment <333333

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |
Old September 11th, 2024, 08:39 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw does not understand why some of his siblings continue to make excuses for his parents. nor does he think he ever will. why continue to excuse the actions of someone who constantly lets you down? it makes him sick, almost. grandma doesn't keep lostspark so busy she can't make time for her kits. and if it wanted to make bleedingpaw feel like a fool, he would've let out the sardonic, bitter laugh he's currently holding in.

he stays silent. simply deciding to cast a glance at a nearby clanmate instead. perhaps his frustration is evident by the way his brow twitches.

physical contact from others is foreign to him, and makes him cringe a bit if he's honest. he likes to avoid it when he can, but this time he's not quick enough to move away before his brothers head makes contact with his shoulder. "of course it makes you her grandson," he quips, gaze slidinh to the blonde bengal once more. "blood relations mean nothing. lostpark took you in, so you're dawnstar's grandson now, also." he wonders why bleedingpaw would even doubt that?? he supposes it's because of that outburst moonpaw had.

ah yes, kits. if it weren't for his grandmother's mood that seemed to become worse and worse by the days, he would've forgotten she's carrying kits. he's a little disturbed considering said kits will...be his aunts and uncles. he's also disturbed when bleedingpaw flops over, eyes widening a smidge, only to return to how they were when the tom wiggles back up. the tips of his ears burn with shame at the request, brows pinching. he barely knows anything about fighting, embarrassingly enough. he definitely doesn't want to admit that, because admitting his lack of skills is appalling to him.

but a spar is pretty much the same as wrestling as a kit, so he'll just wing it. better than seeming clueless.

"we can spar." quillpaw replies with a small nod, rising from where he'd been relaxing and stretching his long limbs. he backs up a few pawsteps, then speaks up once more. "we can start on the count of three, alright?" he's never really sparred with anyone as an apprentice, only play fighting as a kit when he was younger but ..same concept. he thinks if he leaps at bleedingpaw like he does with prey, he should be good. "one, two..." he fixes his stance, tensing his muscles. "...three." he finishes, rushing towards the bengal to aim an unskilled (he hopes it isn't obvious) bap at his shoulder.

[ @Rani ]

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons

Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

The little bengal wasnt sure how Quillpaw was so.... Confident al the time but he always seemed so self assured and stoic. Maybe it was his innate personality, maybe it was his lack of flaws to hold him back, maybe it was that he belonged to shadowclan and his family by blood (even if that family had fallen like a house of cards) or maybe it was something else. But in Bleedingpaws eyes his older brother (because the more Quillpaw tolerated him the more it seemed like it was ok to call him that) was the coolest tom he knew. Darkfall certainly didnt get that title after all.

He was even allowing Bleedingpaw to practice with him! Practice most cats found to babyish and easy to tolerate against the generally smaller and much much more uncoordinated bengal.

Quickly falling into his battle 'stance' in preparation (really never much of a stance at all, more of just standing more stable then usual) the tom gave a determined nod, ready to begin.
Well actually not that ready it seemed as even Quillpaws inexperienced blow barely missed Bleedingpaws shoulder, dodged only as an involuntary spasm swayed the Bengals entire body away from it. Ok so maybe Mr Pats was going easy because Quillpaw seemed so fast compared to him and Bleedingpaw had to bite back a yelp at the sudden movement.

He wasnt gonna loose that easily though, rearing back and using that to sway forward and close the distance, trying to fight at close range that'd limit Bleedingpaws deficiencies. Once in change? Beware small sharp little teeth, it was chomping time as the golden tom aimed to nip at Quillpaws flank where in a real battle it'd bleed.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old September 11th, 2024, 08:59 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Palekit
◆ he/him | 5 moons

The flood of embarrassment brought all the energy back in Palekit's tired little body. Springing back to life, Palekit's face burned slightly as he laughed it off. He'd probably bothered the Enforcer from doing actual important tasks than teaching a bunch of leaves to a kit who was in the wrong class. Oh, but Lostspark was still here to teach and Palekit appreciated that a lot. "Aah I'm sorry! That's right! And Grousepaw is in the medicine cat den now! Thank you for the lesson!"

Palekit mewed triumphantly(probably fumbled some words) with a toothy smile and dipped his head in appreciation for the Enforcer that took time out of her day to teach this restless kit. At least he remembered that! The older apprentice who towered over Mossfreckle in size. Palekit was lucky enough to never have landed himself in the medicine cat den, but he did take one or two peeks due to curiosity. Perhaps he had gone in the medicine cat den, but had just forgotten. Not that Palekit ever suffer from coughs or wounds. Rather, he was safe and sound in the crammed nursery being well taken care of by Nightshiver. Maybe without Nightshiver, Palekit would've been in the medicine cat den too much time to even count. Being a New-leaf kit, Palekit didn't have to go through any of deadly coughs of the frosted seasons. And he was glad for that.

On the edge of the clearing, Palekit settles down and straightened his back. Gotta be on the best behavior today! Palekit follows on Lostspark's lesson and watching bright red berries that appeared on her paws. Deathberries. The name itself sounded dangerous, but the berry. The berry was rather...normal.

This next one actually looked a bit scary. The irregular purple colour and potential black berries that sprout from the center brings shivers down Palekit's spine. Nightshade was a suiting name for such plant. Matches the flower inside and out. Palekit tried his best to take mental note of what these looked like. That way he could avoid them and help others avoid them too.

"Mhm! Yes, Lostspark!" Palekit swore, eyes glitter with confidence in his words. He hoped the Enforcer could trust his words, "I won't use this knowledge for the bad!"

"W-why do we have these in the camp if they are so deadly?" Palekit asked genuinely. He knows kits aren't supposed to go rummaging through the medicine storage unite. But for say, they do find it, wouldn't that be bad to keep in camp? Did they had reasons to be here. or did Lostspark specifically get them to show the little kit.

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Right. So now that they were done with the poisons. . . Tucking those away under her tail so that no idiot passerby decided to have an impromptu, lethal snack, Lostspark glanced down at the calico kit. "That's why we don't have these in the camp clearing for a reason. They're always in the Medicine Den, purposely tucked away at the top and in the back. If someone is going to go into Mossfreckle's den, take out these poisonous plants, and eat it without having any knowledge of what they do, that's on them."

Harsh, but a true reality. Lostspark didn't give two craps about cats who wanted to act the fool. "Okay now listen up, we'll go over these quickly because there are a couple."

[ Cobwebs & Sticks ]

"Cobwebs are the most common tool you will see. Perhaps someone has told you about them, or you've seen them. If you’re trying to stop bleeding, you’ll need to refresh the layers of cobwebs as they soak up the blood. When you’re applying and removing, leave the bottom-most layer. Removing that layer too soon will break any newly forming clots and thus reignite the bleeding."

Onto the more frequently seen around tool. "Sticks are also a necessity to have around for storing cobwebs up off the dirt and away from the other herbs." Yeah... she wouldn't tell him the other uses for that, since he was still a kid. He could learn that later.

[ Marigold & Honey ]

"Marigold is a thick, round yellow orange flower. It's chewed into a paste and layered on wounds after cleaning to prevent infection, basically."

Moving on. "Honey is what we get from beehive - made by bees. It has a use in almost any situation. For wounds, it can be added to poultices to keep the wound from drying out too quickly and furthers healing. Eaten by itself or added to water, it can help soothe sore throats and reduce coughing." She eyed the youngster. He was well-behaved, so this next bit wasn't intended at him. It was lighthearted. "It can also be added to other herbs to make it more palatable especially for fussy kits."

"And... that is the basics you'd need to know." She cocked her head. "If you have questions or want to know more, Mossfreckle is just as well-versed as I am."

[ This is sooo late I'm sorry Condensed all of this into one - it's still in the past when it happened back in the timeline but I just wanted to get it out of the way so you can have this knowledge jotted down for Pale! ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; September 11th, 2024 at 09:00 PM.
Old September 11th, 2024, 09:22 PM
&lt;3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash could practically see stars in Palepaw's eyes as he exuberantly responded to her every move and word. He was... an excited one, wasn't he? She let out a small huff of appreciation as he said her name was cool; that sentiment she could certainly share. She hadn't even had a name before coming to ShadowClan, being mostly on her own as an abandoned loner and only ever surviving by the skin of her teeth. Yet this name, she found, suited her quite well; as prickly and pretty as a briar bush, and 'splash' denoted for her variable pelt colors that sort of resembled Palepaw's.

The fluffy she-cat nodded at the mention of Rookfire, one cat that she was still somewhat suspicious about — what good could come out of RiverClan's depths, after all? — although he had proven himself quite useful and capable already. Letting out a yawn, Briarsplash's ears perked lazily to the sound of Palepaw's request.

Immediately she snorted a bit, raising her brow almost comically at the apprentice. He wanted her to take him out hunting? Certainly there were more... approachable cats among the Clan that had seemed more inviting. But no, that star-eyed, fresh-out-of-the-nursery apprentice was looking and asking her.

The Enforcer sighed a bit, considering her options (and not admitting that she had a hidden soft spot for youths, she'd try to die with that secret). This patch of sun was really nice... but then again, did she want Dawnstar or Mistlewhisker to see her lazing about? With a grunt, Briarsplash peered at Palepaw with her goldish-green eyes, as if sizing him up.

"...You don't know how?" She echoed, making sure she heard him right in her gruff, raspy mew. "You haven't had any hunting training yet, or anything?"

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 6 moons | [20/100]

Palepaw looked down, a little embarrased, with his paws padding at the earthy ground beneath them. No he hadn't. He hadn't seen Flytail for a while and no...it's because he was a new apprentice! He's just been apprenticed, which was why he didn't know anything. Which is why he had been asking around for any cat willing to give him lessons. He looked back up, a little brighter than seconds earlier. "No, not yet! But...but I'm joining Miss. Sleepysunrise's classes real soon. But I would like some practice before."

Afterall, he may have to go out with other apprentices and he definitely didn't want to embarrass himself too much. The little dilute calico kitten padded up to the enforcer and begged, "Pleeeease? I'll...I'll listen to exactly what you say!"

He put his paws on chest, assuming that's where his heart was. Palepaw looked upwards with glittery eyes, "I swear I won't cause any trouble!"

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

Last edited by goodacacia; September 11th, 2024 at 09:25 PM.
Old September 11th, 2024, 09:37 PM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.

Stormtail existed.

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail.. ~ fogclan

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..
@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake @/Clamfish came for the drama, fruits, and macaroni and cheese