Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:51 PM

Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Fishkit|shadowclan kit|five moons|she/her

Fishkit sat down wrapping her thin tail around her tan paws growling to herself. The sun was shining down warming her back she was gonna be an apprentice soon! she just had to get through this moon then she can train to be like her papa fishkit thought. A small train of thoughts were broken, her head moved snapped into the direction of the white kit, Oh shes seen this one before much younger then fishkit...this white kit was a quiet one to say the least, actually she never heard them even talk strang fishkit narrowed her green eyes letting out a soft growl before standing up.

Fishkit gave a toothy smile watch where ya going it might have came out meaner then she intended.

(posting struggles)

-Note this hasn't been announced ic so please address him as a warrior. No one should know of him being a hornet but brackenclaw and wolfhive as of now-
Old Today, 04:47 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 40 moons
Killer Aptitude T3 - Just A Scratch - Silver Tongue T2
The Dancing Bird
He’d clearly touched the old feline’s nerves, perhaps a little too much. But he was right when he spoke, Darkleaf clearly painted herself as a sorry excuse for a cat. Prickling fur edged up his spine sideways, almost tempted to raise a paw out of anger and strike her down there and now. But too many eyes watched from the shadows, he had to mind his own back. She remained clearly misguided as ever, clinging onto ideas of peace and smiles that would never come.

”Surely you’re old enough to know Shadowclan’s blood is Shadowclan's alone.” The tom rasped, tainted with arrogance and ill put experience. Anger bubbled through him so quickly, blame was exactly what he needed. A place to put all the horrible things in the world and in his mind. ”Beaten cats look like you, Darkleaf, cats who refuse to give any passion. Who refuse their duties and when it comes down to it will cower.” It wasn’t even half true what he was saying but it all came blathering out. Most of it imbued with deeper, much more twisted meaning.

Maybe he was a stone wall, sealed up so tight nothing really escaped and filtered through. Even to Tuftedtusk he never showed his deepest darkest desires, parading like shadows through the clearing. He was mean and nasty and cruel. Not at all like who he really should be. Carved through vile experiences and a hardened outer shell, there was some softness of course. But was that softness even entirely genuine? A mystery for the ages.

”See how much glory sharing tongues and coddling kits gets you.” A spiteful comment. One hissed through clenched crooked teeth, niceties wiped away. He rose up shaking out his inky splotched fur, tension clearly visible in his muscles and how stiff he carried himself. Making his way towards the forest, done with the conversation. Attempting to clear his bubbling woes.

All hail the sinking king.

[​​ @sleepyyjax ]

Old Today, 10:58 AM
♡He is so amazing!♡

Bump Policy: ✮Any time between 4-10 pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends✮
My Mood: Bashful

Midnightkit ★ Non-Binary - They/Them (Afab) ★ Shadowclan Kit ★ 10 Moons ★ Straight - Open For Interactions!

Midnightkit padded into the clearing, looking around for a soft spot to sit. They examine the clearing, seeing a few clanmates talking to each other. Some eating, some doing whatever. They found a pile of leaves and quickly jumped into it. Suddenly in a playful mood, they started chasing the leaves as some fell to the ground. Midnightkit pounced, and clawed at the leaves.

.⭒☆━ Active Cats ━☆⭒.
♥︎ Mistykit (Windclan)
♥︎ Midnightkit (Shadowclan)
♥︎ Shadow/Stone (Outsider)

Old Today, 12:32 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

'If you keep staring at me like that you'll be under my claws' The silent threat was communicated purely through eye contact. Pupils slitted as Quietpaw glared at a sleek raven that had taken a particular interest in her. Perched on the sturdy branch of one of the cedars that towered over the clearing, it gazed at her with unfazed curiosity.

Feathery tail swishing in agitation, the paw circled the wide trunk for a way to somehow reach the irritating covrid. It could provide the clan with a good meal, but right now Quiet was only intrested in eliminating the corvid remove the ever constant feeling of it's beady eyes on her pelt. Puncturing the bark with her sharp talons, she attempted to find a foothold to hoist herself up the tree. Ugh, why couldn't someone just have taught her? Surely it would prove useful, or was Shadowclan too arrogant to swallow their own pride?

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 02:26 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Tigerpw nodded.
@paedyn