Today 05:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2020, 09:24 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Wormbite blinked at the gesture. He didn't seem to register it. It was a foreign sensation. Wait. She had asked an question. "Nothing. Nothing is wrong. Riverclan is functioning well, " He explained, nodding ever so slowly. Yes! Exactly. Everything was going exactly as planned therefore Wormbite meaningless anxiety did not matter. His clan was perfectly well so it did not matter. He would just simply suppress his thoughts. It was a simple thing, really.

He paused. Wormbite's gaze snapped up-- staring into Shimmeringpool's baby blue hues. His muscles relaxed for a moment. "You. How are you feeling?" He ask, furrowing his brows. His gaze seemed almost desperate for her to answer she was okay.
Of course she noticed his hesitance, the tension that rippled down his spine. "Yes, Riverclan is functioning well." Echoing her brother with hints of concern.
It started her when his pink-tinted eyes shot up to meet hers but Shimmeringpool tried her best to not let that show. "I'm great. I love being a warrior and having an apprentice." Which was true. Life was going her way and she couldn't ask for more.
Old April 29th, 2020, 10:00 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@elysian / @vermin
Grizzlybug found himself growing a bit regretful that their time together was drawing to an end. Sure, he could visit Bean whenever he wanted to- as long as the kit wanted to see him too, but the trip home with Bean had been quite fun. Grizz selfishly wanted to keep his little buddy all to himself, but he knew he couldn’t do that. So, Grizzlybug pulled himself to his paws and looked down at Bean with a happy smile- a genuinely happy smile because he was so excited for Bean to explore his new home and meet Sugarapple and make friends in the nursery and experience the warm and loving aura of the den. The fluffy tom couldn’t wait to see the look on the little Siamese’s face!
For now, though, the look on Bean’s face seemed to Grizz to show longing and the older tom purred in amusement, “just in case you’re still hungry,” he offered in amusement, “the freshkill pile is open to all at all times. You don’t need permission to go grab yourself a fish or anything else. Once your an apprentice, the rules become more strict and your mentor might snap at you if you haven’t done your duties yet, but they won’t starve you or anything.” He would’ve been more than glad to fetch Bean another fish if the kid wanted it, but Grizzy figured he had to let Bean do things for himself. He wasn’t his dad, after all, just his tour guide.
“Sugarapple is a queen- meaning she lives in the nursery. Most queens are warriors that move into the nursery when they are pregnant and raise their kits there for six moons and then rejoin the warrior den and warrior duties once their kits are apprentices. Some, however, live in there year round and help queens with their kits rather than do warrior duties. Sugarapple is like Riverclan’s resident mother, she’ll be taking care of you! You’ll have tons of adopted siblings too.” Grizzlybug set off for the nursery with Bean in tow and stopped just outside, noticing for once his massive size and choosing not to deal with the fear of trampling kits in the full den. Calling into the den, Grizz meowed, “Sugar!” Then, he turned to give Bean an encouraging smile while they waited.
Old April 29th, 2020, 10:26 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Snowpaw hauled her catch into the clearing, dropping them on the fresh kill pile with a grunt. She turned to Creekleap, "what do we do now?" she asked, tilting her head.

@SparrowSoar

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 29th, 2020, 10:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

[ Open ]

Cottenpaw sat outside the apprentices den, grooming his long white fur. The deaf tom settled down on his stomach and tucked his paws underneath him. He looked around the camp clearing at all of his clanmates. It felt nice to be surrounded by his clanmates.

The tom closed his eyes and saw the image of Thunderpaw next to him. It was starting to feel normal to see his former self. He did know that it wasn't a ghost he was just a figment of his imagination. Thunderpaw was inside of him, but he liked to imagine him next to him. Cottenpaw opened up his eyes and rested his head on his paws.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 30th, 2020, 08:06 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"Go feed the kits and elders, then you can rest so I can show you the leap and hold." She mewed. @Mumble

Last edited by lucidense; April 30th, 2020 at 08:06 AM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Loon +
Rainsplash padded from the stream-stone, entering the clearing. He searched around for his apprentice. He needed to make sure she was doing her apprentice duties. He decided, if she had already done them, he would take her out to teach her some basics about hunting.

Character Site is in the works.
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:25 AM

My Mood: Hungry

Loonpaw padded out of the elder's den, her nose wrinkled as she dropped a ball of moss soaked with bile. She had just finished checking the elder's for ticks- well, she would have, if they had any. Next time, she would check first before bringing the bile, and save herself a disgusting trip. She kicked the disgusting ball of moss towards the dirtplace.

She turned to pad off when she noticed Rainsplash, and couldn't help but wiggle with excitement as he caught her eye. She padded over, unable to hide her grin.

"Mornin' Rainsplash!" She purred, trotting over to him. "What's up?"

[ @Splashy ]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old April 30th, 2020, 11:53 AM

My Mood: Distracted

Aspenpool padded into the clearing gazing around for a moment, seeing the rustling about of clan life. So many cats were out in the clearing, some doing duties, others catching up with clanmates. She sighed in happiness before finding herself a shaded spot off towards the side of the clearing, under some trees. She thought for a moment about the lack of sleep she had gotten the previous night. She would frequently take night time strolls to avoid rolling around and waking her friends in the den with her sleeping problems. She pictured the black tom in her mind for a moment, before pushing it aside and taking another glance around the clearing.

@Spiderfrost
Old April 30th, 2020, 11:54 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
"Go feed the kits and elders, then you can rest so I can show you the leap and hold." She mewed. @Mumble
Snowpaw picked up a couple crabs and fish in her jaws "Okay!" she mewed, but it was muffled because of the prey. She trotted over to the elders den.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 30th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Loon +
Rainsplash smiled. "Morning to you too, Loonpaw"He meowed, pausing"I came to check on you, to see if you were doing your chores."He meowed, looking at the ball of moss, smelling of mouse-bile. "I see you just went to remove some elder's ticks, I'm guessing?"He meowed, chuckling at how he saw her disgusted face when she had rolled it towards the medicine den.

Character Site is in the works.

Last edited by Splashy; April 30th, 2020 at 12:08 PM.
Closed Thread