Last post by chickadee
Today 10:06 PM

Old November 3rd, 2022, 04:39 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols & Joining

- @Mango @Fernwillow @Gunnar

Irispaw perked as Slatestripe began to call out patrols, hearing her name among them, and that they were going to hunt in... haven springs. Her heart dropped at the name of that part of the territory. Of all places, it had to be there. What would have been a great opportunity to distract her instantly became a daunting task. She hadn't laid eyes on those springs since her brother had been carried off by that owl and ultimately met his demise.

For a moment, she considered backing out: talking to Slatestripe about being replaced, or perhaps even just taking the punishment for not showing up. And then she thought more about the fact that not performing her duties would likely put her place here in RiverClan at risk, it hadn't been that long since she had returned after all. So, despite her heart beating erratically in her chest, she slowly made her way to her patrol mates: Frostmoon, Rainfern, and Blizzardsky. She was the last to arrive and muttered a half-hearted apology, her brain too busy playing that horrible event over and over again in her mind's eye to worry about what the others would or wouldn't think: "S-sorry... I'm ready."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 3rd, 2022 at 04:40 PM.
Old November 4th, 2022, 07:41 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Mango @Zero @Fernwillow

The young warrior glances at the older cat. He does his best not to become hostile as he dips his head. "Sorry." He says curtly.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 4th, 2022, 04:19 PM

My Mood: Adorable

@Mango @Zero @Gunnar

“Let’s just go and get on it now,” Rainfern grumpily said, with a hint of sympathy for the young Irispaw who showed up late. She stretched her body and gave a quick lick to her chest.

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old November 4th, 2022, 09:58 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Marigoldleap
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her]

There was just so much to do and not enough Marigoldleap to go around and heal and gather herbs. It was already stressful on her. Luckily she had gotten an okay to send off herb patrols. If Fawnpaw came back. No when Fawnpaw came back. She had to think positive. The apprentice just had to come back. So when she came back she’d have a full storage of herbs. Maybe then the next lesson could take place here in the den. It could start raining soon if it hadn’t already.

Marigoldleap realized she was off track and moved out into the middle of the clearing. ”All cats! I’m going to be sending off herb patrols. I want everyone to listen in case your name gets called.”, she meowed. The molly was a bit nervous. It had been so long since she had called for herb patrols. It had been many many moons ago. It kind of made her feel old in a way. Well she wasn’t a spring chicken either.

Once she felt enough cats had gathered the molly began looking through faces. She knew most of their names by now by hearing them in some conversations. Plus she had been here for three moons now. She looked to a few specific cats. One she had already gathered herbs with, so it was best to put them with someone else this time. "Gingerfrost I want you to take Fogcloud and Dappledpaw to Cattail pond to look for Feverfew and Cobwebs. Feverfew grows best by the water and I believe I saw some in Cattail pond. Feverfew is a small bush with white with yellow in the middle. It has a sharp tangy smell and small sift leaves. If you don't know what Cobwebs are they are long thin, shiny strands spun into a web. They grow mostly in trees, but it isn't rare to see them on the ground.", she meowed. She then moved to the second to last group.

”Sunstone take Beestream and Cloudpaw with you to Haven springs. I want you three to look for Marigold and Thyme. I’ve chosen there mostly for the thyme since they grow in more warm areas. Marigold is a low growing plant with either yellow or orange. The leaves are dark green with a reddish stem. It can be found near the water. Thyme is small delicate thick sticky leaves with a fresh tang., Marigoldleap announced.

Lastly she looked at a few cats that would join her for an herb patrol. She had thought long and hard about this. "Pikestar and Cicadapaw your coming with me to look for catmint and Borage in the main territory. Catmint is gray green leaves with upright flower spikes in shade of lavender-blue. It also has a kind of sweet scent than most herbs. Borage is a hairy plant that features large rough leaves. They have blue star like flowers on the top.", she meowed. She would have just let them know what they look like after, but it was hard to think right now. Plus she could always repeat herself later. She looked to the leader. She though maybe if he went with her when Fawnpaw came back he could help her in some way. She saw how close they were. It must be hard on him.

(Patrols are due Wednesday, November 16, 2022!)
┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
@canineantics; @lumina;
@oleander; @Estelle @Ravenss;
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 4th, 2022, 10:28 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Patrols & Joining

PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
➣ Hearing Marigoldleap calling RiverClan together for herb patrols, the tall dark-furred oriental sat in the mouth of his den, watching the ex-medicine cat take charge while Fawnpaw was missing. He wondered, while observing, if his little sister would approve of his choices in this regard. Would she come back to RiverClan thinking that he had replaced her immediately? Or would she be thankful for having another healer to take care of their clanmates while she was away? Pikestar didn’t know, to be certain, but he hoped Fawnpaw would understand regardless. The sound of his own name pulled the large scarred tomcat from his thoughts. Oh? He was going on a patrol with her and Cicadapaw? Goodness, it had been several moons since the last time Pikestar had participated in a patrol of any kind. But that didn’t mean he wasn’t glad to help out RiverClan whenever he could.

Wasting no time, the long-furred cat was quick to rise to his paws with a determined glint in his eyes. They’d be looking for catmint, and borage, to which Marigoldleap gave very helpful physical descriptions for. Yes, he was clan leader, but stars above, he knew next to nothing about herbs. Hopefully, that would change in the future, but for now, Pikestar allowed the older, more experienced cat take the reigns in that subject. He quietly padded over to Marigoldleap, giving her a respectful dip of his head. It was nice of her to include him in these patrols. Fawnpaw hopefully would have a full stock of herbs to look forward to when she returned to RiverClan because of this. “Pleased to be at your service, Marigoldleap,” Pikestar meowed with a small friendly smile, “Thank you again for doing this for RiverClan.” Doing his part in all of this helped him cope with the disappearance of his sister, so he meant that with his whole heart. They'd be in major trouble without Marigoldleap here.
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
{ ❀ @Angelique ❀ @oleander ❀ || woooo pike patrol time }
Old November 4th, 2022, 11:20 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Brrr, it was a nasty morning and quite honestly the shield didn't really want to go out that day. Technically with Littlepaw's training finished he could perhaps cheat a day off, lay around mostly or just wander along the borders but, that clearly wasn't the case. unfortunately for him, Marigoldleap decided he'd be a good candidate to leap an herb patrol. A small breath escaped the tom, not specifically happy with the outcome but.. Oh well. At least it was an herb patrol, no need to run around (normally) and with a bit of luck they'd find the feverfew and cobwebs quickly. It looked like it could rain again, and he did not want to get caught in the down pour. Giving the molly a quick nod to signal that he understood (cobwebs and a small white and yellow bush with a tangy smell and sift leaves). Positioning himself at the camp's entrance, and small huff as he looked around, Gingerfrost began the short wait for Fogcloud and Dappledpaw. The sooner they got back, the better.

[ @oleander @Shinestripe ]

Old November 4th, 2022, 11:40 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Cicadapaw
The brown tuxedo apprentice was resting quietly in the clearing, ear flicking slightly as they had they paws tucked under their bodies to keep in his body heat. Their hazel eyes flickered over to Marigoldleap when they heard their name being called, and their eyes widened, I'll be going on a patrol with the leader? I better not mess up. They quickly moved out of their loaf position and walked over.

Once they were standing next to the two others, they waved their tail in greeting, they hoped that their signing would be fine. Though if needed I will speak, I don't want to be a burden on anyone. Though they started to memorize what the herbs looked like, catmint has grey-green leaves and is rather sweet smelling, borage has blue star like flowers
@Angelique @canineantics

--
☄. *. ⋆ Fogcloud
Fogcloud was woken up from their little nap they had been taking, an herb patrol? very well. They stood up and stretched out their body before quickly trotting over to Gingerfrost tail flicking as they remembered what they had to grab. Cobwebs and Feverfew, okay those sound rather easy to find and get back here, though lets hope this rain stays away. Their hazel eyes glancing up into the sky, they were just waiting for Dappledpaw.
@Shinestripe @Estelle

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 5th, 2022, 12:35 AM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Dappledpaw heard her name. Herbs? She... Kinda knew? Ok. Yes. Cobwebs, she knew those, feverfew, not so much. By the water, small bush- easy enough. Right? The spotted she-cat padded over to where she saw Fogcloud and Marigoldleap.

To be honest, Dappledpaw didn't really know anybody. She could call them by their names, yes, but she didn't... know them. The same was true for these two cats, whom she was herb hunting with. She stopped, then said, "Ready when you are."

@oleander
@Estelle

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old November 5th, 2022, 10:13 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Hm? A herb patrol? Sunstone was a little disappointed to not be directly serving Fawnpaw for the herb patrol, but he was grateful that Marigoldleap stepped up to do the job. At least Fawnpaw will have a fresh stock to come back home to...! The ginger giant tried to stay positive, but his stomach still twisted with growing worry.

"Marigold and Thyme -- yes ma'am." The massive warrior replied to the molly's orders, dipping his head. "Beestream, Cloudpaw? You ready?" He cooed his patrolmate's names, hoping they heard the instructions and descriptions of the herbs. Where were they?

@Ravenss @canineantics

Last edited by Doom; November 6th, 2022 at 11:51 PM.
Old November 5th, 2022, 11:09 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumina View Post

Hm? A herb patrol? Sunstone was a little disappointed to not be directly serving Fawnpaw for the herb patrol, but he was grateful that Marigoldleap stepped up to do the job. At least Fawnpaw will have a fresh stock to come back home to...! The ginger giant tried to stay positive, but his stomach still twisted with growing worry.

"Marigold and and Thyme -- yes ma'am." The massive warrior replied to the molly's orders, dipping his head. "Beestream, Cloudpaw? You ready?" He cooed his patrolmate's names, hoping they heard the instructions and descriptions of the herbs. Where were they?

@Ravenss @canineantics

Beestreams ears perked. something about marigold and thyme. Okay!. Beestream flicks their tail as she turned to sunstone "yep im ready" she said and she walked to sunstone. Atleast this will help her get her mind off the deaths... right?