Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:15 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 05:15 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by wendigo
Today 05:12 AM
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:55 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:40 AM

Old July 1st, 2022, 12:32 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

//Bump, @Undertaker! Also, I doubt it, but is it possible for Thorn to eventually become Dawnstar’s friend? I just wanted to ask because I know she’s not one to have many relationships with anyone
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old July 1st, 2022, 12:32 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Name: Frost
Rank Request: kit
Reason for Joining: after looking around, she became interested in ShadowClan so Frost decided to take a chance at joining

-
@Undertaker

Frost looked around, amused
The grey kit walked around viewing the territory. She walked through some bushes and blew at some leaves
Frost kicked around a pebble, smilling

Frost looked at another cat in the distance, a bit nervous she walked near the cat. She didn't now much about everything "h-hello" she nervously meowed

Last edited by Thornwolf; July 1st, 2022 at 12:34 AM.
Old July 1st, 2022, 11:16 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Ice Eye
He/Him

__
Ice Eye didn’t move a muscle as the great tabby she-cat slid from the shadows, he was quite impressed with her entrance, she held her head high and had all the regality of a Queen, she was definitely the great forest leader.
Ah, she seemed to be irritated, Ice Eye would have to tread lightly if he wanted to glean any favor from this wild cat, and he’d better choose his words with great scrutiny, lest he be leapt upon.
“Apologies for the border crossing. As I am a wayfarer, borders are not something I have come to familiarize myself with, but I promise to you that I shall take care not to cross them in any future instances,” Ice Eye reasoned, holding her steady gaze with his own, icy chipped blue orbs, devoid of any emotion, lest he be seen as weak.
“I myself have nothing of material value to offer you, but I do have skills that would be helpful to your community, and I know I can prove to you that I am a valuable asset to your colony.”
[ @Undertaker ]

Last edited by Willowfern; July 1st, 2022 at 11:17 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2022, 10:10 PM
eternally tired

purekit ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Undertaker

oh. m. gosh. purekit was FINALLY back in her oh so wonderful shadowclan. it totally wasn't like she was slinking around shadowclan's territory the entire time! totally... as the cream molly padded around she found herself in a familiar situation where she was calling for her best friend for life, dawnstar. "dawnbestie!! where are you??" she called around for the shadowclan leader. instead of walking around anymore, in a sassy way she sat down and plopped her hydromoss down beside her as she waited. obviously the leader would think she was worth talking to again.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old July 2nd, 2022, 10:14 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Rajah felt a flicker of satisfaction as his uppercut connected, and Dawnstar's head was sent snapping upward. It caused the larger molly to stagger back a couple of paw steps, but before he could capitalize on the opening, she was already launching herself towards him. Only many moons of fighting to survive allowed him the quick reaction to sway slightly to the left, so instead of the molly's fangs gripping his neck, they ended up sinking somewhat into his shoulder.

The follow-up blow was impossible to avoid, so the Toyger didn't bother trying. As Dawnstar brought her paw down onto his chest, Rajah went boneless and allowed her momentum to carry him off his paws and onto his back. Hopefully, she had been expecting resistance, so when he kicked up with his hind legs, it would send her clearly over his head. Usually, this wouldn't work on someone like Dawnstar, with her being larger than him, but with her momentum propelling her, it would be relatively easy to simply aide the leader in her flight as long as she hadn't been expecting it.

@Undertaker [Sorry if this post is a little confusing, it's 11 pm for me, and I'm tired, lol. He's letting her tackle him and kicking up with his lind legs in the hopes that Dawn's momentum and his kick will send her straight over himself. If Dawn would avoid this or recognize the trick, then feel free to pp her next move since he wouldn't be able to dodge anything with the position he's in!]
Old July 6th, 2022, 01:43 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@Undertaker

Robinscratch walked feebly towards camp, her legs heaving and her belly sinking to the ground. She knew that it would happen at any moment. Thankfully, she found her clan again. Just in time for—

Robinscratch fell to the ground, her belly aching. She panted and screamed for help.
(If you are unable to get the image of what’s happening, she’s giving birth)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old July 6th, 2022, 12:29 PM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Status: Im a christian girl who loves jesus! Im not on as much as I used to
Bump Policy: I am really forgetful so feel free to bump me anytime
My Mood: Mysterious

@Undertaker

Snowfire was on her way back to camp. She had been gone for almost a week and it was good to be back. Snowfire had been searching for a special type of herb and had failed. She couldnt find it anywhere and she had searched the whole territory
Old July 6th, 2022, 12:41 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Thorn smirked a bit then huffed, “My kin? I have no kin.” The Tom thought back to when his mother had kicked him out of their territory for supposedly killing his brother, and in the process, disowned him. He shook the thought out of his head and continued to answer Dawnstar’s question. “I was waiting for a patrol to show up so I could speak with them and find out about the Clans- to see if they were worth approaching. The others weren’t, but yours… yours was.” Thorn had put all his thoughts on this cat’s Clan. He had no intention of hiding anything- he thought he’d be a good warrior, and be able to belong to something. He then spoke up once more. “I guess you could say this apprentice was on a patrol. It only consisted of two cats.”

Dawnstar gave the loner a long fierce stare as if daring him to lie to her. His words sounded truthful and after a long moment, Dawnstar reasoned that the strange hairball didn't have much of a reason to lie to her. As he moved on to check out all of the clans, she sneered learning that he seemed to find something in ShadowClan he didn't with the other three. It was nice to know that he had taken the time to learn about all the clans instead of just picking the first one he came across. Still...

"I don't see why I should bring you into ShadowClan, nothing you'd said nor done has piqued my interest all that much. You seem like every other measly beggar hoping to be a part of something bigger than yourself." Nothing about Thorn caught her attention or screamed like he'd be worth her any of her clanmates' time training. If he asked her what he had to do for her approval then he knew little to nothing about her leadership, as he so boldly spoke earlier. Dawnstar was getting tired of outsiders asking her what they had to do to join ShadowClan. Why did she have to tell them? They're the ones that wanted to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning! View Post
Joining Form
Name: Thana
Rank Request: Warrior (?)
Reason for Joining: She has been thinking about it ever since she first heard about the clans, and Shadowclan seemed like the best choice to her

@Undertaker

A pair of green-tinted blue eyes slowly swept their gaze over the tall pine and spruce trees as the muscular feline moved through the marshland. She had stayed up all night thinking about this, and as soon as the first rays of light had cracked through the roof of her den she had taken the head and pelt she had tucked away, and headed out. Despite the lack of proper sleep and early hour she was everything but tired, and moved forward with certainty and calmness, sure of her goal but still watchful for any movement around her, and her ears pricked for any founds that might suggest danger.

She had planned to do this for a good while now, turning the idea over and over in her mind ever since she had first heard of these clans and gotten a description of them and all that. Shadowclan had always seemed like the best choice from what little she had been told about them. She wasn't one for swimming, running after her food seemed annoying, and while she was quite the excellent climber Thunderclan seemed to have just a few too many problems for her. So that was how she had found this group of cats. It had been quite the walk to get here, but after being told they lived in a marshy area she knew where to look.

And just as she was expected, she soon felt the scent markers. She stopped there, guessing that quite literally crossing their lines and disrespecting their boundaries might not make the best first impression. So dropped the cat head, and allowed the golden and brown pelt to slide down from her shoulders, placing both of her little offerings neatly on the ground, and sitting down on a rock beside them, where she had a somewhat better view of her surroundings, ears pricking attentively. She didn't feel like being taken by surprise, and the gloominess of the morning and thick marsh wasn't much of a problem for her eyes, since night hunting was a common activity for her.

As the thick, inky, black shadows were chased away by the faint glow of the morning sun, golden amber eyes peered upward with a disgruntled growl built within her broad chest. She was prowling, although when wasn't she prowling or lurking through the shadows of her clan. Traveling a well-known path, Dawnstar pushed aside a bush full of brambles, shaking off the small thorns that tugged at the fur of her shoulder, and eyed some rabbit tracks. Ducking her to try and see if she could get a fresh scent, a groan, and an eye roll accompanied it when all she found was stale.

Huffing, she continued her trek making sure to check the border that sat near the outskirts, aware that cats were trying to make a home or steal from the clans. It's been a while since she's brought anyone new into ShadowClan. No one special enough has bothered making an appearance. Oh, and who was that. Standing in the shadow of a pine tree, the she-cat locked eye on the stranger waiting. Confusion clouded her usual burning amber orbs as she watched what she had assumed was the cat's pelt slide off their body. It took her a second to realize that it was the pelt the cat had been carrying. Interesting, Dawnstar didn't bother hiding her presence hadn't been to start off with.

"Hmm, at least someone's been well informed." Her tone, though flat and lifeless, lacks the cold, threatening promise of death or the hot ire of pain. It would be very clear to the outsider from the powerful muscles, the numerous scars, and the overall dominating presence, that she should be mindful of her manners with this living danger. "Since you brought gifts fashioned to my particular tastes, I'm going to skip over the small talk assuming you are not as daft as other outsiders. So you can give me your name, your story, and explain to me why I should bother wasting my precious time with you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezestarfire View Post
the young apprentice saw the leader emerge out o the shadow she lifted her tail bravely not afraid" sorry hope I'm not catching the tongue of a territory leader!, i don't care if i'm impressing you downstar" she says boldly unsheathing her claws as she looked at the leader* why would i care about impressing some leader who lives among the shadow* she thought, her orange eyes gazed on dawnstar with a bold look, her tabby fur stripes pricked upon her back as she faced the leader boldly, her growl fiercely let out quietly but hearable
@Undertaker

[Your cat isn't in a clan as far as I can tell so would not be referred to as an apprentice. Also warning, but between stealing prey, trespassing, and the cocky attitude it would be off if Dawnstar didn't try to kill Swift. So I'll give you three posts to allow Swift to flee before I do anything with HR kill.]

There was a thin line between confidence and arrogance, bravery and recklessness, courage and disrespect. Some cats knew how to walk that tightrope without tottering too far off to one side and plugging to their death. This outsider was not one of them. "Foolish vermin," Dawnstar muttered softly and then sprung with huge outstretched front paws, aiming to sink her claws into the smaller cat's shoulders and wrench her head in the direction of Dawnstar's fanged maw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy Wolf27 View Post
“O-oh! Hi! Um, yes, I’ve been uh- sitting here, for a while, because uh…” She looked the cat up and down. I mean, they definitely LOOK strong… So… “Um, this is uh, ShadowClan, right? I’d uh… I’d like to speak to your leader, please.” She paused. “Um… Unless, of course, they aren’t- uh- aren’t available right now… Um- I know leaders have… Um… Leadery… Stuff… But uh, I promise I mean no harm! I just- I just need to speak with your leader. That’s all!” She explained nervously. If the rumors are true, this cat might rip me apart and eat me if I say the wrong thing… She shuddered at the thought. Despite her fear, she straightened up and stared the cat directly in the eyes as they spoke.
@Undertaker

There were way too many pauses and dragged stupid questions for Dawnstar like. This cat was lucky she's grown more tolerance during her leadership, if the bulky leader had been as impatient during her earlier moons, this cat would be dead. "You have three seconds to explain why I shouldn't skin you alive and put your pelt in my den." The deep growl was filled with impatience and open disdain. The molly's mood shifted from curious to vexed in a mere heartbeat. Dawnstar unsheathed her long, sharp claws and san them into the earth beneath her, adding some extra menace to her promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch_Candle View Post
@Undertaker
~Vine, She/Her~
Vine noticed that the large she-cat settled down a little bit.
"I jumped on the highledge at the Gathering. I did. and that was the end of my respect at RiverClan. I should never have done what I did, but to me it looked like the leaders were getting aggressive, and for some reason I thought I was the one to try to stop it. I was not, and I know now that I am not. didn't change anything about my RiverClan relations, though, and I felt I must move on."

Oh! Dawnstar finally recalled where she remembered the cat. She was that guppy who did as she pleased at the one gathering. "So you decided to turn on your clan because you were demoted for being an imbecile at a gathering." From the cold and sarcastic tone, it wasn't hard to tell that Dawnstar's interest was lost in the cat. "Nope, I'm done with you. Get out of my territory and don't return or it will be the last thing you ever do."
[Dawnstar will try to kill her if Vine sticks around any longer, just a warning]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
:*:OZ:*:

Taking a sincere time to glare into the mollies eyes, OZ knew he wasn't gonna get out of this situation as easy as he planned. So this would take some time and pure charm, or at least whatever you would call his chattering. The pressure on his throat still remained, but it was accompanied by a much sharper and much more lethal prick. And although he had never been the sharpest tool in the shed, it was pretty clearly that this beef cake was threatening with claws now. How cute.
OZ took note of her question. It was simple, who was he, and why was he on her doorstep? He guessed that this cat ran the show, and was the 'leader' of the joint. Which honestly, was more than fitting. Who else could lead better than this chunk of scarred muscle?
The heavy set tom, arched his neck trying desperately to escape the razor sharp talon that teased dangerously at his neck. But wherever he squirmed the claw seemed to follow with more added pressure, which was uncomfortable to say the least. "The name is Ozland Lanchester-" he huffed looking down his snout and at the ever present paw. " But just call me OZ. Anywho, to answer your question on why I- the handsome devil that I am-," he smirked at his self compliment before continuing, "Would be be trottin 'round in the sticks. Well there's a simple explanation to that, and that answer is because I would whole heartedly love to join your humble clan. Now I know what your thinkin'- him join my clan? Ha! Not happenin- but hear me out."
He paused as if getting ready to share the worlds greatest secret " I can offer up multiple different talents for ya'. I'm a great fighter, so good in fact, that I killed the slobbering mange heads that did this to my beautiful face. Albeit, my sense of smell is a bit whacko but I obviously haven't starved yet! So thats a big plus, am I right?" At this point he was looking the molly dead in the eye: not an ounce of fear showing in the icy depths. " So not only will ya' get an extra fellow that knows how to fight, you'll also be gettin some good looks. And not to brag or anything that's sounds like a complete win-win. Wouldn't cha say so...Doll-face?"
OZ kept up his sharkish grin, while his exposed teeth flashed in the half light. Even though he persisted with his smug demeanor, A small twsit of concern flashed in his heart. He probably shouldn't of called her that... But oh well, if he died, he died. There wasn't anything he could do bout it. And at least he perished trying. Besides it was a compliment, nothing to awful.... He hoped.
// @Undertaker \\

He kept moving around, not trying all that hard to be released nor was he fighting back, but she could see that her claws on his throat were making him uneasy. The fast he started talking the faster she might let him up, depending on how much of what was said she liked or disliked. Dawnstar did find it odd that he wasn't even trying to fight back. Did he not have a flight or fight instinct? Or was he one of those types that figure wit and a chatty tongue would get him out of all his predicaments? After the first few words, Dawnstar discovered that he was the latter. The hulking she-cat's tattered ears drew themselves against her head, displeased at being forced to listen to this fool babble.

Some of his lingo was hard for Dawnstar to follow, but she got the gist of it. Basically, he wanted to join ShadowClan, apparently has skills, and blah, blah, blah. It was the same old song Dawnstar was used to hearing. "Nice scars, I like them. You, however, I don't think I do you, Oz." The mountain of a cat hadn't a clue what a doll-face was, but it sounded like an insult to her. It didn't seem he was taking his situation or Dawnstar seriously, she should change that/ "You don't seem to understand the importance of being a part of a clan. ShadowClan is no place for halfhearted oafs. You clearly have no drive, goal, or a real reason to want to be within my clan. Why should I bother wasting my clan's prey, time, and energy on another nobody." His tomfoolery was doing nothing for his character.

"You don't seem to fear death, which is fascinating, but what about pain. I've no problems picking you apart piece by piece starting with that wagging tongue of yours. Payment for wasting my time." The sadist has been meaning to see how long a cat could stay alive she dissects it. She had started with Twilightstar but ultimately didn't get as far as she would have liked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOtter View Post
@Undertaker || okay!
Iciclebranch looked up. 'Well, hello there, Dawnstar,' they mewed calmly. They narrowed their eyes. 'Would you accept me back into ShadowClan?' Iciclebranch ignored the question, even though that was rude.

To think, Dawnstar actually called this moron a member of ShadowClan. "Keep testing me and you'll end up a rotting corpse picked apart by scavengers. You can answer me and explain your absence, or I can just exile you, your choice." She hissed out the only warning Iciclebranch would be receiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mage View Post
Joining Form
Name: Twilight (currently)
Rank Request: Warrior
Reason for Joining: As a physically sick and weaker cat, Twilight realizes he puts himself in by not being a member of a group. After being separated from his litter and mother who took care of him growing up, Twilight stumbled apon ShadowClan - only having heard of the clan through widely blown out of proportion by nonclanmembers, at least he hopes. He homes to join for his safety and after that... who know what he'll find in ShadowClan.

@Undertaker
Twilight paced back and forth, dizzily attempting to calm himself down. Although he appeared composed as he usually did, Twilight was nervous deep down - he had never found himself pass the strongly scented ShadowClan borders. He found himself loosing his footing, his perpetual headache raging at his pacing. The skinny black tom stabilized and sat himself down, hoping to ease the pain of movement on frail figure. His tail curled around himself protectively and he groomed his short black fur - he needed to look put together, just in case a ShadowClan member stumbled into him.

His body screamed at him for his foolishness and so did his brain - he was unfamiliar with the territory and who knew what these ShadowClan cats were like, if they would even take him in. Alas, this was his only hope, so he mentally prepared himself to meet any ShadowClan member out here on the outskirts of their territory. Were ShadowClan cats merciful, or had Twilight walked himself into a trap?

[This is like, my first post on the site. Lemme know if something is wrong. I'd like for Twilight to get a warrior name if that's ok, perhaps with the suffix -pelt, but I'm open to letting you choose.

General appearance is skinny/lean black tom with blue eyes. He has an unnamed physical condition that leads to chronic pain and dizziness. I'll post a character bio soon but I wanted to post this first.]

It looked like a stick, or maybe someone from BunnyClan, hard to tell. The bigger-than-life ShadowClan leader was out scoping out the borders again when she spotted the thin black cat. He looked somewhat distressed from her point of view. A quick taste of the air confirmed her suspicions that she wasn't dealing with a clan cat. Not bothering to hide in the slightest, she finished closing the distance between them.

"What are you doing here, you can't possibly be another vermin hoping to join my clan." Frosty, just shy of threatening, Dawnstar scoffed after speaking. There was something wrong with this cat, it went beyond him looking weak. The leader couldn't place her tail on it, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenixwolf View Post
Name: Frost
Rank Request: kit
Reason for Joining: after looking around, she became interested in ShadowClan so Frost decided to take a chance at joining

-
@Undertaker

Frost looked around, amused
The grey kit walked around viewing the territory. She walked through some bushes and blew at some leaves
Frost kicked around a pebble, smilling

Frost looked at another cat in the distance, a bit nervous she walked near the cat. She didn't now much about everything "h-hello" she nervously meowed

Huh? That wasn't one of her kits... The enormous feline peered down at the small gray fuzzball that just walked straight up to her. A quick sniff told her that the hairball had most likely wandered over into ShadowClan's border. "Who the hell are you and where are your caretakers?" Dawnstar's questioned in a dry, brisk tone. Dawnstar didn't do soft and sweet, kit or not she was still trespassing in Dawnstar's territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Ice Eye
He/Him

__
Ice Eye didn’t move a muscle as the great tabby she-cat slid from the shadows, he was quite impressed with her entrance, she held her head high and had all the regality of a Queen, she was definitely the great forest leader.
Ah, she seemed to be irritated, Ice Eye would have to tread lightly if he wanted to glean any favor from this wild cat, and he’d better choose his words with great scrutiny, lest he be leapt upon.
“Apologies for the border crossing. As I am a wayfarer, borders are not something I have come to familiarize myself with, but I promise to you that I shall take care not to cross them in any future instances,” Ice Eye reasoned, holding her steady gaze with his own, icy chipped blue orbs, devoid of any emotion, lest he be seen as weak.
“I myself have nothing of material value to offer you, but I do have skills that would be helpful to your community, and I know I can prove to you that I am a valuable asset to your colony.”
[ @Undertaker ]

Wonderful, another cat who couldn't speak plainly. Dawnstar scrunched up her nose, indicating her displeasure at learning the cat didn't care for borders. She didn't care if he wasn't familiar with them, ShadowClan's territory was marked in their scent. It was a primal and instinctive thing to mark what animals own, pure common sense should have told this cat not to come over what was marked it belong to someone.

"You want to join a clan, you need to learn the correct terms. We take pride in our clans, calling us anything else is liable to get your ears ripped off." Dawnstar warned, rolling her eyes and uncertain why she was bothering to educate this numbskull. "It does not sound like you are very familiar with clans nor how we run them let alone, understand our beliefs, values, and ways. Bringing you into my clan sound like more work than necessary." She had long ago grown tired of hearing about what outsiders had to offer her... actually this one just said he could offer something, no details. Whether that was worse or better, Dawnstar couldn't say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall View Post
purekit ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Undertaker

oh. m. gosh. purekit was FINALLY back in her oh so wonderful shadowclan. it totally wasn't like she was slinking around shadowclan's territory the entire time! totally... as the cream molly padded around she found herself in a familiar situation where she was calling for her best friend for life, dawnstar. "dawnbestie!! where are you??" she called around for the shadowclan leader. instead of walking around anymore, in a sassy way she sat down and plopped her hydromoss down beside her as she waited. obviously the leader would think she was worth talking to again.

Ugh! UUUUUUUUGHHHHHH! She was back! Broken out of her brooding, Dawnstar had to literally force herself to get up, veering off her path towards the camp, and walk in the direction of a breathing, living, gnat. "I was really hoping that something ate you, hairball." Dawnstar groaned as she stopped in front of what was most certainly going to be the cause of a number of unwanted headaches in the future. "Even though I highly doubt that you learned a single thing in exile, again. I'll bring you back to camp if you go where you do not belong ever again, I'm just going to tear out your tongue. Dawnstar warned, uncertain as to where this sassy hairball got the idea that they were friends let alone best friends. Maybe I'll throw her off the training cliff and call it an accident. The leader thought to herself, jerking her head to make the kit follow her as she walked back to camp.
[Done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Rajah felt a flicker of satisfaction as his uppercut connected, and Dawnstar's head was sent snapping upward. It caused the larger molly to stagger back a couple of paw steps, but before he could capitalize on the opening, she was already launching herself towards him. Only many moons of fighting to survive allowed him the quick reaction to sway slightly to the left, so instead of the molly's fangs gripping his neck, they ended up sinking somewhat into his shoulder.

The follow-up blow was impossible to avoid, so the Toyger didn't bother trying. As Dawnstar brought her paw down onto his chest, Rajah went boneless and allowed her momentum to carry him off his paws and onto his back. Hopefully, she had been expecting resistance, so when he kicked up with his hind legs, it would send her clearly over his head. Usually, this wouldn't work on someone like Dawnstar, with her being larger than him, but with her momentum propelling her, it would be relatively easy to simply aide the leader in her flight as long as she hadn't been expecting it.

@Undertaker [Sorry if this post is a little confusing, it's 11 pm for me, and I'm tired, lol. He's letting her tackle him and kicking up with his lind legs in the hopes that Dawn's momentum and his kick will send her straight over himself. If Dawn would avoid this or recognize the trick, then feel free to pp her next move since he wouldn't be able to dodge anything with the position he's in!]

Dawnstar growled lightly as her fangs dug into his shoulder instead of the neck. The leader jerked her head away from the cat's shoulders, hind legs, and forepaw already straining to carry her weight as she had every intention to jerk away from Rajah as soon as her fangs failed to hit their mark. She didn't react quickly enough, as the tom went completely limp underneath her.

He crumbled beneath her, but having already dealt with the limp and spring act multiply times, Dawnstar was already throwing her weight back onto her haunches, fighting against the momentum pulling her down by pushing off his chest and ground with her forelegs, barely managing to find some semblance of balance. It worked, but not quite enough to avoid the kick to the guts, however. She threw her weight to the right as her hindlegs and lower half were the first to go up. Instead of being propelled over the smaller cat, she landed not in the most graceful heap on her side. She rolled with it, back onto her paws, and shook out her pelt.

"Welp, that was fun. You're good enough to make it as one of my warriors." Dawnstar ended the brawl there having seen enough from Rajah. He could hold his own in a fight with one clan cat. "You'll need to be a new name if you're joining, got any problems with that?"
[Do you have a certain name request or do you want Dawn to pick one? She'd probably go with Slytiger, Littletiger, Tigerstripe, or Tigershadow.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshCloud67 View Post
@Undertaker

Robinscratch walked feebly towards camp, her legs heaving and her belly sinking to the ground. She knew that it would happen at any moment. Thankfully, she found her clan again. Just in time for—

Robinscratch fell to the ground, her belly aching. She panted and screamed for help.
(If you are unable to get the image of what’s happening, she’s giving birth)

Great shadows! That screeching was going to bring predators straight into her territory, it sounded like a wounded or dying cat. Dawnstar hissed as she left her camp and darted straightened into the territory. It was not hard at all to find the cause of the ruckus... lovely. "Seriously, Robinscratch, stop your howling!" Dawnstar spat as she circled around the queen in labor. "This is why queens aren't allowed out of camp!" Dawnstar couldn't even ask her where the hell she's been with incoming kits. "Are your contractions too close to moving you back to camp?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
@Undertaker

Snowfire was on her way back to camp. She had been gone for almost a week and it was good to be back. Snowfire had been searching for a special type of herb and had failed. She couldnt find it anywhere and she had searched the whole territory

Dawnstar's head shot up as she caught sight of a calico moving past her about a fox length from her. "Hold it," Dawnstar commanded, bushing through some bushes to pad over to the cat. "Snowfire, you going to tell me where you've been?"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 6th, 2022, 01:01 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar gave the loner a long fierce stare as if daring him to lie to her. His words sounded truthful and after a long moment, Dawnstar reasoned that the strange hairball didn't have much of a reason to lie to her. As he moved on to check out all of the clans, she sneered learning that he seemed to find something in ShadowClan he didn't with the other three. It was nice to know that he had taken the time to learn about all the clans instead of just picking the first one he came across. Still...

"I don't see why I should bring you into ShadowClan, nothing you'd said nor done has piqued my interest all that much. You seem like every other measly beggar hoping to be a part of something bigger than yourself." Nothing about Thorn caught her attention or screamed like he'd be worth her any of her clanmates' time training. If he asked her what he had to do for her approval then he knew little to nothing about her leadership, as he so boldly spoke earlier. Dawnstar was getting tired of outsiders asking her what they had to do to join ShadowClan. Why did she have to tell them? They're the ones that wanted to join.

As the thick, inky, black shadows were chased away by the faint glow of the morning sun, golden amber eyes peered upward with a disgruntled growl built within her broad chest. She was prowling, although when wasn't she prowling or lurking through the shadows of her clan. Traveling a well-known path, Dawnstar pushed aside a bush full of brambles, shaking off the small thorns that tugged at the fur of her shoulder, and eyed some rabbit tracks. Ducking her to try and see if she could get a fresh scent, a groan, and an eye roll accompanied it when all she found was stale.

Huffing, she continued her trek making sure to check the border that sat near the outskirts, aware that cats were trying to make a home or steal from the clans. It's been a while since she's brought anyone new into ShadowClan. No one special enough has bothered making an appearance. Oh, and who was that. Standing in the shadow of a pine tree, the she-cat locked eye on the stranger waiting. Confusion clouded her usual burning amber orbs as she watched what she had assumed was the cat's pelt slide off their body. It took her a second to realize that it was the pelt the cat had been carrying. Interesting, Dawnstar didn't bother hiding her presence hadn't been to start off with.

"Hmm, at least someone's been well informed." Her tone, though flat and lifeless, lacks the cold, threatening promise of death or the hot ire of pain. It would be very clear to the outsider from the powerful muscles, the numerous scars, and the overall dominating presence, that she should be mindful of her manners with this living danger. "Since you brought gifts fashioned to my particular tastes, I'm going to skip over the small talk assuming you are not as daft as other outsiders. So you can give me your name, your story, and explain to me why I should bother wasting my precious time with you."

[Your cat isn't in a clan as far as I can tell so would not be referred to as an apprentice. Also warning, but between stealing prey, trespassing, and the cocky attitude it would be off if Dawnstar didn't try to kill Swift. So I'll give you three posts to allow Swift to flee before I do anything with HR kill.]

There was a thin line between confidence and arrogance, bravery and recklessness, courage and disrespect. Some cats knew how to walk that tightrope without tottering too far off to one side and plugging to their death. This outsider was not one of them. "Foolish vermin," Dawnstar muttered softly and then sprung with huge outstretched front paws, aiming to sink her claws into the smaller cat's shoulders and wrench her head in the direction of Dawnstar's fanged maw.

There were way too many pauses and dragged stupid questions for Dawnstar like. This cat was lucky she's grown more tolerance during her leadership, if the bulky leader had been as impatient during her earlier moons, this cat would be dead. "You have three seconds to explain why I shouldn't skin you alive and put your pelt in my den." The deep growl was filled with impatience and open disdain. The molly's mood shifted from curious to vexed in a mere heartbeat. Dawnstar unsheathed her long, sharp claws and san them into the earth beneath her, adding some extra menace to her promise.

Oh! Dawnstar finally recalled where she remembered the cat. She was that guppy who did as she pleased at the one gathering. "So you decided to turn on your clan because you were demoted for being an imbecile at a gathering." From the cold and sarcastic tone, it wasn't hard to tell that Dawnstar's interest was lost in the cat. "Nope, I'm done with you. Get out of my territory and don't return or it will be the last thing you ever do."
[Dawnstar will try to kill her if Vine sticks around any longer, just a warning]

He kept moving around, not trying all that hard to be released nor was he fighting back, but she could see that her claws on his throat were making him uneasy. The fast he started talking the faster she might let him up, depending on how much of what was said she liked or disliked. Dawnstar did find it odd that he wasn't even trying to fight back. Did he not have a flight or fight instinct? Or was he one of those types that figure wit and a chatty tongue would get him out of all his predicaments? After the first few words, Dawnstar discovered that he was the latter. The hulking she-cat's tattered ears drew themselves against her head, displeased at being forced to listen to this fool babble.

Some of his lingo was hard for Dawnstar to follow, but she got the gist of it. Basically, he wanted to join ShadowClan, apparently has skills, and blah, blah, blah. It was the same old song Dawnstar was used to hearing. "Nice scars, I like them. You, however, I don't think I do you, Oz." The mountain of a cat hadn't a clue what a doll-face was, but it sounded like an insult to her. It didn't seem he was taking his situation or Dawnstar seriously, she should change that/ "You don't seem to understand the importance of being a part of a clan. ShadowClan is no place for halfhearted oafs. You clearly have no drive, goal, or a real reason to want to be within my clan. Why should I bother wasting my clan's prey, time, and energy on another nobody." His tomfoolery was doing nothing for his character.

"You don't seem to fear death, which is fascinating, but what about pain. I've no problems picking you apart piece by piece starting with that wagging tongue of yours. Payment for wasting my time." The sadist has been meaning to see how long a cat could stay alive she dissects it. She had started with Twilightstar but ultimately didn't get as far as she would have liked.

To think, Dawnstar actually called this moron a member of ShadowClan. "Keep testing me and you'll end up a rotting corpse picked apart by scavengers. You can answer me and explain your absence, or I can just exile you, your choice." She hissed out the only warning Iciclebranch would be receiving.

It looked like a stick, or maybe someone from BunnyClan, hard to tell. The bigger-than-life ShadowClan leader was out scoping out the borders again when she spotted the thin black cat. He looked somewhat distressed from her point of view. A quick taste of the air confirmed her suspicions that she wasn't dealing with a clan cat. Not bothering to hide in the slightest, she finished closing the distance between them.

"What are you doing here, you can't possibly be another vermin hoping to join my clan." Frosty, just shy of threatening, Dawnstar scoffed after speaking. There was something wrong with this cat, it went beyond him looking weak. The leader couldn't place her tail on it, though.

Huh? That wasn't one of her kits... The enormous feline peered down at the small gray fuzzball that just walked straight up to her. A quick sniff told her that the hairball had most likely wandered over into ShadowClan's border. "Who the hell are you and where are your caretakers?" Dawnstar's questioned in a dry, brisk tone. Dawnstar didn't do soft and sweet, kit or not she was still trespassing in Dawnstar's territory.

Wonderful, another cat who couldn't speak plainly. Dawnstar scrunched up her nose, indicating her displeasure at learning the cat didn't care for borders. She didn't care if he wasn't familiar with them, ShadowClan's territory was marked in their scent. It was a primal and instinctive thing to mark what animals own, pure common sense should have told this cat not to come over what was marked it belong to someone.

"You want to join a clan, you need to learn the correct terms. We take pride in our clans, calling us anything else is liable to get your ears ripped off." Dawnstar warned, rolling her eyes and uncertain why she was bothering to educate this numbskull. "It does not sound like you are very familiar with clans nor how we run them let alone, understand our beliefs, values, and ways. Bringing you into my clan sound like more work than necessary." She had long ago grown tired of hearing about what outsiders had to offer her... actually this one just said he could offer something, no details. Whether that was worse or better, Dawnstar couldn't say.

Ugh! UUUUUUUUGHHHHHH! She was back! Broken out of her brooding, Dawnstar had to literally force herself to get up, veering off her path towards the camp, and walk in the direction of a breathing, living, gnat. "I was really hoping that something ate you, hairball." Dawnstar groaned as she stopped in front of what was most certainly going to be the cause of a number of unwanted headaches in the future. "Even though I highly doubt that you learned a single thing in exile, again. I'll bring you back to camp if you go where you do not belong ever again, I'm just going to tear out your tongue. Dawnstar warned, uncertain as to where this sassy hairball got the idea that they were friends let alone best friends. Maybe I'll throw her off the training cliff and call it an accident. The leader thought to herself, jerking her head to make the kit follow her as she walked back to camp.
[Done]

Dawnstar growled lightly as her fangs dug into his shoulder instead of the neck. The leader jerked her head away from the cat's shoulders, hind legs, and forepaw already straining to carry her weight as she had every intention to jerk away from Rajah as soon as her fangs failed to hit their mark. She didn't react quickly enough, as the tom went completely limp underneath her.

He crumbled beneath her, but having already dealt with the limp and spring act multiply times, Dawnstar was already throwing her weight back onto her haunches, fighting against the momentum pulling her down by pushing off his chest and ground with her forelegs, barely managing to find some semblance of balance. It worked, but not quite enough to avoid the kick to the guts, however. She threw her weight to the right as her hindlegs and lower half were the first to go up. Instead of being propelled over the smaller cat, she landed not in the most graceful heap on her side. She rolled with it, back onto her paws, and shook out her pelt.

"Welp, that was fun. You're good enough to make it as one of my warriors." Dawnstar ended the brawl there having seen enough from Rajah. He could hold his own in a fight with one clan cat. "You'll need to be a new name if you're joining, got any problems with that?"
[Do you have a certain name request or do you want Dawn to pick one? She'd probably go with Slytiger, Littletiger, Tigerstripe, or Tigershadow.]

Great shadows! That screeching was going to bring predators straight into her territory, it sounded like a wounded or dying cat. Dawnstar hissed as she left her camp and darted straightened into the territory. It was not hard at all to find the cause of the ruckus... lovely. "Seriously, Robinscratch, stop your howling!" Dawnstar spat as she circled around the queen in labor. "This is why queens aren't allowed out of camp!" Dawnstar couldn't even ask her where the hell she's been with incoming kits. "Are your contractions too close to moving you back to camp?"

Dawnstar's head shot up as she caught sight of a calico moving past her about a fox length from her. "Hold it," Dawnstar commanded, bushing through some bushes to pad over to the cat. "Snowfire, you going to tell me where you've been?"
Thorn breathed in and out. He had been rejected a place in ShadowClan! With a growl he turned on his heels and began to stalk off, but not before hissing.

“One day, ShadowClan will regret rejecting me. Mark my words, I will not have mercy against any of your Clanmates, Dawnstar. They step one paw out of ShadowClan territory, and they will be murdered!”

With that, Thorn turned and continued to stalk away to the Outskirts. I’ll start my own rogue group…
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old July 6th, 2022, 01:07 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Ice Eye
He/Him

__
Ice Eye’s ears flicked back at the mention of the prospective freedom from his ears, and his eyes narrowed slightly,
“Once more, I apologize. You call your groups ‘Clans’? Alright, that shall be remembered, as I’d rather keep my ears,” He replied, looking over the ginormous molly’s scar-crossed pelt with silent, but acute interest, wondering what the stories of each were, “Though, that would certainly give me an interesting scar story to tell,” He added as a slight afterthought.
So, she didn’t think he would be a good asset to the clan… that was expected. The lean brown tom wasn’t really all too impressive, save for his unusually bright-colored eyes, and he was honestly surprised he’d made it this far in conversation without getting murdered by this mammoth.
“I assure you I will be a great asset,” He repeated, “I know not of your customs, beliefs, and ways, but I’d certainly like to learn. Plus, I am an excellent hunter, and I am proficient in swimming, climbing, and I can fish as well. Of course, I can also hold my own quite well in battle, but normally, I’d think that goes without saying.”
He hoped that his wide skill set would impress this feline, as he really was quite curious about clan life, and he really did want to join this ShadowClan, even though the leader was nothing less than a fright to see.

[ @Undertaker ]