Today 08:31 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 08:20 AM

Old November 1st, 2021, 10:42 PM
dont try to wake me

Default Re: Lionsbeach

It had been a little while, though not too long all things considered. She didn't know them that well, to come so often. But the silver she-cat still felt better when she took her walks across Lionsbeach, both to say hello again to Lionstorm and Fawnsqueak, and to sleep where she could hear nothing but the water wash ashore.

She had only come out on this cooler evening because she wanted to tell her mentor about Irispaw, among some other things. Primarily Irispaw... And, that sinful cattail affair. But she wouldn't think of that any more. Except.. Perhaps she should begin to teach Irispaw some tricks. She wouldn't be stinky like Lionstorm- No, she was Plumstorm. The non-stinky!

He never had enough to say, though. And never for quite long enough. So the warrior found herself heading back in camp's direction quite early on, padding along the middle of the beach. It is then that she spots a figure and pauses to glance at it. Her heart flutters a little bit, the sense of deja-vu filling her chest until she recognizes the form of Wormbite. Resident... What? She didn't know him too well, actually. Resident emo? Well, make room.

He seemed keen to something in the sand, and she sort of jerks her head back when he hunches over and slaps his tongue onto the ground. Blinking, Plumstorm glances homeward and slowly inches onward as though unsure of whether or not to acknowledge what she'd just seen. I won't tell a soul, I won't tell a soul, great StarClan that was weird...! Her resolution crumbles though when Wormbite splutters.

With a small psych-me-up breath, Plumstorm pauses again and stares at the distant Wormbite. Redirecting her path, she approaches, tail and head low. "Um..." It seemed that she was studying the ground around the tom for any sign of... Well, a bug, or a crab, or something that he might have been eating...? Blue eyes lift up to his face after a few painfully awkward heartbeats, and her lips part for nothing but silence as she struggles to find the words.

"There.... There was a bug... Right...?" Oh goodness, her face was full of confused concern.
[ @x ghostie ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old November 2nd, 2021, 07:43 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Dawnwhisper~
They did not like leading patrols. It only put more and more pressure on them, like it wasn’t enough with everything going on and getting a new apprentice. A soft breath was sucked into their lungs as Dawnwhisper slinked their way slowly towards and onto Loinsbeach. Though their patrol mates may have expected them to slip in the sand, Dawnwhisper seemed quite graceful as they barely made indents and kept their steps light and quick, wanting to get this over with quickly.
@seeingstars | @Aurene

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old November 3rd, 2021, 01:28 PM
Dungeon Master

Bump Policy: 48 hrs, 24 if urgent
My Mood: Crazy

~ @Nixey @seeingstars~
~Riverstripe~
Riverstripe skipped over the lionsbeach with the rest of the patrol. Hopefully they would chatch a few crabs and maibe even a bird or two. Whatever they caught it would still benifit the clan, going into Leafbear they would need all the prey they could get before the water froze over. Riverstripe shivered. It was freezing and she dint like the cold. You couldnt swim when it was cold. Well you could, you wouldnt like it. At a certant point you actualy couldnt though because the water freezes over if it gets to cold.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

Charachters

Oceansong (TC)

Last edited by Courage; November 3rd, 2021 at 01:29 PM.
Old November 4th, 2021, 04:44 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Floodfrost He/Him

He padded up onto the shore line taking in the sea and its salty air. Spotting the shecat he walked up to her,his face neutral as always. You seem to be sightseeing as well,Nice to meet you I am Floodfrost. You might be? It was a slight bit of emotion in his voice,regardless of what ever he was doing or something Flood wanted to talk to this shecat!
Giving a slight eyebrow raise to the younger or older warrior,he was only 20 moons old,she could be older than him by a few moons.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by omen; November 4th, 2021 at 04:50 PM.
Old November 4th, 2021, 04:52 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prevail View Post
Floodfrost He/Him

He padded up onto the shore line taking in the sea and its salty air. Spotting the shecat he walked up to her,his face neutral as always. You seem to be sightseeing as well,Nice to meet you I am Floodfrost. You might be? It was a slight bit of emotion in his voice,regardless of what ever he was doing or something Flood wanted to talk to this shecat!
Giving a slight eyebrow raise to the younger or older warrior,he was only 20 moons old,she could be older than him by a few moons.

the 24 to 25 moon old molly looked at him and smiled her snowtiger pelt always stuck out to anyone in the clan. "My name is Snowstripe." She mews looking at him "yeah the sights out herre are always amazing and calming."

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old November 4th, 2021, 05:05 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
the 24 to 25 moon old molly looked at him and smiled her snowtiger pelt always stuck out to anyone in the clan. "My name is Snowstripe." She mews looking at him "yeah the sights out herre are always amazing and calming."
Floodfrost He/Him

Someone who loved the sights just as much as him! This was perfect!Nice to meet you Snowstripe. That was the name of this warrior! OH! It was the shecat who had become a warrior from an event. His ears were focused on her as he just stared at the ocean . If you want a better place to see this from go to the cliff on the edge of Windclan and our boarder. Just don't fall. nodding as he spoke Floodfrost sat down,keeping his paws and tail close to him.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old November 4th, 2021, 05:13 PM

Quote:

Floodfrost He/Him

Someone who loved the sights just as much as him! This was perfect!Nice to meet you Snowstripe. That was the name of this warrior! OH! It was the shecat who had become a warrior from an event. His ears were focused on her as he just stared at the ocean . If you want a better place to see this from go to the cliff on the edge of Windclan and our boarder. Just don't fall. nodding as he spoke Floodfrost sat down,keeping his paws and tail close to him.

"I will keep that in mind Floodfrost.Maybe you can accompany me there sometime." she joked and looked at him looking out at the water she felt relaxed and nodded she was a happy cat enjoying the view. She was very glad to have some cat to talk to at the very least even if she was not expecting it at first. She smiled with her tail wrapped in her paws this was something she could get used to was the relaxing view that she had sitting here on Lionsbeach.

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; November 4th, 2021 at 05:55 PM.
Old November 5th, 2021, 01:21 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"I will keep that in mind Floodfrost.Maybe you can accompany me there sometime." she joked and looked at him looking out at the water she felt relaxed and nodded she was a happy cat enjoying the view. She was very glad to have some cat to talk to at the very least even if she was not expecting it at first. She smiled with her tail wrapped in her paws this was something she could get used to was the relaxing view that she had sitting here on Lionsbeach.
Floodfrost He/Him

Maybe if Bramblepaw finishes training faster than other apprentice. He is quite annoying but a quick learner. I don't mind it,most time. His face remained neutral,but hi stone was a little bit annoyed,he was telling the truth,Bramblepaw was a quick learner,quicker than most but he was also annoying about it,always like he and something to say. Floodfrost got up and looked at the snowtiger pelted warrior. If you really want a good spot to watch the ocean would be in a tree on that cliff,thats if you dont slip off and fall to your death. The tree like those that are in the cliff edge and grew up.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old November 5th, 2021, 01:36 PM

Quote:

Floodfrost He/Him

Maybe if Bramblepaw finishes training faster than other apprentice. He is quite annoying but a quick learner. I don't mind it,most time. His face remained neutral,but hi stone was a little bit annoyed,he was telling the truth,Bramblepaw was a quick learner,quicker than most but he was also annoying about it,always like he and something to say. Floodfrost got up and looked at the snowtiger pelted warrior. If you really want a good spot to watch the ocean would be in a tree on that cliff,thats if you dont slip off and fall to your death. The tree like those that are in the cliff edge and grew up.

Snowstripe nods and smiles at him "Alright that would be fine and yea at some point i will go check it out." She mews softly and looks at him and then back to the view of the ocean. "A lot of apprentices can be quiet braggy. I know not gonna lie sometimes i was." she mews and looks at her paws then glances over at him. She knew what it was like to be excited about being a warrior and at the same time knew how much work it was. She didnt know where her apprentice was.

Old November 6th, 2021, 12:11 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@implimm
The sound of waves crashing against each other and the enough of calm ,, ish scenery was enough to allow Wormbite to fade into his thoughts. While he continue to sputter out the sand, desperate to remove it from existence and allow this to fade into history. He was unaware of the onlooker and genuinely believed his actions were safe to him and only him. The warrior's pawsteps didn't become registered until she made herself known. His heart completely skipped a beat for a moment before comforted by the fact surely she did not see.

The oriental's composure shifted into something more closed off, sturdier and harder to read - still oblivious to his witness. Wormbite's gaze shifted over to the source, his nose twitching before the familiar scent hit him. The cat that he was rather intrigued by but never made an effort to talk to. "Plumstorm, " He mewed, pulling back. Ah. It would be fate. His long tail curled neatly over his paws. His mouth opened to question why she was here of all things but was cut short by her second statement.

It made his blood run cold.

All composure or resemblance to a professional was lost while his face morphed into pure horror. Plumstorm knew the act he had committed and his fur was beginning to heat up. Wormbite stared dumbfounded for the longest time, almost like if he stared long enough his sins would be washed away from both of their memories. [It didn't work.] Once this was accepted he ever so slowly shifted away from the crime scene, marks being left in the sand. His mind reeled over to what to do because this was in front of a cat he respected and.. Wormbite cleared his throat quietly.

"I.. I can explain, " He could not, "I.. I am making.. self improvements you see.. and.. I was.. it was,, a test. Yes. Nothing more, nothing less.. " Starclan, his cheeks were hot with embarrassment and was visibly cringing at his failure to cover it up, "It's uh, a secret. A secret test.. " Wormbite was quick to add on. Perhaps she was gullible. Please.

He tore his blind gaze away from Plumstorm, hunching over slightly. "Would you.. like to ,, sit?" He finally asked, gesturing to the other side of him - not the one where he definitely didn't taste the sand. Of course not.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc