Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 07:07 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:04 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:04 PM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:58 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 06:57 PM

Old January 17th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(I know it is the dusk syndicate but she is trying to trick you into joining. This is a kidnapping HAHAHAHAHA)
(ah i see lol) The young kit nods and smiles

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 18th, 2017, 12:36 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Foxspring shook his head stubbornly, not meeting Forestpelt's gaze. He knew he looked silly, but he really didn't have shame nowadays. He didn't care what people thought of him unless it was negative and voiced. Expressions and personal feelings were none of his concern. "The clan needs more than what we've got," he replied calmly, but his voice was a little darker than normal. He liked leaf-bare until it was uncomfortable like this. Slowly, Foxspring continued on his way, ignoring that she had stopped, soon enough they'd be on a border, perhaps they should just turn it into a border patrol and call it good? Come and get their prey later? It was still benefiting the clan, having a strong border, although he knew all too well prey was their main concern.
[writers block x.x]

Forestpelt's green hues narrowed and then became cold. "Fine. But if you over exert yourself you won't be good for anything." She told him in a cool voice, before moving away at a rapid rate. It wasn't her problem. He wasn't her problem. There was no need to worry. Besides, even if he does end up hurting himself out here, it's none of your concern. You can always just walk...away... She thought, the more unconscious part of her mind mumbling Or you can stay and help. Despite whatever Forestpelt said or did, she cared about her clanmates; which included Foxspring whether he wanted it to or not. It was more of an unconcious sort of care though, which meant she wasn't always in control of her actions and words. At times she might be softer; that was the weaker part taking over her mind. Or was it really weak? Wasn't it true that the Clan might be stronger if different cats all worked together and cared about someone besides themselves? But it's bad to care. Caring leads to trust, trust leads to love, love leads to betrayal and who do you have to blame? Yourself. You're the one who gets hurt. So I'm not going to care. Forestpelt thought stubbornly. She had been hurt before. And...it had stung a lot. But that was in the past and the only thing she could do now was not make the same mistake in the future. Because no matter how well she might get to know someone...she couldn't trust them. The ones closest to us are always the ones who betray us. She thought with the slightest twitch of her tail.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 18th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
(ah i see lol) The young kit nods and smiles
Aria smiled.
Old January 18th, 2017, 08:16 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Burrpaw found a tiny, shivering mouse chewing on a seed at the roots of a tree. He crouched and prepared to pounce. The snow crunched under his weight and the mouse shot its head up. Burrpaw held his breath and stayed silent. The mouse returned to its seed. Burrpaw pounced and caught the mouse, not giving it a chance to squeak in alarm. The Bengal buried his prey under the snow and trotted on.
Swiftfang watched from a distance as Burrpaw successfully hunted his prey. It wasn’t the best piece in the woods, that was for sure, but it’d do. Maybe he’ll have better luck catching larger prey later.

The Siamese stepped forwards and carefully sniffed the air where Burr had buried the mammal, locking it in his memory for later use. The more idiotic thing an apprentice could do was spend all that effort hunting, only to forget where their prey was later! It seemed highly unlikely that Burrpaw would forget this; he wasn’t stupid like some of the others, but a mentor always had to look out for the young.

The warrior decided not to speak, and followed Burrpaw to wherever he went next.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 19th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Swiftfang watched from a distance as Burrpaw successfully hunted his prey. It wasn’t the best piece in the woods, that was for sure, but it’d do. Maybe he’ll have better luck catching larger prey later.

The Siamese stepped forwards and carefully sniffed the air where Burr had buried the mammal, locking it in his memory for later use. The more idiotic thing an apprentice could do was spend all that effort hunting, only to forget where their prey was later! It seemed highly unlikely that Burrpaw would forget this; he wasn’t stupid like some of the others, but a mentor always had to look out for the young.

The warrior decided not to speak, and followed Burrpaw to wherever he went next.
Burrpaw trotted through the snowy territory, giving himself a little shake every now and then. His short fur was soaked with the cold water the melted onto his pelt from the snow and he shivered, but he didn't let that distract him. He heard scuffling up ahead and dropped into a crouch to sneak ahead. A vole dug through the snow, probably looking for food of some kind. Burrpaw stretched out one paw after another, slowly creeping forward, getting closer and closer to his prey. Finally, Burrpaw pounced, slamming his paws down over the small creature's head with a vicious snap. The bengal tom scored his claws through the bark of the tree he buried the vole near and realized he'd forgotten to do so with the mouse. The apprentice hoped he'd remember later when he was on his way back. Burrpaw trotted briskly on.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 19th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt's green hues narrowed and then became cold. "Fine. But if you over exert yourself you won't be good for anything." She told him in a cool voice, before moving away at a rapid rate. It wasn't her problem. He wasn't her problem. There was no need to worry. Besides, even if he does end up hurting himself out here, it's none of your concern. You can always just walk...away... She thought, the more unconscious part of her mind mumbling Or you can stay and help. Despite whatever Forestpelt said or did, she cared about her clanmates; which included Foxspring whether he wanted it to or not. It was more of an unconcious sort of care though, which meant she wasn't always in control of her actions and words. At times she might be softer; that was the weaker part taking over her mind. Or was it really weak? Wasn't it true that the Clan might be stronger if different cats all worked together and cared about someone besides themselves? But it's bad to care. Caring leads to trust, trust leads to love, love leads to betrayal and who do you have to blame? Yourself. You're the one who gets hurt. So I'm not going to care. Forestpelt thought stubbornly. She had been hurt before. And...it had stung a lot. But that was in the past and the only thing she could do now was not make the same mistake in the future. Because no matter how well she might get to know someone...she couldn't trust them. The ones closest to us are always the ones who betray us. She thought with the slightest twitch of her tail.
Foxspring snorted, his bitter temper returning suddenly as his gaze looked towards her. "You already think I'm good for nothing," he half growled, his gaze narrowed to slits. The grudge he held over her was preventing everything she was trying to do to make up for it. He couldn't help it though, it was just who he was. Arguing and telling him what to do would only make things twice as bad and that seemed to be the only thing the warrior was doing. "Don't deny it either, because I know better than that," he continued in his low, half growling voice. Blinking away from her, he turned his attention back towards the pines. He'd catch one more piece of prey then head back. He didn't have time for the she-cat to be acting like this.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 19th, 2017, 07:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

"Oh, no. I wasn't planning to head back to camp anytime soon hah..." Skybird softly said, moving closer to the molly she called a friend. Her dark grey-blue fur was fluffed out to keep in warmth from the freezing air around them, though it was dusted with the snowdrops that dusted the territory's floor. "Camp is... a bit overwhelming." the senior warrior said softly with a slight laugh. She's always felt overwhelmed by the full camp of cats, too many other bodies for her liking. It tended to give her anxiety, much like how gatherings did the same to her.[/CENTER]
{Sorry for the late reply ;A; Schools getting to me}
Sheepface let out an airy laugh, happy that she wasn't pulling the other away from important matters, not wanting to seem like a bother "I agree, too much, I just came out here to breathe." she laughed, her green hues lit up with joy, she liked this, cold, quiet nights, having a conversation with a friend as the stars were out shining brightly, though the stars decided to hide behind clouds tonight "This may sound odd, but, do you really believe in Starclan?" she asked, turning her gaze upwards, seeming almost as though she could see her ancestors prancing around "I mean, I know we just fought to protect them, but...do they truely exist? Are they really watching over us?" she questioned, snowflakes gently resting upon her eyelashes and pelt, it was a question that she has wanted to ask ever since Skyclan got rid of their evil leader, but there was no one she could ask, no one who would listen, but she had an itching feeling that Skybird was, that maybe, just maybe, she was listening to her rambling.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old January 19th, 2017, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Sorry for the late reply ;A; Schools getting to me}
Sheepface let out an airy laugh, happy that she wasn't pulling the other away from important matters, not wanting to seem like a bother "I agree, too much, I just came out here to breathe." she laughed, her green hues lit up with joy, she liked this, cold, quiet nights, having a conversation with a friend as the stars were out shining brightly, though the stars decided to hide behind clouds tonight "This may sound odd, but, do you really believe in Starclan?" she asked, turning her gaze upwards, seeming almost as though she could see her ancestors prancing around "I mean, I know we just fought to protect them, but...do they truely exist? Are they really watching over us?" she questioned, snowflakes gently resting upon her eyelashes and pelt, it was a question that she has wanted to ask ever since Skyclan got rid of their evil leader, but there was no one she could ask, no one who would listen, but she had an itching feeling that Skybird was, that maybe, just maybe, she was listening to her rambling.
(It's comepletly fine!)
"I'm... not sure to be honest... I just hope that they are, you know?" Skybird sighed softly, looking back up at the stars. She was quiet for awhile as her tail stayed down and still, lying on the ground mostly. "I really hope that everyone I've loved are happy up there in StarClan..." she added, her eyes shimmering with dull hope and sadness at the thought of all her loved ones happily having a new life in the stars.
(short post because i can't think rn sorry lol)
Old January 20th, 2017, 01:02 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Foxspring snorted, his bitter temper returning suddenly as his gaze looked towards her. "You already think I'm good for nothing," he half growled, his gaze narrowed to slits. The grudge he held over her was preventing everything she was trying to do to make up for it. He couldn't help it though, it was just who he was. Arguing and telling him what to do would only make things twice as bad and that seemed to be the only thing the warrior was doing. "Don't deny it either, because I know better than that," he continued in his low, half growling voice. Blinking away from her, he turned his attention back towards the pines. He'd catch one more piece of prey then head back. He didn't have time for the she-cat to be acting like this.
Forestpelt's green hues slitted and then she shrugged a little as though she were already forgetting about arguing. "Believe what you will. It harms you, not me." She mewed, speeding up a little. There was no point in arguing with him, although she stopped at his next comment, her body tensing up. She had found that her calmer answers seemed to help avoid the more heated arguments. "I have never denied it. But I have never affirmed it either." She mewed, the tip of her tail flicking. It was becoming clear to her that she wasn't going to be able to prove to him she was actually sorry for what she had done. What was she doing here, anyways? She wasn't going to catch anything. "It's clear that you don't want my company. So I will not burden you will it any longer. Good day, Foxspring." She hissed through her teeth, before turning around and padding in the opposite direction. Her movements were tense, and it was hard for her to move very fast, which made it look as though she was reluctant to go- though she was in no mood to have this pointed out to her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 20th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Lonestar23

Green eyes gazed across the forest, looking for some sort of trouble. Some prey, maybe? The hunting patrol she was part of had been out since dawn, and had barely caught a thing. 'Trials of leaf-bare I guess,' Flowerdawn thought, slight annoyance at the lack of prey making her pelt pick. Or maybe that was just the cold of the snow soaking her paws. She couldn't really tell at that point.
___

"Aren't there supposed to be some prey out here? I don't think I've ever seen this forest so quiet," Cedarbreeze whispered to the patrol. She glanced at Flowerdawn and Ivythorn, then at Smokepaw, Lynxfrost, and Mountainpeak. "What?" she asked when she noticed Ivythorn's stare.
__

"It's leaf-bare, Cedarbreeze," Ivythorn said quietly, her ears pinned low in constant fear. Sure she had stood up for herself, and proven that she was a good warrior, during the battle with Skyclan, but she still feared the majority of her clanmates; Cedarbreeze being one of those cats. Her overall expression made it seem like she was about to get beat, but then again, that's the price to pay for an abused cat.

Last edited by vos; January 30th, 2017 at 12:49 PM.