Last post by dagnyme
Today 01:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 31st, 2020, 12:51 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lionsden

"You haven't exactly addressed my concerns of you being able to handle another apprentice. You have one, Fennelheart." Lionstar tipped his head to a side, cool gaze rested on the guard. Through this, he kept a stoic expression - deprived of any emotion. "How do I know you wouldn't focus more on this.. Bristlekit, over Leopardpaw if I assigned you to him? Or vice versa? Having two apprentices isn't a walk in the woods, despite what you might think."

[ @Zesty Mango ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 31st, 2020, 12:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Fennelheart understood this concern,” I’ll train them together sometimes for battle training. Leopardpaw has no battle training. So if given Bristlekit I’ll teach them partner tactics in fighting by training together. Of course I’d teach them both to fight one on one, but if they learned to fight together they would be an unstoppable force. I’d take them both out every day for training seperately, or if it’s something they could both work on together at the same time such as a border patrol, I’d take them out together.“ she meowed,” Besides, Leopardpaw is a great hunter. I want to focus on that strength, but also improving her other skills, and I want to teach Bristlekit as well. I would do one of them at dawn the other later in the afternoon for training one day then have group lessons the next day so they get individula time with me, but also can learn the importance of sharing.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 31st, 2020, 11:49 AM
work is never done

Sparrowsnap, Sparrowsnap. The name didn't ring a bell to Lionstar despite recognizing Goslingkit's name. When did Goosefury steal a kit? Actually, nevermind - Lionstar wasn't sure he wanted to know. (It was familiar, distantly, but nothing concrete came to mind.)

"What about her?" He prompted, wanting her to just get to the point. He really hated it when cats didn't jump into things - it made this drag on.

As for the missing kit.. Lionstar shrugged. "Kits go missing all the time, I'm pretty damn sick of it. If you find them, you may as well leave them out at this point because I don't want to tolerate their behavior anymore. It needs to stop."

[ @Rainquail ]

Old August 31st, 2020, 12:53 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Flyfur was.... dejected, to say the least about Adlerkit, and figured he wouldn't care, still. She just... didn't lose kits very often.
"Goslingkit concerns me- she licks up her own blood and regularly talks about killing and maiming cats. She hasn't hurt any of her clanmates.... yet, but she's got anger problems."
This wasn't everything she planned on saying, but now everything left her mind, Alderkit was gone and....
"I'm not.... used to my kits disappearing."
She whispered, mostly to herself and her eyes cast downward and tried to think of something else so she wasn't wasting his time.
Oh, Blizzardsky.
"Blizzardsky is... has this weird notion that he needs to toughen up the kits with pain tolerance exercises.... saw him have a kit step on a thorn, but her paw was already hurt so she bled. She's in the Medicine Den being seen to right now. Blizzardsky even admitted to it, like there was nothing wrong with it. Apaprantly, Berryscorch did the same thing to him when he was kit."
Her nose crinkled. Somehow this story made her more tired the second telling. Not as bad as when she went through it herself, but still.... and all of her energy went into that. Now she just felt tired, but went on with reports and such.
"I haven't seen Snowpaw since you assigned her to me. I tried to take her hunting twice, but she didn't show up and when I looked for her, I couldn't find her. Darkkit has been better about not fighting over small things."
At this point her voice was dying, getting lower as she went on. Her eyes cast themselves downwards and she..... deflated physically.
"And I would like to be put on a few patrols to give me more to occupy myself with. Herb patrols or hunting. Both, even."
She hated border patrols. They were simple but, still. Not her cup of tea. Hopefully with this.... half hearted request, she hasn't wasted too much of his time.
She wasn't feeling 100% lately, physically and mentally, but it was probably from the lack of interactions with other adults and how little she got out of the nursery lately, probably.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; August 31st, 2020 at 01:00 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2020, 03:12 PM
work is never done

So Goslingkit was crazier than the bird she was named for. Lionstar found it pretty fitting, in all honesty. "Does Goosefury know of her behavior?" He questioned. If Goosefury did.. well.. it was his problem regardless as long as she didn't touch another Clan-mate.

For the missing kit - Lionstar quirked his brow at her. "With the kits that go missing all the time, I'm surprised you haven't been down more." At one point, even five kits died suddenly. It was strange Flyfur had a decent streak.

And oh - Blizzardsky. Berryscorch.

Why wasn't he surprised? He didn't know; but he was intrigued by this pain tolerance idea. "Hm.. I'll have to speak with both of them." It was intentionally vague, because he wanted to learn more about this before he did anything. "Snowpaw's always been a dud.. keep an eye out for her if she comes around again, and send her my way if you get the chance. I'm getting tired of her behavior." At this point, it was repetitive and he was tempted to whomp her.

"Good for Darkkit.. I hope he keeps it up. And yes, I'll make sure you get on one of those-- actually, if you want to go looking for some herbs right now, I think Fawnsqueak might appreciate it. You can grab an apprentice army if you're up for it-- I'm sure some might enjoy the experience."

And then, on his paws and moving to the den entrance, Lionstar's voice boomed out into the clearing.

"Berryscorch [ @Puddle~], Blizzardsky [ @Zesty Mango], get in my den NOW!"

[ @Rainquail ]
Old September 2nd, 2020, 04:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Blizzardsky was hanging out in the clearing when he heard Lionstar’s call. He knew what this was about. But poor Berryscorch didn’t know what had happened. He was a bit nervous, he knew that as a young apprentice Lionstar told him he was on his last strike and that meant he was going to be exiled. But this time it was an accident. He didn’t mean for this to happen, but he doubted Lionstar would know.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 2nd, 2020, 04:50 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Berryscorch flinched in surprise as she heard her name called from Lionstar's den. Her's and... Blizzardsky's. Oh great. What had the idiot gotten them into? With a long sigh, the molly briskly made her way into Lionstar's den straightening up as she padded in and took a seat beside Blizzardsky. Time to see what this was all about.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; September 2nd, 2020 at 04:50 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 09:00 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Flyfur dipped her head.
"I'll ask Fawnsqueak about those herbs."
And with that she slowly left, though she was barely out of the den when Lionstar hollered for Blizzardsky and Berryscorch. Oh, dear.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old September 8th, 2020, 10:01 PM
work is never done

The two stooges had arrived in a pretty timely manner, and Lionstar wasn't going to pretend he was upset with them. Well, not very upset.

He was mostly confused and a little curious.

"I was just told, Blizzardsky, you encouraged a kit to step on a thorn, and that Berryscorch did the same thing to you when you were younger. I want you both.. to explain to me what in Stars this is about."

Any objections, he would not believe. Right now he trusted the word of Flyfur over these dunces.

[ @Zesty Mango, @Puddle~ ]

Old September 8th, 2020, 10:33 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Berryscorch gulped a little, bit relaxed when she realized Lionstar didn’t actually seem that upset. Now was her chance to explain things before Blizzardsky had the chance to mess anything up. “Well, you see... it started out back when I was an apprentice, and Blizzarsky was a kit. I came up with this idea of ‘pain tolerance’ to poke some fun at him.”

“Basically, the idea was to complete some pain-inducing tasks, like stepping on thorns or ramming into the camp wall, and these exercises would increase the tolerance of similarly induced types of pain. It was meant to stay a joke, but it actually... worked.”

“This whole scheme continued through all of Blizz’s apprenticeship, and I came up with more exercises for him to do. I told him it was a separate training program, where certain cats were chosen to learn the exercises. In reality, he was the only one doing them. I always thought he’d figure it out one day, but apparently... he’s not even bright enough for that, which is why he talked about passing it on to some of the kits.”

There. The secret was out. Now Blizzardsky would finally know this whole thing had been fake. Now it was just up to him not to mess up his account of it all.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Closed Thread