Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The secret domain of...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 12:22 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 12:19 PM
grackle cackle macklemore...
by ophelia
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 12:17 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:05 PM

Old June 29th, 2024, 08:36 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

▪︎Flashpaw ▪︎
The Last Melody

Purrks: The Collector

Flashpaw entered the camp, heart fluttering in pure excitement. She was completely settled on befriending Cinderpaw, and was trying a different approach. Clasped in her maw was a soft, smooth owl feather. She walked casually toward the apprentice's den, but Silverlark hollering for her caught the Molly's attention. Dropping the feather quickly into Cinderpaw's nest, she hurried toward her mentor. Tentatively, she stopped in front of the warrior's den, uncertain if she should interfere with her gray pelted mentor and his friend. So instead she just waved her tail in greeting. "S-Sorry... I w-was out g-getting... a-a... gift." She mewed, unsure if she wanted to tell him who it was for. ___"I-Im go-ing to m-m-make a f-friend..!"[/B] She announced after a moment. The thought of making her first real friend made her nearly skip in excitement. But then she realized something. Silverlark wasn't in the medicine den. He was here. Looking an awful lot better than when she saw him last. "Y-Youre l-looking so m-much better." She remarked quietly, smiling broadly. The awkward feeling that she may be intruding came back again. So she just took one step back. The Last Melody was pretty certain Silverlark wouldn't see this as an intrusion, but she didn't particularly want to bother Hawkbite, of all cats.
[I edited my last vm to you I believe! ^^ I'm going to do a couple test roleplays before I decide to shelve her, since Flashwarrior y'know? All she has left on her requirements is a territory tour, an herb patrol, and a gathering I believe!]

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old June 30th, 2024, 09:43 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Starrypelt sniffed around her nest and glanced at the large tom in the nest next to hers. I'm Starrypelt. She mewed, looking straight into his eyes. @Desert Rain Frog

Last edited by KestrelPaw; June 30th, 2024 at 09:43 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 09:47 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

LIONFLOP
The Golden Giant Blinked His Eyes Open. Uhhhmmm He Rumbled, Conserned. Im.. LionFlop. The Giant Cat Lifted His Head.
@KestrelPaw
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old June 30th, 2024, 09:49 PM
Life is great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
LIONFLOP
The Golden Giant Blinked His Eyes Open. Uhhhmmm He Rumbled, Conserned. Im.. LionFlop. The Giant Cat Lifted His Head.
@KestrelPaw
Cool. Starrypelt whispered, smelling blood on his paws. Now tell the truth. What have you been up to? She asked.
Old June 30th, 2024, 11:26 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KestrelPaw View Post
Cool. Starrypelt whispered, smelling blood on his paws. Now tell the truth. What have you been up to? She asked.
LIONFLOP
He Grumbled, A Whispered. Killed Off Some... Tresspasers. He Bared His Fangs Slightly.
Old June 30th, 2024, 11:28 PM
Life is great

Quote:

LIONFLOP
He Grumbled, A Whispered. Killed Off Some... Tresspasers. He Bared His Fangs Slightly.
That's a good thing. Starrypelt said. May I join you in your bloodied ways?
@Desert Rain Frog
Old June 30th, 2024, 11:30 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KestrelPaw View Post
That's a good thing. Starrypelt said. May I join you in your bloodied ways?
@Desert Rain Frog
LIONFLOP
The Golden Giant Smiled. Sure. Be Careful, Some Cats Are TattleTails. He Gave A Snort Of Laughter.
Old June 30th, 2024, 11:33 PM
Life is great

Quote:
LIONFLOP
The Golden Giant Smiled. Sure. Be Careful, Some Cats Are TattleTails. He Gave A Snort Of Laughter.
Yeah... Starrypelt grunted, remebering the ways of 'Starrykit'. I'll be careful. I always am. She smiled.

@Desert Rain Frog
-----------------------
Gtg to bed now, rp tommorow. Be careful, cuz leaders are getting angry at killers, Lionflop may be executed by Dawnstar, cuz Shockclaw got executed by bumblestar
Old July 7th, 2024, 01:20 PM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1
The Dancing Bird
The day was fresh, Owlthroat wasn’t particularly tired so he had risen early. Breathing in the fresh scents of the damp morning breeze. It clung heavy to his nose, thick with the scent of mud and familiar cats.

He didn’t have much on and wasn't assigned to any patrols. He wanted to flex his muscles, put them to work with a bit of fun and games. He glanced briefly around the warrior den, plenty of cats still sound asleep. A few talking in quieted mumbles. It wasn’t like he even enjoyed the company of most of them and was currently avoiding his lunatic of an apprentice. Willowpaw was more stress than she was worth. Always babbling and rambling on, training had become impossible. Swimming was a nightmare she had almost drowned, Owlthroat obviously unwilling to wet his fur.

Water always had been his weak spot, he used to be a fine swimmer. Now his fur bristled with terror at just about anything bigger than the size of a puddle. Made the big bad warrior he was into a snivelling pathetic kit, weak at the knees. Nothing had worked to overcome it, he wasn’t sure if anything ever would. Rooted so deeply into his soul and his sense of identity.

He pondered and realised there wasn’t much choice other than to put a voice to his thoughts if he wanted something done. When he spoke it was always a sight to behold, face plastered in a sour expression. No wonder he didn’t hold many friendships, he was a miserable cat. Not much entertainment to be found there. Neutrality quickly became downturned on his face as sour thoughts crept in.

”Anyone up for some sparring.” A gruff meow escaped his maw loudly, not particularly giving any care to whether or not he woke the sleeping cats. If anything he hoped he would have disgruntled someone enough to have a mock battle that leaned to the heavier side of claws out.

Yellow eyes flashing over the faces of the now stirring cats.

[​​ @SuspiciousMindz - OPEN to spectators ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:25 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
19 Moons - ShadowClan Enforcer

Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

What was this? Only the most glorious of news! Stupendous! Awesometacular! The bestest ever! And any other number of super big words that the young tom did not know. Because? Because! He could officially do stuff! Mosster would no longer be dragging him by the tail to the medicine cat's den for him daring to move! Well... there were some cave- cavo- things that he had to keep in mind... like... if he reopened his wound he was in trouble, but as long as he took it easy? Victory!

So of course the tom had done the first thing that had come to mind when he had been given his freedom! Looked for Flashies! Because he was a good mentor, oh yes. A proper mentor. And he was going to make it up to his apprentice for putting up with his being down for so long. Had to get back on top of her training. Couldn't have her lagging behind because of him. Nope!

But then it'd happen. He... hadn't found her. He couldn't see her anywhere. Could find her scent, but not her. It wasn't like her to just leave, and it hadn't seemed like she had been on patrol, either. This wasn't the first time this happened. Cloves had vanished on him too. And he was nervous. Because... his mentors disappearing on him? Ignoring him? Making fun of him on the day he'd lost his mum? Yeah sure. They were crowfood. He didn't care. But his own apprentices? He'd been trying so hard... wanted to make sure they knew he was there for them and super proud. So why did they keep disappearing on him?

Sulking, the tom slowly made his way back to the warriors' den. His good mood was gone. Tarnished by this discovery. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe he just hadn't looked hard enough? But he was paranoid. It seemed like things didn't really ever go his way, did they? Ever since he was a kit. He thought it was others before... but during his down time he hadn't been able to help himself. He'd started to wonder if maybe he was the problem. No one had gone to say hi while he was down. Which you know... made sense yo. They were busy! But... but then this? It twisted his stomach. Made his insides queasy. Because what if he wasn't meant for ShadowClan life?

He was entering the den when Silverlark spotted him. The familiar tabby coat that had become synonymous with one of his favorite cats in ShadowClan when he was younger. When he was still a Mousepaw. He meant to open up his maw. Say hello. But then he noticed how... weird the tom was acting? Hanging round his nest and leaving a... a rock? It was silent. Super sneaky footwork, mmmmhmmm. The enforcer was impressed. But he didn't get it. What was up the rock?

It took him only a moment to figure it out. The silver throated warrior was not very knowledgeable in many things in life, his brother having taken the brains in the family... but he knew one thing for certain. He knew gifts. He had been making gifts and handing gifts and just gifting everyone since he was a round, soft fuzzed, gray ball of fur. And this? This was a gift? Was it? Was it for him? Of course it was! Silly, silly! Hawkbite knew where he slept. Which meant that this was a gift to... to... um... To give him something as rock solid as he was! Yeah! Because! Because! Minks didn't matter! He may have almost gone down, but he was still here! Like a rock, just crushing through life, heh heh!

"HAWKSTER!" the tom boomed gleefully, in such dire need of some glimpse of love and positivity that he instantly convinced himself this was the only logical conclusion as to why Sir Bits was leaving a rock in his nest and promptly rushed towards him, barreling in for a massive, crushing badger hug.

@SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite] | @Blazimations [Flashpaw]
| Saw Flashpaw in a patrol, so I am not sure if you are no longer shelving her, Blazimations? If you are, feel free to ignore this mention, as it's just to make sure Flashpaw isn't around in camp for longer! If she is though, the lad wishes to see her so please feel free to have her have noticed him looking for her and calling her around camp! He would have been a loud lad. |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

▪︎Flashpaw ▪︎
The Last Melody

Purrks: The Collector

Flashpaw entered the camp, heart fluttering in pure excitement. She was completely settled on befriending Cinderpaw, and was trying a different approach. Clasped in her maw was a soft, smooth owl feather. She walked casually toward the apprentice's den, but Silverlark hollering for her caught the Molly's attention. Dropping the feather quickly into Cinderpaw's nest, she hurried toward her mentor. Tentatively, she stopped in front of the warrior's den, uncertain if she should interfere with her gray pelted mentor and his friend. So instead she just waved her tail in greeting. "S-Sorry... I w-was out g-getting... a-a... gift." She mewed, unsure if she wanted to tell him who it was for. ___"I-Im go-ing to m-m-make a f-friend..!"[/B] She announced after a moment. The thought of making her first real friend made her nearly skip in excitement. But then she realized something. Silverlark wasn't in the medicine den. He was here. Looking an awful lot better than when she saw him last. "Y-Youre l-looking so m-much better." She remarked quietly, smiling broadly. The awkward feeling that she may be intruding came back again. So she just took one step back. The Last Melody was pretty certain Silverlark wouldn't see this as an intrusion, but she didn't particularly want to bother Hawkbite, of all cats.
[I edited my last vm to you I believe! ^^ I'm going to do a couple test roleplays before I decide to shelve her, since Flashwarrior y'know? All she has left on her requirements is a territory tour, an herb patrol, and a gathering I believe!]

Huh? Oh Stars... His green eyes flashed with surprise as chaos would erupt inside the den. What had he started? He should've been more cautious to not get caught!

Hawkbite had little time to react as he was caught and already, Silverlark was launching himself in his direction. It was like slow motion in Hawkbite's mind. The bounds from the silver warrior and the smile that always radiated from him was a nice feeling, but... In true Silverlark fashion, Hawkbite found himself -- once more -- in the hugging grasps on the bulky tom's paws.

"HRRMPPFF!!!" The collision knocked the wind out of his lungs as Hawkbite crashed into the nearest nest with the younger Enforcer atop him. "Hey Silver!" Hawkbite merped out in an attempted friendly wheeze as he gasped for his breath back. "Feeling better?"

Slowly, Hawkbite pushed Silverlark off and up onto his paws so he too, could get back to his paws just as Flashpaw entered the den. Hawkbite could feel his ears heating up as an intense flash of embarrassment washed over him. Rarely did clanmates publicly see his softer side. He cleared his throat and swiped his tongue over his chest fluff in attempt to soothe himself to he could address the duo properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1
The Dancing Bird
The day was fresh, Owlthroat wasn’t particularly tired so he had risen early. Breathing in the fresh scents of the damp morning breeze. It clung heavy to his nose, thick with the scent of mud and familiar cats.

He didn’t have much on and wasn't assigned to any patrols. He wanted to flex his muscles, put them to work with a bit of fun and games. He glanced briefly around the warrior den, plenty of cats still sound asleep. A few talking in quieted mumbles. It wasn’t like he even enjoyed the company of most of them and was currently avoiding his lunatic of an apprentice. Willowpaw was more stress than she was worth. Always babbling and rambling on, training had become impossible. Swimming was a nightmare she had almost drowned, Owlthroat obviously unwilling to wet his fur.

Water always had been his weak spot, he used to be a fine swimmer. Now his fur bristled with terror at just about anything bigger than the size of a puddle. Made the big bad warrior he was into a snivelling pathetic kit, weak at the knees. Nothing had worked to overcome it, he wasn’t sure if anything ever would. Rooted so deeply into his soul and his sense of identity.

He pondered and realised there wasn’t much choice other than to put a voice to his thoughts if he wanted something done. When he spoke it was always a sight to behold, face plastered in a sour expression. No wonder he didn’t hold many friendships, he was a miserable cat. Not much entertainment to be found there. Neutrality quickly became downturned on his face as sour thoughts crept in.

”Anyone up for some sparring.” A gruff meow escaped his maw loudly, not particularly giving any care to whether or not he woke the sleeping cats. If anything he hoped he would have disgruntled someone enough to have a mock battle that leaned to the heavier side of claws out.

Yellow eyes flashing over the faces of the now stirring cats.

[​​ @SuspiciousMindz - OPEN to spectators ]

It was a restless day for the Commander. While he would typically try to nap right now, he couldn't find a way to settle and sleep. He hadn't wanted to get up and get involved with anything either. However, a curious question brought his ears swirling in the direction of Owlthroat. A warrior that Hawkbite hadn't interacted with before. Sparring, eh? The question left the Commander thinking for a moment, but as his claws flexed into the soft bedding, he felt a sudden motivation to get up and stretch some muscles he'd been neglecting.

"I won't go easy on you, but if you're really wanting a spar, I could get behind that," Hawkbite spoke in the direction of Owlthroat. His head would lift so his eyes could settle on the feline a few nests away.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL