Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 09:12 AM
[ p ] Pond Lilies | Final...
by paedyn
Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:07 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 09:02 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by paedyn
Today 08:50 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:41 AM

Old October 28th, 2019, 03:23 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
"So, odd Windclan lass, what are you doing out here?" Tarantulapaw dipped his head to her, a toothy grin displayed over his round face. "And I s'pose I should ask your name?" His thick plume curled over itself.
Doepaw decided to finally tell him for some reason. "J-Just needed to g-get away from camp" She meowed. She was nervous so it was hard to stop stuttering. "My names D-Doepaw. Whats yours?" She asked.
Old October 29th, 2019, 07:23 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Doepaw decided to finally tell him for some reason. "J-Just needed to g-get away from camp" She meowed. She was nervous so it was hard to stop stuttering. "My names D-Doepaw. Whats yours?" She asked.
"Nice to meet ya, Doe! I'm Tarantulapaw," Tarantulapaw continued grooming his obsidian pelage, moving to his white chest-splotch now. "I think it's a type of spider. Dunno why my parents would name me a spider of all things."

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Old October 29th, 2019, 03:14 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"Nice to meet ya, Doe! I'm Tarantulapaw," Tarantulapaw continued grooming his obsidian pelage, moving to his white chest-splotch now. "I think it's a type of spider. Dunno why my parents would name me a spider of all things."
"Its nice to meet you too, Tarantulapaw. " Doepaw meowed with a faint smile. "Yeah, that is a bit odd. " She muttered after she heard what he said next.
Old October 29th, 2019, 06:11 PM

Quote:
"Its nice to meet you too, Tarantulapaw. " Doepaw meowed with a faint smile. "Yeah, that is a bit odd. " She muttered after she heard what he said next.
"A quiet type, aren't ya?" Tarantulapaw grinned in return, his long plume curling tightly around himself, his grey-green eyes lightly reflecting the pale light of the stars shining overhead. "Am I a bother?" His voice was genuinely questioning, as that was the last thing he wanted - the pretty molly seemed nice enough to not tattle on his presence, and he wanted her to feel comfortable talking to him. "I can go if you wish..?"

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Last edited by Haunted; October 29th, 2019 at 06:11 PM.
Old October 29th, 2019, 06:16 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"A quiet type, aren't ya?" Tarantulapaw grinned in return, his long plume curling tightly around himself, his grey-green eyes lightly reflecting the pale light of the stars shining overhead. "Am I a bother?" His voice was genuinely questioning, as that was the last thing he wanted - the pretty molly seemed nice enough to not tattle on his presence, and he wanted her to feel comfortable talking to him. "I can go if you wish..?"
"N-No! Y-You don't have to leave!" Doepaw paused "I actually like talking to you". It might not have been a weird thing to say for him but for her it was. She was always trying to avoid conversations but she liked this one.
Old October 29th, 2019, 08:10 PM

Quote:
"N-No! Y-You don't have to leave!" Doepaw paused "I actually like talking to you". It might not have been a weird thing to say for him but for her it was. She was always trying to avoid conversations but she liked this one.
"Good, good!" He responded promptly, his hazy gaze casting a almost sweet and sincere aura, blinking slowly to keep awake.

Old October 29th, 2019, 08:45 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"Good, good!" He responded promptly, his hazy gaze casting a almost sweet and sincere aura, blinking slowly to keep awake.
Doepaw smiled, feeling a lot better. She had came here to feel better and to get away from other cats. When she first saw Tarantulapaw she felt scared, thinking would be like other cats as well. But he wasn't. He was nice and sweet and- Doepaw, stop! You do NOT talk about an enemy clan like that! she scolded herself.
Old October 30th, 2019, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Doepaw smiled, feeling a lot better. She had came here to feel better and to get away from other cats. When she first saw Tarantulapaw she felt scared, thinking would be like other cats as well. But he wasn't. He was nice and sweet and- Doepaw, stop! You do NOT talk about an enemy clan like that! she scolded herself.

"So, Doepaw, what are some of your interests?" Tarantulapaw murmured coolly, his plume twitching as a toad gently hopped by.

Last edited by Haunted; October 30th, 2019 at 09:09 AM.
Old October 31st, 2019, 08:33 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"So, Doepaw, what are some of your interests?" Tarantulapaw murmured coolly, his plume twitching as a toad gently hopped by.
"I like challenges and adventures." Doepaw meowed. "What are some of yours?" She asked curiously.
Old October 31st, 2019, 10:52 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @Fuzzyfeline; @Moonraven; |

Smokeyfang lead the two other cats from her patrol to the Windclan and Shadowclan border. "Keep your ears perked in case we come across Windclan cats.", she called. The Shadowclan cat sniffed the air, scenting a Windclan cat. She didn't know if it was coming from their territory or Windclan's. "I smell a Windclan cat. We need to check to make sure it didn't reach our territory.", Smokeyfang meowed. The grsy Persian peered around with her yellow eyes.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.